New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Titanic Kanabo 3
    {image of a massive spiked club barricading a castle entrance}
    Artifact Creature - Equipment Wall U
    Defender
    Equipped creature gets +4/+0 and has menace.
    Reconfigure Giant, Ogre, or Demon 3(B/R) (3(B/R): Attach to target Giant, Ogre, or Demon you control; or unattach from a creature. Reconfigure only as a sorcery. While attached this isn't a creature.)
    4/4
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2022-04-15 at 10:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Tehpot, the Gates of Anneheg BGW
    Legendary Creature - Demon Wall (R)
    Defender
    Creatures can’t attack you unless their controller pays 2 life and places one Soul Counter on Tehpot for each creature they control that’s attacking you.
    If Tehpot has three or more counters on it, it may attack as though it didn’t have defender and assigns combat damage equal to its toughness rather than its power.
    The cruelest prison of Hell has no guards for it is its own Warden
    0/5
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2022-04-08 at 07:50 PM.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Dwarf in the Playground

Phantasmal Fear UB
    Creature - Illusion Wall U
    Defender
    When Phantasmal Fear blocks a creature that creature's controller sacrifices it unless they discard two cards.
    0/4
    "Your thoughts cloud judgment, let go"
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-04-08 at 07:53 PM.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

4. - Top - End - #634
    Ettin in the Playground

Sanctified Threshold - 1W
    Enchantment Creature - Wall R
    Defender
    Creatures attacking you don't cause abilities your opponents control to trigger.
    Whenever a creature attacks you, it loses all abilities until end of turn.
    0/5

Spoiler: Another One
    Show
    Anti-archetype of Walliness - 7
    Artifact Enchantment Creature - Wall R
    Creatures you don't control have Defender.
    Creatures you control can't have nor gain Defender.
    4/3
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2022-04-12 at 02:05 PM.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Brick Wall 3WW
    Artifact Creature- Wall U
    Brick Wall enters the battlefield with 3 brick counters on it.
    Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays X for each creature attacking you, where X is the number of brick counters on Brick Wall.
    Sacrifice an artifact, tap an untapped creature you control: Put a brick counter on Brick Wall.
    2, Tap an untapped creature you control and exert it: Remove a brick counter from Brick Wall. Only any opponent may activate this ability.
    0/5
    Last edited by Misothene; 2022-04-09 at 09:13 PM.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: ben-zayb's Titanic Kanabo
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Titanic Kanabo 3
    {image of a massive spiked club barricading a castle entrance}
    Artifact Creature - Equipment Wall U
    Defender
    Equipped creature gets +4/+4 and has first strike.
    Reconfigure Giant 3(W/R) (3(W/R): Attach to target Giant you control; or unattach from a creature. Reconfigure only as a sorcery. While attached this isn't a creature.)
    4/4
    Actually using the Reconfigure is a tall order - Giants are usually expensive, the cost to equip it is expensive, and it cost 3 mana for the Kanabo, so you're talking 10+ mana total across several turns. Still, the result is a massive threat that can't profitably be gang-blocked.

In limited, it's versatile. It's colorless, it helps you get to the late game while providing a win condition when you get there, and you only need a few giants to make enable it as a threatening mana sink once you've drawn into your lands.
    Spoiler: mystic1110's Tehpot
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Tehpot, the Gates of Anneheg BGW
    Legendary Creature - Demon Wall (R)
    Defender
    Creatures can’t attack you unless their controller pays 2 life and places one Soul Counter on Tehpot for each creature they control that’s attacking you.
    If Tehpot has three or more counters on it, it may attack as though it didn’t have defender and assigns combat damage equal to its toughness rather than its power.
    The cruelest prison of Hell has no guards for it is its own Warden
    0/5
    A legendary wall that taxes attackers to keep the opponent from going wide around it is a good concept.
    A wall that gets angry and loses Defender a la Elder Land Wurm if you provoke it too much is also a good concept.
    I think putting both of them on the same card results in a card that tries to do too much. The two concepts are in tension because the angry wall stops acting as a wall for the tax wall concept and just becomes a large minion with an attached tax.
    Spoiler: Quiddle's Phantasmal Fear
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Phantasmal Fear UB
    Creature - Illusion Wall U
    Defender
    When Phantasmal Fear blocks a creature that creature's controller sacrifices it unless they discard two cards.
    0/4
    "Your thoughts cloud judgment, let go"
    I like the discard-or-die choice for the attacker, but it seems unfair that the sacrifice happens before combat damage.
    Spoiler: Dr. Gunsforhands's Sanctified Threshold
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Sanctified Threshold - 1W
    Enchantment Creature - Wall R
    Defender
    Creatures attacking you don't cause abilities your opponents control to trigger.
    Whenever a creature attacks you, it loses all abilities until end of turn.
    0/5
    Turning off all evasion abilities is just plain unfair, the sort of thing you'd see on a high mana cost mythic, and this turns off quite a bit more than just evasion. It's tough enough to survive weak removal. Sanctified Threshold is intended to be a constructed hate card, but it accidentally hates on too much of the Limited format to print as designed.
    Spoiler: Misothene's Brick Wall
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Misothene View Post
    Brick Wall 3WW
    Artifact Creature- Wall U
    Brick Wall enters the battlefield with 3 brick counters on it.
    Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays X for each creature attacking you, where X is the number of brick counters on Brick Wall.
    Sacrifice an artifact, tap an untapped creature you control: Put a brick counter on Brick Wall.
    2, Tap an untapped creature you control and exert it: Remove a brick counter from Brick Wall. Only any opponent may activate this ability.
    0/5
    A wall that taxes attackers to keep the opponent from going wide around it is a good concept. This design complicates the concept by letting the wide opponent work off their tax debt, which is cheaper than attacking into the tax.

Between the temporary tax, the exertion and the 0/5 body you have a whole lot of stall here.

Spoiler: winner
    Show
    ben-zayb with Titanic Kanabo
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Thanks, though I actually did a last minute change to my entry. I'll leave the floor open for next round's challenge.
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Dwarf in the Playground

make a card depicting something related to a superhero/supervillain
    specific or more trope-y is fine!
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-04-17 at 12:28 AM.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

Evil Laughter B
    Enchantment - Aura
    Enchant Creature
    Enchanted creature can't be blocked unless the defending player pays {2} for each creature blocking it.
    Whenever enchanted creature deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ettin in the Playground

Fortress of Solitude - 3
    Artifact - R
    T: Exile target nonland permanent you control until Fortress of Solitude leaves the battlefield.
    1W: Return a permanent card exiled with Fortress of Solitude to the battlefield under your control.
    -
    The name stuck despite the many guest rooms they've added over the years.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2022-04-19 at 06:45 PM.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sorry friends time got a little away from me!

Spoiler: bucky
    Show
    Evil Laughter B
    Enchantment - Aura
    Enchant Creature
    Enchanted creature can't be blocked unless the defending player pays {2} for each creature blocking it.
    Whenever enchanted creature deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card.

Discard on hit is a very powerful effect. I think this is sort an anti-Curious Obsession. For 1 I would like to see a downside along with the 2 upsides.

Spoiler: Dr Gunsforhands
    Show
    Fortress of Solitude - 3
    Artifact - R
    T: Exile target nonland permanent you control until Fortress of Solitude leaves the battlefield.
    1W: Return a permanent card exiled with Fortress of Solitude to the battlefield under your control.
    -
    The name stuck despite the many guest rooms they've added over the years.

Buy a Fortress of Solitude, get a phantom zone projector for free! This is a cool take on helvault and makes act of treasons permanent with ease.

Show
    Fortress of Solitude
    Show

12. - Top - End - #642
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright! This week, we have the need for speed:

Make a card based around the feeling of going fast!

13. - Top - End - #643
    Bugbear in the Playground

Killer Nosedive 2R
    Sorcery R
    Choose one -
    • Target creature with flying gets +4/+3, gains trample, and loses flying until end of turn. It must be blocked this turn if able.
    • Target creature without flying you control gets +4/+3 gains trample until end of turn. Sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step.

Spoiler: 1st Edit
    Show
    1st option: "Choose target creature with flying you control and up to one target creature an opponent controls. The first target gets +4/+3, gains trample, and loses flying until end of turn. The second target must block the first target if able." -> "Target creature with flying gets +4/+3, gains trample, and loses flying until end of turn. It must be blocked this turn if able."

This effect isn't very common in red, so this card shouldn't grant an unusually good version it.

2nd option: "you control without flying" -> "without flying you control"

For wording consistency.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2022-05-07 at 10:22 AM.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Dwarf in the Playground

Acceleration 1R
    Enchantment - Aura U
    Enchant Creature or Vehicle.
    When Acceleration enters the battlefield or whenever enchanted creature attacks, put a speed counter on Acceleration.
    As long as enchanted permanent is a creature it gets +X/+0 and "This creature can only be blocked by X or more creatures."
    "Come on out! Theres nowhere to run." -Flustered Orderkeeper
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-05-11 at 01:47 PM.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Shockwave WW
    Enchantment U
    Whenever a creature with haste attacks, choose one—
    • Destroy target artifact its controller controls.
    • ~ deals 2 damage to its controller
    • ~ deals 2 damage to another target creature its controller controls.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Floor it! RR
    Sorcery- U
    As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice either a creature or an artifact.
    Put a Vehicle card from your hand onto the battlefield under your control. Until end of turn it becomes a creature and gains haste. At the beginning of your next end step, return the Vehicle to your hand.
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

17. - Top - End - #647
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm Baaaack!

Terminal Velocity R{G/R}G
    Sorcery U
    Target creature with flying or that you control fights up to one other target creature you don't control. Then, its controller sacrifices it.

"What goes up must leave a crater visible from space."
    -Only legible text within a battered scroll entitled "True Goblin Science Facts"
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ettin in the Playground

Gentleposters, this card!

Spoiler: Fling Up
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    Killer Nosedive 2R
    Sorcery R
    Choose one -
    • Target creature with flying gets +4/+3, gains trample, and loses flying until end of turn. It must be blocked this turn if able.
    • Target creature without flying you control gets +4/+3 gains trample until end of turn. Sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step.
    I'd think a nosedive would either target one creature of your choice or go straight for the face. If the bird isn't singling one out, how are the opponent's creatures finding time to get in its way if it's diving so fast? Why doesn't the non-flying creature get the same privilege when it's flung this way?

Spoiler: Slowly Building Momentum
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Acceleration 1R
    Enchantment - Aura U
    Enchant Creature or Vehicle.
    When Acceleration enters the battlefield or whenever enchanted creature attacks, put a speed counter on Acceleration.
    As long as enchanted permanent is a creature it gets +X/+0 and "This creature can only be blocked by X or more creatures."
    "Come on out! Theres no where to run." -Flustered Orderkeeper
    You can see how this might not feel fast in play, right? You're adding counters one at a time and it might take two or three turns to get going. Then again, your opponents have to put the brakes on it pretty quickly to have any hope of getting rid of it, so the out-of-control vibe could still come across to them. It's more interesting than it looks at first!

Spoiler: Speed Limit
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Shockwave WW
    Enchantment U
    Whenever a creature with haste attacks, choose one—
    • Destroy target artifact its controller controls.
    • ~ deals 2 damage to its controller
    • ~ deals 2 damage to another target creature its controller controls.
    This is a weird punishment card. The flavor seems mismatched, right? Red would usually make shockwaves like this on purpose, and white would usually prefer it didn't.

Spoiler: Sneak Attack for Parhelion II
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    Floor it! RR
    Sorcery- U
    As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice either a creature or an artifact.
    Put a Vehicle card from your hand onto the battlefield under your control. Until end of turn it becomes a creature and gains haste. At the beginning of your next end step, return the Vehicle to your hand.
    I actually love this card and want it to be real, but (spoilers?) you're only the runner up, because in practice I'd expect this to drop piles of angels on people and be immediately banned. Come to think of it, how is a sacrificed artifact doing any of this? Is it sitting on the gas pedal like a brick?

Spoiler: Fling Down
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Terminal Velocity R{G/R}G
    Sorcery U
    Target creature with flying or that you control fights up to one other target creature you don't control. Then, its controller sacrifices it.

"What goes up must leave a crater visible from space."
    -Only legible text within a battered scroll entitled "True Goblin Science Facts"
    The last sentence irks me for some reason. I feel like you should have destroyed the creature first, and dealt damage equal to its power after? That might just be an aesthetic preference, though. I can at least see why you would want to make sure it's dead rather than just have them fight. I think I'm imagining a pre-modern version of this card that says, "destroy target creature with flying and target creature without flying," and part of my brain really wishes this card just did that.

So, first across the finish line is -

Spoiler
    Show
    Quiddle with Acceleration!

19. - Top - End - #649
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks Doc!

This week why don't we make cards that use a new trinket token type, something inspired by blood/clues/food/treasure!
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-05-11 at 11:17 PM.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #650
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Clairvoyant Arsonist 1R
    Creature- Human Shaman C
    When Clairvoyant Arsonist enters the battlefield, create a red Omen token (an Omen token is an enchantment with a mana cost of one mana of its color with "1, Sacrifice this: Scry 2").
    Whenever you scry, Clairvoyant Arsonist gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
    1/3

21. - Top - End - #651
    Troll in the Playground

Condensation Engine 3
    Artifact - U
    Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, create a Mist token (a Mist token is a colorless artifact token with “Sacrifice this artifact: Target creature becomes the creature type of your choice until end of turn")

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Glunching Grack - 1BG
    Creature - Snake Bird R
    Deathtouch, Reach
    When Glunching Grack enters the battlefield or dies, create a Glunch token. (I will not be taking questions at this time.)
    3/3

Grateful Host - W
    Creature - Human Mutant C
    When Grateful Host dies, create a Licid token. (It's a 1/1 green creature with, "Sacrifice this creature: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. Use this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.")
    -
    He was given a second chance at life, and is eager to grant someone else a third.
    1/1
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2022-05-14 at 11:34 PM.

23. - Top - End - #653

[Color] Ichor token: an artifact token of the given color, with an ability that says " T, sacrifice this, [phyexian mana of the given color]: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature."

Agent of Urabrask 1RR
    Creature - Phyrexian Ally U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Red Ichor token.
    {R/P}, Sacrifice an Ichor token: Creatures you control gain haste until end of turn.
    2/2
    "Without freedom, we cannot be Compleat. The spirit of Mirrodin is the soul of Phyrexia. Praise the Heretic Praetor!"
    Spoiler: Rest of cycle
    Show

Agent of Jin-Gitaxias 1UU
    Creature - Phyrexian Advisor U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Blue Ichor token.
    {U/P}, Sacrifice an Ichor token: Scry 2.
    2/2
    "Without knowledge, we cannot be Compleat. The dissection of Mirrodin is the discovery of Phyrexia. Praise the Core Augur!"

Agent of Elesh Norn 1WW
    Creature - Phyrexian Cleric U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a White Ichor token.
    {W/P}, Sacrifice an Ichor token: Create a White 1/1 Phyrexian Golem Creature token.
    2/2
    "Without order, we cannot be Compleat. The sacrifice of Mirrodin is the worship of Phyrexia. Praise the Mother of Machines!"

Agent of Sheoldred 1BB
    Creature - Phyrexian Horror U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Black Ichor token.
    {B/P}, Sacrifice an Ichor token: Target creature gets infect until end of turn.
    2/2
    "Without suffering we cannot be Compleat. The pain of Mirrodin is the progress of Phyrexia. Praise the Whispering One!"

Agent of Vorinclex 1GG
    Creature - Phyrexian Berserker U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Green Ichor token.
    {G/P}, Sacrifice an Ichor token: Target creature gets +1/+1 and trample until end of turn.
    2/2
    "Without competition, we cannot be Compleat. The hunt of Mirrodin is the fuel of Phyrexia. Praise the Voice of Hunger!"

Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

Improved Logistics RW
    Enchantment
    At the beginning of your upkeep, create one fuel token. (A fuel token is a mana value 0 artifact with the fuel subtype and "T, Sacrifice this card: A Vehicle or Equipment with Reconfigure you control becomes a creature until end of turn.")

25. - Top - End - #655
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Monk of Unseen Ways 2G
    {Image of a bear halfway out of a scroll mauling an elemental assassin.}
    Creature - Turtle Monk C
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Scroll token. (It's an artifact with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: The next creature spell you cast this turn cost 1 less to cast and may be cast as though it had flash.")

"Your spies already told you it was called the hidden bear claw technique. What else were you expecting?"

2/4
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2022-05-15 at 01:39 AM.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler: Misothene
    Show

Clairvoyant Arsonist 1R
    Creature- Human Shaman C
    When Clairvoyant Arsonist enters the battlefield, create a red Omen token (an Omen token is an enchantment with a mana cost of one mana of its color with "1, Sacrifice this: Scry 2").
    Whenever you scry, Clairvoyant Arsonist gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
    1/3

Nice, this a very solid common for showing off omens. I like omens, my only reservation is that it might be annoying if you have to track the colors of a bunch of them.

Spoiler: Mystic####
    Show

Condensation Engine 3
    Artifact - U
    Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, create a Mist token (a Mist token is a colorless artifact token with “Sacrifice this artifact: Target creature becomes the creature type of your choice until end of turn")

I do love a reference to older cards :) I think of misting as a mostly blue effect but I think in modern mtg colorless does feel a little better. I could see this being valuable alongside a super tribal focused set just be wary that it ties the game if you have march of the machines out!

Spoiler: Dr Handguns
    Show

aww I wanted to review the grack

Grateful Host - W
    Creature - Human Mutant C
    When Grateful Host dies, create a Licid token. (It's a 1/1 green creature with, "Sacrifice this creature: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. Use this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.")
    -
    He was given a second chance at life, and is eager to grant someone else a third.
    1/1

Return of the face insects! This card is solid, two 1/1s for W and a +1/+1 counter if you need it. I just wonder how many other cards you could have make Licids to sell it has a new token type.

Spoiler: Person (ification)
    Show

Agent of Urabrask 1RR
    Creature - Phyrexian Ally U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Red Ichor token.
    {R/P}, Sacrifice an Ichor token: Creatures you control gain haste until end of turn.
    2/2
    "Without freedom, we cannot be Compleat. The spirit of Mirrodin is the soul of Phyrexia. Praise the Heretic Praetor!"

Like omens I worry that it will start to get cumbersome to track how many ichor you have of what colors, that being said its a cool idea and I like ichors powering other abilities.

Spoiler: Necroplague
    Show
    Improved Logistics RW
    Enchantment
    At the beginning of your upkeep, create one fuel token. (A fuel token is a mana value 0 artifact with the fuel subtype and "T, Sacrifice this card: A Vehicle or Equipment with Reconfigure you control becomes a creature until end of turn.")

This is cool and would be right at home on kaladesh or another artifact centered plane! That being said I would have liked it if this enchantment had another thing it could do like sace two fuel: draw a card or something when you don't have vehicles.

Spoiler: b-zayb
    Show

Monk of Unseen Ways 2G
    {Image of a bear halfway out of a scroll mauling an elemental assassin.}
    Creature - Turtle Monk C
    When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Scroll token. (It's an artifact with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: The next creature spell you cast this turn cost 1 less to cast and may be cast as though it had flash.")

"Your spies already told you it was called the hidden bear claw technique. What else were you expecting?"
    2/4

Hmm I think this might be a little strong for a common. Scrolls are in someways like better treasures for casting creatures? Its a cool idea but I'm not sure about it having both effects. Btw the hidden bear thing is great

Show
    Personification with Ichor tokens! Thanks for playing everyone
    Show

27. - Top - End - #657

Almost forgot to do this, sorry.

To appeal to my inner Vorthos, and in honor of our imminent return to Dominaria and the story of the 90s, make me the deepest cut you can. It can be a Vorthos deep cut like Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar or a Mel one like Jade Avenger, but either way I want MH2 level stuff (not necessarily power-wise). You can put an explanation below if you are worried I won't get it.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Troll in the Playground

The Table of the Compass Rose 3
    Legendary Artifact R
    At the beginning of your upkeep you may pay 2 and tap a knight you control. If that tapped knight was white you may destroy target red or black creature. If that tapped knight was black you may destroy target white or green creature.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Dwarf in the Playground

Infested Adept 1GG
    Creature - Elf Druid Mutant U
    When Infested Adept enters the battlefield create a 1/1 green insect token.
    Whenever an insect you control dies put a +1/+1 counter on an elf you control.
    2/3
    The Wirewood provides a home for those in need, who are we to not follow suit.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-05-19 at 02:13 PM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ghost in the Playground

Kobold

Cannelbrae Bog
    Legendary Land- Swamp R
    (T: Add B)
    Cannelbrae Bog enters the battlefield tapped.
    T: Target land becomes a Swamp until end of turn.
    4BB, T, Sacrifice Cannelbrae Bog: Exile target creature. Create a 3/3 black Wraith creature token with swampwalk.
    Sometimes dead is better, they say,
    About those gone lost in Cannelbrae.
    Last edited by Misothene; 2022-05-20 at 01:43 AM.