New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

d20 Re: Ice (5e Solo Campaign)

Image agrees to help the women, but says nothing in response to the offers of payment. She could use some coin, but taking money from those who need it more didn't sit well with her. Even if she partially got into adventuring by ducking away from fraud investigations.

Owahl is agreed to, as well. More mages, after all, were more better... and made for less terrified and ignorant commonfolk. And aristocrats.

And, while Image agrees to aid Biastes, she ponders a way to deal with the elk... bloodlessly, if need be. It was less that she cared about their well-being, and more that elk were terrifying creatures. She'd rather deal with blood-mad minotaurs, who could at least reason, before even considering touching an elk!

(1d20+1)[6]

She looks at what the court has made available to her.

"Image" - Half-Elven Warlock of the Celestial
    Spoiler: Out of Character
    Show
    Oh, there'll be a sheet log.

w
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Ice (5e Solo Campaign)

After accepting each of the quests, everyone returns to business as usual.

Looking around the court, you find some vacated tables with a few odds and ends on them. All of the tables hold old food items, cheese and not-quite-dead fruit, but a few small items can be found. One table has a pair of engraved bone dice, another has a silver ewer. The third table holds a small potion; the label reads "Potion of Climbing". It's liquid is a greenish hue, and the potion is housed in a vial no larger than your index finger.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Loot available:
    20 Gold Pieces
    3 Days worth of rations
    1 Engraved bone dice
    1 Silver ewer (a silver pitcher)
    1 Potion of Climbing (enough for 1 use)

At this point, let me know what items you wish to take, if any, and which mission you would like to start with. If there is anything else you would like to do before leaving, just let me know!

3. - Top - End - #273

Image, knowing that time is of the essence in missing persons cases, opts to put a higher priority on Owahl's request...

Everything on the table finds itself in either Image's new bag of holding, or her belt pouches. As she disembarks, she considers some things...

Show
    Going to count finances when I get home, and then see about some new armour!
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

4. - Top - End - #274
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Ice (5e Solo Campaign)

You determine that finding Owahl's apprentice is of utmost importance, and you begin to head in the direction he suggested. Southwest. You take a road southwest out of Aramoor, and after walking for... well a while, you find an upturned cart. Any animal that may have been pulling it is surely long gone at this point, and a gaping hole has torn a hole through the side of the cart that you could easily climb through... even if you were five times bigger! The area is quiet and calm, surely a different atmosphere than the unfortunate owners of this cart.

5. - Top - End - #275

Image sets her jaw and flicks it back into place at the sight. She carefully looks at the wagon... and the hole...

(1d20+3)[21]

Show
    Investigation!