New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Default [Podcast] Join the Order of the D20 - A new D&D 5e Actual Play Podcast

Hey everyone! Would love to have you come and join us in the Order of the D20, a new podcast where a few of us old gamers take our dice out of storage and dive into the high fantasy world of Dungeons and Dragons 5e for a RPG 'Actual Play' podcast! Join Dungeon Master Chris and players Eric, Jay and Tito for epic storytelling, comic adventures and botched dice rolls in an original fantasy world, Saltumort!

We're publishing new episodes every Monday and have already published our first few episodes, so if you'd like to join us at the beginning, check out our first episode, "Empire of Rot - Initiation".

Would really loved to hear any feedback here or if you'd rather there's contact information / social links available on the main web site. Reviews and referrals would be greatly appreciated if you enjoy it and feel they're warranted!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [Podcast] Join the Order of the D20 - A new D&D 5e Actual Play Podcast

I dont think this is the right section for this

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: [Podcast] Join the Order of the D20 - A new D&D 5e Actual Play Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDraconus View Post
    I dont think this is the right section for this
    I asked the mods and they thought this might be a good home for it, but I'll be happy to move though if you guys think it fits better somewhere else.
    Last edited by Meatball; 2020-12-25 at 11:56 AM.