New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Defiance [SW5E] [IC]

Senri Cassin
    (AC 17, HP:6/9, PasPer: 15, PasIns: 15)

After rolling to the side to evade most of the blaster fire, Senri crept up behind the last guard standing, trying to stay out of his vision.

"We need to leave."

As she said the words, she slammed an elbow into the security guard's back before taking hold of the back of his head and slamming him face-first into the floor.

"Now."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Moving over to the last guard.
    Making an unarmed strike as an action:(1d20+6)[22]
    Damage if hit:(1d6+4)[9]
    Unarmed Strike as a bonus action:(1d20+6)[24]
    Damage if hit:(1d6+4)[8]
    Last edited by jolinaxas; 2020-12-18 at 02:50 AM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

Senri's combination of blows satisfies the remaining Imperial Security officer's apparent death wish, and he gets the ending he sought, bravely defending the Empire from traitors like yourselves. At least, that's how it appears to him, in his final moments as he fades into unconsciousness.

Searching the bodies, you find:

1x Holdout Pistol
    2x Blaster Carbines
    20x Blaster Ammunition
    3x Commlink (locked)

Maya gets to her feet, and says, "Thank you, I owe you my life. Come with me--I have a safe place we can talk. And we'd better hurry, reinforcements are no doubt already on their way."

You have maybe half a minute before they show up at your position.

-----

Maya's safehouse is little more than a small room, barely large enough to fit you all. She sits on the bed against the far wall, breathing hard. "Thank you," she says. "If it weren't for you, I'd be sitting in some interrogation cell, and the Empire would be that much stronger." Looking you over, she pauses, and says, "I have to ask: why did you help me?" She gazes deeply at each of you in turn, as if gazing into your soul.
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Qotho, Guardian Force Adept
    AC: 13 | HP: 13 | CURRENT: 10 | HIT DIE: 1d10
    FORCE POINTS: 5 | CURRENT: 5 | INSPIRATION: 0
    Passive Perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 15
    Active Effects: None.
    Conditions: None.

Before Senri finished off the last Imperial agent, a spray of blaster fire scored the zabrak's ribs. A low growl of pain escaped his lips, but before he could surge forward the woman finished off their opponent with a devastating elbow to the back of the skull. Satisfied that the conflict was ended, he returned to the fallen informants body, quickly gathering his commlink and the holdout blaster that lay near his outstretched hand.

He nodded towards the others, moving his vibroglaive back to the loop across his shoulders, "I agree with the woman," he nodded to Senri, "we can't exactly blend in with the crowds, so we move." Reaching out to the unnamed woman whose appearance had precluded the conflict, he wrapped a hand around her waist, lifting her to her feet. "Quickly," he hissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post
    "I have to ask: why did you help me?"
    Qotho leaned against a wall, his eyes half closed as he took in his companions, and this woman who was currently being hunted by the Imperials. A low growl escaped his chest, "Imperials took alot from me, from my people. A friend told me I could find people of similar interests as him on this station, so when he died, this is where I came."

Spoiler: Out of Character Actions
    Show
    OOC: Dex Save (1d20+1)[3]. So three damage, ouch. Regardless, looks like we transitioned while I was posting, so I responded to that scene as well.
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2020-12-23 at 05:21 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jessica
    AC:13 HP:10

A frown curls Jessica's lips as the guard has yet to fall only for the close in fighters to bring him down. With a quick nod she bounces over to where her things are set and scoops them back up. "We do need to get out of here. Empire's not to... caring about things like who opened fire first or who was just around by chance." She helps gather up the gear before bolting off with the others. "Least the aftermath is like dealing with raiders. Nab some stuff and bail."

----

The small size of the safehouse has her sitting atop her toolbox, fingers drumming on her knees as she glances between the odd group of people gathered there. The woman's question and Qotho's reply has her perking up, a hand running through her hair. "I was a mechanic on the ship 'Dreams of Sands' when Imperial Agents arrested... well almost all of the crew as spies and even Jedi." She chews on her lower lip briefly, fingers tapping against the shell of her wristblaster. "Don't know if they were or weren't. Barely had a chance to get my stuff... AFTER the ham fisted thugs went through everything piece by piece and made a mess of the whole ship." She huffs before shaking her head. "Not happy at all with 'em. Helped ya because it was the right thing to do. Especially with some of the stuff been hearing lately about their treatment of prisoners."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Azzalix Zyx
    Consular
    HP: 8/8, AC: 13, FP: 8/8
    Conditions: None

Sitting with her hands crossed into the sleeves of her robes Azzalix answers with a gentle smile and sadness in her eyes "A good way to forget your troubles is to help others out of theirs."

Turning to everyone else "Is anyone injured? I can take a look."

Show
    I do not want to casually show off force powers among strangers, and the trama-kit is a limited resource so there is not much I can do right now beyond dress the wounds.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

6. - Top - End - #36

Senri Cassin

Senri stood back up, only grabbing what was conveniently nearby before leaving with great speed.

---------------------------

"I wasn't going to help, initially. I was going to meet someone here regarding what appear to be our... shared political interests, and figured if I'm getting sent to a labor camp, it'd be for something a little more impactful. No offense. Then the thugs made the decision for me."

At the call for medical aid, the echani held up an arm, blaster discharge marks peppering an otherwise nicely cut shirt and jacket.

"Couple of burns. Not an issue, had worse."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zoon carefully inspects the bodies of the guards in search for valued gear. He knew that survival sometimes required this.

This was part of nature, and he had seen a lot worse on the jungles of Khashyyyk. Sentients were pieces of flesh... Images of the fallen darkened vessel fills his mind. Of the mangled bodies, now just animal food...

Mom... Dad... he thinks as he tries to remove the thought from his head.

He picks a comlink, as his was lost during travels and stores some ammunition, carefully reloading his gun. He keeps what others don't want in his backpack. For later. For sellling.

He looks at the armor of the guards and thinks on removing it, but as time was pressing he abandons the idea. The girl had promised money. Yes. Money. He needed that.

He follows the group towards the safe house.

------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------

Seated, carefully working with his weapon, cleaning it, he answers Maya "They destroyed my parents ship. Killed them all."

He looks around putting the weapon in the holster "They showed no mercy. But hey, in this sentient eats sentient galaxy, mercy is something that is not very common... "

He smiles and gives a small sad laugh "You said there was money in this. I am fond of opportunities"
    Creativity is my weapon of choice!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Azzalix View Post
    "Is anyone injured? I can take a look."
    As the togruta woman offered assistance, Qotho merely nodded. He folded his cloak, placing it beside him, then removed the charcoal grey tunic he wore beneath, revealing his coral hued skin, tattooed with ritualistic tattoos, and criss crossed with scars, burns and worse. Evidence of a life time of trauma, he indicated a recent injury along his ris, "The agent scored a glancing shot, but even minor injuries may slow one down if they are allowed to fester," his face softened as he looked at the Consular, there was something in his eyes, shame, fear, of her reaction to his injury? It was fleeting, and the moment passed, but she had seen it.

As the Duros spoke of opportunity, his attention shifted to the injured woman whose presence had instigated the entire conflict, patiently waiting for her answer.

Show
    OOC: Only down three hitpoints, but at this level that's 25%, heh. If we can do something about it, that's great, only because I don't think we're done with potential conflicts for the day.
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2020-12-23 at 05:22 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39

Apparently satisfied, Maya nods. "You've done more than enough for me already, but if you would help me again, I'll see to it you are well compensated for your efforts--efforts which would save the lives of many and deal a blow to the Empire." She winces as she reaches under the bed and removes a datapad, into which she types a code before handing it to you. "I was meant to meet with a droid named 'Switch,' but in my condition I obviously can't attend. I need you to go in my place, to Deep Storage Bay V14, and purchase the location of some very valuable cargo. I can't go into specifics, but Switch will know which cargo you're looking for. My employer will reward you handsomely for your efforts." She reaches into her pockets and withdraws some credit chips, which she hands over. "This is for saving my life. It's all that I have, but trust me, there's more where that came from."

Split evenly, you each receive 100 credits.

"Will you help me?"
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Qotho studied the woman as she spoke, "I know little of droids, and less of smugglers, but if this works provides a means of getting off of this station, I will assist you." His brow furrowed as he glared at her, "But if you play us false, there will be consequences."

He closed his eyes while Azzalix tended to the small burn across his ribs, contemplating the situation. "So your employer hired this switch to transport some cargo to the station, without Imperial entanglements," the firefight in the corridor, "but the Imperials found out, blew your cover, and now you are scrambling in the dark." He nodded, seemingly satisfied, "How much is this cargo worth? This Switch is likely to demand a sum, significantly higher than a 100 credits."

Show
    OOC: I am studying her responses as she answers my questions, or any other questions posed to her by the PC's, Insight Check! (1d20+5)[6]. Just want to see if she's playing straight with us.
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2020-12-23 at 05:23 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41

"Your word seems to be good and I'm willing to do this." Zoon says as he gets the creds and quickly stores them in a pouch inside his armor.

"But I don't like it that you're hiding things from us." he stares at Maya, but quickly looks away.

"I'm that kind of sentient that likes to understand things you know?" he says softly in a rough voice "Like why such a fine lass like you was being persecuted by the Empire. Where your money comes from? What kind of cargo will we have to deal with? Large? Small?"

"I don't mind wading trough ****, but I like to know what kind of **** I'm getting into."

He them looks at the girl and the others as if he was surprised he talked as much.

He looks down and mumbles "How is it going to be lass?"
    Last edited by Darkstorm; 2020-12-20 at 02:54 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jessica

Jessica's fingers drum against her bracer as her attention flits from person to person as reasons are given, a smile and shake of her head given to Azzalix when the question of injuries came up.

A smile curls her lips as she takes the datapad from Maya , the credchip after received with a nod and a large smile. Her attention is drawn from the datapad as questions fill the air, their tone a tad rougher then she'd expected. "Hey now. She's injured so give her a minute to answer instead of dropping question after question on her."

Teeth worry her lower lip for a moment before she shrugs and waggles the datapad at Zoon. "Could be the meeting's soon and she's just trying to get out the facts 'fore we've got to run."

Glancing back at Maya she grins. "Empire's not liking it so that's enough for me. At the least I'll meet this Switch for ya."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Azzalix Zyx
    Consular

After graciously accepting the payment, Azzalix considers her options. While she would like to maintain a low profile, her finances are running low, this is paying work, and if the brief skirmish is a sign of things to come her medical skills may be needed again.

"I will do what I can to help. My medical supplies are running low, is there a trauma kit that I may use?"
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

14. - Top - End - #44

Senri Cassin

The echani quickly palmed the credit chip.

"Sounds like we're just picking up some information. I mean, given current circumstances, laying low would be more... prudent. If we -are- to follow up on the cargo, perhaps getting off the station altogether might do us some good."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45

"How much is this cargo worth? This Switch is likely to demand a sum, significantly higher than a 100 credits."
    "To Switch? I don't know. He trades in information, but of course, accepts credits as well. To my employer? It is invaluable. The credits I've given you are the last I have, but whatever it costs, he will reimburse you."

"Like why such a fine lass like you was being persecuted by the Empire. Where your money comes from? What kind of cargo will we have to deal with? Large? Small?"
    "The answer to your first two questions is the same: I work for Senator Bail Organa. As for the cargo--it's substantial in size."

"Could be the meeting's soon and she's just trying to get out the facts 'fore we've got to run."
    Maya nods. "Exactly. The sooner we get the cargo and off this station, the better."

"I will do what I can to help. My medical supplies are running low, is there a trauma kit that I may use?"
    "I don't have one, but you can probably pick one up at Delgas Medical Supplies, on your way to meet Switch. Save your receipts for reimbursement."

"Sounds like we're just picking up some information. I mean, given current circumstances, laying low would be more... prudent. If we -are- to follow up on the cargo, perhaps getting off the station altogether might do us some good."
    "Exactly. You'll need to keep a low profile while you're on the station. But once you have the cargo, I'll have transport for us, and it, off the station."

Time is of the essence, but if you have other questions, now is the time to ask. Looking at the map of the station on the datapad, you see that Deep Storage Bay V14 is in a quarantined area of the station. You might learn more with a bit of investigating, or hacking.
    Last edited by esorscher; 2020-12-21 at 08:20 AM.

16. - Top - End - #46

Zoon listens to all the answers as conversation flows. He used the time to note mannerisms, voice tones, inflections. A little game he played with himself.
    While quiet you could learn a lot about your preys. the same principle applyed to other sentients too.

"Bail Organa" he muses as that meant a lot more than he was expecting. He thought she might be a smuggler or wanted for some crime or another. But Organa meant power and deep pockets... Both things he wanted now.

It's not revenge I want, it's just for personal growth. he thinks.

As Maya explains the details more details he notices hse doesn't give more than she wants. She's threading a fine line between need and secretism. He knew he might force it out, but deemed the information wasn't important enough to risk upsetting the woman. And the money she represented.

He connects to the base network and starts working on details. Searching for information about Switch, Senator Organa and Deepbay v14.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show

Lore Bail Organa: (1d20+5)[6]
    Lore Switch: (1d20+5)[14]

Investigation Switch: (1d20+5)[11]
    Investigation V14: (1d20+5)[17]

Technology (computers) Switch: (1d20+5)[13]
    Technology (computers) V14: (1d20+5)[7]

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jessica

As comments and answers fill the air Jessica sits back only to jerk back upright with a squeak. "One of the Senators? Why is the Empire messing with... No wait. Never mind." There's a tinge of red to her cheeks as she slumps back once more. "Although. Why is the bay quarantined? Do we need sealed suits?""

18. - Top - End - #48
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

Tarif
    AC 15 HP 10/11 PP 14 PI 12

Tarif, intrigued, leaned forward from her spot in the corner.
    ”It’s probably not sealed off for health reasons; far more likely that the Empire doesn’t want anybody stumbling onto their projects.
    Though now that you mention it, protective gear could help us look the part... Jessica, do you want to go with me on a little supply run?”
    Mischief flickered across her face as she whispered.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Azzalix Zyx
    Consular

While cleaning the Zabrakian's wound Azzalix notices the lightsaber that he has hidden in his clothing. Considering what the man said about the imperials it is probably safe to assume that he is not a jedi hunter, but it doesn't hurt to be too careful.

She makes a mental note to keep a close eye on this one.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

Qotho watched with interest as the pale blue skinned togruta began to tend to his injury, it was slight, but her fingers were gentle, and the antisceptic gel was cool and refreshing. There was a gentleness to her nature that was unfamiliar to the Zabrak, something he had never truly experienced during his upbringing among the Dathomiri and their witches. As he watched, however, he noticed her eyes dilate, following her gaze he noted that his saber was visible to the woman. Her reaction was, curious, familiarity? Or fear? He was uncertain. As she began to pack up her supplies, Qotho donned his robes over his scarred body, nodding his thanks, "You have my gratitude, sister. I am in your debt, and if my blood spilt shall preserve your own, so shall it be."

Looking towards the others, "Now that we have agreed to render our aid to Maya and her benefactors, how do we proceed?"
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2020-12-23 at 05:23 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51

You have time to wrap things up with Maya before setting off, and as you gather information about Switch and the V14 Deep Storage Bay, you learn:

• The V14 Deep Storage Bay is located along one of the station's primary exhaust systems.
    • The V14 Deep Storage Bay has been under quarantine for nearly 18 months, yet your search of the station's records reveal that no maintenance requests have been placed for the area.
    • Although the area is quarantined, there is neither a Sel Zonn nor Imperial security detail assigned to it.
    • Aliens have been seen traveling into and out of the area, and there are rumors of an alien-operated criminal organization running the zone. These rumors are supported by the contingent of Gamorreans that are often seen guarding the area.

Neither your search through the station's computer network, nor your investigation elsewhere, yield any information about Switch, though Maya has described Switch as an information broker.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

Qotho watched as his companions began to move about Maya's cramped quarters, he turned his attention to his datapad. He idly scrolled through information on the Station itself, unable to locate much information on their contact Maya, or the criminal, Switch, they were being asked to negotiate with. He turned his attention to their host, "Maya, is it? Tell me, how did you come to be employed by the Senator?"

Show
    OOC: Insight check, just to determine Maya's intentions, and if we are about to be handed over to the Imperials, or Switch himself. Insight Check: (1d20+5)[8].
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2020-12-23 at 06:02 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jessica

Jessica blinks at the question Tarif aims her way, head tilting as she stares at the whispering one. "A supply run? Now?" Glancing towards Azzalix she gives a slow nod. "We do need medkits at the least I guess. And maybe a slicing kit. See if we can get anything out of those comlinks. Lets see if there's anything about why it's quarantined."

As information is gathered a frown curls her lips. "This isn't making sense. A long quarantine but nothing done about it. Not even security around... Oh. Why would private groups secure the area instead of Station or Imperial security? Is it 'cause there's a lot of various races gathering there?"

With a shake of her head she slips to her feet and hauls her pack and toolkit up. "Meeting back here or are we going to meet along the way with the supplies?" Her gaze flits across everyone within the room as her head tilts.

24. - Top - End - #54

"Maya, is it? Tell me, how did you come to be employed by the Senator?"
    "It is: Maya Karposaan. My story's the same as most--I applied, went through training, and was assigned to his security detail. The more I come to know the Senator, the more I admire him. I'll admit, I wasn't very interested in politics... well, ever. I'm still not. But Senator Bail opposes the Emperor, so I do as well."

"This isn't making sense. A long quarantine but nothing done about it. Not even security around... Oh. Why would private groups secure the area instead of Station or Imperial security? Is it 'cause there's a lot of various races gathering there?"
    "As I'm sure your friends can attest, non-human races aren't treated as well in the Empire as they were in the Republic. Whether the private security is working for the aliens, or is working to keep them contained, I don't know. Switch is a powerful figure on this station, and not the only one. I wouldn't be surprised if the prolonged quarantine was his doing: a well-placed bribe to the right person to keep the area from being investigated.

"Obviously, I'm not from here--so I don't know for certain. It could just as easily be that the Empire doesn't want to jeopardize their own troops, or their public opinion, keeping non-humans out of the station's main areas. Of course, nothing I've seen leads me to believe This is all conjecture from me. I got here not long before you did."

Spoiler: Qotho
    Show
    Maya does not appear to be lying.

25. - Top - End - #55

Zoon looks around the room after returning from his information gathering and says "I think we should go. Get the job done and escape this station."

"The imps are trying to find her, and I suppose now they are thinking they have a bigger problem on their hands. If the leader has half a brain he will check the logs and learn We arrived together... wich is strange. As if we were some terrorist group that is here to do harm. Maybe even called it to bigger shots."

His voice continues calm as he speaks of possible fates "Time is important here."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

Tarif
    AC 15 HP 10/11 PP 14 PI 12

In the same mischievous tone, Tarif replied, “It’s likely best if we meet up at a different location, so that our little hidey-hole isn’t compromised. As for what we’re snatching... I’ll leave that up to you, you’ve got more expertise. I’m here to sneak us through the back alleys, perhaps pick a few locks... with how I know the city, we’ll be back in half an hour, tops!”
    Tarif drew her staff from its sheath on her back and began to head out, but stopped halfway to the door and looked Senri not quite in the eye. “Senri, would you like to come with, just for a bit of extra protection?” She paused just a moment before jumping back in, “Either way, we’d better hustle. Who knows how long we’ve got left.” Humming an old space shanty, she slipped out the front door, tapping her staff rhythmically all the way.

Spoiler: Actions, Oh My!
    Show

Stealth anew, if you’d like. 6
    Perception to check for trails. 13
    Also using Urchin feature to head there double time.
    Last edited by LemursGalore; 2020-12-24 at 04:31 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57

Senri Cassin

Senri nodded.

"Don't see why not. Apologies if I slow us down a bit. I checked out the place on the holoterminal, but it sounds like we're not going where the maps cover."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealth: (1d20+6)[15]

28. - Top - End - #58

Spoiler: Shopping Trip
    Show

Finding a general store is no challenge. The challenge appears to be getting there without being noticed. In the crowds of people on the Promenade, it's a relatively simple matter to get from place to place without drawing undue attention to yourself. Unless, of course, you draw undue attention to yourself, perhaps by performing music while you walk.

Regardless, you make it to your destination. If someone has noticed you, nothing seems to have come of it--yet.

At Gleesaag's General Goods, a tall, thin, and yellow-skinned Rodian peers at you with her large purple eyes. "Welcome," she says, smiling. "What can I get for you?" She gestures to the wide array of goods the shop offers, as well as the shelves behind the counter of their higher-value items. "Fibercord? Holorecorder?" she asks, pointing at a few different tables across the room. "Or something higher end, perhaps? A mechanic's kit? A pocket scrambler?"

(Gleesaag's General Goods sells equipment that has a value of 1000 credits or less. Equipment costing 500 credits or more is kept behind the counter.

Please roll a Perception check.)

Spoiler: Scouting
    Show

The location of V14 is made obvious by the map of the station you accessed, and you head there, intending to meet the other members of your group after they've shopped. Getting there is less difficult than you may have expected. Although the bay is located in a quarantined area, neither the Imperials nor the station's own security forces seem very interested in enforcing it. When you finally arrive in the vicinity of deep storage bay V14, you find that you have entered a very neglected part of the station. Many of the lights have burned out, and blaster marks and carbon scoring mar the walls, ceiling, and floor. The area reeks of ozone and electrical fires, and pools of coolant litter the hallways at regular intervals. After winding their way through a near-labyrinth of decrepit corridors, you come upon bay V14, which is guarded by a pair of Gamorreans wielding vibro-axes. They don't seem to have noticed you, yet.
    Last edited by esorscher; 2020-12-26 at 03:52 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

Qotho moved through the crowd, a large synth woven cloak pulled over his mesh armor, the hood pulled up to cover his face, the dathomirii markings, though it did little to conceal the air of menace about the broad shouldered zabrak. After navigating the twisting corridors of the lower station, he leaned against a wall, observing the guards outside Storage Bay V14. After a few moments, he moved forward, walking directly towards the Gamorreans posted outside the door, he nodded his head as the movement drew their attention.

"Listen," he whispered, leaning forward conspiratorily, "my crew and I got business with the droid, Switch," he kind of swung his head towards the togruta and duros figures standing at the corner, "you and I certainly don't want the Imps sticking their nose in our business," he drew his hands up slowly and lowered his hood, revealing his coral hued skin, tattooed face markings, and crown of small ridged horns. "Just because we're not soft, pink skinned things, ya? So why don't you and your mate here, enjoy a nice tall tank of Gamorrean Red at Gundark's when your done your shift here, and let me and my crew through so we can conclude our biz and get out of your way?"

As he spoke, he waved a hand in front of the closest Gamorrean's face, concealed in his palm a number of credits.

Show
    OOC: Let's say a 25 credit bribe to start, and see where negotiations go from there. I'd offer more but I'm broke, heh! Annnd ... dice hate me ... rolled in the OOC thread, a whooping 5!
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2020-12-27 at 11:27 AM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jessica

Maya's words have Jessica glancing at the others within the room, teeth worrying her lower lip. "That's not right at all to do things that way if it is the Empire. Although I guess I could see the use of a so called off limits area for use by others." With a shrug and nod towards Maya she turns towards the door only to pause as Tarif's words register.

"Wait. What?" Eyes widening she stares at the staff wielder. "Snatching? How... What the Kriff makes ya think I'm good at that!" She stops her little rant, eyes closing as she takes a deep breath and holds up a hand. "We don't have time... But when we finish this we're going back to it."

Turning back to the others she gives a small nod before heading after the humming one, a smile offered towards Senri when the Echani follows along. The quick trip soon has her smiling towards a tall Rodian before moving off to look through the equipment out on display, a wince quickly following. "Medical kits and supplies for a start although this may just be a pricing trip." A frown curls her lips before she brings up the screen of her wristpad and begins entering numbers. "Has something happened recently to raise the prices?"

Show

Stealth even if singing one nukes 'em. :D (1d20+2)[15]
    Perception (1d20)[5]