Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC Thread V: Law&Order- Trial By Hugs

Echo's heart check-
    (2d6)[1][2](3)+3

Deepwood Heart Check
    (2d6)[3][4](7)+1
    -----

Sweet Echo screech happily. 'This is a great plan!'

Deepwood shake his head. 'Agony is tired..... if we aren't forced to, we shouldn't disturb her'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #362
    Troll in the Playground

"But I do appreciate her work. I dont think there is anypony in the castle, I wouldnt call talented." BubbleGuard answer to Sugar. "Speaking of which..... we need to help her get out of this. We cannot let anyone be swallowed by this darkness."

The animals seem to be quite scared to move from the darkness swallowing everything. "Should we try something different?" He asks the two bat ponies.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar: " Fine, let's wake up Tea first and she can help us go throught Starswirl office. She was organizing this room before Starswirl even left. She knows it even better then him."

Sugar knock on the her door, firmly: " TEA! There is an emergency! The castle is being swallowed by darkness! "

Tea is heard inside and she finally appear. A but more rested then before. When she see Bubbles though, she has a take cack and hide a glare. She nods to him politely however.

" Sorry but I'm not leaving this room unless a pony I trust can guard it. What do you need? "

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood go to Agony.
    "We got to go! The castle is doomed! The shadows are everywhere!"

Sweet Echo stand by Bubble's side look sad and worried.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood go to Agony.

Tea Agony smile seeing her husband and say: " No, not now that you are here. Please guard my room for me while I help Sugar and Bubbles deal with this issue. Dont let anypony enter this room ok? And dont listen to the small ponies in the mirror boxes. They are shadow version of ourselves."

Once Deepwood agrees, she follow them to Sarswirl office and search =for something that could help with the current situation

Organization, searching, investogation:
    (3d6)[1][3][5](9) + 3

EDIT: Sugar will give Harmony to Tea Agony roll and I suggest Bubbles too
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-03-09 at 04:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

'I dont think there anything that could help us here! We got to get out!'
    but if she insist he would comply.

Sweet Echo to Bubble Guard.
    'What if.... I have used the tiara on one of the shadows?'

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Sugar: " Fine, let's wake up Tea first and she can help us go throught Starswirl office. She was organizing this room before Starswirl even left. She knows it even better then him."

Sugar knock on the her door, firmly: " TEA! There is an emergency! The castle is being swallowed by darkness! "

Tea is heard inside and she finally appear. A but more rested then before. When she see Bubbles though, she has a take cack and hide a glare. She nods to him politely however.

" Sorry but I'm not leaving this room unless a pony I trust can guard it. What do you need? "
    "But we have to evacuate. I don't think we have any time to waste". BubbleGuard declares more than a bit worried.

Deepwood go to Agony.

BubbleGuard gives a gently pat in the back trying to comfort her.

Tea Agony smile seeing her husband and say: " No, not now that you are here. Please guard my room for me while I help Sugar and Bubbles deal with this issue. Dont let anypony enter this room ok? And dont listen to the small ponies in the mirror boxes. They are shadow version of ourselves."

Once Deepwood agrees, she follow them to Sarswirl office and search =for something that could help with the current situation

Organization, searching, investogation:
    [roll0] + 3

EDIT: Sugar will give Harmony to Tea Agony roll and I suggest Bubbles too
    She manages to find some of the objects that BubbleGuard had talked about previously like his special spells in candy form. She also finds Starswhirl's mirror.

'I dont think there anything that could help us here! We got to get out!'
    but if she insist he would comply.

Sweet Echo to Bubble Guard.
    'What if.... I have used the tiara on one of the shadows?'
    BubbleGuard wonders what would happen if they followed her suggestion. "I am not sure..."

(I will be posting from my cellphone. Sorry for the lack of text color)
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony take the few object and a book about shadow magic she had being laying around. She fleip the book page with telekenesis, end at a page, quickly read it and close the book. She run toward the exit: " Good! It confirms my suspicions! Evacuate everypony that is not willing to be sent in the shadow own dimension. The castle is being engufled there. Bring everypony in my room that is ready to fight for the Princesses well-being! "

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood:"Can YOU at least get evavuted? I am a guard. This is my job"

Sweet Echo. "Maybe I could understand them! And heal their mind! That was my plan to help you, Bubbly Doo!"

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground

"Leaving so soon? I was hoping for a little catch up while making my delivery. It is truly a shame you all have to go....." replies a voice in the shadows. BubbleGuard gets ready to face against the pony. "I am not interested in fighting. I wouldnt be able to fight you all. My real life self never had any talent for fighting. I will come out and show myself." Slowly, the shade comes out and reveals herself to be Clarity.

BubbleGuard is shocked to see her here. "But how? Clarity left this castle long ago. And a pony´s shade ceases to exist after the pony that they come from leaves. How are you still here?" BubbleGuard replies.

"Its rather simple. The Clarity you knew never left. We took her to the shadows." Shade Clarity pauses for a moment as she lifts a book with her unicorn magic. "But enough about that. I came here for a small delivery. A token of appreciation from your dearly departed boss. Sir Starswhirl the bearded and his band of heroes have left this world even at the cost of our great late ally, the pony of shadows. But we will take care of the rest. No reason not to take over this for ourselves."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

11. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood stand between 'Clarity' and the rest.
    'What nonesense are you spouting? Things are bad, but Ol' one can handle everything! Stop lying! And where is the real Clarity?!'

Sweet Echo give a look at Bubble Guard. She nod, and stand by Deepwood's side, activating the tiara to enter Clarity's mind.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #372
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony is confused a bit... but now that the other members of the Staff interfered, it felt wrong to just capture imposter Clarity.

She decide to go with questioning instead: " You are talking like you arent one of those shadow-reflection ponies. What are you then? And what are your goals here? Capture us as well? Take over Equestria? "

13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground

Deepwood stand between 'Clarity' and the rest.
    'What nonesense are you spouting? Things are bad, but Ol' one can handle everything! Stop lying! And where is the real Clarity?!'

Sweet Echo give a look at Bubble Guard. She nod, and stand by Deepwood's side, activating the tiara to enter Clarity's mind.
    Tea Agony is confused a bit... but now that the other members of the Staff interfered, it felt wrong to just capture imposter Clarity.

She decide to go with questioning instead: " You are talking like you arent one of those shadow-reflection ponies. What are you then? And what are your goals here? Capture us as well? Take over Equestria? "
    "Its not lie. Starwhirl is gone and soon the only anomaly within pony kind should disappear too. Then us shadows should drag all ponykind into the darkness and take their place on this realm. Then we will do the same with griffons and dragons and anything else we find until this whole world is ruled by shadows. The best part is that there is no one that can stop us so there is no issue sharing this with all of you. Harmony is gone with Starswhirl. The princesses have been captured and the castle and its staff should fall to the darkness in just a couple more minutes. Even the combined powers of the staff are meanigless. You have nothing to do but resign to a life in the shadows. Even your magic cant keep us contained.
    " Clarity gloats for a moment "But look on the bright side. Sooner or later, everyone will be together in the shadows for all eternity!"
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood spread his wings and hiss.
    "Over my dead body!"

Sweet Echo look horrified with a dark realiaztion.
    "Oh no." she shake her head and step forward.

"Wait! Does it matter if the victim is willing? Take me and release the fillies!"

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony open the window behind the false Clarity with Telekenesis, subtly.

She then ask: " Since its where we are going next, what is the shadow realm like? "

In bat pony cliketing language, she says to Deepwood that the window behind CLarity is open now and that we can push her out once we need to regroup.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-04-05 at 05:49 PM.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground

"Clarity" is taken back by the lack of fear in the faces on such matter. "How can you be so calm about it? I was expecting a bit of dread or at least some begging but you are open to going there?! Its a place full of shadows and nothingness. Its an empty place!" She replies in shock trying to instill fear. "How can this be? Why would anypony not be afraid of our power?" She replies scared as she melts back into the shadows.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood narrow his eyes, understanding what Tea Agony expect of him.

He say flatly."Yes. Here. We call it monday."

and dive toward "Clarity" and try to headbutt her out of the window.
    ---

(2d6)[5][5](10)+4
    --------

Sweet Echo find herself swearing with awe.
    "Fang."

"Maybe..." Sweet Echo wonder. "My exprience with the void magic would help us here."

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #378
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony assist Deepwood in pushing false Clarity out of the window with telekenesis, giving it a +2.

Once we got rid of her, she says: " I need to send a letter to a friend of mine, who know where Midnight is. Only then I can go into the darkness to do my job properly. "

She sigh, returning to her room. She look at Bubbles with a defeated look. She seem... defeated, depressed. She shrug and say: " Whatever. You can enter my room if you want Bubbles but don't use magic. The defensive spells in here would activate then and we need you alive"

Inside, in a section of the room, you see a small collection of mirror boxes. If she put a hoove on one of the boxes, it become transparent like glasses and you can see the trapped shadow ponies inside.

" Want to question them? They cant get out of this prison. Ad being transported in another dimension wont stop the spell defense around my room to stop working."

19. - Top - End - #379
    Troll in the Playground

"Clarity" is thrown out by the combined efforts of Deepwood and Tea Agony much to her surprise. "This aint over! You will fall down and wallow in the shadows!" Clarity screams as she falls. BubbleGuard nods at the suggestion given by Tea Agony. "Understood.". The two tiny shadows look very calmly from inside their tiny "jail". "So, you have decided to return. What brings you here?" replies Bittersweet.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood shrug. "Still monday"

Sweet Echo touch their trap, trying to sense how similiar it to the void magic.

Deepwood turn to Bubble Guard. "Would.light scare them off?"

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony ask the shadow inside: " Why did you make more mirrors? What did you need them for? And why are they so important for you shades in the grand scheme of things? "

(sorry guys for the delay!)

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

"We didnt make those mirrors but they are important for one reason alone. They tell us when a new shade is about to emerge. When a pony gets their mirror, it also means that enough time has passed for a shade to appear." one of the two shades responds. "We wanted to see everypony together before we took them all to our ver special realm." She grins maliciously. "I must assume that our plan is working great."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

23. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood:"Can light fight them off?'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Deepwood:"Can light fight them off?'

Tea Agony softly say to Sweet Echo: « Those mirror like cage are more sturdy then one would suspect miss Echo but be careful with them. «

She’s ready to use her telekinesis if needed to put back those cages back on the shelves.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground

"BubbleGuard knows the only "cure" but I am certain he wouldnt want to use it." the other shade replies.

"Leaving forever is no cure. Especially with the princess trapped. And the staff. If you would really allow us to leave, you wouldnt have capture them all!" BubbleGuard replies angrily. He wants to shake the container with the shades inside but keeps himslef from doing so. "You really hate the staff leaders. What have I ever done against you? What has any of them done."

"Ah, yes. The staff leaders. As I have been informed, you are the forth one. And the next one in line of getting into the dungeon. A shame, your time is running out. I would have enjoyed seeing you rot in a prison." the shade Tea Agony replies. "Nopony will stop us! You should just wait in line for the shadows like the rest."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony take the one of mirror boxes, shake it and put it back down: " Stop giving us attitude. Torture is easy to do to somepony in your position. Now, how can we find the princesses in the dungeon you have in the shadow realm? "

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo add.
    "Please? I am sure it more fun for you, to give us a chance, just to see us fail!"

Deepwood is looking confused and desprate
    Not sure what can he do.
    He look at Bubble and Agony with hope for somethimg

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #388
    Troll in the Playground

Tea Agony take the one of mirror boxes, shake it and put it back down: " Stop giving us attitude. Torture is easy to do to somepony in your position. Now, how can we find the princesses in the dungeon you have in the shadow realm? "
    "Go ahead. We will eventually just "go poof" and return to the realm of darkness. We are in a position to victory. We have nothing to gain from helping you." Fake Tailwind replies. ".....but if you give us something nice, we might talk."

"Give you wahat?" BubbleGuard asks confused.

"Something like a good zapping spell on you. It would definitely be amusing to see." Fake Tailwind replies.

Sweet Echo add.
    "Please? I am sure it more fun for you, to give us a chance, just to see us fail!"

Deepwood is looking confused and desprate
    Not sure what can he do.
    He look at Bubble and Agony with hope for somethimg
    The shades all smile at the suggestion. "That sounds pretty tempting." They look at each other for approval. Then Fake Agony steps forward. "Fine. We can do that. The whole staff lie in the center of the darkness sealed in our crystal monolith with the princess at the very center. It should be easy to see since at its pinnacle rests the sphere of darkness."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood ask.
    "How do we get there?"

Sweet Echo flutter her wings.
    "We can make a fun game out of it!"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony realize that... she might not be the best there is after all to solve this problem. Her sheer disgust and anger toward the shadow ponies made her forget the basic of etiquette and how it can be used as a shield and sword. Sweet Echo was able to use it with such finesse that the shadow ponies gave them information without having to force them.

She realize... she has become rusty. Tired of it even. Tired of living of putting off a mask and pretending to be somepony else. But then... she realized to she lacked kindness.

This weird piece of enlightement came at no warning. She decided to go next to Deepwood, ears down. She look... defeated. So many things went wrong today, despite even how prepared she thought she had being.

She put her head on his chest and close her eyes. She clicked in bat pony language: " After we save the Princesses, do you mind if we take a vacation? Just you, me and Midnight? "