New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Civ 6 itp 5. Themes

Well the last mutliplayer game ended about a week ago, so let's get a new one started!

And I was a theme. I've had an idea for a few themes, and am totally willing to hear suggestions on themes.

Theme 1. Oops all Babylon. Normal tech development? Screw that, it's 1000 BC and one player's already industrialized, another has crossbows attacking slingers, the other has built the greatest navy ever seen, and one more has a line of musketmen!
    Theme 2. Oops all Eleanor. City squabbling as cities are constantly in flux, both from the armies of love. And the citizens of love.
    Theme 3. The continent wars. We each take a nation that started on a different continent.

Any of these sound interesting? Do you have any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Civ 6 itp 5. Themes

Where the Heck am I?
    (all Ancient Era civs, but Information Era start)

Breakup of the Commonwealth
    (only modern ex-colonies of Britain)

Mediterranean Madness
    (Phoenicia, Greece, Rome, Egypt, Spain, Gaul, Macedonia, real world start optional)

What Befell the Progenitors?
    (no "cradle of civilization" civs)

It's Africa's Turn
    (Mali, Congo, Ethiopia, Zulu, Egypt, only European city-states)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VoxRationis View Post
    Where the Heck am I?
    (all Ancient Era civs, but Information Era start)

Breakup of the Commonwealth
    (only modern ex-colonies of Britain)

Mediterranean Madness
    (Phoenicia, Greece, Rome, Egypt, Spain, Gaul, Macedonia, real world start optional)

What Befell the Progenitors?
    (no "cradle of civilization" civs)

It's Africa's Turn
    (Mali, Congo, Ethiopia, Zulu, Egypt, only European city-states)
    See I like the idea of mediterrnean madness, but only if there was a mediterranean map.

I really like It's Africa's turn, and that gives me an idea for New new world. Terra map, but with only new world civs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Oh, man, you have no idea. Every time they release a new update, I cry, "What about a True Start Mediterranean?" only to have my hopes shattered. There should definitely be a map centered around the Mediterranean or Near East, if only for the fact that so many civilizations from the dawn of history were from that region.

It's especially bothersome because of all the things an update could release, a new True Start map is probably one of the simplest and easiest things to stick in, and yet it is never added.
    Last edited by VoxRationis; 2020-12-26 at 12:27 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I could go for either Oops All Babylon or It's Africa's Turn
    Happiness is mandatory, citizen. Remember, a happy citizen is a loyal citizen. Failure to be happy at all times is a violation of Alpha Complex regulations. In the event you are unhappy, please immediately inform your Loyalty Officer.