New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Seer of Mul Daya 8GG
    Creature-Elemental Shaman R
    Play with your library revealed.
    You may play two additional lands each turn, and may play lands from your library.
    "Surprisingly amiable-if you can survive the trip."
    4/4

Souped up oracle of Mul Daya
    To clarify, your WHOLE library, or just the top card.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

2. - Top - End - #332
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

I think they intended whole library - admittedly this is something that could be easily implemented on arena but is a pain in person like crystalline giant.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    I think they intended whole library - admittedly this is something that could be easily implemented on arena but is a pain in person like crystalline giant.
    Yep, meant the whole library-don’t see it as any more of a problem than the fact graveyards are public zones where order matters.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Impulsive Confidant 1R
    Creature - Human Wizard
    At the beginning of your upkeep, exile the top card of your library. Until the end of the turn, you may play that card from exile. If you do, each opponent creates a clue token.
    2/1

I guess Bob has a cousin. Thematically, it's a confidant who, if somethings juicy (something worth playing), they almost immediately blab (representing the clue token from the secret they get). Was originally a draw for the opponent but the pseudo-symmetric draw didn't seem to fit the requested power level for the challenge. Making it a clue token instead ups the effective power and keeps it thematic. Might end up on an asymmetric path where you get a draw, they get a clue and switching it to blue.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

5. - Top - End - #335

Submissions closed for judgment.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.

6. - Top - End - #336

Spoiler: Bucky - Liliana's Charm
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Liliana's Charm BB
    Instant U
    You may put a loyalty counter on a Liliana planeswalker you control.
    Choose one -
    * Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token. Mill two cards.
    * Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.
    * Search your library for a Swamp card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle.
    Overall, I really like this design. The first mode is a bit powerful for a two mana charm, but it is in line with what I was asking for as a horizons card, and the double pip requirement evens it out a bit. I do find it a bit odd that you went with some of what I would consider less iconic Liliana abilities for this, but I assume that it was in part due to power concerns, and I did ask for deep cuts. That said, while black does get swampcycling, it feels off to have it on a charm, and while apparently there was a Liliana that did it, it doesn't feel very her.

Spoiler: mystic1110 - Quintessent Proposal
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Quintessent Proposal 2WUR
    Enchantment (M)
    When Quintessent Proposal enters the battlefield each player exiles their library.
    If a player would draw a card instead they choose a player at random and then choose a random card that player owns in exile and places that card in their hard.
    I see what you are going for here, but it doesn't quite work for me. First of all, this doesn't bring back the libraries, when it goes away, meaning that removing this enchantment is either uber-milling or a free lab-man win (and Thassa's Oracle just wins with this on the board). On top of that, I'm not sure that the hassle of revealing everyone's libraries and finding a way to randomly select from one of between probably 60 and 350 cards every time someone had to draw is worth the functionally-very-similar randomizing which deck you draw from, which I honestly don't think would be very fun anyway. Also, black-bordered rules don't support having cards you don't own in any zone other than the battlefield and sort-of the stack, so this can't actually work in-game.

Spoiler: mythmonster2 - Firebrand Fanatics
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    Firebrand Fanatics RRR
    Creature- Goblin Pirate (U)
    Haste
    T, Sacrifice Firebrand Fanatics: It deals 3 damage to any target.
    3/3
    I like this design. Like Healer's Flock and Llanowar Tribe, it might be weakened a bit by diminishing returns on a card that is good because of its speed (though the Elves probably don't suffer as much from that), but it is certainly still good enough for limited. A solid uncommon.

Spoiler: Quiddle - Venerable Pyromancer
    Show
    Venerable Pyromancer 1RR
    [an older woman wearing a jaya task mage outfit]
    Creature - Human Shaman R
    Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery you can pay R and discard a card, if you do Venerable Pyromancer deals 3 damage to any target.
    2/2
    At first I thought this was a bit underpowered for the prompt, and then I remembered that Opt exists and reversed my opinion. I could see this type of effect going into an Izzet spells deck, though at 3 mana and with the cost to use the bolts it might be too expensive for many older formats. In limited I think this could be quite good if the format supports it, but not so much so as to be oppressive.

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsforhands - Endril, Kalonian Naturalist
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Endril, Kalonian Naturalist - 2G
    Legendary Creature - Human Ranger U
    Whenever a creature with toughness 4 or greater enters the battlefield under your control, draw a card.
    Ward X, where X is the number of creatures you control with toughness 4 or greater (Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, counter it unless that player pays X.)
    3/2
    Another solid design. Your character choice definitely threw me (and led me to realize that the Kalonian Hydra is from Shandalar and not Theros as I'd assumed), which might actually be the main point against this card. While Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar was also on very few cards, they were in Alpha and she was a bit of a meme, this guy, not so much, at least as far as I know. Then again, they gave us Gor Muldrak in Commander Legends, so what do I know. Before you added the Ward I would have said this was a bit underpowered, but I think that put it into the right zone.

Spoiler: ben-zayb - Ruhk the Robust
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Ruhk the Robust 3W
    Legendary Creature - God R
    Lifelink, Indestructible
    ~ can't attack unless you have at least twice your starting life total.
    3W: Put a +1/+1 counter on another target creature. Its controller gains life equal to its power.
    6/5
    Powerwise, this card may be a bit over the line. Admittedly, I have no idea how to evaluate the Amonkhet-style god clause, but all of the originals with it also couldn't block, which this one can, and can do pretty fantastically, on top of sometimes attacking and having a pretty good way of gaining counters and life. Even if the power is fine, though, I'm not sure about the flavor, my main issue being that, other than the power and toughness, nothing about this really says "Scorpion God" to me. Less relevantly, because of the card Rukh Egg, I don't know if they'd go with such a similarly named god.

Spoiler: Necroticplague - Seer of Mul Daya
    Show
    Seer of Mul Daya 8GG
    Creature-Elemental Shaman R
    Play with your library revealed.
    You may play two additional lands each turn, and may play lands from your library.
    "Surprisingly amiable-if you can survive the trip."
    4/4
    As a reference, this card works great. As an actual card, I just can't see it. Even if this doesn't literally break the game, which it might, it is not at all feasible. Yes, technically the graveyard is a visible zone where order matters, but under 20 cards care about that order, they almost exclusively care about the top card, and none of them were made in last two decades. Also, graveyards are usually smaller than libraries and, most importantly, if your opponent knows the top ten cards of your graveyard they don't know your next ten draws.

Spoiler: Tom the Mime - Impulsive Confidant
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Impulsive Confidant 1R
    Creature - Human Wizard
    At the beginning of your upkeep, exile the top card of your library. Until the end of the turn, you may play that card from exile. If you do, each opponent creates a clue token.
    2/1
    Overall, I like this, but it doesn't quite feel like Bob. I think your idea about making it blue and having the draw and clue be automatic would make it fit better, as part of the Bobness is that even when you don't want to pay the price for the card you have to. Oddly, this version is actually less impulsive, as you can chose when you do and don't want the card.

Spoiler: Winner
    Show

Dr.Gunsforhands with Endril, Kalonian Naturalist.
    Honorable mention to mythmonster2's Firebrand Fanatics and Bucky's Liliana's charm.
    Last edited by Personification; 2021-06-21 at 06:28 PM.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, nice! I didn't think for a minute that I would topple the goblins. Then again, I guess they're not very good against the Wall of Blossoms deck that Endril wants to go in.

This week, the design-o-tron is trying to make another new set! It's already done most of the mechanical work - it has already filed some uncommons and rares that let defenders attack, let things assign damage with their toughness, neat stuff like that. All we need to do is this:

Design a common non-white card that has some kind of synergy with a set's primarily-white Walls sub-theme.

I tried asking the design-o-tron what the other colors' themes were in the set, but it didn't give me an answer, so I guess you're free to make whichever assumptions you want about those. As usual, the design-o-tron is flavor-agnostic, so you're free to sell me on your chosen setting and tone as well.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Troll in the Playground

Big-Time Goblin Champion R
    Creature - Goblin Coward C
    Haste
    Big-Time Goblin Champion can only attack or block if you control a creature with Defender
    "Talks a big game - when he has walls to talk from"
    2/2
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2021-06-22 at 09:04 PM.

9. - Top - End - #339

ElfMonkGuy

Patient Nurturer 4G
    Creature- Treefolk Druid (C)
    Reach
    At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on up to one target untapped creature.
    3/3
    Last edited by mythmonster2; 2021-06-28 at 03:05 PM.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

Sanguine Reinforcer 1B
    Creature-Horror Warlock C
    Walls you control have "Pay 1 life: This creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn."
    "He makes them strong by using...something thicker than mortar."
    0/2
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2021-06-23 at 10:43 PM.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shared Suffering BB
    Enchantment - Aura C
    Enchant Permanent
    Whenever enchanted permanent takes damage Shared Suffering deals that much damage to each opponent.

BTW enchant permanent so you can put it on a manland or a planeswalker ;)
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2021-06-30 at 02:53 PM.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #342

Bonded Wretch 2B
    Creature - Homunculus Zombie C
    Defender, haste
    T, sacrifice another creature: Draw a card.
    0/2

BW reanimator enabler.
    Last edited by Personification; 2021-06-23 at 01:14 AM.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

Parapet Sentry - 2G
    Creature - Elf Archer - C
    Reach
    Parapet Sentry gets +1/+1 and has vigilance as long as you control a creature with defender.
    2/3
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

Huzzib Aristocrat 2B
    Creature - Vampire Noble C
    B, Sacrifice another creature: Huzzib Aristocrat gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the sacrificed creature's toughness. Activate only once each turn.
    2/2

Turn those big walls into big wallops!
    Last edited by Bucky; 2021-06-23 at 09:34 AM.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Highperch Assassination 4B
    Sorcery C
    This spell costs 2 less to cast and can be cast as though it had flash as long as you control a creature with defender.
    Destroy target creature or planeswalker.

Black subtheme involves Assassins that have better value while blending themselves with "non-aggressive" creatures or atop Walls.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2021-06-23 at 02:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Stalwart Denial 1U
    Instant C
    Counter target spell unless its controller pays 1. If you control a creature with defender, counter that spell unless its controller pays 4 instead.
    The walls held firm against the enemy mages.
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Sanguine Reinforcer 1B
    Creature-Horror Warlock R
    Lifelink
    Walls you control have "Pay 1 life: This creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn."
    2/2
    The challenge specifies a common card, this one is marked as rare.

Shield Bash 1G
    Sorcery- C
    Target creature you control deals damage equal to its toughness to target creature you don't control.
    While most enemies are defeated by simply holding strong and letting the desert do its work, Dromoka warriors occasionally have a more direct approach.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Wall-to-Wall Coverage 2G
    Enchantment C
    As long as you control a blocking creature with defender, prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to you.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

19. - Top - End - #349

Judd Zhminnh Dh?

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ettin in the Playground

Judgement coming Saturday, as I’m otherwise occupied this week

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Big-Time
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Big-Time Goblin Champion R
    Creature - Goblin Coward C
    Haste
    Big-Time Goblin Champion can only attack or block if you control a creature with Defender
    "Talks a big game - when he has walls to talk from"
    2/2
    I like this idea! I think the only issue is that it's not a very playable card. Maybe it could have gotten away with only caring about defenders when it was blocking, but then it would probably need to lose haste, so you're probably correct about where it needs to be at common.

Spoiler: Nurturer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    Patient Nurturer 4G
    Creature- Treefolk Druid (C)
    Reach
    At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on up to one target untapped creature.
    3/3
    The synergy is nice and subtle; it works with a potential Green counters theme, but the Defenders are always candidates. Of course, it's also always a candidate itself when you first play it, and is just really strong in general. Maybe that's just where the level is for 5-drops these days, since they're generally considered replaceable, but I still look at this and feel like it would be a bomb unless the format is somehow extra-hostile to 4/4s.

Spoiler: Sanguine
    Show
    Sanguine Reinforcer 1B
    Creature-Horror Warlock C
    0/2
    I like this card as a novelty - the Hatred effect is a lot less scary when it only works on walls - but you were originally correct to make it a rare. Keep it on file for another contest, I think.

Spoiler: Suffering
    Show
    Shared Suffering BB
    Enchantment - Aura C
    Enchant Permanent
    Whenever enchanted permanent takes damage Shared Suffering deals that much damage to each opponent.
    "Enchant creature or planeswalker," would have been sufficient, I think. They go way out of their way to avoid damage to non-damageable objects in rules language. Anyway, the card seems pretty strong, if mostly as a combo piece. Merits testing. I suspect that there's a reason cards like this don't show up more often, as it limits what other cards are allowed to do to creatures cheaply.

Spoiler: Bonded
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Bonded Wretch 2B
    Creature - Homunculus Zombie C
    Defender, haste
    T, sacrifice another creature: Draw a card.
    0/2
    Having defender itself does work! The ability is good, but not so strong as to preclude being common, I think. You have to work pretty hard for it to really shine.

Spoiler: Sentry
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Parapet Sentry - 2G
    Creature - Elf Archer - C
    Reach
    Parapet Sentry gets +1/+1 and has vigilance as long as you control a creature with defender.
    2/3
    An all-around strong common. Can't complain too much, really.

Spoiler: Huzzib
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Huzzib Aristocrat 2B
    Creature - Vampire Noble C
    B, Sacrifice another creature: Huzzib Aristocrat gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the sacrificed creature's toughness. Activate only once each turn.
    2/2
    This idea's weird and bursty enough that it should probably be an uncommon? It's not too powerful, but you don't really benefit from having a bunch of them around.

Spoiler: Assassination
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Highperch Assassination 4B
    Sorcery C
    This spell costs 2 less to cast and can be cast as though it had flash as long as you control a creature with defender.
    Destroy target creature or planeswalker.
    I like it. A bit on the nose, but it's a common, so that's to be expected.

Spoiler: Stalwart
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    Stalwart Denial 1U
    Instant C
    Counter target spell unless its controller pays 1. If you control a creature with defender, counter that spell unless its controller pays 4 instead.
    The walls held firm against the enemy mages.
    I like it. A bit on the nose, but it's a common, so that's to be expected.

Spoiler: Bash
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    Shield Bash 1G
    Sorcery- C
    Target creature you control deals damage equal to its toughness to target creature you don't control.
    While most enemies are defeated by simply holding strong and letting the desert do its work, Dromoka warriors occasionally have a more direct approach.
    This card makes me happy. The synergy is clearly there, even though it's not mentioned directly.

Spoiler: Coverage
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime
    Wall-to-Wall Coverage 2G
    Enchantment C
    As long as you control a blocking creature with defender, prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to you.
    This should be a rare. It could accidentally lock people out of the game and is practically a legendary permanent besides. It's probably not super-strong, and the idea is interesting, but it would cause problems at common.

So, who is getting the design-o-tron's free chicken sandwich coupon this week?

Spoiler: It's ben-zayb
    Show

It's ben-zayb!

It was a pretty close race - I liked the goblin and the archer as creatures, and this barely beat out Shield Bash as a spell because I think Shield Bash sounds more like a name for a white card.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Thanks!

For this week, design a D&D-inspired card with flavor words (i.e. ability words). Yes, plural.

PS: Feel free to create your own version of a D&D creature WotC already designed for. Like, let's say, you really hate the tarrasque design or something.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2021-07-04 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

The Village Is Under Attack! 1GG
    Instant - R
    Choose one:
    Beat Foes-Target creature you control deals damage equal to its power to target creature you don't control.
    Beat Feet-Target creature you control gain hexproof and indestructible until end of turn.
    "The buildings in flames-the raiders are upon you. Engage, attack, or sneak, decide!"
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2021-07-05 at 06:05 PM.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Villain Speaks UB
    Instant U
    Choose one:
    Let Them Monologue-Gain control of a dungeon target player owns. Venture into the dungeon.
    Dash The Plans-Counter target spell. That spell's owner may venture into the dungeon.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2021-07-06 at 11:32 AM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355
    Troll in the Playground

Tucker's Kobolds 0
    Creature - Kobold M
    (Red Color Indicator)
    When Tucker's Kobolds enters the battlefield search your library for a card and exile it face down.
    Impressive Traps - 2R: You may reveal a card exiled by Tucker's Kobolds. If it is a Trap card you may cast it as though it were in your hand.
    Localized Tactics - 2R: You may Manifest a card exiled by Tucker's Kobolds.
    0/1

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

Circle of the Behemoth Druid - 2GG
    Creature - Human Orc Druid U
    Vaunted - Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature.
    Pack Tactics - Whenever this creature attacks, if you attacked with creatures with total power 6 or greater this combat, creatures you control gain trample until end of turn.
    3/3
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2021-07-09 at 09:47 PM.

27. - Top - End - #357

Favored Servant 1BR
    Creature - Tiefling Warlock U
    Patron's Boon - When ~ enters the battlefield, choose one:
    -Pact of the Chain - Create a 1/1 red Devil creature token with “When this creature dies, it deals 1 damage to any target.”
    -Pact of the Tome - Draw a card and lose one life.
    -Pact of the Blade - Put a +1/+1 counter on ~. It gains haste until end of turn.
    2/2
    For your service to our master you have been deemed worthy of a... gift.
    Last edited by Personification; 2021-07-09 at 12:11 AM.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Primal Warrior 3R
    Creature - Human Barbarian U
    Reckless Assault - Whenever ~ attacks, you may have it gain +2/-2 until end of turn
    Rage - Whenever ~ takes damage, put a +1/+1 counter on it. At the beginning of your end step, if ~ didn't attack this turn, remove all +1/+1 counters from it
    3/3
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2021-07-10 at 03:15 AM.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

West Harbour
    Land R
    T: Add B or G
    West Harbour enters the battlefield tapped. Then, if you control no other lands, untap it.
    If West Harbour would leave the battlefield instead exile it.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if West Harbour is exiled choose one:
    Rebuild the village- Put West Harbour onto the battlefield under your control.
    Abandon the village- Put West Harbour into it's owner's graveyard. Create a Food token, a Treasure token, and a Clue Token.

Spoiler: Other possible lands in cycle
    Show

The Idea for said cycle is the lands enter tapped, but if certain conditions are met, they untap. If the lands would leave the battlefield, you can have them return to the battlefield next turn, or you can put it into the graveyard for a (presumably) one-time benefit [barring your opponent having Leyline of the Void out, but that's not something you should be making your game plan anyways.].
    Halls of Clan Ironfist
    Land R
    T: Add R or W
    Halls of Clan Ironfist enters the battlefield tapped. Then, if you control four or more lands, untap it.
    If Halls of Clan Ironfist would leave the battlefield instead exile it.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if Halls of Clan Ironfist is exiled choose one:
    Reclaim the Halls- Put Halls of Clan Ironfist onto the battlefield under your control.
    Flee the Halls- Put Halls of Clan Ironfist into it's owner's graveyard. Create 2 1/1 red Dwarf creature tokens, and a Treasure token.

Crossroad Keep
    Land R
    T: Add W or B
    Crossroad Keep enters the battlefield tapped. Then, if an opponent controls more creatures than you, untap it.
    If Crossroad Keep would leave the battlefield instead exile it.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if Crossroad Keep is exiled choose one:
    Repair the Keep- Put Crossroad Keep onto the battlefield under your control.
    Loot the Keep- Put Crossroad Keep into it's owner's graveyard. Create 2 Treasure tokens, and a 1/1 white Human Soldier creature Token.

Spoiler: @Bucky & Tom the Mime
    Show
    Yeah, but I was having a hard time trying to figure one out. Also, sacrificing a land when it enters wouldn't fit the flavor (for the village of West Harbour).
    Last edited by Laughing Dog; 2021-07-13 at 06:52 PM. Reason: reworked
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    West Harbour
    Land R
    Spoiler: Not for judge's eyes
    Show
    Did you intend some additional drawback to compensate for the ETB-untapped dual land?
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.