Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC Thread V: Law&Order- Trial By Hugs

Deepwood look cocmerened.
    "Is there a way to stop it?"

---

Sweet Echo frown.
    "Agony such a control freak... she probably planned dor this! I cant believe I have looked up to her so much!" She shake her head.
    "But we have TWO crazy unicorns! Is there a way... to instant heal them?"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony to Sketch Book: " Im on your position in less then a minute. DOn't move! Then we can try to make the fake Tailwind says where she is holding the real Tailwind together! Sweet Echo... is in panic mode. Im not sure what she will do but she might compremise the rescue mission with her paranoia. "

(I think Im ready to face the Shades taking Lettersprite hostage. Deepwood Canterlot voice should prove handy with his own mirror lol)

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard replies back that he doesnt know if there is way to stop it to Deepwood as they continue moving forward. They soon meet with Sketch Book. He seems a bit confused. Starting with BubbleGuard assisting them. "I am so confused right now....".

"Should we fetch the rest of the staff members through the simulation room?" BubbleGuard asks Tea Agony.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

"Something to heal? I dont think so. If there was an easy way to constantly heal everything, we wouldnt need a doctor at the castle." Charcoal Knight admits.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood give worried glances at Bubble, but keep him and his wolves alerted.
    'Echo is in panic? She usually... quite fearless. What happened?"

----

Sweet Echo search the room.
    'Maybe something to get into their head? To see what is wrong and to fix it...'

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony think about how to answer both and reply: " We dont need the others and time is off the essence. There might be complication if we go save them first. Lettersrpite had the mirrors, that's what is important. Darling (speaking to Deepwood), since you can fly and your hooves are free, take your mirror and make sure the other mirrors are with lettersprite at the infirmary please! Now each of you focus! No more chitty-chatting until we save Lettersprite. Talk in your mind if you need to but if we can stealth our way to the infirmary, it could give us the advantage! "

Tea Agony doesnt want to admit to her husband that she put Bubbles into a cage made especially for him since she always thought he would betray the Staff at some point. If Bubbles want to explain things however, she doesnt have the energy or concentration to prevent it at this point... She takes her frustration out by screeching into Starswirl ears until she sense he let go of his connection with Bubbles soomehow.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-01-11 at 01:49 PM.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard looks down and begins to explain to Deepwood. "I am sorry. Its all my fault. If I hadnt taken some rash decisions, none of this would have happened. I basically got poisoned and created this mess by eating some bubble berry magical candy." While his response might surprise Tea Agony, Sugar Rush can remember BubbeGuard doing something pretty similar in the past for her.

They finaly get to the nursery room and hear the shade´s voices inside in what seems to be a celebration of sorts. "Its done! We can finally begin the invasion as properly expected." Tailwind´s shade replies.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Charcoal Knight keeps searching the room as he thinks about the specifications given by Sweet Echo. "There is the circlet of the mind. It lets one enter the mind of others. I wouldnt necessarily say it lets you fix anything but you can at least read their mind and try to reason with them while inside......"
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

7. - Top - End - #337
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony ask Bubbles in her mind: " You know what they are talking about? Otherwise, let's barge in and attack them at the count of three..."

(This is for letting a chance for Igor to regroup if thats what he want, mostly. Otherwise, Sweet Echo could be the second boss so to speak after they deal with the shades inside the infirmary)

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes!" Sweet Echo said with victory. "The capturing sphere for Agony and the Circle for Bubbly doo!"
    She look at Charocal. "You take the spehere,I'l take the Circlet"

---

"But who gave you-" Deepwood shake his head.
    He just... place his wing over Bubble's back, before letting go.

Deepwood spread his wolves
    "Wouldnt it be better to listen to them, and prepare an ambush? We have the numbers, and if we get it, it will be a space in their control"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Wouldnt it be better to listen to them, and prepare an ambush? We have the numbers, and if we get it, it will be a space in their control"
    In telepathy, where this whole conversation happened: "The mirrors allow for teleportation. We need to act fast, preventing them using them for their invasion plan! Stop questionning my orders! Now... 3... 2... 1... GO!"

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Tea Agony ask Bubbles in her mind: " You know what they are talking about? Otherwise, let's barge in and attack them at the count of three..."

(This is for letting a chance for Igor to regroup if thats what he want, mostly. Otherwise, Sweet Echo could be the second boss so to speak after they deal with the shades inside the infirmary)
    "I dont know. Shades mostly act out of spite as far as I can tell." BubbleGuard replies from his own limited knowledge on them

"Yes!" Sweet Echo said with victory. "The capturing sphere for Agony and the Circle for Bubbly doo!"
    She look at Charocal. "You take the spehere,I'l take the Circlet"

---

"But who gave you-" Deepwood shake his head.
    He just... place his wing over Bubble's back, before letting go.

In telepathy, where this whole conversation happened: "The mirrors allow for teleportation. We need to act fast, preventing them using them for their invasion plan! Stop questionning my orders! Now... 3... 2... 1... GO!"
    As the group burst in, they see the four shades around the bed where Lettersprite is currently sleeping in. All for of them raise their hooves (and their wings in three cases) as a sign of surrendering. "You came here for your friend? You can have him. Or is it the mirrors you are looking for? You can have them all, even the freshly created mirror of Lettersprite." The shade Tailwind then laughs.

"We feel generous enough, we will even guve you 8 extra mirrors for free!" Night Shift adds as he uncovers 8 new mirrors and puts them gently on the floor and then raises his hooves up again.

"One must wonder whose mirrors are those, right?" Shade Cornucopia adds taunting.

"Where...? How....? What did you monsters do?" BubbleGaurd replies trying to keep his temper in check.

"We just snagged a few past staff members and prevented them from leaving. We wouldnt want them to stop being part of this jolly family. Not to mention, the shades that come with their existance. We also took the liberty of adding a few extras some time ago with a bit of help from our friendly neighbor Hoofini. He even helped us learnt a lot about the power within the mirrors."

Spoiler: Tea Agony: Make a mind roll to identify the mirrors DC: 10
    Show

Spoiler: If successful
    Show

She knows who would own three of the mirrors:
    -They belong to Clarity, Soothing Heart and Blowhard Joe.

"You were the ones that let Hoofini out of his cell?!" BubbleGuard replies shocked. "Wait? Extras? What extras?"

Spoiler: Sugar Rush: Make a mind roll to remember the chars from the Hoofini episode DC: 10
    Show

Spoiler: If successful
    Show

She remembers the 5 kidnapped individuals: Gin Ale, Daydream, Bloodfeast, Open Book and Flare Scales.

"We have done way more than just that but why talk about the many ways we have tried screwing with you all. Lets just say we have worked many times in the shadows. " Tailwind replies with a grin.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony open the door... The wolves charge and surround the Shades. Sugar Rush kick one and bodyslam it on the top of now of a dog pile. Sketch Book wanted to help but seeing we were doing fine, simply closed the door behind us to make sure nobody escaped somehow.

Deepwood used his Canterlot Voice to order them to stay down.

Tea Agony used the same spell she used before: the shades were suddenly inboxed, shrinked and teleported away. Tea Agony is panting, tired but satisfied.

While you guys make sure Lettersprite is ok... She discover a pile of mirror to her horror.

" Bring them to my room. The mirrors cannot be used in my room, for good or worst. We can question those Shades and then go to bed after, now that the immediate crisis is averted. Bubbles, you arent allowed in my room though. The end of the world would not give you a green light for that, same for Charcoal Knight. So I suggest you find Sweet Echo and calm her down while the rest of us question them. You can also free the others from the simulation room. Once you are done, you can try to find Daily Delivery. Not sure where he is though... "

At those last sentences, she look a bit defeated. Its clear that she's tired and just want to go back to her bed.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-01-20 at 12:13 AM.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo's scene?
    ----

Deepwood look pained as Tea Agony speak like that to Bubble.

"I... dont get what is going on. Where are those shades coming from? How do we know there arent more?"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #343
    Troll in the Playground

"You are not in charge of me, Miss Agony. I told beforehand what I plan to do. I must see how the rest of the staff is doing and see if they are all safe and sound. And if possible bring them all into the simulation room. " BubbleGuard replies.

He turns his attention to Deepwood. "While I dont know the answer to the first question. I can at least answer to the second one. There is one shade for every member in the castle. Well, to be more precise almost everyone in the castle has a shade. I dont have one which is why I suggest the simulation room as a safe room. No shade of me, no way to even reach the door. "
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldeWolf View Post
    "You are not in charge of me, Miss Agony. I told beforehand what I plan to do. I must see how the rest of the staff is doing and see if they are all safe and sound. And if possible bring them all into the simulation room. " BubbleGuard replies.

He turns his attention to Deepwood. "While I dont know the answer to the first question. I can at least answer to the second one. There is one shade for every member in the castle. Well, to be more precise almost everyone in the castle has a shade. I dont have one which is why I suggest the simulation room as a safe room. No shade of me, no way to even reach the door. "
    Tea Agony massage her temples: " Sorry Bubbles... Im just... tired. I used a lot of magic to trap those Shades and I dont have enough sleep under my belt to try to be nice or remember everything. See you later once the sun is up."

She climb on Elusive that help her get to her own room.

Sugar Rush accompagy her until she reach her room and then fly back to Bubbles and Deepwood to save the other member of the Staff.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Yes!" Sweet Echo said with victory. "The capturing sphere for Agony and the Circle for Bubbly doo!"
    She look at Charocal. "You take the spehere,I'l take the Circlet

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood give a hug to Agony before she go.
    "Rest well." he say quitly.

"It wont get worse" he promise.

He turn to Bubble
    "Why dont you have one?"

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard goes to meet with the rest of the staff with Sugar and Deepwood. As they walk, he hears about Deepwood´s question and ponders on it for a bit. "I wish I knew the answer.... Shades have a special dislike for me and my brother for that curious trait. Its really strange. As far as I know only Charcoal and myself lack this trait and I dont feel like either of us is particularly special. The simple fact that even Sugar Rush and Harvest Moon have one makes me think that its not a pony only trait either. Shades seem to come for any living creature with an advanced mind of their own. Elusive and my special familiar dont have one either or if they do, I havent seen of it."

BubbleGuard pauses "Sir Starwhirl is probably the only one that knows that might help shed light on this matter but I would like to gather everyone to contact with him. The shades have existed ever since I first arrived at this castle. I am the forth staff leader this castle ever got. I am just the one that has lasted longer. Everypony else that has been in this position is currently jailed in the dungeon downstairs. All three of my predecessors, all three crazy to the point of being too dangerous to leave alone." As he finishes, they arrive to the hall where both BubbleGuard´s room and the artifact rooms lie.

__________________________________________________ _______________

"Alright then. Sweet Echo. We have a plan." Charcoal Knight declares trying to sound excited about the whole thing.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar ask: " Well in that case we have to disregard magic as the source that can create shades. It really seem to be the mind. I hope Tea Agony plan to get rid of them really works. Now careful, Sweet Echo is inside! Lets not stress her more then she is right now! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-01-29 at 01:07 PM.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar ask: " Well in that case we have to disregard magic as the source that can create shades. It really seem to be the mind. I hope Tea Agony plan to get rid of them really works. Now careful, Sweet Echo is inside! Lets not stress her more then she is right now! "
    BubbleGuard nods still wondering about the shade´s source. The group enters the artifact room to meet with Sweet Echo. "Hey! We come in peace! I am hopeful that you are both fine." BubbleGuard replies.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood is look concerned.
    'Crazy? At the dungeon? Why?'
    He... feels he has an idea, just beyond the reach of this thoughts.

===

Sweet Echo wear the circlet.
    'only Bubbly Doo, and Sistea may come in' she say, with a shaking voice.

Deepwood:"Echo, stop this nonesense!' he bark.

Sweet Echo. 'Please! Dont worry! I'll fix everything!'

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard goes to hug Sweet Echo. "I am really sorry of what happened. I made a bad judgment call and put you all at risk. I hope you will find in your heart to forgive me."

Charcoal Knight is kinda taken back in surprise.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar simply wait, respecting Sweet Echo space right now. But she's ready to transmit any information toward Tea Agony who has not stopped the telepathic spell for now.

Sugar sensed Tea Agony was feeling... different when they seperated. She could swore she saw a tear on Tea Agony face before her door closed. Although she wanted to ask what was wrong, she was wise enough to wait the next morning, when everypony would had a good night sleep.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

The night comes to the castle and everything seems silent, almost sinerterly so. BubbleGuard raises the alarm. "Everyone! Wake up! We have to evacuate immediately. The castle! The castle is being consumed by the shadows!" BubbleGuard screams out loud. For anyone opening their eyes, they can see parts of the castle being engulfed in darkness and seemingly ceasing to exist.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo flinch when Bubble Guard aporach her.
    "Is that really you?" she ask with narrowed eyes, unusually seriouse.
    "I-" she is surprised by the hug. But consider to use the circlet anyway-

Deeowood order the wolf to organize into an unit.

Does the echolocation of the bat ponies aid them?
    "After me!" Deepwood lead the way.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony is not waking up unless the sun is up.

Sugar Rush had started cooking a bit when she hear the alarm. She goes see Bubbles, both curious and wary: " How much time we have? "

26. - Top - End - #356
    Troll in the Playground

"I wishI could tell but I dont know and unfortunately I lost communication with Sir Starswhirl. We should hurry though because we dont have much time." BubbleGuard replies confused and frustrated. "Yes! That might help, old friend. Lead the way!"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

There is many ways to around this. How would you guys like to go? Trying to save everyone? Just escape? Try to look for something to try to stop this?
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood would try to use his wolves to find everypony.

Sweet Echo probably can guide another group if we split up

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldeWolf View Post
    "I wishI could tell but I dont know and unfortunately I lost communication with Sir Starswhirl. We should hurry though because we dont have much time." BubbleGuard replies confused and frustrated. "Yes! That might help, old friend. Lead the way!"

Show

There is many ways to around this. How would you guys like to go? Trying to save everyone? Just escape? Try to look for something to try to stop this?
    Sugar look angrily at Bubbles: " Start being your own pony! Now, what do we have in the artifact rooms that can deal with shadows? Any light or sun artifact we could use? "

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Deepwood would try to use his wolves to find everypony.

Sweet Echo probably can guide another group if we split up
    Show

Since they will be taking action in the sahdows, I think a small heart roll should be made to make sure they push forward and dont stay in place in fear. How about a heart roll against DC 10 to succeed?

Sugar look angrily at Bubbles: " Start being your own pony! Now, what do we have in the artifact rooms that can deal with shadows? Any light or sun artifact we could use? "
    "We never found a way to damage them or keep them contained for a long period..... besides banishing the staff from the castle forever...." BubbleGuard repies with sadness. "We could invade Sir Starswhirl room and look for more information on the shades source."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar raise an eyebrow: " You know, you never got to admire Tea Agony work. About how she trapped them inside her own room. If you guys made up, Im sure this crisis could being averted... but fine. We can try your idea first."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-02-28 at 12:48 AM.