New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC Thread V: Law&Order- Trial By Hugs

Rock Hoof and Mistmane also disperse.
    But in the corridor, new(?) Pegasi aporach Sugar Rush.
    Beautiful by her own right, with scent of foriegn perfumes of distant lands.

Her smile isn't... goofy, it's serene.
    It seems nothing can't upset her.
    "Greetings' she say with strong accent.
    "I do not know what cause your pain, but I just see it in your eyes." She say and pull a small glowing green gem.
    "..it's topaz. An unique gem from my village. In the darkest, it shine the brightest- don't forget to hope." She smile
    -----

Morning.
    Starswirl gather the main staff including Lettersprite. (And Sweet Echo would beg Agony to babysitt Midnight Snack)
    "...I am very happy you could make it. Thank you.' He nod.
    "Can you handle it, while I lead back the pillars into our quest?'

At the corner of the room stand shifty and nervouse little young unicorn.
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/my...20191225020741

"I understand it's a bit of a sudden, but I we need to face great dangers for Equestria.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard is joining the reception, mainly to help provide with the security. He knows that his poor conversational skills wouldnt be of much use but he was hoping that between Agony and Lettersprite that everything would be dealt with appropiately.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar Rush is surprised... and the topaz look and smell so tasty! Buts he actually refrain from saying or even looking at the topaz like a dragon would. For her, Somnambula, who didnt introduce herself, seem so... easy to get along and her beauty makes jealous a bit envious as its hypnotizing.

Sugar blinks and says: "T-thank you. I hope we can talk more openly and in lenght tommorow, Miss...?"

After she present herself, Sugar smile and present herself: " Im sorry for the late introduction. My name is Sugar Rush, cook at the castle. I am the daughter of Glitter Storm, small noble pony at Cloudsdale and my father, Golden Hour, is the castle doctor. I must say you have good eyes Somnambula. I hope, no puns intended, to meet yo more often at the castle."

===========

Tea Agony put her hoof down: " NO! This is NOT finished! You are risking your life out there without so much as a single report or news about your activities, without the d-decency to make sure we are ok a-and and..."

Sugar Rush goes to Tea Agony and hugs her. Tea Agony cant handle it anymore and she cries in Sugar Rush embrace. She mention: " It was a lot for her to see you in this state yesterday master Starswirl. I am sure it's not surprising for you that Tea Agony see you as a second father to her right? "

Sugar Rush look at Starswirl and their is a rare gleam of reproach in her eyes. She doesn't want to say it but in her mind, Starswirl is messing up. The Staff felt abandonned and it had being harder for poor Tea Agony.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-03-10 at 06:49 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite is present in body and is mostly present in mind. It's easy to tell that he was up late by the bags under his eyes. He nods respectfully when Star Swirl acknowledges him.
    "I admit the request was a bit sudden, but I understand the situation was difficult to expect. I cannot guarantee success, but I have done my best, and that has often been sufficient."

Lettersprite knows nothing of the dangers facing Equestria, but is confident that the great mage and his fine friends can handle it, which is why he is surprised by Tea Agony's outburst. Well, one reason: he wasn't aware the Staff were so close to Star Swirl.

Regardless, he remains silent: he cannot judge that which he knows nothing about.
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Starswirl sigh
    "...I understand. But there is a lot in stake here. And I cant risk the princesses meeting the pillars... it's a very complex situation, and I trust each one of you. You have passed countless tests. There nothing left for me to teach you."

The little unicorn walk forward with folded ears.
    "Please... forgive me, ma'am. I was the one who gathered the pillars.. I... am just too weak to save my village.'

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar turn to the little unicorn: " This is not your fault. It's Starswirl's detached attitude that is the problem. I can see why he never married."

Tea Agony suck up her tears and whisper: " Stop it Sugar. I-I'm fine. "

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

"Sir, dont worry! We can handle this." BubbleGuard replies trying to fill his master with confidence. "Our staff should be more than prepared thanks to our new addition"
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite continues to listen to the conflict unfold, but does not immediately say anything. He does turn over the idea of a married Star Swirl in his head, and from the limited conversation he's had with the stallion, also finds it difficult to imagine. That said, he's in his mid thirties and single, so who is he to judge.

Then Bubble Guard speaks and Lettersprite nods in tentative agreement before yawning despite himself. He looks around sheepishly before clearing his throat.
    "Ahem, yes, I will do what I can to remedy the situation... though I regret my inability to rest last night. If we expect we may have some time before the lawyers' arrival, it may be prudent for me to take a short nap. Otherwise, I see few predictable barriers in our path."
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Starswirl seems a bit akward.
    "I don't like it anymore then any of you... but for my skill and power I have duties. And yes. This is why I never married." He say sadly
    "But this case is even beyond my induvdial power. Rips have been ripped in the fabric of reality! My chaos sensors have gone wild! Only the greatest heroes of Equestia have a chance to stop it! And you, my dearest staff, have an as important, and maybe more important task. While me and the pillars will fight for Equestria's existence, you are tasked with Equestria's future. This is just the way it has to be."

The small unicorn feels out of place.
    "...I see that Starswirl is so important for you all." He say.
    "From what I have seen, he and the other pillars are truly great! I am sure Starswirl will get back in no time! And also.. he might too busy for this... hut since I am so useless, I could at least write a journal..." he smile sheepishly.
    "From what I have seen, Starswirl isn't one to waste words in tales... but I am. So you will know everything that happened, and it will be like we were all together!' The unicorn at least try to be kind..

Starswirl chuckle.
    "And I trust you Lettersprite, of course."

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar look with bright eye at that little Unicorn: " Quite the sensible fellow aren't you! We would greatly appreciate it. Do you want something sugar? Maybe a refill of coffee, mister...? "

Tea Agony look... defeated. She sigh, nods weakly: " I understand master Starswirl."

She looks with a small faint hope hiding within, from the corner of her eyes, at the exchange between the little unicorn and Sugar.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

"Are you okay, Miss Agony?" BubbleGuard asks raising an eyebrow. "Miss Sugar, may I ask for some milk instead?" he adds wanting to take the chance seeing as she was offering coffee. He could use a drink himself.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite nods to Star Swirl before yawning despite himself, grinning sheepishly afterwards.
    "Well then, I can only hope this business reaches its ideal conclusion and swiftly. Do take care, all of you..."

When the subject of beverages comes up, he will look between Bubble Guard and Sugar Rush before yawning again.
    "Err, I suppose my preference depends on whether I can get a bit of rest in before the lawyers arrive. Milk if I can and coffee if I cannot... Do we have an estimated time for their arrival? You had mentioned that they were being tracked Mr. Guard?"

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar point out: " Im pretty confident we have what you would fancy Mister Lettersprite. tea, Coffee, Milk, limonade, iced tea, cider... You name it! And of course Bubbles, I'll bring back some milk!"

Tea Agony make a big sigh and says: " I. am. fine. Let's just get this day over with so I can return to feeding and cuddling my baby boy."

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard sighs knowing it was a futile attempt. At the very least, he could hope that motivation over all would remain positive. "Alright then. Lets go and meet with our special guests. I am counting on the both of you." BubbleGuard replies hoping that his words would at least help with the motivation.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

"S..Stygian." he blush bit from the positive attention. He seems a bit flinchy, as if he is used to be scolded a lot.
    "I would preffer sweet tea if you don't mind ma'am."

The farewell is heartfelt. Starswirl at first try to act distant and setoic,but pshed by Mistmane, he give an akward hug to each staff member.
    Sadly Deepwood miss him, by being on a mission.
    Starswirl give each staff member a small magical trinket.
    Seemingly a joke trinket which relate to their personality.
    To Tea Agony he pass to Deepwood for an example, a branch, which could spin an object or pony upside down.
    Which not only relate to Deepwood being a batpony, but also e couraging him to look oppositly and be optimistic.

-----

Deepwood get to the castle about a hour after Starswirl's departure.
    "We have fifteen minutes until they come."

--'

Trio of middle aged ponies arrive,carrying themselves with self importance.

one is a male earth pony, with grey coat,and brighter grey silver mane, purple eyes, and heavy rimmed glasses. A large suitcase carried on his saddle.
    Also a red ribbon with a golden medal (not unlike this one https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20180325123334) his expression is quite sour.

there is also a male unicorn, with a white coat,and grey balding mane, and a bit of a goatee, just like the earth pony, he carred a suitecase and a medal. He wore a monocole.

the third, were probably the most interesting looking- female pegasi, orange with black stripes, her cyan white mane collected in a bun.
    She wear golden glasses with a chain,alongside the suitcase and the medal.
    Those are the Appraiser Pan Equestrian Squad. Or P.E.S.Q

How will the Staff meet them? Where are the princesses?

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite elected not to take a nap in the end, taking another cup of coffee and thanking Sugar Rush.

When Deepwood returns and informs The Staff of the incoming lawyers, he nods and picks up a small stack of paperwork he has assembled.

He waits at the front entrance for the castle's guests, remaining inside and leaving the matter of these princesses to the more experienced staff.

When he sees the lawyers approach, he looks up from his paperwork and waves them forwards. He notes their frustrated expressions and sighs, expecting this will be difficult.
    "Ah! You three must be the delegation from the Three Kingdoms. You may call me Lettersprite: a pleasure to make your acquaintances I hope, sers and madam...? Well, anyway, we have much to do: the proprietor of this castle, Court Magus Starswirl, has asked me to draft a motion to declare this residence a neutral safehouse of the Equestrian Alliance under the Treaty of Everfree."

Lettersprite will hand over the pile of paperwork to the lawyers for review.
    "I would very much like to have your assistance in bringing this motion to the Alliance Council to be processed. Until it has been, I'm afraid the investigation of the manor will have to be suspended under subsection 8.2.17 of the Treaty of Everfree, and may be suspended indefinitely from then on depending on the suspicions and evidence of the Council... my apologies: you have come a long way for this, and it would seem you had a difficult night from the way your carry yourselves. I may be able to procure a warm, energizing beverage for you if you so wish at the very least."

Lettersprite will give the lawyers time to review the proposal and check what notes they have on the Treaty of Everfree. He will answer what questions they have, though he has to suppress a yawn from time to time.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony prepare an official welcoming in the lobby. It's not a celebrtion its more a welcoming thing.

Their is nice music in the air, smelled candles selected to ease tension, tea and cookies ready near the entrance, a table to sit down and chat where Lettersprite had being sitted already.

Tea Agony... look like a buttler?! She look like a patronned, her air are tied in a bun, with small glasses that makes her look dignified and A kit that almost makes her look like a stallion. Her manners are impeccable.

Unknown to most, their is hidden magical runes under that table. Nothing life-threatening, only something to appease mood and relax everypony.

She had being perplexed by the magic item Starswirl had given her... a crystal-like box that couldn't be opened normally. Starswirl assured her the box would open when the timing was right. She put it no mind but she had whispered to him to stay safe out there.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood is quite a taken aback by his wife's looks.
    He point at Lettersprite. "Does this one belong to us?"

The earth pony apparaiser nod. 'Ah. I have heard of you. If you were a bit older, we would have recruicted you. I am Bill by the way" and offer a hoof for a shake.
    The pegasi hold Bill's hoof. "Don't get to friendly here.'she frown.
    "I am Paper Tiger. And this is Max-"

The unicorm cough.
    Paper Tiger roll her eyes. "SIR Max Tax. And as a general rule- ALL privliges are reexamined.'
    Sir Max Tax nod. "Actually, we didn't said it earlier, but the Alliance Council does have suspicions and concerns about the activity here. We need to discuss, what justified the treaty in the first place, and what justify it under the alliance council"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony: " Please sit down honored guests. "

Once everypony is sit and served tea , cookies and ... special brownies made by Sugar under Tea Agony suggestion. All the staff knows to not take them and keep it for the guests should they want some.

Tea Agony: " Although our lawyer here explained it clearly, please explain to us your concerns. We will be glad to listen as long as you also read carefully the documents provided. Each of you have a copy and dont worry about staining them, we have more copies if needed."

At no point they questionned the legality of the documents provided by Lettersprite. Tea Agony suspected they knew the Staff had something here.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite nods at the three lawyers' introductions, nodding at each, though he raises an eyebrow at Paper Tiger's adversarial attitude. Paper Tiger... isn't that a phrase from overseas? Bah, something to consider when my brain isn't fogged by weariness. Outwardly, he nods and beckons them inwards.
    "Well I am glad to have your names, please, do come in. I'm not much of an outdoors pony myself."

Lettersprite sits down at the table and will have another cup of coffee. He sips it slowly, but pauses when he hears that the treaty itself is being questioned by those who signed it. He considers this before sighing and putting his cup down. Well, if the ponies of my nation debate it in the streets, why wouldn't the nobles and bureaucrats?

He rests his head on his steepled forehooves, yawning despite himself before speaking.
    "I suppose I am not surprised that there is confusion and mistrust of the Treaty: it is unprecedented. Nonetheless, if I recall correctly, it was a mutual desire to make trade and travel easier between the borders of the Three Kingdoms that justified it. I was present at the negotiations actually: there was much disagreement even then, but that common point was something they could rally behind. But there is no need to take my word for it: the justification is given in subsection a 1.2 of the Treaty's preamble, though I respect that the legislation is yet young and is a mite... verbose, even for a document of its importance."

He nods at the question of what justifies the motion to declare the mansion a neutral safehouse.
    "That should be on page three. The justification is twofold: firstly, while the Treaty was agreed upon, no actions have yet been taken to enable effective communication between heads of state in neutral territory. If business is to be conducted fairly between Alliance nations, such a place will be needed, and there are few places more neutral than the Everfree Forest. Secondly, no place has yet been decided upon for the hosting of diplomats from outside of the Three Kingdoms who may have political rivals within one or more of them. If we are to be hospitable to trading partners overseas, this will be a necessity."

It may or may not escape the three lawyers that while each of these propositions are beneficial to the functioning of the state, they also conveniently mean that the manor will see infrequent traffic, and what traffic does come through will likely be announced beforehand.

Lettersprite leans back after finishing his explanation and takes another long sip of coffee before speaking up again.
    "I am curious to see how this proposal is reviewed by the Council: the new bureaucracy is untested, and it is my hope that a few kinks will be worked out of it in the process of reviewing my work. Though you mention suspicions of this place: I am curious as to what, specifically, you mean by that. I know little of this manor, though I would be keen to learn."

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Bill smile. "Golly. You see? Maybe I am more of numbers pony, but we Earth Ponies have talkers among us!'

Max Tax sigh. "Look. It was just an inoffensive jest. No need to bring it up here. No one actually doubt the capabilties of any tribe. That the point of what are we doing!"

Paper Tiger sip her coffee listening. Her tail flip, and her eyes travel over the room,like a tigeress waiting to prey.
    "Well. It's very convient for this castle. Isn't it? The forest is inhospitable to ponies and other creatures of civilization. If not for the ranger of this castle-" she motion toward Deepwood. 'We would have been devoured by eldrtich monstrosities- wolves made of timber! What merchants would pass such a territory?" She ask. "I'll tell you what merchants- none!'

Max Tax nod. "We don't doubt the honest intention, but in practice, the forest weren't used to travel- worse,since Lord Rockfeller has visited the forest once, the rumors of the forest's dangers have became worse! What diplomats can we bring here? They will declare war in an instance!"
    Bill nod. 'Yeah. The forest.. is kind of suck."

Paper Tiger continue. "So its neutraility, is meaningless in practice- what it actually does, it give a free roaming ground for potentialy dangerouse projects in a place, nopony will investigate!"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony mention: " The fact that it is remote and now in a land worth conquering or fighting over is in fact an advantage to the location. The Earth Pony nation already gave Starswirl their full support, so did the Unicorn nation. Pardon my bluntness but we would not have survived so far if it was impossible to bring goods over as well. We have our ways and our traveling routes among the forest. Besides, the documents provided clearly state that we are not fighting for independancy but rather providing a last bastion if your alliance were to fail, for every pony nations. A remote location that is hard to invade or take over is actually what is best to protect important royal ponies of every nations! "

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard grumbles in the background. He cant believe the nerve of those ponies to be trying to get their way so much completely. Still, he knew that it was for the best for him to let them handle the situation by themselves since he tended to make matters worse by interfering.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite nods calmly at Paper Tiger's words and is about to respond when Tea Agony beats him to his own counterargument. Clever lass

He clears his throat.
    "Ms. Agony has already expressed my reasoning for choosing this location: the environment provides a natural defense against intrusion and espionage. As for the concerns of hosting diplomats and the incident with Lord Rockefeller, I would like to remind you of the powerful distrust that still lingers between the Three Kingdoms and within the complex trade network built between them and other peoples of the continent and beyond. There are many officials who yet have reason to fear for their safety when staying in the wrong kingdom, and as Ms. Agony has already expressed, there exist those with the proper expertise capable of mitigating the dangers of the Everfree. That said, I am sorry to hear you had an unpleasant night to say the least, and you are correct that patrols would have to be expanded to make the use of this estate feasible. This is something that can, and will be done."

He then looks in the direction of Paper Tiger.
    "As for your concerns about projects conducted here, that strikes me as an issue to be resolved in the presence of this mansion's owner, if for no other reason than to know which trinkets to touch and which to observe from a distance. If the council has specific concerns about his conduct, they should be formally stated as per the constitutional subsections on proper legal process of, well, all three kingdoms and the new Alliance. Do not mistake my intent: a central goal of the Treaty of Everfree was to encourage open conversation between the governments of the Three Kingdoms and other ponies in power, but such things must be done properly."

He yawns and cleans his glasses with a hoofkerchief before putting them back on and finishing his thoughts.
    "I will speak with my client once the opportunity presents itself. Radical changes in government have historically been followed by a flurry of compromises and negotiations: I expect the signing of the Treaty will be no different. In the meantime, I would ask you to deliver my proposal to the Council and tell them that I will be speaking with Star Swirl during the proposal's review period. From my limited interactions with him, I doubt he will like the idea of his mansion being turned upside down, but you are correct in pursuing equal treatment under the law. My hope is that an agreement can be reached between him and the Council that will allow him to act as the keeper of this place, mainly because he knows it best, and as has been previously established, measures will have to be taken to make it suitable for guests."

Lettersprite then turns to Tea Agony and Bubble Guard momentarily, saying the following.
    "In the meantime, we will have time to better prepare this place and ourselves for future guests."
    He then looks back to the three lawyers and finishes his thought.
    "I have presented my justification in word and text, and have made my wishes clear. I propose we adjourn to begin our respective efforts, though I doubt this is the last time we will speak. Are there any further questions you have before we take our leave of each other?"

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Paper Tiger frowned a bit at Tea Agony, not liking her tone- but her logic was sound.

Deepwood groaned, when Lettersprite has promised more patrols. Beside overworking he liked his forest, clean of noisy ponies. But that what it is.

Bill nod. 'That sound fair,'

Sir. Max Tax relcunatly nod. But stop. 'Don't rush, Bill my friend.' he say.
    'The Presence of Starswirl is another issue of worry- there are... rumors, of him collecting group of powerful ponies, and we can't figure out why. He is indeed the greatest wizard, about it there is no doubt- but it seems like, there is something that concern Equestria as a whole- and this is beyond his understanble need for privacy in his studies. We want- No- We NEED more cooperation.'

Paper Tiger is adjusting her glasses.
    'I can agree, on signing on a temproary extension of the original treaty. You will be given time, but we will be back of a second and more through inspection in the future. We also, before the inspection will test those promises, and upon them the future of the treaty will be decided. Are the any objections for that?'

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite winced at Deepwood's groan and gives the bat pony a sympathetic look. If I had a farthing for every job I've had dumped on me, I would have nine pounds and tuppence... We really need a more intuitive currency system in Trottingham.

Lettersprite nods at the three lawyers' words and offers a hoof to shake.
    "This is something I can agree too, and something I am confident my client will be receptive to. He has a great deal invested in this treaty: a treaty, I would like to remind you, that was written in part to build trust between the Three Kingdoms and important figures. My thanks for your patience in the meantime: when should we expect you to return?"

Once the lawyers have left, Lettersprite will stifle another yawn before turning to face Bubble Guard with a curious expression on his face.
    "I was unaware that the Alliance Council itself had reservations about Ser Star Swirl: had I known, I would have prepared a different proposal... My apologies: I am afraid I was forced to concede more than you would have liked. Nonetheless, I meant what I said: this could easily benefit all parties involved down the line. If the Alliance cannot trust Ser Star Swirl, it would be weaker for it."

He cleans his glasses with a hoofkerchief before looking back to Bubble Guard.
    "Still, if there are items or personnel you would like to conceal, now would be the time to arrange for that. I expect the Princesses may wish to take a brief holiday if possible... They are not confined to this mansion, are they? I cannot think it would be healthy for foals their age..."

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony snort, activate subtly the calming runes but its too late for her: " They can't trust Starswirl, even if he is the one who came up with the spell to save Equestria. He is the one who managed to improve the life of everypony here who were living long night that lasted months, with days that last months too. And NOW, that he is fighting outthere for threats that would risk the whole Kingdom, they STILL don't trust him? I think the REAL issue here is that they simply think Starswirl would want to take over the 3 nations. Don't worry, he won't. He could have done so a long time ago if he had wanted to and everypony knows it. Everypony was depending on his spell to raise up the sun and moon for a time, before he train the Unicorn nation to raise it. But do not worry, we will let you make sure any nobles here will be safe and comfortable coming here in case of an emergency and you will be able to do your little inspection another day. Just make sure to send us any guidelines we need to apply to beforehand if we need to remodel the castle or something. We WILL cooperate. "

She takes a deep breath: " I am... sorry. We are all lacking sleep here. But you need to realize how discourtous your words toward our boss your little inspection made us feel. Especially with such a close deadline, with no announcement whatsoever, with no chance of Master Starswirl to come back in time. For us, it felt like you knew he was away and were aiming for that exact moment... Yes, it could be coincidential but still, you will need to work with us if you want us to work with you to. Consider us part of this agreement to and stop being so openly distrusting of us. It will only create more hostility. Starswirl proven how he want to help everypony in Equestria. Questionning that fact now is just a slap in our face."

Tea Agony wanted them to realize she is no fool in this matter. Their timing was indeed seemingly perfect and they just admitted they knew Starswirl was away AND they admitted being worried he had reassemble a group of powerful ponies for "some reasons".

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

The apparisers do shake Lettersprite's hoof.
    Bill most eagerly.
    Paper Tiger. "We will be back in 60 days."
    "Farewell." Sir. Max Tax said.

----

Money Bags sigh. "They just nervouse at powers outside of their control. Maybe they even have a hunch about the princesses. Secrecy give birth to suspicion. This is the nature of ponies."

Deepwood:"Bah. Together we can worse then some noisy clerks. We can survive everything" and hug Agony, as Sweet Echo pop from hiding and pounce Bubble Guard.

My little pony...

You are all my very best friends....

Tea Agony&Sugar Rush......... Emmeralus.
    Bubbleguaed............................DaOldWolf
    Lettersprite..............AMBlueHamsterBean
    Deepwood.................igordragonian
    Sweet Echo...............igoradragoniana
    Paper Tiger...............annoyingdragonian
    Sir. Max Tax...............Republicandragonian
    Bill...............................Chilldragonian

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Hop and Scotch

In the very next day, Tea Agony use her telekenesis to lift a spoon and tap lightly on a glass: " Attention everypony, I have an announcement to make!"

Once she have the attention of everypony, she announce: " First of all, I would like you to cheer for mister Lettersprite, who is going to join us as part of Starswirl's Castle staff from now on! "

After some cheering and clapping, she continue: " I figured that the first thing in order is to welcome our new teammates by revealing the biggest secret inside the castle to him... and submit him to his initiation in the same time. "

She turn to Lettersprite: " Lettersprite, inside this very castle, we are protecting the future of Equestria. Sugar, do the signal please! "

Sugar take a deep breath... and whistle very hard. Once Lettersprite start drinking his tea, you hear the giggling of Celestia who appear from an invisible spell. She casted a spell to make Lettersprite tea become bubbly to surprise him. Drinking it will make him burp!

Before Lettersprite can spot the fillies, Luna giggle and change the colors of Lettersprite outfit into a bright pink uniform with cupcake motifs on it. Luna appear as well after that.

Both goes to Lettersprite, flying, raising a hoof to shake his own, speaking in unison: " Greeting Mister Lettersprite!"

Celestia speak first: " I am Celestia! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Luna follow: " And I am Luna! Im also happy to meet you!"

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard starts sweating bullets when he first hears about the biggest secret in the castle but he quickly calms himself down when he understands that she is talking about he princesses. "Well, I still dont understand why anypony deserves a welcome party. He is jut one of the many ponies that have served this castle." BubbleGuard complains. "I insist parties are a waste of time and valuable resources."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores: