Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Sunkensky to Redemption OOC

I'm gonna eat opportunity attack and go after one of the fleeing ones. I'll nail it with a handaxe. Can't let them get away and Justius and Rikkan should have the one in melee covered.

(1d20+5)[14]

(1d20+5)[11]

(1d6+3)[4]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    All Roads Lead to Gnome.

I for one support the Gnoman Empire.

Spoiler: Build Contests
    Show

E6 Iron Chef XVI Shared First Place: Black Wing

E6 Iron Chef XXI Shared Second Place: The Shadow's Hand

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, sorry, it's been a while. Uh.. who's turn is it? Or is this fight pretty much wrapped up?
    Avatar: Astra Glitterwing in A Faerie Affair

Nexus character: Solstice

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

I guess it's starting to be about time to wrap this game up. The past two IC messages are my own and not even the most active player remembers what was happening. There's been good parts. I liked all the characters. This one just never really got going in the way some other games do.

The material was largely based on the classic adventure 'Night's dark terror'. While a classic in its own time, it doesn't seem to work particularly well with the PBP format. Some of the other story strands would have led to the pendragon campaign as well as a homebrewed version of another classic, 'the curse of azure bonds'.

I'm going to focus on other games that are running nicely and I'll probably start another game sooner or later. If you feel that one is more interesting than this one was, please feel free to join in.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

I guess I was just rather used to those nice little initiative queues (which I admit I found confusing at first).

Well, if that's the way you feel... hope you have fun in greener pastures.
    Avatar: Astra Glitterwing in A Faerie Affair

Nexus character: Solstice

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

Im sorry to hear that. I didn't intend to come across as uninterested
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    All Roads Lead to Gnome.

I for one support the Gnoman Empire.

Spoiler: Build Contests
    Show

E6 Iron Chef XVI Shared First Place: Black Wing

E6 Iron Chef XXI Shared Second Place: The Shadow's Hand

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sorry most of it was my fault. I just couldn't seem to get into Zain as a character and so had little to say . It had nothing to do with you three as you were the ones keeping it going.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

It's ok and thanks for taking your share of the blame, gryf. You're a stand-up guy as I've said before. I think everyone is involved in a lot of other forum activity, games and such. Let's not turn this one too serious. It's a game.
    Back when I started in the turn of 80's to 90's we used to pick a whole new game system every few months. We'd keep the same game group but we'd just find something else that made us more interested. It's supposed to be fun for everyone. No drama, nothing personal. Just a game.

Seriously though, I've been thinking of starting the serpent's skull adventure path in 5e. I thought I'd reimagine it into a journey to faerie instead of a journey to 'pseudo-african jungle'. When I get up to it, any of you want to join up, you're welcome. I don't think any of you failed or did anything wrong here. Every one of you is a good person and a good player in my book.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    It's ok and thanks for taking your share of the blame, gryf. You're a stand-up guy as I've said before. I think everyone is involved in a lot of other forum activity, games and such. Let's not turn this one too serious. It's a game.
    Back when I started in the turn of 80's to 90's we used to pick a whole new game system every few months. We'd keep the same game group but we'd just find something else that made us more interested. It's supposed to be fun for everyone. No drama, nothing personal. Just a game.

Seriously though, I've been thinking of starting the serpent's skull adventure path in 5e. I thought I'd reimagine it into a journey to faerie instead of a journey to 'pseudo-african jungle'. When I get up to it, any of you want to join up, you're welcome. I don't think any of you failed or did anything wrong here. Every one of you is a good person and a good player in my book.
    You can count on me. I am interested.