New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Spoiler: Not for judge's eyes
    Show
    Did you intend some additional drawback to compensate for the ETB-untapped dual land?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I like the idea of you needing to sac a land on etb. Normally a massive downside if it just taps for one mana but with the extra abilities on leaving the battlefield, it feels like it could be okay, especially given if you're running multiples (even more so in a cycle), saccing a land helps facilitate it. You'll only ever be down a land for the first harbour (if you have to sac a different land, otherwise it works as a really slow tapland for the first one) and the other upsides feel like they could make up for that, especially with synergy with other cards like lotus field or anything that requires a land/permanent sac for an effect.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2021-07-13 at 03:11 AM.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Get your entries in if you haven't yet! Submissions will close in 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Spoiler: Necroticplague's Instant Attack
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    The Village Is Under Attack! 1GG
    Instant - R
    Choose one:
    Beat Foes-Target creature you control deals damage equal to its power to target creature you don't control.
    Beat Feet-Target creature you control gain hexproof and indestructible until end of turn.
    "The buildings in flames-the raiders are upon you. Engage, attack, or sneak, decide!"
    It's a pretty solid modal card, though I'm not sure if this needs to be a rare. Flavorwise, the second ability seems off though that's probably because the design space is limited to using green effects.

Spoiler: Quiddle's Irresistible Monologue
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    The Villain Speaks UB
    Instant U
    Choose one:
    Let Them Monologue-Gain control of a dungeon target player owns. Venture into the dungeon.
    Dash The Plans-Counter target spell. That spell's owner may venture into the dungeon.
    There's the classic BBEG monologue. The flavor is great, but I don't see WotC printing a 2 MV hard-counter at uncommon right now. I'm really not sure how to judge the balance of stealing dungeons, though I imagine this could work as a good hate card especially for those almost done running their dungeons.

Spoiler: mystic1110's Horrid Kobolds
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Tucker's Kobolds 0
    Creature - Kobold M
    (Red Color Indicator)
    When Tucker's Kobolds enters the battlefield search your library for a card and exile it face down.
    Impressive Traps - 2R: You may reveal a card exiled by Tucker's Kobolds. If it is a Trap card you may cast it as though it were in your hand.
    Localized Tactics - 2R: You may Manifest a card exiled by Tucker's Kobolds.
    0/1
    Good old Tucker's Kobolds. I appreciate keeping the Kobold stats as "ordinary" (0-MV 0/1 creatures) as possible while relying on tactics, in the spirit of the reference. If anything, I'd rather it have non-red activation costs for the roundabout way it tutors traps and creatures so as not to break the color pie.

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsforhands's Magnificent Druid
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Circle of the Behemoth Druid - 2GG
    Creature - Human Orc Druid U
    Vaunted - Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature.
    Pack Tactics - Whenever this creature attacks, if you attacked with creatures with total power 6 or greater this combat, creatures you control gain trample until end of turn.
    3/3
    The effects seem mechanically and thematically conflicting. I appreciate having meaningful choices on how to attack, and Vaunted can technically enable Pack Tactics over time, but I'm just not a big fan of this particular execution.

Spoiler: Personification's Beneficent Boon
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Favored Servant 1BR
    Creature - Tiefling Warlock U
    Patron's Boon - When ~ enters the battlefield, choose one:
    -Pact of the Chain - Create a 1/1 red Devil creature token with “When this creature dies, it deals 1 damage to any target.”
    -Pact of the Tome - Draw a card and lose one life.
    -Pact of the Blade - Put a +1/+1 counter on ~. It gains haste until end of turn.
    2/2
    For your service to our master you have been deemed worthy of a... gift.
    This is an excellent translation of the Patron's Boon ability, and the modal effects are fairly balanced against each other.

Spoiler: Tom the Mime's Primal Fury
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Primal Warrior 3R
    Creature - Human Barbarian U
    Reckless Assault - Whenever ~ attacks, you may have it gain +2/-2 until end of turn
    Rage - Whenever ~ takes damage, put a +1/+1 counter on it. At the beginning of your end step, if ~ didn't attack this turn, remove all +1/+1 counters from it
    3/3
    I love it. Pretty solid, straightforward design, and it captures the core essence of reckless attack and rage in barbarians.

Spoiler: Laughing Dog's Private Village
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    West Harbour
    Land R
    T: Add B or G
    West Harbour enters the battlefield tapped. Then, if you control no other lands, untap it.
    If West Harbour would leave the battlefield instead exile it.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if West Harbour is exiled choose one:
    Rebuild the village- Put West Harbour onto the battlefield under your control.
    Abandon the village- Put West Harbour into it's owner's graveyard. Create a Food token, a Treasure token, and a Clue Token.
    This is West Harbor, alright. Mechanically, this worries me. For one, it's asking to be a sacrifice fodder. I also don't think we should be getting three tokens for free, especially since self-exiling it from your graveyard to repeatedly get the effect can be easily done in BG.

As an aside, this card made me realize there's just not enough Faerun-specific reference in the Forgotten Realms block outside of legendaries. I would've loved seeing WotC have more lands like this and your other examples, with the ability maybe retooled a bit for balance.

Spoiler: Runner Up
    Show
    Tom the Mime with Primal Warrior

Spoiler: Winner
    Show
    Personification with Favored Servant
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks for the fun prompt! Favored Servant is a fun card wp
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

5. - Top - End - #365
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thank you.

This week make me a card that in some way evokes the word and/or concept of "sandwich".
    How you do that is up to you.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

Joint Ambush 1GR
    Instant C
    Target creature you don't control fights target creature you control. Another target creature you or a teammate controls deals damage equal to its power to the first creature.
    Last edited by Bucky; 2021-07-15 at 03:32 PM. Reason: templating
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

Searing Hound RR
    Creature - Dog (U)
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if an opponent controls two creatures, Searing Hound deals 1 damage to that player and each creature that player controls.
    "While you are arguing if it counts as an elemental or not, it is busy setting your buns on fire."
    2/2
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2021-07-15 at 06:01 PM.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Ravenous Gambler 1G
    Creature - Human U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a food token.
    1, Sacrifice a food token: Roll a six-sided die. Gain life equal equal to the result
    I'm not leaving the table. Just slap something between two bits of bread.
    2/2

Bit obscure but given how it got the name...
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2021-07-21 at 03:48 PM.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ettin in the Playground

Arcane Alternator - RUR
    Creature - Goblin Wizard R
    The first time you cast an instant spell each turn, copy up to one target sorcery spell you control. You may choose new targets for the copy.
    2/3

Spoiler: but what if words instead
    Show
    Sandstone Gorgon - 2B
    Creature - Gorgon Warlock C
    Deathtouch
    Whenever a creature dealt damage by Sandstone Gorgon this turn dies, create a 0/1 colorless Sand creature token.
    1/3
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2021-07-16 at 08:02 PM.

10. - Top - End - #370

Arcane Alternator - RUR
    Concept
    The first time you cast an instant spell each turn, copy up to one target sorcery spell you control. You may choose new targets for the copy.
    2/3

Sandstone Gorgon - 2B
    Words
    Creature - Gorgon Warlock C
    Deathtouch
    Whenever a creature dealt damage by Sandstone Gorgon this turn dies, create a 0/1 colorless Sand creature token.
    1/3
    I believe, by the rules of the contest, you have to choose one card to preview.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Edible Submersible 2
    [A long loaf of bread is sliced lengthwise. Various meats, cheeses, and vegetables lie in between the top and bottom. On the top towards the left side is a periscope. On the bottom towards the right is a propeller. It seems to be underwater.]
    Artifact- Food Vehicle U
    ~ can't be blocked.
    2,T, Sacrifice ~: You gain 3 life.
    Crew 1
    You may sacrifice a food rather than pay ~'s crew cost.
    1/1
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

d6 Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Phoebe of the Lush Oasis 2GG
    Legendary Creature - Elemental Shaman R
    Tandem (Phoebe and Jai, Dunemages)
    Vigilance, Reach
    At the beginning of each end step, you gain life equal to the total combat damage dealt this turn to creatures you control.
    4/4
    //
    Jai of the Forbidden Oasis BB
    Legendary Creature - Ooze Warlock R
    Indestructible
    Whenever a creature attacks, you may have it get +2/+1 until end of turn. If you do, put a -1/-1 counter on it.
    1/1

Spoiler: Tandem (TL;DR it's Fuse for modal DFC)
    Show
    • Tandem is similar to Fuse, but for modal dual-faced permanents.
    • You may cast a modal double-faced permanent spell as a tandem. Its cost is the combined mana cost of each face.
    • A permanent that was cast in tandem has the combined characteristics of each face, except for its name, which is indicated in the tandem ability; it has all the abilities, colors, and types of each; its MV is the total MV of each; for creatures, its base power and toughness is the total base power and base toughness, respectively, of each; and for planeswalkers, its starting loyalty is the total starting loyalty of each.
    • Like with all wonkiness of the legends rule, you can control one of each of sun-face, moon-face, and the tandem version on the battlefield at the same time for legendary cards with tandem
    • Tokens wpuld be available for easier reference of tandem cards. A PB&J token would look something like this:

Phoebe and Jai, Dunemages 2GGBB
    Legendary Creature - Elemental Shaman Ooze Warlock R
    Vigilance, Reach, Indestructible
    At the beginning of each end step, you gain life equal to the total combat damage dealt this turn to creatures you control.
    Whenever a creature attacks, you may have it get +2/+1 until end of turn. If you do, put a -1/-1 counter on it.
    5/5

13. - Top - End - #373
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wrap in Wheat 1W
    Enchantment - Aura U
    Enchant Plains
    When Wrap in Wheat enters the battlefield exile target creature with mana value less than or equal to the number of plains you control for as long as you control Wrap in Wheat.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2021-07-17 at 12:34 AM.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Crushing Walls
    Instant-U
    suspend 3(0)
    Deal 5 damage to target attacking creature, then exile this with 3 time counters.
    While this is suspended, if a creature attacks its owner or a planeswalker its owner controls, remove a time counter from this.

15. - Top - End - #375

Judging will be in roughly 24 hours, so get your designs in soon.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Judge?asdfghjkkl

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

17. - Top - End - #377

Sorry about the huge delay. Locked for judging now.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: Bucky - Knuckle Sandwich
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Joint Ambush 1GR
    Instant C
    Target creature you don't control fights target creature you control. Another target creature you or a teammate controls deals damage equal to its power to the first creature.
    I like the idea here, but I think the execution is a bit confusingly worded and honestly underpowered. Band Together does something very similar, but it is easier to cast and, often, a better effect, and I don't even remember seeing it too much in draft. Assuming this is for a Battlebond-esque set, it can still probably afford to just be a bite, and maybe even only have MV 2. I will give you points for the Knuckle <-> Joint pun, which I didn't even get until I put in the joke name for the spoiler box.

Spoiler: mystic1110 - *siiiiigh* Hot Dog
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Searing Hound RR
    Creature - Dog (U)
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if an opponent controls two creatures, Searing Hound deals 1 damage to that player and each creature that player controls.
    "While you are arguing if it counts as an elemental or not, it is busy setting your buns on fire."
    2/2
    First of all, this is needlessly aggressive . As to the actual effect, it seems weirdly niche. It only triggers if your opponent has exactly two creatures, and even then the effect isn't great. When you don't get that effect, this is just a hard to cast bear.

Spoiler: Tom the Mime - The Earl
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Ravenous Gambler 1G
    Creature - Human U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a food token.
    1, Sacrifice a food token: Roll a six-sided die. Gain life equal equal to the result
    I'm not leaving the table. Just slap something between two bits of bread.
    2/2
    I did, in fact, get the reference, though for the true flavor win it should probably be a noble. With the policy change made in AFR, this is also doable in black border now. Not a particularly powerful card, but definitely a fine enabler for a limited life gain, sacrifice, and/or dice-rolling archetype. A solid card.

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsforhands - Stack Stacker
    Show
    Arcane Alternator - RUR
    2/3
    While I get the joke, I really don't think they would ever format a mana cost that way. As to the card itself, I'm not sure how to evaluate it. It's too niche to be good in limited, and in most constructed formats I feel like it would either be worthless or busted with no in-between.

Spoiler: Laughing Dog - The Soggiest Hoagie Roll
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    Edible Submersible 2
    [A long loaf of bread is sliced lengthwise. Various meats, cheeses, and vegetables lie in between the top and bottom. On the top towards the left side is a periscope. On the bottom towards the right is a propeller. It seems to be underwater.]
    Artifact- Food Vehicle U
    ~ can't be blocked.
    2,T, Sacrifice ~: You gain 3 life.
    Crew 1
    You may sacrifice a food rather than pay ~'s crew cost.
    1/1
    I like where you are going with this, but I just don't think it does enough. Most equipment punches above its weight, whereas this one is a 1/1 for 2 with extra steps, and while unblockable and the food clause are nice, they don't add enough, especially because unblockable tends to be best with auras and equipment, which would fall off when this unscrews.

Spoiler: ben-zayb - Sand Witch Sandwich
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Phoebe of the Lush Oasis 2GG
    Legendary Creature - Elemental Shaman R
    Vigilance, Reach
    4/4
    //
    Jai of the Forbidden Oasis BB
    Legendary Creature - Ooze Warlock R
    Indestructible
    1/1
    While I am glad you completed the secret quest of making a sand witch, I'm not sure if I like the effect. Fuse works because you can always see both parts and don't have to remember anything. Here, though you will have people incessantly flipping back and forth and forgetting what abilities it has and how big it is. Plus, I don't really feel that the cards synergize in a way that makes tandeming them a particularly enticing or interesting proposition.

Spoiler: Quiddle - Chained to the Roots
    Show
    Wrap in Wheat 1W
    Enchantment - Aura U
    Enchant Plains
    When Wrap in Wheat enters the battlefield exile target creature with mana value less than or equal to the number of plains you control for as long as you control Wrap in Wheat.
    I like the flavor and the effect, though I do think it could probably afford to cost just W. I don't really have anything else to say.

Spoiler: Necroticplague - Panini Press
    Show
    Crushing Walls
    Instant-U
    suspend 3(0)
    Deal 5 damage to target attacking creature, then exile this with 3 time counters.
    While this is suspended, if a creature attacks its owner or a planeswalker its owner controls, remove a time counter from this.
    I don't really think this works. The likely play pattern is that when this is suspended, the opponent will just attack until it has one time counter, then wait until the spell's owner's upkeep, at which time it will fall out of suspend, be uncastable (because nothing is attacking) and stay in exile.

Spoiler: Winner
    Show

Tom the Mime with Ravenous Gambler

18. - Top - End - #378
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Thanks. Given the sandwich I was thinking of using food along the same lines as tempting witch and dice rolling just made sense as a gambler. Had to make the ability not tap and a bit cheaper than food because on average, it'd give you 0.5 extra life and be less reliable so it needed at least a bit of a reason to use it instead of saccing food normally if you don't have dice roll synergy.

Challenge: Make something that can go in the command zone. Legendary creatures and planeswalkers are the main option with commander and brawl but things like dungeons or conspiracies are okay too. In the case of legendaries, part of the judging will be based on how they'd be as a commander.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2021-07-27 at 01:58 AM.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Troll in the Playground

The Isle of Dread
    Dungeon
    Tanaroa Village — Create a Food Token. (Leads to: Zombie Master's Abode.)
    Zombie Master's Abode — Create a 2/2 black zombie creature token. (Leads to: Cave of the Black Pearl, Jagged Shores of Olman.)
    Jagged Shores of Olman — Lands you control become Islands until end of turn. (Leads to: Forest of Wandering Monsters, Temple of the Kopru.)
    Cave of the Black Pearl — Draw 2 cards, Lose 4 life. (Dead End. Dungeon Cannot be Completed. Further Venture triggers will do nothing.)
    Forest of Wandering Monsters — Target opponent creates a 4/4 red Dinosaur creature token. (Leads to: Sanctum of the Demogorgon.)
    Temple of the Kopru — Target opponent gains control of a creature of their choice. (Leads to: Sanctum of the Demogorgon.)
    Sanctum of the Demogorgon — Transform The Isle of Dread and place it onto the battlefield.
    //
    The Demogorgon
    Legendary Creature - Horror
    (Blue and Black color Indicator)
    Ward - Mill 10 Cards. (Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, counter it unless that player Mills 10 Cards.)
    Whenever an opponent casts a spell, until end of turn, that player can’t cast spells, you may look at the top card of their library any time, you may play the top card of their library, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast spells this way.
    7/7
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2021-07-27 at 02:47 PM.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Dwarf in the Playground

What happens if you venture after hitting a dead end? Maybe it should exile its self?

Also non-creature/planeswalker cards that can be your commander are fine too right?
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2021-07-27 at 11:40 AM.

21. - Top - End - #381

ElfMonkGuy

Memorial of the Nameless Hero 1WBG
    Legendary Artifact (R)
    Memorial of the Nameless Hero can be your commander.
    When Memorial of the Nameless Hero enters the battlefield, exile target nonlegendary creature card from your graveyard. If you do, it perpetually becomes a copy of the exiled card, except it's legendary in addition to its other types.

Borrowing a mechanic from Historic Horizons. Perpetually means that it will remain a copy of the card forever, even if it's killed and goes to the command zone.
    Last edited by mythmonster2; 2021-07-27 at 12:37 PM.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

Messenger Kami 2R
    Creature - Fox Spirit U
    At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.

Enshrine 2RR (2RR: Return this card from your graveyard to the command zone. It loses all types and colors and becomes an Emblem. Enshrine only as a Sorcery.)
    2/1

Spoiler: design notes
    Show

This is intended to enable other Enshrine cards by putting them directly in discard without passing through the battlefield - the messenger brings you their stories so you can enshrine them without meeting them.

Thematically, the source material is the messenger fox statues at IRL shrines to Inari. It's not clear to me whether the fox statues are supposed to be subordinate kami or a representation of mundane foxes, but I went with the former interpretation here.
    Last edited by Bucky; 2021-08-02 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Enshrine cost now hard to splash
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

What happens if you venture after hitting a dead end? Maybe it should exile its self?

Also non-creature/planeswalker cards that can be your commander are fine too right?
    As long they can go in the command one on their own, yes. No shenanigans like leadership vacuum, mutate and manifest putting your entire deck in your command zone, although that is a funny combo.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2021-07-27 at 05:22 PM.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Tragedy of Barovia 1BB
    Legendary Enchantment - Saga M
    I: An opponent creates a 1/1 white human token with protection from black.
    II: Each player discards a card.
    III: Each player sacrificaes a creature, if you sacrificed a creature this way The Tragedy of Bariovia becomes Strahd Von Barovich and has a mana cost of 2BB perpetually.
    The Tragedy of Bariovia can be your commander.

//

Strahd Von Barovich
    Legendary Creature - Vampire Noble
    Undying
    Whenever a creature dies if it attacked you this turn return it to the battlefield under your control with a +1/+1 counter, it is a vampire in addition to its other types.
    At the beginning of each opponents end step that player loses X life and you gain X life where X is equal to the number of untapped creatures that player controls.
    4/4
    Show

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

Soldier of Myth 0
    Legendary Creature-Illusion R
    This card is every color.
    Emminence-During your upkeep, if this card is in your command zone, you may exile a permanent from your deck and put a fate counter on it.
    As this enters the battlefield, you may pay the mana cost of any permanent you own in exile with a fate counter. If you do, this enters the battlefield as a copy of the permanent, except it was "WUBRG: Exile this permanent, then return it to the battlefield under it's owner's control. It's owner may activate this ability."
    "One tale-many faces."
    0/0
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2021-08-02 at 08:19 AM.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ettin in the Playground

Mimimu, the Spore-swarm - 1BB
    Legendary Creature - Fungus Rat R
    Companion - Your starting deck contains no more than 5 cards with different names other than basic lands. (If this card is your chosen companion, you may put it into your hand from outside the game for 3 as a sorcery.)
    Deathtouch
    When this creature enters the battlefield and at the beginning of your upkeep, search your library for a card with the same name as a creature you control, reveal it and put it into your hand. Then shuffle.
    2/2
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2021-08-01 at 08:16 PM.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Soldier of Myth 0
    Legendary Creature-Illusion R
    This card is every color.
    Emminence-During your upkeep, if this card is in your command zone, you may exile a permanent from your deck and put a fate counter on it.
    Whenever this enters the battlefield, you may pay the mana cost of any permanent you own in exile with a fate counter. If you do, this enters the battlefield as a copy of the creature, except it was "WUBRG: Exile this creature, then return it to the battlefield under it's owner's control. It's owner may activate this ability."
    "One tale-many faces."
    Power and Toughness?

------
    The Spirit of Faithfulness W
    Legendary Enchantment- MR
    The Spirit of Faithfulness can be your commander.
    As long as The Spirit of Faithfulness is on the battlefield or in the command zone, players cannot control permanents or spells they do not own.
    The Spirit of Faithfulness enters the battlefield with x +1/+1 counters, where X is the number of mana spent to cast it.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, you may have The Spirit of Faithfulness become a 0/0 Spirit creature that is still a Legendary Enchantment until the beginning of your next turn. If you do, at the beginning of the next end step, remove a +1/+1 counter from The Spirit of Faithfulness.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

28. - Top - End - #388

Mimimu, the Spore-swarm - 1BB
    Legendary Creature - Fungus Rat R
    Companion - Your starting deck contains no more than 5 cards with different names other than basic lands. (If this card is your chosen companion, you may put it into your hand from outside the game for 3 as a sorcery.)
    Deathtouch
    At the beginning of your upkeep, search your library for a card with the same name as a creature you control, reveal it and put it into your hand. Then shuffle.
    2/2
    How does this interact with the command zone? Companions live in the sideboard.

29. - Top - End - #389

ElfMonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    How does this interact with the command zone? Companions live in the sideboard.
    The prompt is just something that could go in the command zone. It's a legendary creature, so you could run it as a commander.
    Last edited by mythmonster2; 2021-08-01 at 10:17 AM.

30. - Top - End - #390

Arlinn Kord, Archmage of Goldnight 1RG
    Legendary Creature - Human Werewolf Cleric M
    Whenever another Werewolf or Wolf creature you control enters the battlefield or transforms, you may pay (G/R). If you do, it fights target creature you don't control. When the creature you don't control dies this turn, you may exile ~ and return it to the battlefield transformed under its owner's control.
    2/3
    //
    Arlinn Kord, Alpha of the Multiverse
    (R/G indicator) Legendary Planeswalker- Arlinn
    Werewolf and Wolf creatures you control get +1/+1.
    +1: Target a creature you control. You may transform it. Then, it fights up to one target creature an opponent controls.
    0: Create a 2/2 Wolf creature token.
    -6: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control get +1/+1, vigilance, haste, and 'At the beginning of combat on your turn, you may pay (R/G). When you do, this creature fights target creature.'."
    Last edited by Personification; 2021-08-04 at 11:46 AM.