New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Let's Play X-Wing!

I decided earlier this year to split the gaming content from the medieval reenactment content on my primary YouTube channel, and started a new channel for the purpose. It had just been sporadic whatever I felt like recording, but I decided to undertake a project a couple of weeks ago: I'm doing a retrospective let's play of the campaigns from all of the X-Wing games. The first part goes live tomorrow morning at 9:00 EDT. For the hell of it, I decided to use YouTube's Premiere function, since I never have before, just to see what it does.

I have lots of content banked, and will release four missions per week until done. At the appropriate juncture I'll start TIE Fighter separately, so that I can end up both series with a playthrough of the Squadrons single player (which jumps back and forth between Rebel and Imperial). It'll all be in this playlist. If this kind of look back is interesting to you, feel free to tune in.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Let's Play X-Wing!

Just to show I've still got it, I recorded the announcement live over a round of Dogfight in Squadrons. I did not curate this match; it's just how I do.

"Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein