New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Cyberpunk 2077

That too, but I've been staring at the closed hotel doors, peeking at the people through the window glass already. There's also no map marker in the area.
    Some kind of a delay after completing the previous job seems completely normal, but I don't know what triggers the next phase that activates the follow-up job.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    That too, but I've been staring at the closed hotel doors, peeking at the people through the window glass already. There's also no map marker in the area.
    Some kind of a delay after completing the previous job seems completely normal, but I don't know what triggers the next phase that activates the follow-up job.
    It's entirely possible it's just bugged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Usually one in-game day passing.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    If you laser focus the main quests and ignore side-quests you can finish it fairly quickly.
    Which is a shame; some of those side quests are very good and highlight the utter crapsack nature of the CP2077 setting.

Just in act I alone...
    Spoiler
    Show

The ex-soldier who stole the antipsychosis meds because they didn't work. Even if you talk him down peacefully, he'll kill himself. Read his laptop? Heavy PTSD.

Help Regina get back into contact with an old reporter friend when he gets in too deep? He thinks you're a hit squad and rushes to air an interview with a soldier who suffered severe injuries in the line of duty. They healed him and his people up, gave them top of the line stuff to get their lives back together ... and when the cameras stopped rolling, yanked all that stuff out and threw them to the streets...
    Last edited by sihnfahl; 2020-12-25 at 07:25 PM.
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

And I don't know why, but I thought Burning Desire was hilarious.
    It's all one long stupid joke, but I was laughing the whole time.

Regarding gigs unlocking, I loaded a really old save and went straight to doing Welcome to America, fast travelled across the city, waited 24 hours, fast travelled back to Kabuki, and went to the Hotel. Waiting one day is not the trigger. (At least not a working on in 1.06 on PS4.)
    I did do it once in 1.05, so unless it's an issue caused by the patch, it does work on my system.
    Last edited by Yora; 2020-12-26 at 05:53 AM.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    Which is a shame; some of those side quests are very good and highlight the utter crapsack nature of the CP2077 setting.

Just in act I alone...
    Spoiler
    Show

The ex-soldier who stole the antipsychosis meds because they didn't work. Even if you talk him down peacefully, he'll kill himself. Read his laptop? Heavy PTSD.

Help Regina get back into contact with an old reporter friend when he gets in too deep? He thinks you're a hit squad and rushes to air an interview with a soldier who suffered severe injuries in the line of duty. They healed him and his people up, gave them top of the line stuff to get their lives back together ... and when the cameras stopped rolling, yanked all that stuff out and threw them to the streets...
    Couple more that I found just messing around in Watson.

Spoiler
    Show

In one I found a Maelstrom gang and a couple of dead cops. From reading shards after killing the gangers, it turns out the cops boss was working with Maelstrom and sent his men into a deliberate ambush to get killed.

And at a homeless camp under an underpass there was a bunch of dead homeless people and a bunch of Arasaka goons. Felt good to kill them. Felt better when finding out they had been sent to eliminate someone who was going to talk to a reporter and had been giving instructions there were to be no witnesses. So all the homeless got eliminated as a result.

Since the patches and also switching the slow hdd option on I've had no problems but a few minor graphical glitches on my old machine. No crashes, no stutters, no game breaking bugs. Stability seems to have improved, at least for me.

I've restarted my run, starting with a 6 tech/6 bod/4 cool nomad on very hard. Rather than go the netrunner or stealth pistol head shot route for the very hard run, I'm chosen a slightly more challenging way - shotguns, lmgs and grenades. Ive also been using the katana at times as well, even though I only have 3 ref and no perks to help melee. Its actually been going very well. Some fights I've had to reload after dying but most havent needed to, though I do burn through a few healing items at times. Being able to make your own is really helpful.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

And I don't know why, but I thought Burning Desire was hilarious.
    Probably because of the voice acting. The sheer desperation of the guy at the idea of losing his...

If you saved before taking the job, approach him and turn him down...

There's another find that's somewhat related and makes you go 'uggggh'.

Spoiler
    Show

There's a spot near the warehouse district (northern part of Watson) where there's an entrepreneurial venture called 'Barely Illegal'.

Corp type goes there for some sweet, untouched young thing.

Well, to his surprise, he finds out where his runaway daughter ended up.

Poor johns panic when he has a heart attack. They rip out gear to try to stop the signal that would bring Trauma Team down on their little venture.

Well, let's just say that the place is a bit of a smoking crater when you get there...

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Couple more that I found just messing around in Watson.
    Listen to the news every so often...
    Spoiler
    Show

Homelessness increased *300%* in NC. Not something that their more well-off citizens want to see - homeless, that is, they could care less about the housing and jobs problem as long as it doesn't impact them.
    The City's method of clearing them out? Well, either they leave the areas they're not wanted, or they'll die when the city floods their squat spots with neurotoxins.

And I have a feeling that Night City's Government doesn't exactly care how the Scavs source their offerings. As long as they remember who's 'untouchable'.
    Last edited by sihnfahl; 2020-12-26 at 01:28 PM.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Really game? Are you serious?

The game let me play a light and fast sneaky stealth guy for 50 hours. And then Panam drops me into a gunfight arena where people kill me with 2 bullets and throw poison grenades that drain my full health bar faster than I can mainline health potions. Sometimes even while I am still getting out of the car. On the side facing all the gunfire.

...so uncool.
    Last edited by Yora; 2020-12-26 at 03:19 PM.

9. - Top - End - #189

The game let me play a light and fast sneaky stealth guy for 50 hours. And then Panam drops me into a gunfight arena where people kill me with 2 bullets and throw poison grenades that drain my full health bar faster than I can mainline health potions. Sometimes even while I am still getting out of the car. On the side facing all the gunfire.

...so uncool.
    Which mission? The Nash revenge (or however he's called) in the cave? If it's that, yeah, that sucked. Contagion, CM and a sniper rifle pulled me through, though. Just don't get boxed at spawn. Took me like 4 deaths until I understood that.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

She’s impulsive that way - fortunately, you can keep it just biz and not do the ride of the valkyries.

Alternatively, sprint and slide can be Reeaaalllly helpful in this case.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Eventually I figured out that there are few problems in the world that can't be made to go away with 500 health potions and a Tech-Sniper Rifle.
    And I happened to have picked one up in the previous scene. But Panam is now forever on my naughty list. She'll be joining Miranda Lawson in the club of characters my character only get along with because it's necessary, and would drop at the first opportunity. That doesn't mean that I don't like the writing, but I mentally filed her away as someone who's going to get me killed if I stick around for too long.

Also to come back to my previous question about follow-up gigs: I made another fast-travel check after having gone with Panam to get her car and go through the cave and also got another level-up. There was no quest-marker on the map, but as soon as I approached the hotel I got the call from Regina for the Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy gig.
    It seems to be that follow-up quests are unlocked once the requirements are met (street cred and previous gigs) and you either finish a story mission or get another level. It does not appear to be tied to any timer.

By now, I am really feeling that the open-world concept of this game is pretty flawed. The city is too big, and unless there's lots and lots of main quests taking you there, most places are visited only once. And since you'll probably almost always following GPS navigation, you never really get a sense of the geography. I was just starting to recognize places and remember connecting streets in Watson when I finished the last things to do in the area. And I am totally bragging here, but in my experience walking around cities and hiking with other people, as well as other open-world games I have played, I have a very high sense of orientation. So I guess most people never get to the point where they would be able to find any place without the dotted line.
    The first times I got to the Kabuki Roundabout (which is not actually a roundabout, but this is America so it makes sense for the setting) or went to Jiji-Street, I thought these would be cool main hubs that I would keep coming back to throughout the game. But no, as far as I can tell, they are all one-and-done. Same thing with my apartment. I go there to sleep every second night or so, but that's entirely because I feel like it. It serves absolutely no function. I thought it would be cool to sit on my workbench and do 10-20 minutes of crafting while listening to the radio, but you do it in the game menu where you don't hear the radio music.
    I rally felt it was cool when I was driving late at night and thinking "hey, this is my on-ramp to the highway bridge that takes me home to bed". My exit. As someone who had a 15 minute highway commute, that really felt nice. But I don't think I'll ever drive through that part of the city again.
    Because of the way that gigs and police missions are placed and their difficulty set, I did all of Watson before I really started doing anything in Japantown. And only then I realized that different parts of the city really look very distinctively different. After 30 hours in Kabuki and Northside, I was thinking everything's looking the same (and got bored by it), but it really is not.
    There's also too many quests. By which I mean, too many completely interchangeable quests. I rather would have half as many, but instead have them with twice as much detail. Go in and bag the gang leader starts getting pretty meh after the third time.

What also puzzles me is that this is the first game in which an abundance of audio-logs would actually make sense for the setting. There are lots of "recorded conversations" you can find, which I think give the mini-missions some background and story. But I don't know, since I don't feel like reading all that stuff that has no more relevance to the game. Of course, getting all those voiced would have swallowed up huge amount of resources. But it wouldn't be nearly as much if the total number of quests where considerably smaller.
    The 25% of the city that I've seen so far is really cool and the map designers did an amazing job with it. (Except traffic management, but being an American setting it makes sense for the world.) But it's clear to see that they made it way too big for this team to fill with sufficient content. Which I guess actually plays a part in its development troubles. A world this size makes sense for an MMO with hundreds of players playing it for 2 to 5 years. If it were even possible to fill it with enough single player content, I still think it would be too much. Better split all that up over three or four games instead of building it all in one batch and dumping it all on players at once.
    This game was trying to bite off more than it can chew. Way too much.
    I still love it. Probably my favorite game since Mass Effect 2. But I think it's very easy to see how it could have been so much better with a bit more modest scope.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Eventually I figured out that there are few problems in the world that can't be made to go away with 500 health potions and a Tech-Sniper Rifle.
    And I happened to have picked one up in the previous scene. But Panam is now forever on my naughty list. She'll be joining Miranda Lawson in the club of characters my character only get along with because it's necessary, and would drop at the first opportunity. That doesn't mean that I don't like the writing, but I mentally filed her away as someone who's going to get me killed if I stick around for too long.

Also to come back to my previous question about follow-up gigs: I made another fast-travel check after having gone with Panam to get her car and go through the cave and also got another level-up. There was no quest-marker on the map, but as soon as I approached the hotel I got the call from Regina for the Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy gig.
    It seems to be that follow-up quests are unlocked once the requirements are met (street cred and previous gigs) and you either finish a story mission or get another level. It does not appear to be tied to any timer.

By now, I am really feeling that the open-world concept of this game is pretty flawed. The city is too big, and unless there's lots and lots of main quests taking you there, most places are visited only once. And since you'll probably almost always following GPS navigation, you never really get a sense of the geography. I was just starting to recognize places and remember connecting streets in Watson when I finished the last things to do in the area. And I am totally bragging here, but in my experience walking around cities and hiking with other people, as well as other open-world games I have played, I have a very high sense of orientation. So I guess most people never get to the point where they would be able to find any place without the dotted line.
    The first times I got to the Kabuki Roundabout (which is not actually a roundabout, but this is America so it makes sense for the setting) or went to Jiji-Street, I thought these would be cool main hubs that I would keep coming back to throughout the game. But no, as far as I can tell, they are all one-and-done. Same thing with my apartment. I go there to sleep every second night or so, but that's entirely because I feel like it. It serves absolutely no function. I thought it would be cool to sit on my workbench and do 10-20 minutes of crafting while listening to the radio, but you do it in the game menu where you don't hear the radio music.
    I rally felt it was cool when I was driving late at night and thinking "hey, this is my on-ramp to the highway bridge that takes me home to bed". My exit. As someone who had a 15 minute highway commute, that really felt nice. But I don't think I'll ever drive through that part of the city again.
    Because of the way that gigs and police missions are placed and their difficulty set, I did all of Watson before I really started doing anything in Japantown. And only then I realized that different parts of the city really look very distinctively different. After 30 hours in Kabuki and Northside, I was thinking everything's looking the same (and got bored by it), but it really is not.
    There's also too many quests. By which I mean, too many completely interchangeable quests. I rather would have half as many, but instead have them with twice as much detail. Go in and bag the gang leader starts getting pretty meh after the third time.

What also puzzles me is that this is the first game in which an abundance of audio-logs would actually make sense for the setting. There are lots of "recorded conversations" you can find, which I think give the mini-missions some background and story. But I don't know, since I don't feel like reading all that stuff that has no more relevance to the game. Of course, getting all those voiced would have swallowed up huge amount of resources. But it wouldn't be nearly as much if the total number of quests where considerably smaller.
    The 25% of the city that I've seen so far is really cool and the map designers did an amazing job with it. (Except traffic management, but being an American setting it makes sense for the world.) But it's clear to see that they made it way too big for this team to fill with sufficient content. Which I guess actually plays a part in its development troubles. A world this size makes sense for an MMO with hundreds of players playing it for 2 to 5 years. If it were even possible to fill it with enough single player content, I still think it would be too much. Better split all that up over three or four games instead of building it all in one batch and dumping it all on players at once.
    This game was trying to bite off more than it can chew. Way too much.
    I still love it. Probably my favorite game since Mass Effect 2. But I think it's very easy to see how it could have been so much better with a bit more modest scope.
    You've basically summed up all of my issues with the game. Its huge, but ultimately pretty empty.

There's lots of lore, if I want to read, which throws off my mission flow.

There's almost no one to talk to outside of Main Missions or specific character side missions.

Like... there's a good sandbox, but there isn't enough STUFF in it. Like, please do the audio logs so I can listen to the background of whats going on in the current gig as I do it, instead of pausing to read it an throwing off the pacing. I don't care if that means cutting half of them because, ultimately, I don't care about half of them
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Oh god, please no audio logs. I am so completely done with audio logs. If I ever have to listen to another one, it will be too soon. I'll happily skim read (or completely ignore) all the text lore you want, but audio logs almost never make a damn bit of sense in universe (who leaves themselves voice memos all the damn time?) and you still can't really play the game and listen to them. Maybe walk around, but that's it.
    Blood-red were his spurs i' the golden noon; wine-red was his velvet coat,
    When they shot him down on the highway,
    Down like a dog on the highway,
    And he lay in his blood on the highway, with the bunch of lace at his throat.

Alfred Noyes, The Highwayman, 1906.

14. - Top - End - #194

DruidGuy

Hopefully the dlcs and expansions will flesh it out more and open up more buildings as well.

Just did a truely messed up side gig in Watson. A father and son who edit illegal and sickening BDs. I shot them without a moment's hesitation. Screw you and your 'if we hadn't done it, someone else would have.'

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by warty goblin View Post
    Oh god, please no audio logs. I am so completely done with audio logs. If I ever have to listen to another one, it will be too soon. I'll happily skim read (or completely ignore) all the text lore you want, but audio logs almost never make a damn bit of sense in universe (who leaves themselves voice memos all the damn time?) and you still can't really play the game and listen to them. Maybe walk around, but that's it.
    I don't know, never had an issue with them in Bioshock or Borderlands, and who leaves dozens of random memos laying around in shards?
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Just did a truely messed up side gig in Watson. A father and son who edit illegal and sickening BDs. I shot them without a moment's hesitation. Screw you and your 'if we hadn't done it, someone else would have.'
    Yep, that's the one folks talked about earlier. And, yes, totally messed up.

Oh, did you talk to them? Cause if you do...

Spoiler
    Show

They make it quite clear it's not a one-off. It's a -series-. The fact they're kids? No problem. Just choose your preferred race and sex of victim, and your preferred method of murder, and dance away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I don't know, never had an issue with them in Bioshock or Borderlands, and who leaves dozens of random memos laying around in shards?
    I'm getting the feeling their gear automatically records their conversations ... kind of like the messages and calls you get and can pull back up.
    And the idiots don't have time to erase the messages before you come around and just end their day.
    Last edited by sihnfahl; 2020-12-26 at 06:57 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by warty goblin View Post
    I mean, I used to leave myself voice memos all the time. I used to have one of those little recorder sticks with the mini-cassette tapes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

18. - Top - End - #198

DruidGuy

Yeah I did talk to them. And read the computer file of other experiences on offer.

Not even the Maelstrom gangoons guarding them liked them.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Not even the Maelstrom gangoons guarding them liked them.
    Then again, Maelstrom doesn't like anyone in the first place, so that's not saying much...

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    Then again, Maelstrom doesn't like anyone in the first place, so that's not saying much...
    I mean, Dum Dum and Royce are friendly enough.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    I mean, Dum Dum
    If you like drugs...

Royce are friendly enough.
    Just don't mention Brick, right?

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

...so uncool.
    Same.

Thing that pisses me off is the game at no point gives you an opportunity to call Panam out for being a half-cocked dumbass whose "master plans" always end in disaster (unless I'm the one doing the heavy lifting to pick up the slack).

The other thing that galls me the most is she doesn't even help out in the gunfight. Sure, it LOOKS like she does in the moment, but she drops precisely ZERO of the bad guys.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Same.

Thing that pisses me off is the game at no point gives you an opportunity to call Panam out for being a half-cocked dumbass whose "master plans" always end in disaster (unless I'm the one doing the heavy lifting to pick up the slack).

The other thing that galls me the most is she doesn't even help out in the gunfight. Sure, it LOOKS like she does in the moment, but she drops precisely ZERO of the bad guys.
    I've noticed that all of the "Companions" do that. Except Jackie. Jackie actually helps. Not a lot, but... hey, more than zero.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #204

WolfInSheepsClothing

I do find it incredibly true to form how V does moralizing:

Spoiler
    Show

So, I definitely just butchered the **** out of a couple dozen dudes because I felt like keeping an extra 10Gs while grabbing the drone I need to engage in a robbery meant to give some sort of soul copying technology to a group of xenophobes who consider most of humanity to be “disposable floor rags” and who routinely attack the one thing keeping mad AIs from frying the brains of anyone using the internet. All to be “in the major leagues.” As my intro to BD editing I’ll use a snuff BD as a training piece.

This quest will eventually see me knock out the power to half of night city (and by extension kill hundreds or thousands more as hospitals, street lights, etc. fail), go on a violent rampage against another group because I want to get in someone’s pants, at which point I’ll kidnap a scientist and (possibly) hand him over to a man who I hear about to waterboard said scientist as I leave, kill my way through a few dozen more people in order to make the literal nuclear-bomb-using terrorist who killed thousands and is now in my head happy. Eventually I will agree to either take part in a corporate coup that will have globe spanning effects, or I will launch an attack on a corporate headquarters because I want to save myself from the effects of the item I stole from them earlier (oh, I also shot/stabbed/hacked my way through lots them in the process of stealing it).

Along the way, I will take a variety of side jobs that almost all involve ultra violence, ranging from the theoretically well meaning to purely mercenary, and in at least one case will involve letting a guy I know cannot survive the run making a suicidal go at police transporting a known murderer.

Oh, and I tried to look at a billboard, ran three people over by mistake, and then drove away.

BUT YOU EDIT BAD BDS! SCUM!

I shot them because I didn’t want any witnesses.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, it's neat. Though the game does give you plenty of opportunities to live up to your own ideals, it does eventually come back to the inherently selfish (though understandable) problem with V doing ANYTHING they can possibly do to save their own life.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Goddamn these boxing missions are awful, first mission is two enemies who take what looks to be more than 20 strong hits to down, can ko you in 3 hits and the area is lagging like a bastard. Fantastic. This is on hard I dont even want to think about it on the hardest difficulty.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    Goddamn these boxing missions are awful, first mission is two enemies who take what looks to be more than 20 strong hits to down, can ko you in 3 hits and the area is lagging like a bastard. Fantastic. This is on hard I dont even want to think about it on the hardest difficulty.
    As near as I can tell, Beat on the Brat is meant to be largely a late game affair. Yes, even that first mission.

28. - Top - End - #208

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    As near as I can tell, Beat on the Brat is meant to be largely a late game affair. Yes, even that first mission.
    Even late game they'll still wreck you in 1-3 hits while taking 20-30 to go down and Buck and Rhino can cheat using health stims so you have to wear them down usually twice before winning. This is with me using Epic tier gorilla fists which i installed just for the quest heh, its more of a hassle than anything really.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Yeah, the first person melee system is just not up to the task of delivering on that kind of high-stakes combat.

The mechanical side of combat in general was less satisfying than the investigation, talking, and exploration bits.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Even late game they'll still wreck you in 1-3 hits while taking 20-30 to go down and Buck and Rhino can cheat using health stims so you have to wear them down usually twice before winning. This is with me using Epic tier gorilla fists which i installed just for the quest heh, its more of a hassle than anything really.
    Buck I was able to annihilate both times he tried to start ****. Your Body stat is important if you want to melee. As are the Street Brawler and Athletics perks that let you Stun, recover stamina, and restore health.

I tried Rhino a couple of times, and she seemed doable, but I figure a couple of extra levels will make a difference, or maybe some Cyber. I didn't even know there were different rarity/better Gorilla Arms, I'm just rolling with common ones.

You can tell whether a quest is doable for you or not in the journal. Very high means combat is impossible, high is hard but doable and moderate is where you want it at.
    Last edited by Rynjin; 2020-12-27 at 05:59 PM.