New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Ice (5e Solo Campaign)

The Kobolds stare at you blankly as you give them a charged speech. As you finish, the group of Kobolds stand quietly, dozens of eyes staring blankly at you. An uncomfortable silence fills the space until Kobash finally steps towards you and whispers. Kobold no understand you. Kobash tell them.

Kobash turns to his fellow Kobolds and begins to say some words in his reptilian tongue. The rest of the Kobolds look over each other, each one haphazardly shrugging in response at various points of Kobash's talk. After sharing a few words, Kobash turns back to you and grins a toothy grin.

Kobold help Hag.

The Kobolds follow you with primitive tools and crude weapons in tow. Kobash walks beside you, hissing random commands to his fellow Kobold and ensuring that they stay in line. The walk feels like quite the walk, and you can hear some Kobolds talk out in a whiny pitch. Kobash maintains his hissing tone as the whines continue. Finally, you begin to make your way back towards the Blue Moon camp. The sun is beginning to set, but you can still make out the flickering flame of the Blue Moon camp. Kobash points to the camp then looks to you. Kobold charge? he asks.

As you confirm that you would like the Kobolds to close in on the camp, Kobash looks back to the small group of small reptilians and screeches out. The rest of the Kobolds return the screech and charge into the camp, crude spears raised with thin scaled arms. The two Blue Moon members look surprised at the charging collection of Kobolds and promptly through their arms in the air in surrender, jumping to their feet as the many mini lizards charge them. You watch as the Kobolds surround the men, and a few Kobolds poke them with their spears. Kobash turns and looks at you. Kobold do good.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    If you did not want them to just charge in, or you had a different order to give, just disregard that last paragraph.
    Last edited by PolloMark; 2021-05-19 at 12:47 AM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Barbarian in the Playground

d20 Re: Ice (5e Solo Campaign)

As they marched, Image refreshed her illusion on herself. First when they set out, and then finally when they reached their destination. The incantation was done in the Celestial tongue, as quietly as permissible for spellwork. Each time, if questioned, she would say that she was consulting with a "Cegilune".

She also ordered Kobash that anyone not bearing blue moons be spared, as she would gather them for "her own purposes", "at a later time for tribute, and on her own terms". Sickle is drawn. Orders are also given to prioritise spell casters and ranged combatants.

Image begins to raise her hand as if to belay Kobash's order, but then pauses. These Blue Moons were going to have me work a mine. She thinks to herself. Who's to say what else? What they've done to others? What they will do to others? They are a part of the corruption eating away at the this world. They don't deserve mercy. They are past redemption. Those they've wronged deserve justice.

Her command to the kobolds is not at all syllable-intensive, and should be understood by even the simplest of them. Her hand raises, alright, but not into a halting fist, but instead an out-thrust finger. "CHARGE!" She does not even make a disturbing grin to go with her façade, her face as grim as her thoughts.

She advances at the back of the throng of kobolds, making sure to let as many of one threat to the good people of Makirak as possible stand between herself and the other threat to the good people of Makirak. "
    Leave none alive."

The first of the Blue Moons to emerge from a tent will be fed an eldritch blast by the half-elf, perceptible-hag.

(1d20+2)[18]
    (1d20+5)[13]
    (1d10)[9]

"Image" - Half-Elven Warlock of the Celestial

Spoiler: Out of Character
    Show
    Cegilune is a hag goddess, featured in a few issues of Dragon Magazine.

Initiative. Then an eldritch blast on the first Blue Moon to emerge from a tent. Priority: Spell casters, ranged, melee.

Ordering kobolds to do Image's dirty work for her.

"I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Kobolds let out a host of shrieks as they charge at the encampment. Both of the Blue Moon members sitting beside the campfire jump to their feet at the sight and sound of an angry throng of Kobolds. Their hands shoot to the sky as the insist that they surrender to the Kobolds. The Kobolds promptly surround the duo, poking and prodding them with their crude spears. You can hear them yip with each uncomfortable poke.

A nearby lone tent shuffles a bit, and a third man emerges with the familiar Blue Moon tattoo. As you shoot off an energy blast, he locks eyes with you. His gaze darkens before the blast of energy lands square on his chest. He launches back into the tent, and the loose cloth structure collapses with a loud ripping noise. You hear a very painful groan come from the tent, and you can see something crawling underneath the fallen tent; it is the man you just blasted, and he is struggling to find his way out of the tent or even to his feet.

The Kobolds repeatedly poke at the two men they have surrounded and occasionally let out a growls at different pitches. Kobash yells out orders from behind you, and some of the Kobolds strike the duo harder with their tiny makeshift spears. Both men start to bleed, but one falls after several stiff strikes from the Kobolds. Kobash and several of the Kobolds cheer at the fallen man, and a few even spit on the fallen man.

The second Blue Moon grimaces, but reaches for his belt and pulls a dagger from his waist. He lets out a loud and vicious growl, and he swings the dagger wildly in front of him. In his blind rage, his blade slices over the heads of all the Kobolds, slicing nothing but the air. Meanwhile, the man under the tent continues to crawl around but fails to find his way out.

Show
    Begin next round!

Initiative Order in case you couldn't tell...
    1. You
    2. Kobolds
    3. Blue Moons

4. - Top - End - #184

Momentarily consumed by a desire to see what is right done, Image bellows, "Kill them! Forward!"

Another spell is cast, this time at the air-slicing Blue Moon Bloke. It is a burst of positive energy in the form of a flame...

(1d8)[7]

Show
    Sacred flame on slicey. Don't wanna Friendly Fire the kobolds! Yet, anyways. He gets a Dexterity Saving Throw.

"I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

5. - Top - End - #185
    Dwarf in the Playground

As the air-slicing Blue Moon regains his footing after the wild swing, a burst of flame hits him square in the face. He lets out a deep grunt, but falls to the ground almost instantly in a flickering flame. The Kobolds around him cheer, waving their spears in the air. Hag! Hag! Hag! Hag!

As the other Blue Moon continues to crawl his way around the collapsed tent, the Kobolds turn their attention to the shuffling figure. They charge in and completely engulf the crawling man and swinging their tiny spears wildly at the lump under the tent. You hear multiple little grunts and plenty of chattering as the Kobolds swing at the lump. After a few moments, they quiet down and stare down at the collapsed tent. They give blank stares at each other in silence before erupting in loud cheers. Spears go flying in the air as the Kobolds celebrate their latest kill, and a stray spear flies a few feet over your head. The Kobolds march around in a shapeless mass, eventually working their way into the cave behind the camp. They chant as they march in. Hag! Hag! Hag! Hag!

Kobash turns to you and offers a toothy grin.Kobold do good.
    Last edited by PolloMark; 2021-05-19 at 10:16 AM.

6. - Top - End - #186

Image forces a smile. "Yes... Very good!" Except... she picks up the spear that went over her head. "CAREFUL WITH THOSE SPEARS! They are for the Blue Moons! NOT ME!"

She advances behind her throng of kobolds, at least ninety feet behind. The spear is slammed into the ground for a kobold to (hopefully) pick up.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Dwarf in the Playground

One of the Kobolds skitters towards the stray spear and grips it tightly, offering a cheer as he follows the throng into the cave. There are roughly twenty Kobolds before you, and their chants echo in the cave.

Kobash stays back with you, wandering into the gaping entrance of the unknown. His eyes dart back and forth repeatedly upon entering the cave, searching or perhaps waiting for something to jump out.

As you enter the cave, you can hear the chanting of the Kobolds as they march deeper and deeper into the cave. The entrance space is large with a ceiling above you that stretches many many Kobolds tall. Looking up, a scattering of bats flutter about. The space looks like it has been lived in though. There is a sleeping bag unrolled on the floor in the corner with a burned out candle nearby. A journal rests open beside it. Besides this, a table stands with a pair of chairs, a smattering of half-eaten food still waiting to be eaten sits on a plate.

8. - Top - End - #188

Image picks up the journal, thumbs through it ridiculously briefly - only a sentence or two's worth of perusal - and slaps it shut in one hand. She tucks it into her bag, which, per her illusion, looks to be made out of... head skin. "Intel, as they call it. Valuable intel. Gnomish duplicity."

The half-elf, apparent-hag, advances further, with the largest concentration of kobolds.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Dwarf in the Playground

As you thumb through the journal, short entries flip past. In the moment you take to look at the journal, you see some personal anecdotes and part of a foiled plan. Whatever the case, you stow the book away and follow after the hoard of Kobolds that have wandered blinded and aimlessly into the belly of the cave. Kobash looks to you and shakes his head.

Kobold keep going until end. he utters.

The two of you follow after the large grouping, but you do not make it too much deeper. The cheers of the Kobolds go silent before they are replaced with grunts and groans. You turn a corner, and you see the Kobolds caught in a sprawling thick web. The entire room (about 60 feet by 60 feet) contains countless strands of thick webbing, and you watch as all of the Kobolds try to wrestle free from their hopelessly sticky situation. Their collective grunts echo across the cave, and Kobash waves his arms in a useless attempt to calm them down.

You hear a rumbling coming from above, and you can look up just as a massive spider floats down from a thick strand of web. It lands on top of a collection of webbing, its countless eyes looking in what seems like every direction. The Kobolds all watch the massive spider before making a more frantic attempt to escape the webbing. It only makes their situation worse however, as they all find themselves more entangled in the sticky mess. The spider lets out a hiss and the ground trembles.

Show
    Initiative!

For placement (assume the Kobolds are just sprawled across this grid in random spots):

1a b c d e f g h i j k l No webbing this column
    6 Spider
    11- no webbing this row
    12- No webbing this row Image Kobash

Last edited by PolloMark; 2021-05-21 at 01:43 AM.

10. - Top - End - #190

Image does not hesitate to make herself look like a hero and saviour to these hapless kobolds, and readies a blast of positive energy. "Uncertain and beautiful things I command... this guiding bolt is one of them."

(1d20+5)[7]
    (4d6)[13]

"After her!" Image instinctively looks behind herself, and then at the spider.

Show
    Guiding bolt on the spider! And commanding the kobolds not stuck in the web to do something about her.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

A flash of light bursts across the cavernous space. It soars across the room, flying just to the right of the massive shadowy spider. The burst of light collides with the wall on the far side of the cavern, fizzling back into darkness in mere moments.

The spider's hiss echoes throughout the cavern causing the ground to tremble beneath you. It skitters across the top of the strands of web, focusing in on a Kobold that is struggling to break free from the web's grip. With the sound of silence, the spider lunges into the Kobold. A horrifying sound reaches your ears as the spider pierces through the Kobold with fangs that about the size of the Kobold itself. The spider towers over its recent victim, and you see a dead Kobold now motionless in the webbing.

A couple of Kobolds are lingering around the outside of the room and free of the webbing. On your command, the Kobolds charge into the webbing in an eager attempt to take down the shadowy beast. The Kobolds do not make it very far but get stuck in the webbing immediately, their situation only worsening as they struggle. Kobash looks to you and shakes his head in disappointment. He pulls a curved stick from his waist and stares coldly at the spider. He tosses the curved stick at the spider, but you watch as it whips around the outskirt of the room slicing nothing but air. The stick takes a complete lap around the cavern and returns to the grip of Kobash. He mutters something in his native tongue as he catches the curved stick.

Spoiler: Combat
    Show

1 Kobold down, but combat rages on! No one has moved, but here is the map!

6 Spider
    11- no webbing this row

12. - Top - End - #192

Image growls audibly and just begins lobbing her strange, eldritch blasts at the spider.

(1d20+5)[24]
    (1d10)[10]

To any kobolds not caught in the web, she cries, "Throw your spears! Throw your spears!"

Show
    Eldritch blast at spooderkins. Telling kobolds to use branes.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Dwarf in the Playground

A bolt of energy shoots from your... well somewhere off your person and shoots straight into the spider. A loud painful hissing noise echoes through the chamber as the spider recoils in pain. You can see a large burnt marking on the spider that glistens in what little lighting exists.

The spider skitters in a circle, head frantically jolting in various directions. It eventually fixates on a Kobold. The spider stares down at the struggling Kobold before striking it in one fluid motion. The Kobold goes still as the spider stands tall. It limps slightly as it moves, but it is still moving.

You hear the high-pitched yells of Kobolds and watch as 4 tiny spears shoot through the air. They all pierce through the spider, and it lets out yet another loud hiss. The spear handles poke out from the spider's body, and the spider lets out a painful hiss with each movement. Kobash nods his approval of the spear-throwing before throwing his boomerang again. You watch as the curved stick shoots across the cavern, hovering along the wall in a complete rotation before landing back in the grasp of a very disappointed Kobash. He mutters something yet again in his native tongue and shakes his head in frustration.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

And... MAP!

3 Spider
    11- no webbing this row

14. - Top - End - #194

"Lovely tool... very lovely tool..." Image commends Kobash, before lobbing yet another blast from her outstretched hand at the spider.

(1d20+5)[9]
    (1d10)[8]

Show
    Eldritch blast at spider. Yanno, I forgot initiative!

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobash scoffs at your comment then shakes the curved stick in an attempt to remove any bad luck on it. Meanwhile, the cavern illuminates as a blast shoots from your outstretched hand to the spider. The blast misses its mark, sizzling into the wall behind the spider and dissipating quickly.

The spider turns and strikes at yet another hopeless Kobold, killing it instantly.

Kobash grunts at the curved stick in his hand and tosses it to the ground in frustration. As you hear the other Kobolds grunt in their hopeless attempts to break free of the webs, you watch as a blazing inferno shoots from the hands of Kobash. The fiery blast engulfs the spider, and you watch as it curls up in a raging ball of fire. It’s legs crumples up beneath it, and the spider lets out a vicious hiss before going stiff.

16. - Top - End - #196

Image begins to hew at the webbing with her sickle, making sure not to step in it. "I knew I should have brought oil." She curses. She then does her best to cut the kobolds down, reassuring them in the way "Vanessa" does best, with creepy and repetitive phrases, and disturbing gestures and tics.

"Vanessa will leave this great spider's remains for you to eat. Feast on its flesh, when we have slain the gnome-friends."

As she cuts, Image gripes out loud about the gnomes being in league with the drow. That'll show them. She thinks to herself.

Show
    Hewing down boobish kobolds.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground

Each of the Kobolds is thrilled as they are cut loose. They all gather around you, tiny fists raised in the air.

Hag! Hag! Hag! Hag!

As you cut the final Kobold loose, you hear a deep grumbling as the Kobolds continue their chant around you. The grumbling turns into a loud crack, and the ground shakes beneath you. The wall before you begins to crack, and the crack grows wider by the moment. Debris showers down on you, raining in a relentless storm of pebbles and dirt. The Kobolds quiet down, watching the crack grow its way up the cavern wall. As it reaches the top, they stare blindly as debris continues to pour down on them. Kobash waves his arms frantically, hoping to get the attention of you and the Kobolds.

Cave collapse! Run!

Without hesitation, the Kobold mob turns in unison and charges for the exit. Kobash tries to calm them down, but they simply stampede past him, leaving their fearless leader to fend for himself. Kobash looks to you with frantic eyes and motions for the exit. Come Hag!

Show
    The cave is caving in! I am assuming you will run for the exit, but if you wish to stop in that lounge space by the entrance, let me know. Just note you have very limited time left! Upon exit, feel free to communicate what's next for you and orders for the Kobolds.

18. - Top - End - #198

Image does not at all waste time, and books it to the entrance. "What in the Hells...?"

She growls, turning around and looking at the cave-in. "Let us try Door Number Two..." She points down the other prong of the fork, directing the kobolds to go before her. "And step carefully!"

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Kobolds lead the way down the path to the mouth of another cave. Kobash walks alongside you, barking orders to them in his native tongue. He herds them like a sheep dog as they eventually funnel into the cave. He look at you and offers his toothy grin, his teeth looking like off-white toothpicks in his mouth. Kobolds no chant so loudly this time. No more cave-ins. Outside of the cave entrance, it is quiet. Nothing marks this cave as anything special, and the rock face is a smooth taupe color. A bird flutters by overhead, and you can hear the Kobolds shuffling about inside the mouth of the cave. Eventually, you hear a deep gravelly voice call out in surprise.

What in the hells? She's not gonna like this!

20. - Top - End - #200

"Damn straight..." Image mumbles to herself. She concocts an illusory noise, of a horrible, guttural laugh. It is directed at the direction from which the human(?) voices are coming. Sounds like that one abjurer back at the sanctuary, when he'd tell his dumb jokes... Image recalls a fellow who specialised in abjuration magics and disapproved of illusions and transmutations. Who told really, really bad jokes, and would laugh at them in a somewhat off-putting way. Wonder how that guy's doing, now...

(1d20+4)[5]

She presses herself against the nearest wall, her sickle in one hand. She makes a playful gushing gesture to the kobolds and points towards the sound of the people who are in for a nasty surprise.

Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsHtXKaAeQI < ---- Big white thing's laugh, kind of, for an idea, but with an echo!

Stealth.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Dwarf in the Playground

DAMN STRAIGHT... DAMN STRAIGHT... DAMN STRAIGHT... Your voice echoes in the cave. You hear a rustling around from inside, and a voice calls out.

Hello? I know you're out there!

A horrifying laugh responds, echoing in a horrific fashion inside the cave. The voice lets out quite the loud gasp followed by silence.

Kobash looks at you and nods. The remaining Kobolds follow your guidance and charge into the mouth of the cave, spears raised high. As the Kobolds disappear into the mouth of the cave, you hear the deep guttural voice gasp in pain for a few moments before going silent. You hear more commotion come from inside the cave, and you hear the sound of stone on steel. A few more grunts and groans echo their way out of the cave before silence reigns supreme again. Kobash looks at you with a somewhat confused look.

What happen?

22. - Top - End - #202

Image shrugs. She just advises for Kobash to hide himself, while she... attempts to do the same. This time a little better, hopefully.

(1d20+4)[17]

Show
    Stealth, to avoid detection.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Dwarf in the Playground

As you and Kobash stay hidden along the cave mouth, the silence hangs in the air. Moments pass, and you hear nothing from inside the cave.

It takes a few moments, but a Kobold steps out from the cave. It stumbles around the cave's mouth, looking desperately for you and Kobash. It eventually sees you both, and steps towards you. It is followed by another Kobold and then a few more. 15 Kobolds wander out of the cave, circling around you and Kobash, eventually stopping and crowding around the two of you without saying a single word. Each of the scaly critters stares at you with buggy eyes that twitch, jerking the Kobold heads in various directions. One hisses something to Kobash in its native tongue and points at the cave. Other Kobolds grunt in approval and also point to the cave.

Kobash turns to you and shrugs. Kobold say it just one large room. No Gnome, but more Blue people. Kobold kill all three of them.

Show

The Kobold army is proving successful! You have leveled up! Celebrations all around!

24. - Top - End - #204

"Good to hear! Good to hear! Please have your friends be dears and stand guard outside... Be dears. Vanessa will examine the room... Where there might not be any gnomes, there might be signs of conspiracy. This is good to hear." Image plods into the room, ready to investigate it. "Do also just stand guard... it might be better for us to keep some of them alive, at least for the time being, that Vanessa might inquire with them."

It might help if I kept some of these Blue Moons alive...

Show
    Looking, looting, lying.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobash nods and looks around at his fellow Kobolds. He hisses and speaks in a firm tone to them, motioning with his hands repeatedly as he speaks in his Kobold-ish language. The group of Kobolds exchange glances as he speaks, eventually offering some sort of response of agreement. Kobash gives you a bony, scaly thumbs up and watches as you step into the cavern.

Inside, it is as described. A large cavernous room that looks like it had been shaped a bit by someone. On the far stone wall, you see a large blue crescent moon painted directly on the stone. The rest of the room seems to be a strategy post, with various weaponry and armor hanging along makeshift hooks that had been driven into the stone. The weapons and armor are all mundane and look to be common pieces of steel, and it seems the Kobolds were able to do away with the inhabitants before they could reach their cache. Two Blue Moon members lie motionless on the ground, blood pooling around their bodies. One lies in the middle of the room, the other beside a table that has become home to a marked map. A lantern shines on the table, offering extra light for the map. There are a few more tables set up with chairs, and beside the large blue moon painting is a large chest. The stone-and-metal chest stands somewhat tall, possibly coming to about your waist.

The cavernous room is otherwise empty.

26. - Top - End - #206

Image...

-Checks the bodies to see if anyone is, or resembles, Punnuh. Ugh, these humans all look alike... and I'm not just over-generalising, like Ammi used to. She tries to recall how Punnuh looked, while recalling the, ahh, "insights" of a very vapid young Aasimar that she trained alongside. If anyone resembling him is present, she will attempt to, well, diagnose him.

(1d20-1)[10]
    (2d6)[9]

-Examines the racks for any types of appealing armour or weaponry. Might be able to 'wing it' with some of these things until I can get the proper training for them. Be nice if I could get some muscle behind me that's not a bunch of idiot lizard-dupes... I'm going down a dark road, right now, but if it serves the greater good, I'm sure there'll be some lenity given to me.

-Finally, examines the treasure chest as best she is able. What did Sola tell me to do, again? If she is able to determine it is safe to open, Image uses her crowbar on it.

(1d20-1)[17]
    [ROLL1d20[/ROLL]
    [ROLL1d20[/ROLL]

Show
    First Roll (1d20-1): Medicine, but only if Punnuh is present.
    Second Roll (2d6): Healing Light, but only if Punnuh is present and seems not to be too far gone.
    Third Roll (1d20-1): Perception on the chest!
    Fourth, Fifth Rolls (1d20): Crowbarring the chest open because I don't think Image has thieves' tools on her person at this very... If she hasn't got leverage, just ignore the second roll~

I did these rolls all at once, to sort of expedite things.

27. - Top - End - #207

crowbar because I forgot to close the tags

(1d20)[1]
    (1d20)[1]

28. - Top - End - #208
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking over the bodies on the floor, you do see a pair of young men, but neither is Punnuh. Their lifeless corpses stare into the great beyond with an appearance that is similar to Punnuh, but you know well enough to know that he is not one of these corpses. Your attention then focuses on the weapons and armor hanging on the wall.

For the most part, the items are standard shortswords and Cloth armor; there is little more than crude essentials offered. However, upon further inspection, something does catch your eye. One of the shortswords wiggles in its holder, a subtle rattling sound ultimately catches your attention. Upon further inspection, you notice the blade is indeed shifting on its own, and its holder looks slightly different than the others.

After recognizing the unique blade, you turn your attention to the chest. It is rather large, but as you look it over, the chest appears to have no special properties about it. You whip out the crowbar, and you attempt to gain some leverage. The crowbar gets jammed in the chest however, and you are unable to remove it. It juts out of the chest, mocking you and your inability to use a crowbar well.

No one's in here! a voice calls out. Oh... wait. Punnuh, you idiot.

You stare at the chest and are given a moment of silence in response. The voice picks back up quickly though. I'm coming out! I'm unarmed, and I want to go home. Please don't hurt me! the voice calls out. The chest begins to open, and your crowbar falls to the floor. As the chest opens slowly, the face of Punnuh is slowly revealed. As he sees you, his face immediately drops into a look of regret. He purses his lips, and he lets out a sigh. He remains in the chest, but he stretches out his limbs after being scrunched inside. You... I... this... this isn't what it looks like.

Show

Double 1s! Nice! I feel like there should be a special reward for that!

Regarding the unique blade, it is a dancing shortsword! Congrats!

29. - Top - End - #209

Image takes the strange, moving sword and attaches it to her hip. "I'll get a new harness for you, sooner or later..."

"Punnuh? Boob would get himself locked in a chest, wouldn't he..." Image whispers to herself, hearing his name. She folds her arms across her chest, still wearing the disguise of a hag, and waits for the chest to open. Her expression is not the usual disturbing grin "Vanessa" wears, but instead one of disgust and morbid curiosity. And, out comes Punnuh. Looking at a six-foot-two hag. Who awkwardly rolls her eyes and slouches her shoulders, bites her lip, and says, "Wait... Wait." In a very un-haggish voice.

Image puts her finger to her lip, and then undoes some of her disguise -- but only enough to reveal that the haggish face is not her own. "Look familiar?"

"It's a really long story, and I don't think there's a whole lot of time for me to tell it here, but -- two things: Jame is worried sick! And, if you come with me I'll fill you in and I'll make sure that the kobolds don't kill you." She then turns around and continues to speak. "Just, please, if you want to live, you will do exactly as I say. And you won't try anything stupid, like I've seen you do." She emphasizes her last sentence with a very stern, very serious expression. "You're all your sister has, now."

Image then points to the racks. "Arm yourself up, and follow me. In the meantime, I have to put back this disgusting disguise. It's a part of our long story, but suffice it to say while I'm wearing it, you will call me 'Vanessa'." If needed, Image will assist Punnuh in donning armours.

Show
    Neat!

30. - Top - End - #210
    Dwarf in the Playground

Punnuh looks at you with a look of confusion, particularly as you reveal your identity. His mouth hangs open, but no words come out. He simply stares with wide eyes as you offer brief orders. He looks around the cavern, and nods haphazardly as you talk, his eyes continuously looking over the entrance.

Th-there's Kobolds now too? he mutters to himself finally. He slowly steps over to the wall of goods, and he grasps a shortsword with a both hands. The blade looks like it could be a bastard sword in his grasp, and Punnuh places the sword on the ground as he grabs a nearby cloth armor. He throws it over his garb, and the cloth armor looks like it is a few sizes too large. Punnuh looks down at himself. Is armor always this loose? he asks before shrugging and grabbing his blade of choice. He stands beside you, nodding towards the entrance.

I think she may be returning soon. If we're still here when she gets here, we could be in some serious trouble... especially if she has those Kobolds with her that you were talking about.