New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Looking for a Fanfic?

Hreeya all!

About 2 years ago I remember reading the first 1 or 2 chapters of a Ghost in the Shell Crossover Fanfic (sadly I cant remember WHAT it crossed over with) that featured someone being put in a full Cyber Body without consent, and meeting The Major who tried to help them find out more/live with their new status.

Sadly thats all I can remember, but since watching the animated series again the last few days, I am back "on train" with GitS, so....I would be thankful if someone could point me at the right fanfic, as sadly htere are so many that manually searching them is...well

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for a Fanfic?

Quote Originally Posted by LillianNest View Post
    Hreeya all!

About 2 years ago I remember reading the first 1 or 2 chapters of a Ghost in the Shell Crossover Fanfic (sadly I cant remember WHAT it crossed over with) that featured someone being put in a full Cyber Body without consent, and meeting The Major who tried to help them find out more/live with their new status.

Sadly thats all I can remember, but since watching the animated series again the last few days, I am back "on train" with GitS, so....I would be thankful if someone could point me at the right fanfic, as sadly htere are so many that manually searching them is...well
    Not familiar with Ghost in the Shell, but do you at least remember what site it was on? Might help narrow things down.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...hostInTheShell

Would this help? I Find the lists on TVtropes usually pretty good to find specific fics I remember.

Edit: nevermind, I should look at it first. That's a supremely short list.
    Last edited by Eldan; 2021-01-06 at 08:11 AM.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph