Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 63
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Leonidas looks to Rachelle. "Might as well try picking it, I'll kick it down if you can't" He stands back from the door a bit to let Rachelle get at the lock.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    The cunning rouge, Rachelle, tries her best to pick the lock, but it fails. So much for being stealthy..

    With a loud crashing sound, the human fighter, Leonidas, kicks down the door!
    The party enters through a small service corridor leading into a room that would be originally a pantry or mess hall for the keep’s servants.

    In the room, there are four small sized humanoids ready to greet the heroes with crossbows and spears!

    The enemies are small sized humanoids with gray skin and white hair. They seem to be wearing leather armor. The room is well-lit. There are cards scattered around the table.... If they have darkvision, maybe they needed a light source to read the colors correctly in the cards.

    The light sources are two lamps, one in each table. It’s day-time, but the room has no windows.

    Spoiler: map
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    The enemy Derros are ready to attack!

    It’s Rahcelle’s turn!

    Spoiler: Combat Round 1 - It’s Rachelle’s turn
    Show
    :
    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 -
    Derro #4 22 -
    Key 18 blessed, adds d4
    Derro #1 18 -
    Ulfgar 15 -
    Derro #3 13 -
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #2 3 -
    Derro #5 3 -



    Spoiler: map
    Show
    Last edited by Wooloo; 2021-01-18 at 10:51 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Ulfgar unleashes what can only be described as a roar as he charges forward to the nearest opponent and swings his maul in a sideways arch into their chest.

    Spoiler: Roll'em
    Show

    Raging
    To hit: (1d20+6)[14]
    Damage (god willing): (2d6+6)[9]
    Hawthorne: IC | Sheet
    Rolen: IC | OOC | Sheet
    Ulfgar: IC | OOC | Sheet

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Rachelle draws her bow and shoots an arrow against Derro #5! But she misses..

    Seeing the invaders, Derro #4 stops cleaning the fish, draws a weird kind of hooked spear and rushes towards the fighter Leonidas to attack! Leonidas easily blocks the attack!

    Spoiler: Attack rolls!
    Show
    Rachelle
    shortbow attack against Derro#5: (1d20+5)[10], damage: (1d6+3)[5] piercing damage

    Derro#4
    hooked spear attack against Leonidas: (1d20+2)[6], damage: (1d6)[6] piercing.


    Spoiler: Combat Round 1 - It’s Key’s turn
    Show
    :
    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 already went
    Derro #4 22 already went
    Key 18 blessed, adds d4
    Derro #1 18 -
    Ulfgar 15 -
    Derro #3 13 -
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #2 3 -
    Derro #5 3 -


    Spoiler: map
    Show
    Last edited by Wooloo; 2021-01-20 at 12:17 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kvard51's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Key steps to the side so he can see the person attacking Leonidus. Once he has a clear view of the derro, he unleashes a stream of curses he heard from a muleskinner trying to urge his team through the heavy traffic at the gate at the misshapen dwarf.

    Spoiler: Attack
    Show
    Vicious Mockery WIS save (DC 13) or take (1d4)[2] Psychic damage and Disadvantage on his next attack roll.
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
    ― Kvothe, The Name of the Wind

    Spoiler: personality test results
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    “Whaaah--!” The gray-skinned enemy complains as his head is hurt by a psychic attack provided by the kenku bard, Key!

    Derro #1 draws a light crossbow. He moves down and shoots a bolt at Leonidas! But he misses.

    Then, the dwarven barbarian, Ulfgar swings his maul at the nearest foe (Derro #4) causing a lot of damage in a violent blow to the enemy's shoulder! The derro is nearly killed, but still stands, somehow!

    Witnessing the violence of Ulfgar’s attack, Derro #3 draws a light crossbow and fires a bolt against him! The enemy then crouches behind the large table. A deadly bolt strikes the barbarian's torso!! He doesn't seem to mind all that much.

    Spoiler: Attack rolls!
    Show
    Derro #1
    light crossbow attack against Leonidas: (1d20+4)[5], damage (1d8+2)[4] piercing

    Derro #3
    light crossbow attack against Ulfgar: (1d20+4)[24], damage (1d8+2)[8] piercing

    including the crit damage, Ulfgar suffered 5 points of piercing damage.

    Spoiler: Combat Round 1 - It’s Wazi’s turn
    Show
    :
    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 already went
    Derro #4 22 almost dead, disadvantage on next attack
    Key 18 blessed, adds d4
    Derro #1 18 already went
    Ulfgar 15 raging
    Derro #3 13 already went, half-cover
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #2 3 -
    Derro #5 3 -


    Spoiler: map
    Show
    Last edited by Wooloo; 2021-01-20 at 02:47 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2019

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Wazi
    Tortle Wizard 1
    AC: 17 | HP: 8/8 | HD: 1/1d6
    PP: 12 PInv: 13 PIns: 10
    Spell Slots, 1st: 1 / 2
    Arcane Recovery: 1 / 1


    Wazi steps forward so that he is next to Ulfgar. He looks to position the spell so it catches all of the Derro's but not Ulfgar.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Casts sleep. I think with the 20' radius it should be centered somewhere around the eye of the fish on the table to hit all of the Derro but still miss Ulfgar and Leonidas.

    (5d8)[15] HP of enemies fall asleep, starting with the lowest HP.



    Spoiler: Notes
    Show
    Patisserie's Guildhall, Flam Master
    Go buy a mug of the famous and unique green-froth ale.
    Send a postcard to your parents via Gnomish Tinker-mail.
    Princess Wylora
    The Weasel Band, stole the flam
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2021-01-20 at 02:52 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    With a mystical wave of the hand, the tortle wizard, Wazi, puts two of the enemies to sleep!

    Derro#4 and Derro#3 are sleeping.

    Spoiler: Combat Round 1 - It’s Leonidas’s turn
    Show
    :
    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 already went
    Derro #4 22 sleeping
    Key 18 blessed, adds d4
    Derro #1 18 already went
    Ulfgar 15 raging
    Derro #3 13 sleeping
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #2 3 -
    Derro #5 3 -



    Spoiler: map
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Leonidas moves up to Derro #5 and slashes at it with his sword.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show

    (1d20+5)[16]

    If it hits it deals, (1d8+5)[10] and they are slowed by 10ft because of the slasher feat

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    With incredible skill, the brave Leonidas cuts a huge wound across the derro’s chest!
    “Gaaaahhh--!” It shouts angrily!! The enemy is nearly dead, but still fighting.

    The same derro will try to fight back, attacking Leonidas with his weird hooked spear!

    Seeing the prowess of the invaders, Derro #2 dashes away, probably hoping to live and fight another day.

    Spoiler: Attack rolls
    Show
    Derro #5
    Hooked spear attack against Leonidas: (1d20+2)[22], damage: (1d6)[1] piercing.


    Spoiler: Combat Round 2 - It’s Rachelle’s turn
    Show

    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 -
    Derro #4 22 sleeping
    Key 18 blessed, adds d4
    Derro #1 18 -
    Ulfgar 15 raging
    Derro #3 13 sleeping
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #5 3 nearly dead

    Derro #1 is at full health! Has a light crossbow.
    Derro #2 fled.
    Derro #3 is sleeping.
    Derro #4 is sleeping.
    Derro #5 is nearly dead.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kvard51's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Key steps up behind the barbarian, whispering a tune under his breath.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Dissonant Whispers at Derro 1, Wis save vs 13, (3d8)[19] on fail and immediately uses reaction to run from me. Half dmg on save.
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
    ― Kvothe, The Name of the Wind

    Spoiler: personality test results
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    The kenku bard sings his eerie verses and the derro tries to plug his ears to avoid the psychic shock wave! It helps a bit, but the tune gives the enemy a terrible nose bleed. The derro looks faint, but still stands!

    Spoiler: Combat Round 2 - It’s Rachelle’s turn
    Show

    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 -
    Derro #4 22 sleeping
    Key 18 already went, blessed, adds d4
    Derro #1 18 nearly dead
    Ulfgar 15 raging
    Derro #3 13 sleeping
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #5 3 nearly dead

    Derro #1 is nearly dead. Has a light crossbow.
    Derro #2 fled.
    Derro #3 is sleeping.
    Derro #4 is sleeping.
    Derro #5 is nearly dead. Has a hooked spear.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    The cunning rogue, Rachelle, will shoot another bolt against the Derro fighting Leonidas! But she misses!

    Rachelle’s attack against Derro #5: (1d20+5)[7]
    damage: (1d6+3)[5]

    Spoiler: Combat Round 2 - It’s Ulfgar’s turn
    Show

    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 already went
    Derro #4 22 sleeping
    Key 18 already went, blessed: adds d4
    Derro #1 18 nearly dead
    Ulfgar 15 raging
    Derro #3 13 sleeping
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #5 3 nearly dead


    Derro #1 is nearly dead. Has a light crossbow.
    Derro #2 fled.
    Derro #3 is sleeping.
    Derro #4 is sleeping.
    Derro #5 is nearly dead. Has a hooked spear.
    Last edited by Wooloo; 2021-01-23 at 09:28 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Derro #1 will shoot a bolt against Rachelle!
    (1d20+4)[15], damage: (1d8+2)[5] piercing

    He then will move away towards the north door.

    Spoiler: Combat Round 2 - It’s Ulfgar’s turn
    Show

    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 already went
    Derro #4 22 sleeping
    Key 18 blessed: adds d4
    Derro #1 18 nearly dead
    Ulfgar 15 raging
    Derro #3 13 sleeping
    Wazi 11 -
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #5 3 nearly dead


    Derro #1 is nearly dead. Has a light crossbow.
    Derro #2 fled.
    Derro #3 is sleeping.
    Derro #4 is sleeping.
    Derro #5 is nearly dead. Has a hooked spear.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2019

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Wazi
    Tortle Wizard 1
    AC: 17 | HP: 8/8 | HD: 1/1d6
    PP: 12 PInv: 13 PIns: 10
    Spell Slots, 1st: 1 / 2
    Arcane Recovery: 1 / 1


    Wazi shoots a bolt of fire at the Derro that is trying to flee.

    "Stop!"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Casts firebolt (1d20+5)[24] to hit, for (1d10)[6] damage



    Spoiler: Notes
    Show
    Patisserie's Guildhall, Flam Master
    Go buy a mug of the famous and unique green-froth ale.
    Send a postcard to your parents via Gnomish Tinker-mail.
    Princess Wylora
    The Weasel Band, stole the flam

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Gaaahh--!” Indeed he stops. Hit by a magical bolt of fire, the fleeing Derro is killed!

    Only one enemy remains up and fighting against Leonidas, but he is also severely wounded.


    Spoiler: Combat Round 2 - It’s Ulfgar’s turn
    Show

    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 22 already went
    Derro #4 22 sleeping
    Key 18 already went, blessed: adds d4
    Ulfgar 15 raging
    Derro #3 13 sleeping
    Wazi 11 already went
    Leonidas 10 -
    Derro #5 3 nearly dead


    Derro #2 fled.
    Derro #3 is sleeping.
    Derro #4 is sleeping.
    Derro #5 is nearly dead. Has a hooked spear.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Ulfgar crosses to the remaining enemy and swings at him with his maul.

    Spoiler: Roll'em
    Show
    (1d20+6)[20]
    Damage:(2d6+6)[12] bludgeoning
    Hawthorne: IC | Sheet
    Rolen: IC | OOC | Sheet
    Ulfgar: IC | OOC | Sheet

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    With incredible might, the barbarian Ulfgar smashes his maul against the head of the last standing enemy! “Gwwaaahh--!” The derro falls down and dies.

    Combat is over!

    The party of heroes are now alone in the derro’s mess hall.
    Two of the derros are still sleeping on the ground, due to Wazi’s powerful sleep spell.
    And unfortunately, one of them managed to get away through the north door.

    The room has two large tables surrounded with stools. One table has a large fish on top of it. It smells of swamp water. The other table has the remains of a card-game interrupted and a few mugs of an ooze-like beverage. It smells horrible.

    The north wall has a set of chains and manacles, that were maybe used to keep prisoners.
    Beyond that, there are a few chests and barrels. Probably filled with derro’s kitchen supplies.

    What do you do?

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2019

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Wazi
    Tortle Wizard 1
    AC: 17 | HP: 8/8 | HD: 1/1d6
    PP: 12 PInv: 13 PIns: 10
    Spell Slots, 1st: 1 / 2
    Arcane Recovery: 1 / 1


    Wazi is impressed with everyone's poise during the combat. This seems like a good group to stick with.

    "Nice job everyone. Should we kill the sleeping Derros or tie them up and question them? Maybe kill one and use these manacles on the other one."


    Spoiler: Notes
    Show
    Patisserie's Guildhall, Flam Master
    Go buy a mug of the famous and unique green-froth ale.
    Send a postcard to your parents via Gnomish Tinker-mail.
    Princess Wylora
    The Weasel Band, stole the flam
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2021-01-25 at 06:58 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kvard51's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Key goes from derro to derro cleaning out pockets and removing weapons. As the Tortle speaks, he listens and replies, "Kill the sleeping Derros."
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
    ― Kvothe, The Name of the Wind

    Spoiler: personality test results
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Between the tortle wizard Wazi, and the kenku bard Key, the party of heroes decides to finish off the sleeping derros. It’s a dirty deed, but the group agrees it had to be done. The terrible menace of the Weasel Band is no more! Well.. except for that one that fled. But that’s a problem for another time.

    The party decides to move forward to the next room.

    Opening the door, the adventurers climb down a few steps, entering a large room that has sunk into the swampy terrain. Most of the room is flooded and the walls have collapsed in some sections.

    Across the room, there is a bridge leading to the next chamber.
    An array of poorly constructed rope bridges lead from the stable sections of the floor to the next. Maybe the flam is hidden there?

    However.. If things seemed easy and simple...

    Swiming in the dark waters, two angry looking crocodiles greet you with red eyes and razor sharp teeth, ready to bite!!

    GRRRWWWLL!!” The crocodile says.

    Spoiler: Combat Round 1 - It’s Rachelle’s turn - There’s a Map!
    Show

    Character Initiative Conditions
    Rachelle 17 -
    Ulfgar 17 -
    Leonidas 17 -
    Key 15 blessed: adds d4 to rolls
    Wazi 11 -
    Crocodile #1 4 -
    Crocodile #2 1 -


    Last edited by Wooloo; 2021-01-26 at 02:22 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2019

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Wazi
    Tortle Wizard 1
    AC: 17 | HP: 8/8 | HD: 1/1d6
    PP: 12 PInv: 13 PIns: 10
    Spell Slots, 1st: 1 / 2
    Arcane Recovery: 1 / 1


    Wazi looks at the crocodiles and immediately turns around, starting to walk back up the stairs. It appears he hates crocodiles. But he looks back at everyone to see if they are coming with him.

    "We should feed the Derro's bodies to them. That should distract them from us. Can someone come help me bring them down? Maybe feed them two now and then take two across with us so we can use them when we return."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Wazi has an 8 STR so he'll need help.

    Spoiler: Notes
    Show
    Patisserie's Guildhall, Flam Master
    Go buy a mug of the famous and unique green-froth ale.
    Send a postcard to your parents via Gnomish Tinker-mail.
    Princess Wylora
    The Weasel Band, stole the flam

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Ulfgar Rummaheim
    Mountain Dwarf Barbarian 1
    Rages: 1/2
    AC: 16 | HP: 11/16 | HD: 1/1d12
    PP: 14 | PInv: 11 | PIns: 14


    Ulfgar quickly turns and walks in his direction.

    Why, that's a damn good idea! Why don't you let me take care of that.

    Ulfgar attempts to drag two of the bodies back towards the crocodiles.

    Spoiler: Roll'em
    Show
    Athletics:(1d20+6)[7]
    In case there's advantage with Wazi's assistance: (1d20+6)[25]
    Hawthorne: IC | Sheet
    Rolen: IC | OOC | Sheet
    Ulfgar: IC | OOC | Sheet

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    The wise wizard, Wazi, knows a thing or two about hungry crocodiles!
    He enlists the help of the sturdy dwarf, Ulfgar, and together they drag a couple of dead Derros down the stairs.

    The rest of the party waits at a safe distance, while the red-eyed beasts swim the murky waters waiting for an incautious adventurer to try and cross the poorly-constructed rope bridge.

    With dead derros in tow, the wizard and barbarian rejoin the party!

    The two heroes throw the fallen enemies into the water, making a huge splash of water. That does the trick just fine. In mere seconds, the flailing beasts advance on the derros! The image is too gruesome to watch! If you are faint of heart, close your eyes now!

    (The crocodiles tear the bodies apart and enjoy a nice dinner. Soon they get sleepy. It’s croc-siesta time.)

    It’s safe to open your eyes now.

    The party carefully crosses the bridge and advances onto the next chamber…

    -----------------

    The Next Chamber!!!

    The party arrives in a large room that probably used to be the keeps temple or praying room. Like the previous chamber, this room is mostly flooded. But a few stone steps remain above the water level.

    In the center of the room, there is an altar or some similar religious pedestal. A humanoid creature stands near it, speaking to itself in a deep eerie voice that sends jolts of goosebumps down your spine.

    "...Flam ...Caramel Flam ...Hmm, yes ...Flam ...I’ll trade my soul for a piece of ...Flam"

    The party also hears panting sounds. The derro that fled from combat is likely to be hiding around a corner in this room. Do you think you can spot him?

    Spoiler: the map!
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Ulfgar Rummaheim
    Mountain Dwarf Barbarian 1
    Rages: 1/2
    AC: 16 | HP: 11/16 | HD: 1/1d12
    PP: 14 | PInv: 11 | PIns: 14


    Ulfgar looks around the room, attempting to spot the fled deorro and gauge what is actually going on. He pays specific attention to see if the flam is on the altar.

    Spoiler: Roll'em
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+4)[10]
    (If you needed investigation instead, the modifier would've been +1)
    Hawthorne: IC | Sheet
    Rolen: IC | OOC | Sheet
    Ulfgar: IC | OOC | Sheet

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2019

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Wazi
    Tortle Wizard 1
    AC: 17 | HP: 8/8 | HD: 1/1d6
    PP: 12 PInv: 13 PIns: 10
    Spell Slots, 1st: 1 / 2
    Arcane Recovery: 1 / 1


    Wazi walks forward a few steps and addresses the humanoid at the altar, hoping the others can protect him from the hidden Derro.

    "Hey! Maybe we can help you find this flam."

    He doesn't think this is going to work but feels obligated to give it a chance before we just try to kill it.


    Spoiler: Notes
    Show
    Patisserie's Guildhall, Flam Master
    Go buy a mug of the famous and unique green-froth ale.
    Send a postcard to your parents via Gnomish Tinker-mail.
    Princess Wylora
    The Weasel Band, stole the flam

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Ulfgar:

    The party stands at the entrance of the room.
    There is a corridor going west, a corridor going east and a small stone bridge leading straight ahead to the altar. Beyond the altar, another bridge leads further into another room.
    Ulfgar has no idea where the derro is hiding. His heavy breathing echoes through both corridors.
    Ulfgar cannot see the flam anywhere. The altar is empty.

    Wazi:

    The creature looks at Wazi and says “Hmm… Who goes there? ...Do you have flam?
    Wazi realizes this is not a live person, but an undead skeleton that for some reason is able to speak.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Ulfgar Rummaheim
    Mountain Dwarf Barbarian 1
    Rages: 1/2
    AC: 16 | HP: 11/16 | HD: 1/1d12
    PP: 14 | PInv: 11 | PIns: 14


    Ulfgar steps forward in line with Wazi towards the man at the alter, ready to protect him if anything danger were to present itself.
    Hawthorne: IC | Sheet
    Rolen: IC | OOC | Sheet
    Ulfgar: IC | OOC | Sheet

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2020

    Default Re: IC - The Princess Flam [D&D5e]

    Ulfgar:

    The skeleton looks at Ulfgar and says
    "Another one? Hmm… You look like me, when I was young..
    But then I died.. on my birthday.. Before I could have any.. Flam.

    Ulfgar notices the skeleton is covered in seaweed and wears a robe made of sea shells and fish scales.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •