New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC Thread V: Law&Order- Trial By Hugs

Deepwood for once.. looked exausted, as Midnight Snack grew his first fang.
    The screeches were unbareable,so he had to fly him around all night.
    Midnght Snack were now trying to chew everything and everypony.
    Now it was Deepwood's ear.

Sweet Echo giggled alongside the fillies.
    "WELCOME!"

Sweet Echo nudged Bubble Guard "Be nice"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2021-04-11 at 12:47 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

"But Sweety....." BubbleGuard sighs and decides to play along. He didnt want to upset her afterall. "Alright, alright. Just because you asked."
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you." Sweet Echo said sweetly and pecked him.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sorry for the wait: I was super tired last night and snoozed instead of posting.

Lettersprite looks up from his tea with a smile on his face when the glass is rung. He listens closely to Tea Agony and is beginning to look around the room for this "secret" when he takes a sip of some of the fizziest tea he's ever drunk.

A loud belch erupts from Lettersprite's mouth. He looks at the teacup in bafflement just as his brain registers the sound of giggling fillies... and then a pink cupcake pattern on his bathrobe.

Looking a tad alarmed, he scans the room, freezing when he sees the Princesses. Wings... and a horn... wha-

He blinks once, blinks twice, and then begins laughing. He claps his forehooves for a few moments before rubbing his temples with one of them.
    "Ahahahaha! Well, this was... unexpected in ways I can only begin to express. Nonetheless, I can appreciate the prank. Well done!"

He adjusts his glasses, takes another sip of tea, belching once again, before giggling and looking back to the Princesses.
    "Let me guess, my beverage has been enchanted to induce... tea agony, aha! I take it you are the royal wards of this manor I have heard so much about. I am well and truly pleased to meet you! I admit you are not as I had imagined, but on the other hoof, nothing in Ser Star Swirl's manor has been thus far."

He extends a hoof in their direction to shake if they wish.
    "I do look forward to working with you Princesses Luna and Celestia. I have been tasked with instructing your highnesses in the study of law: I will warn you that I am told my explanations can become... verbose, so I encourage your highnesses to tell me when I need to summarize."

He winks and pretends not to hear Bubble Guard's griping. He looks down at his cup of tea, furrows his brow in concern, and then sheepishly looks back to the Princesses.
    "Err, would your highnesses mind reverting my tea to its original state? I am afraid it will be somewhat difficult to sip as it is."
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood for once.. looked exausted, as Midnight Snack grew his first fang.
    The screeches were unbareable,so he had to fly him around all night.
    Midnght Snack were now trying to chew everything and everypony.
    Now it was Deepwood's ear.
    Sugar goes to Deepwood and Midnight with a bowl. Its full of banana paste, honey and peanut butter.

" I made this for your little Nighty if you want to try. It should distract him enough from munching your ears. And their is a additionnal dose of potassium in there, to make him sleep like a log after breakfast. "

Tea Agony: " Everypony here have some secrets. Some have not even started to reveal them mind you," she says, directly glaring at Bubbles with a knowing smile. She return her attention to Lettersprite when Bubbles look deeply uneasy: " But every secrets will be revealed eventually. Just give the ponies time here. For exemple, my name is linked to an old Unicorn tea ceremony, a specific part called " The agony of the leeves " where the tea leaves are "suffering" to make the best tea. Its a old fashion, noble name for the Unicorns but I know its going to not last. Its very unsettling after all."

The Princesses look confused: " Humm, no we cannot undo it? But we can drink it like that! "

They make your tea liquid levitate to their mouth and drink it happilly. Sugar, realizing what is going on gasp and cover Midnight's ears with her hooves and her own ears with her wings.

The Princesses suddenly burp very loudly, in a Canterlot ROyal pony voice could!

" BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP!!! "

" BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP!!!

The table shake from the sound wave and even a window burst open from the shockwave! Tea Agony use her telekenesis to make sure the food is not wasted and that most of the chairs stay in place so nopony is hurt. She groan from the effort though, doing so while covering her ears.

After that, the Princesses giggles, then laugh at everypony astonished reaction.

Sugar look a bit peeves: " Girls! Stop messing around and go eat your breakfast, its going to get cold! "

The Princesses obey happilly, going to their seat to eat and munch on cupcakes and pancakes.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite naively offers his teacup when the princesses say they want to try some, and raises an eyebrow when Sugar Rush covers the admittedly extremely cute foal's ears.
    "Oh come now, while I'm sure a batpony's hearing is quite sensitive, surely a mere burp could have no hazardous-"

And then it happens: the single loudest noise Lettersprite has ever heard, and coming from the mouths of two fillies no less.

It has been hypothesized that earth pony magic does not, in fact, have anything to do with agriculture, but rather is a bond with the earth itself. A bond, that when disrupted, say, by extreme elation or emotional distress, can result in the pony becoming untethered from the ground in a more literal sense.
    Had a scholar of earth pony magic been present, they would have said his reaction was decisive proof that this hypothesis was correct, considering he jumped six meters directly into the air before landing back in his chair, eyes spinning in their sockets for a few moments before refocusing.

He looks across the faces of each senior staff member in shock before looking down at his toast and cleaning his glasses with a hoofkerchief. He then looks back to Sugar Rush.
    "My apologies: I will endeavor to follow your lead in the future... Their highnesses are indeed special fillies... very special fillies..."

Lettersprite takes a contemplative bite of toast, swallows, chuckles, and then looks back to the princesses.
    "You know, your ability to raise your voices as just shown could be quite useful when presiding over a court of law as a judge. You would have little need for a gavel."

He winks, and then continues unsteadily eating his toast, letting the post-prank and post-burp jitters work themselves out.
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood, Midnight Snack and Sweet Echo all cringed in pain at the Royal Burp.
    For them it was even louder, with an annoying ringinf noise.

Midnight Snack started to cry, but Echo did a wierd soothing whistle which have calmed the baby down
    "That ok Snacky." She cooed.
    "The big scary princesses just playing around. Don'chyou worry!"

Sweet Echo blinked.
    "Sorry. Sorry. I was always the little sister. I might have said something wrong.'

Deepwood grunt. "Well. Their pranks are special if nothing else."

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard considers the situation and shivers at the though of his many secrets being revealed. There was a lot of stuff going around recently and the new changes had left him feeling quite insecure about his situation. BubbleGuard offers his hoof to Sweety hoping to receive some support. "Sorry. I suppose I am a bit anxious. " BubbleGuard admits as he sighs.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony sigh: " Alright, back to subject: We will be going to the Earth Kingdom soon. I have made an appointement with Trottingham's royalty. This is also where we will have the vacations we promised the Princesses. "

" YAAAAAY! "

The Princesses are excited and clasp their little hooves together while giggling.

Tea Agony continue after this small interruption: " The Earth Pony Kingdom royalty are actually our allies. I'll explain to Lettersprite since he is new here but our nurse was actually the only spy that managed to bypass our vigilance and get information about the Princesses. And they are ok with them getting the reign of Equestria as long as they dont lose their wealth and importance in their own cities. They think very practically, which is good for us. In any case, I want to make sure we have their cooperation in maintaining the secrecy of this place, as well as making sure we stay on the same page for this new treaty. Lettersprite, you'll be in charge of preparing a list of things worth sightseeing in Trottingham. Anything we should be wary off going to Tronningham?

Sugar ask: " Is it wise? I mean I thought the political climate right now isnt the best? "

Tea Agony shrug: " We will be fine I believe. Trottingham is very safe.

Sketch Book, one of the teachers in the Staff, look uneasy: " I'll stay here if nopony mind. I... I dont have good feelings for Tronningham."

Celestia suddenly ask: " Can Grandpa Golden can come too? "

Sugar face light up as they mention her dad: " Oh that is a sweet idea sweetie! "

(I know I know, chit-chatting but I'll try to concentrate on my plan for my next posts. FIrst I wanted to make sure if you guys want to do anything special for this adventure. I can adjust it accordingly)

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I totally look the part of earth pony. I dont think I will have any issues being around them." BubbleGuard proclaims agreeing on the concept.

"You are the embodiment of anti earth ponyism. You will stick out more than even a unicorn or a pegasi would." Harvest Moon complains. "Stay away from crops. We dont want to be ran out of a settlement."

"I will admit that physical appearances aside, I might still need to work on my plant caring capabilities but what are the chances that I might have to water any plants on our journey?" BubbleGuard replies hoping the rest would agree with his premise.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite finishes the rest of his breakfast as Tea Agony speaks, raising a curious eyebrow when she says they're going back to Trottingham, and then dropping a pancake on the table when he hears the Princesses are supposed to take power eventually and that the nobility agreed.

He pauses for a moment before sitting back in his chair with his hooves steepled in front of him.
    "...I was somewhat curious as to which principality the young mistresses were to inherit, though I admit the newly born nation of Equestria had never crossed my mind..."
    He sighs and rubs his forehead as he continues.
    "I, like my country, have no problems with this arrangement, albeit under different conditions: the nobility wish to retain their wealth and status, while I would like Trottingham's proud tradition of constitutional monarchy to continue. I dearly hope the Queen and King are of the same opinion, otherwise the political climate will only become more hostile once this is revealed to the public... Though I imagine that isn't going to happen any day soon, so we have time to prepare."

Lettersprite's expression softens as he looks back to the Princesses and he chuckles.
    "You've much growing up yet to do after all your young highnesses!"

He looks to Tea Agony and steeples his hooves again.
    "As for sightseeing, I would highly recommend Buckinghay Palace, the preserved abode of Chancellor Puddinghead, and the Tower of Lawndon if you've a taste for the macabre: it serves as a grim look into the times before the Hearthswarming armistice... Though I expect we may wish to wait to bring the Princesses there until they have lived a few more years. Also, the bakery of Smart Cookie's descendants is a place tourists must visit: the baked goods are truly sublime, and they even have a little cafe!"

Lettersprite pauses for a moment to see if anypony else shows his enthusiasm for baked goods before clearing his throat awkwardly and continuing.
    "Regardless, you also had asked about dangers, and off the top of my head, the only real ones would be the more, ahem, 'eager' protestors of the recent treaty, and cutpurses... Our recent attempts at industrialization have done wonders for the economy, but have left many ponies with less time and bits than they would like, and truthfully, I do not blame them. It is my hope that industrialization will be regulated carefully by Parliament, and thus far, my hopes seem to have been answered... but I digress. Trottingham is a mostly peaceful place, though its citizens are more vocal than those of other countries perhaps. Bear in mind that if a pony loudly voices their opinion to you, they most likely mean you no harm, and are simply happily exercising their right to candid discourse."

Lettersprite listens to the reactions of the rest of The Staff as he finishes his last pancake before Bubble Guard's comments take him by surprise.
    "Oh, so you're not an earth pony then? Ah, pardon: that is likely a personal affair, though I am happy to inform you that lacking skill with crops will not see you ostracized. Were that the case, I would have been imprisoned long ago, aha!"

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo listen tentavily.
    "It sound a bit complicated..."

When Bubble Guard's is questioned, she hug him protectovly.
    "Bubbly Doo is an unicorn! Don't you see how handsome and noble he is?!" and then add a giggle.
    "But yes. I guess that why he never give me flowers..."

She look at Agony. "Can I come too? I never was in Trottingham before!"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony sigh and turn to Lettersprite: " Mister Lettersprite, our first meeting was... unexpected. If you come with us, you'll need to be under the open sky so we can be sightseeing. Will you be ok? "

(I need to ask before I can move on)

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite tilts his head curiously at Sweet Echo's response before shaking it quickly to clear his head and answering.
    "I see: my apologies. I did not mean to offend either of you."

Lettersprite deflates a bit as cold, hard reality sinks in. Oh, right, open skies...

He clears his throat and looks over to Tea Agony.
    "Well, that depends: do you have a long hooded cloak available? My usual means of traversing the city is to obscure my vision with such a garment, focusing on the ground and only stealing the occasional glance at street signs when necessary. I do not tend to... move with alacrity, and it is fairly stressful for me, yet it is something I can and have done on a semi-regular basis in Lawndon. Though perhaps it would be best to leave me in a building located centrally to our desired destinations where I could be reached quickly should the need or fancy arise."

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony sigh: " Mister Lettersprite, then you will be staying at the castle. You cant watch over two energetic fillies if - "

Luna ears are folded seeing this... She ask: " Is it better if its during the night Mister Lettersprite? I can maybe help with your problem if its the case..."

Everypony look at her, surprised. She blush a little: " What? Master Starswirl asked for my help to make a pair of glasses that show the night sky even during the day. Its both to help "light sensitivity", thats what he said anyway, and be able to gaze at the star constellations. It's very neat!

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

"That is certainly great. I cant wait to file it under one of our three magical store rooms. I will need to clasify it based on power, capabilities, range, duration and overall flexibility." BubbleGuard replies getting excited. "But, coming from one of the future rulers of Equestria, I am sure it will definitely fall under MAR."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony seem deep in thought and says: " Celestia, Luna, you will be given a responsability. You will have to take care of Lettersprite while he show you around town. Im sure it will help you grow up as responsible ponies if you manage to do it. "

Luna ears perk up: " That seem different! I mean it's the first time we would have to take care of somepony else... Would you let us babysit little Midnight eventually if we do this?"

Tea Agony smile seeing Luna enthousiastic about it: " If you become responsible and mature enough for it, maybe one day... This would be a step in the right direction."

Celestia seem slightly disappointed but do not voice her opinion on this. She simply seem to concentrate on her breakfast.

Tea Agony continue: " We will leave in two days. I reserved a few hotel rooms at the " Royal Peacock Playa ". If anything else, there is a pool there to swim into so dont forget your swimsuit. "

======

Two days later, packages are made and Tea Agony open the portal to that city. They actually arrive on the roof of the hotel, close to the pool. Since its before its opening time, nopony is here yet.

She apologize: " Sorry, its the only place where I knew Lettersprite would be at ease while not creating a disturbance from the locals. Can someone find a way down? "

Sugar goes to the obvious door that everyone can see and realize its closed.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground

Before arrival

Lettersprite fidgets slightly in his chair before speaking again.
    "I... Well, I think I may have unintentionally misdirected you Ms. Agony: it... it isn't so much open skies as it is the sounds and sights of a thronging crowd. The cloak is supposed to distract from overwhelming stimulation rather than the sun or the moon: I can assure all present that I have no fear of celestial bodies."

Lettersprite thinks for a moment, twirling a fork in a hoof in that strange way earth ponies seem to be able to before looking back to the assembled ponies.
    "I suppose I could move more effectively if guided by the hoof of another pony: that way I can keep my eyes away from the crowds and can simply contend with the sounds. I have navigated dense populations in the past for my work, and I will do so in your employ when necessary, but-"

Then Tea Agony voices her plan and Lettersprite silently opens and closes his mouth a few times as he processes it.
    "...I ...Looked after by ... Well I suppose ..."

He sighs and leans back in his chair with a hoof to his forehead. His ears twitch when Luna compares this to foal care and he reddens slightly before removing his hoof from his head and leaning forward again.
    "Very well: this plan does seem in line with my earlier suggestions, though we will see who ends up chaperoning whom in the end. I look forward to getting to know your young highnesses better."

Between the meeting and arrival

Lettersprite approaches Bubble Guard shortly after the meeting in private and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention.
    "Excuse me, Mr. Guard, pardon the interruption, but I, well... There is no entirely polite way of asking this but what exactly are the Princesses? They are ponies: this much is clear, but they have an unusual biology and much greater magical power than most foals their age... Are they Star Swirl's children? I would hardly be surprised... My apologies: that was hardly an appropriate inquiry. I feel I should say that whatever these fillies are, whoever these fillies are, I will treat them with respect and kindness: it is clear that they are are foals at heart."

Lettersprite pauses and takes a deep breath before continuing.
    "I only ask so that I will be best informed to care for them."

At the hotel

Lettersprite, still unused to magical travel, has to take a second to reorient himself upon arrival. He raises an eyebrow at their destination but deflates a bit when Tea Agony explains her reasoning.
    "Oh... How considerate: thank you, though wont this establishment be closed? It's only-"

Then Tea tries the door and finds it locked. Lettersprite sighs and looks about for a fire escape (required by law).
    "There should be an exit in case of emergencies such as fire. I can likely explain to our plight to any authorities: this wouldn't be the first time I've stayed in a building beyond closing time. Nonetheless, the exit must first be located."

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Before
    Sweet Echo has reached Letterspirite.
    "Don"t feel bad. I used to have something even worse. Ponies couldn't stand me. If you ever feel a need to talk.. I am all ears!"
    ---

Sweet Echo has also joined, adoring a new sun hat and sundress

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

"They are.... well. Its kind of hard to explain. I could say they are talented and unique among pony kind. I could say they are the future of our society. I might even say that they are the only beings capable of handling all three kinds of pony magic." BubbleGuard answers the question to the best of his understanding. Even while being his right hand, Starswhilr kept a lot secret to himself when it came to the little ones. BubbleGuard never tried to ask anyway, since he trusted Starwhirl´s judgement.

----------------------------------------------

BubbleGuard tries his best to pass as any other earth pony or at least his idea of them. He tried to be silent but attentive though his act might seem a bit cheesy and unnatural to some. "How are you all doing so far?" BubbleGuard asks concerned about the rest.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

'Well, does Agony's illusion looks good on me?" Sweet Echo ask.
    "It's kind of off putting to look at the mirror like this, Bubbly Doo."
    her mind race. "Oh. Bubbly Doo? Do you preffer me.. like this?" she ask

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" A POOOOL! "

The Princesses seems to not care about anything else. They switch clothing with a swap of magic and teleport above the pool and fall in it in a big splash.

Tea Agony facehoof, turn to Sugar: " Please convince them to behave Sugar. "

The Princesses suddenly teleport out of the pool. Luna speak first: " It's c-c-cold! "

Both are shaking from the cold water. Sugar sigh and use her control over fire to hug the girls like she is a heated water bootle. Its a warm hug that dry the girls softly, who seem so cute and innocent snuggling into Sugar. She says to you guys she will catch on once they are dried, which shouldnt take long.

You find the fire escape stairs... but you can see how high this building is. And the fire escape clinging sound and with the wind, its a bit frightening.

Roll an Heart roll if you have to use those stairs to go down.

===========

You manage to reach the first fire exit and you notice this is is going to be a long way down as they cant be opened from this side.

Tea Agony roll her eyes: " Honey, could you see if you could open a window and open the fire exit door for us? "

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    'Well, does Agony's illusion looks good on me?" Sweet Echo ask.
    "It's kind of off putting to look at the mirror like this, Bubbly Doo."
    her mind race. "Oh. Bubbly Doo? Do you preffer me.. like this?" she ask
    "Do not worry yourself! You look great! You always do!" BubbleGuard happily replies back. "Now, I am a bit surprised on my disguise. A change of cutie mark with makeup and a hat?! Talk about a disappointing disguise. But I will admit I appreciate the straw grass as a replacement for my bubble wand. Still, I cant believe I am that forgetable to not require more."

Spoiler: ooc rolls
    Show

Fire!
    (2d6+1)[9]

BubbleGuard just calmly tries to go with the rest.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2021-04-28 at 12:36 AM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

24. - Top - End - #114
    Orc in the Playground

Back at the mansion

Lettersprite pauses at Sweet Echo's... reassurance?
    "My... thanks? I will take that in its intended spirit."

In response to Bubble Guard later, Lettersprite gives the unicorn a blank look.
    "...That ...regrettably clarifies little I'm afraid. It would seem difficult to explain, yes, though we seem to have some time on our hands. My apologies: I understand that this may be an unwanted or uncomfortable intrusion... Perhaps a better way of asking this question would be to inquire as to what I should expect from the young Princesses: they seem to be capable of much, and no doubt will prove difficult to watch over. Kindly or not, they are foals, and foals are wont to find trouble."

At the hotel

Lettersprite checks himself over again at Bubble Guard's inquiry before replying.
    "I seem to be in one piece: should I be concerned about anything in particular?"

Then the Princesses disappear from view momentarily only to cannonball into the pool. Lettersprite jumps about half a meter into the air at this sudden disturbance, but recovers quickly. He blinks once or twice watching as the fillies are dried before looking away with a sigh and continuing his search for a fire escape... Which is successful in a decidedly uncomfortable fashion.

Lettersprite looks down at the several stores drop in front of his face and pulls his head back, taking a deep breath before chancing another look.
    "Well... I've found an exit, if you've the courage for it..."

He sits at the edge of the roof for a few moments before looking back to the party sheepishly.
    "Perhaps we could descend together? I've found the company of a small group to be a fine way to ward off anxiety."

OOC: Lettersprite is proposing we act in harmony: that way we could use the highest of our Heart stats ^^

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

OOC: Lettersprite is proposing we act in harmony: that way we could use the highest of our Heart stats ^^
    Since Igor is taking his time to response and that our newest player is showing initiative, I'll post an early UPDATE and give you a freebie! Lettersprite attempt was a success! XD

===========

Sugar come flying with the Princesses. When they hear Lettersprite suggestion, Luna shake and fly toward Lettersprite: " Good idea! Im not leaving you out of my sight! "

Celestia roll her eyes a little but agree with the idea. They are dried again now thanks to Sugar.

As Sweet Echo was about to open a window, it blast open. A security pony is there, an stallion unicorn wearing a suit looking threatening: " WHO GOES THERE ?! "

Seeing so many ponies, He frown and use a shield to block the entrance, yelling: " INTRUDERS ON THE ROOF! PROTECT THE PERIMETERS! WARN THE STAFF! "

You hear scramble behind him, two other security ponies arrive, two of them pegasis. They fly toward the group and they look threatening.

The Princesses are startled and Sugar fly toward Lettersprite and put herself between the Princesses and the pegasis...

( Im giving you a chance to calm them down. Roll another Heart roll. Since Tea Agony is there, I can make her roll if you guys want and act in harmony?)

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Before-
    'Daa''w' Sweet Echo cooe.
    'You are always my Bubbly Doo in any shape and form.'

----

Sweet Echo smiled and waved.
    'Hello, friends! What a misunderstanding! I am sure we all will laugh about it later!'
    She sweetly, and flutter (assuming she is disgusied as a pegasi)
    'We are just a very friendly tourtists! My name is Sweet Echo! I can't help but to admire your dedication to your job!'

Heart+Charismatic

(2d6+4)[5][6](11)

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite raises an eyebrow at Luna, but smiles and takes her comment in the intended spirit.
    "My thanks young Highness Luna. Let us proceed down this fire esca-"

Then all Tartarus breaks loose and Lettersprite stands stunned for a moment before Sweet Echo speaks up and he comes back to his senses. He sighs and canters over to the officers with one hoof in the air.
    "My apologies for the inconvenience good officers: I am afraid that this tableau was the direct result of a personal weakness of mine. My name is Lettersprite: you may have heard of previous instances in which I have been found in odd buildings because of my fear of crowds. If you have not, then I expect your senior officer will have, but that is immaterial: due process must be followed."

He puts his hoof back on the ground before continuing.
    "To elaborate, my recent acquaintance, Ms. Tea Agony, was kind enough to transport our party to the Trottish Isles by magic, and decided to have us arrive on a rooftop to avoid the bustle of the city for my peace of mind. I would not have done this myself, though I appreciate the intent with which she acted. We have, nonetheless, transgressed, and I would be happy to answer any questions you have back at your station if you wish, while I act as my team's attorney of course."

OOC: Since we are acting in harmony, I was thinking that Lettersprite could use his Law skill along with Sweet Echo's Heart attribute, with the idea being that Lettersprite would smooth over the legal difficulties we are in once Sweet Echo had calmed down the guards. If this sounds ok, then my roll would have been this, (4d6b2)[11]+3 + Sweet Echo's Heart (4?). If we want to go with Igor's roll instead, that's fine too: it was posted first ^^;
    Last edited by BlueHamsterBean; 2021-05-02 at 04:08 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Between Sweet Echo charms and Lettersprite etiquette, The Pegasis seem less wary but stay close to the window. When they see the Princesses disguised as pegasis, they even smile.

One of them, a deep red pegasis stallion with a yellow mane, says warmly: " Just doing our jobs. You are at the suite height of this hotel, not everypony can rent them you know. "

Took a moment but a mare in a red hotel suit come to see you. She seem as inexpressive as Tea Agony and after you say your name, she nods and finally show a professionnal smile: " You are booked under the Tea Agony name. For simplicity sake, I'll ask for you to be escorted back to your room's floor rather then front desk. Welcome to the Golden Honey hotel! "

As you pass throught the suite floor to get to the stairs, a little pig with cute red bow and a bell bypass the sniff at everyone. Once at Golden Hour, it seem to take a liking to her and put his little hooves on her legs and snorkle, with begging eyes. He takes it in his arm, chukling: " Well aren't you a little cutie! "

The princesses of course are interested. Luna shrug and whisper something about Splinter being better but Celestia ignore it and go rub its cute little belly.

The clerk, however, finally noticing what is happening, stop and turn around: " You better let that pet pig go before its owner see that. "

Relunctely, Golden Hour does that. That's when you hear a voice by the end of the hallway: " TRUFFLE! TRUFFLE! "

Hearing the voice, the pig flee in the opposite direction. As it disappear in the corner of the hallway, a adorable young earth pony foal that look like Celestia and Luna age (at least in apparance) come across the corner, half trotting, half running. It see the big procession of ponies and hesitate a moment before he see the Princesses. He lock eyes withthem and goes ask them: " Excuse me, did you see a adorable little pig with a red bow? "

Celestia look at him with a fascinated glare and point out the hallway behind them. Before Luna can also says something, the foal run in that direction, yelling " Thank you! "

Celestia ask Sugar: " Would it be fine to come back to this floor to play with him and Truffle? "

At this, the security ponies give Sugar a warning, firm look of disapprouval. They arent saying it but but there is no way they would allow this to happen.

Sugar sigh, try to console Celestia: " No sweetie but Im sure they will heat up the pool so we can enjoy it later at least! "

The hotel clerk, hearing this: " Indeed. We only warm the water up in opening hours, when a pool guard can be there. Prevent midnight swims in it."

Celestia look confuse, ask: " Midnight can freeze in freezing water? Wow babies are impressive! "

Sugar: " Its an expression honey."

==========

You finally reach your rooms where you can finally unpack. Tea Agony announce she is going downstair to both pay for the room, fill the papwerwork and directly go see "who she has an appointement with", to not cite the royalty.

Celestia and Luna are eager to try the warmed pool and begs you guys to come with them to enjoy it... what do you do?

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

"I´ll be there to take care of the little.... I mean the fillies. Everypony else, go and have some fun yourselves." BubbleGuard declares knowing his duty was to stay by the princesses ´side especially on environments that require supervision.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo were bunch of smiles and giggles. Even if she didn't have shown case her intelgence, happy and positive ponies were usually pleasant to hang with.

She joined the princeases's whines about not playing with Truffle.

---
    Sweet Echo has sported a red one piece swimsuite
    "I'll come! Maybe I'll get a swimming cutie mark!"

------
    My previouse Avater