New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: The Staff IC Thread V: Law&Order- Trial By Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Sweet Echo's ears folded as Agony more or less ignored her pleas.
    "Sis! Doesn't shouldn't Midnight have a healthy mommy?¤
    Still on her back, she answer " Then convince your coltfriend in healing me. He first ignore your plight to do so and then somehow, he heals the pet instead of me? Bubbles, if you ARE going to heal me, could you hurry up and improve your aim? "

She seem in pain, tired. Everypony can see in her eyes that she had a rough day.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

"Bubbly Doo?" Midnight beg
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard scratches behind his neck with a nervous smile. "I´ll try my best to get you this time though I am a bit unsure how it failed the first time." BubbleGuard replies a bit confused about the situation.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

(2d6+3)[8] DC 8 for healing bubbles
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you bubbly doo!" Sweet Echo coe

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

This time, it seems to work. For extra measure, Sugar flew back a little bit with Truffles in her grasp.

Tea Agony make a long sigh as her injuries are finally healed. She takes Golden Hour hoof to help her get on her feet. Then, after adjusting her bun and repair her glasses, she look at Elusive and use another spell on the little flying moth.

They seem to know what they are doing, Elusive goes to Truffles and makes "bzzz" sounds next to the pig who then start to franctically squeak. Tea Agony eye twitch and says: " He says he his a pony named... Ba... Baton? Baron? Speak slower! Ah, Bastion! You guys know this pony? "

The Princesses gasps, Luna look confused even as to how that might happen. She frown, deep in though, several emotions on her little face comes and go.

(roleplay time! Did you see this coming?)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-09-27 at 10:53 PM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite blinks once, then twice, and then sighs, rubbing his temples with a forehoof.
    Magic... will there ever come a day when it actually makes sense?

He canters over to Tea and Bastion and crouches so he is eye level with the currently porcine pony.
    "Yes Ms. Agony: we do know this pony. He is a guardian of young master Decorum whom Luna decided to ...teleport ...I think. Magic is not my area of expertise."
    He then looks Bastion in the eye and bows his head.
    "You have my deepest apologies Ser Bastion: we will do what we can to reverse this and to find the true Truffles... It seems that magic is a practice fraught with danger."
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

"You understsnd Truffles? I... thought it's Deepy's thing!" Sweet Echo is excited but then worried.
    "Sistea? Are you alright? You are all twitchy and wierd..."

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Decorum look... weirded out. And angry. But he bite his lips, refraining to do anything. He look away from Lettersprite

Tea Agony eyes keep twitching, ears following. She says: " This spell is difficult as it is Echo, please don't distract me."

Elusive keep buzzing for a while before returning to Tea Agony mane. She drop her spell and take a deep breath.

At this point, Luna take a step and says: " I... I think I can solve this issue. I-I know I messed up b-but... I think it's linked to the special dimension I can have access to. I... If... I mean... Nevermind. "

She looks embarassed, scared and full of shame. She take a step back to return next to Celestia who hugs her. Celestia say in a low voice: " Its ok Luna, I believe in you..."

(After everything that happened and Luna messing up TWICE... do you think you guys can forgive her and let her try to solve the issue?)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-10-03 at 12:53 AM.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard still remembers the reason why they were working together. "I´ll trust you, Miss Luna. I know that you are worried right now but you need to believe in yourself if you expect this spell to work." BubbleGuard replies trying his best to be encouraging. He then looks at the rest and makes a movewith his face almost as if trying to tell the others to cheer her up. If the princesses were to become rulers one day, they had to encourage them to grow. At least, that was how BubbleGuard saw it.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

10. - Top - End - #250
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite pauses when he hears Luna speak up. He looks between her, Tea, Decorum, and Bastion before sighing and turning to Luna.
    "I don't think we have the luxury of excluding anypony from this discussion, and you are a powerful mage young Luna, though perhaps let us talk about our intended strategies first before we employ them? You likely have ideas that Ms. Agony does not, and Ms. Agony likely has thoughts that you yourself would not consider."

He adjusts his glasses before speaking again.
    "I find that two ponies collaborating on a project is more effective generally speaking: I assume this is also the case in magic?"

He then canters over to Decorum and just sits down next to him with a sigh, muttering the following under his breath.
    "Honestly, it's amazing anypony can wrap their heads around magic when its rules are so... well, arcane."
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I have no idea what is going on!" Sweet Echo cover for her fear and confusion with loud energy

"But I know about messing up stuff, Luni Wooni." she say more softly.
    "And if you did something wrong, for your own sake, it will be good of you' fix it! And I can help, I'll do anything!"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

When Lettersprite approach him, Decorum take a small step on the side, with enough distance for Lettersprite to be unable to touch him. He still seem wary, with negative thought filling his eyes as he look at the group with apprehension. He answer back: " And I can't wrap my head about your group. Truffles wasnt afraid of you... yet your group use dangerous magic like its nothing. Once this is done, I want nothing to do with you guys."

His eyes linger on Truffles in Sugar's grasp, like it was his last straw on his self control, the lingering hope you'll fix the situation.

The princesses doesn't realize this unfortunately. Luna seem to regain some self-worth and confidence from your words of encouragement and she turns to Tea Agony: " Miss Agony, I-I think... Truffles is inside his body, somewhere. Its complicated but if you trust me, I'll open the door of Truffles mind and get Bastion out. We just need an empty room to do it to do it. "

Once you all agree and with retiscence from Decorum, you enter his room since its the closest. Standing all round the bed, Luna ask fro Truffles to be put on the bed and for Bastion to relax and not resist if he want to recover his own body.

Luna close her eyes for a moment... her mande start swirling around her and a shadowish world full of stars seem to surround the room in an instant. Sparkles of stalight show in her mane and on her own float a dark energy. She suddenly open her eyes and blast Truffles's body with it. Slowly, a bubbles surround Truffles that close the bed from the rest of the room. Soon, Bastion seem to erupt from the small piglet body and land on the bed, snoring loudly.

But then, something unexpected happen... a ghostly figure appear within the Bubbles and start cackling : " FREE AT LAST! I AM THE GREATEST D'MAGIC ALCHEMIST THAT - wait... Was't it too easy? It was like the door opened by itself... "

he look around and see the lingering shield. he snort: " Thanks for freeing me I guess... Now, who is going to be my host... Oh, that stallion is sleeping perfect! "

he was about to lunge at Bastion When Luna suddenly shielded Bastion with another shirld. The D'Magic ghost slammed in to hit, unable to penetrate it. He groaned: " YOu... You... "

he suddenly seem dizzy, tired. Luna eyes seem like full of starlight as she say softly: " You are the one who messed up everything today. You are dead and yet still lingering here. You deserve the eternal sleep. Go on, clam yourself down... and sleep peacefully..."

The D'Magic Ghost try to resist it but it seem he cannot, soon, he fall down but instead of hitting the bed, he slowly dispurse into mist. Once the mist is completly gone, vanshing into think air, Luna drop the bubbles around the bed.

Truffles seem pale and as Golden Hour rush to examine it, you realize you were all holding up your breath. The starry sky around you guys seem to retract and rush toward Luna. her mane is still looking like a starry sky... but her flank is still shining brightly!

Soon, it reveal... A few dark blue clouds with a moon inside! Luna just got her cutie mark!

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite notes Decorum's reaction but takes no offense.
    "Quite frankly, I can't say what possessed me to involve myself in the first place, though it has gone well enough so far. Fear not: we will be out of your mane soon enough... I hope."

He raises an eyebrow at Luna's words, but does not question it, instead studying Tea Agony's face. Seeing that she, presumably, sees no issue with this reasoning, eases his concerns.

And then the light show starts... and then a full grown stallion comes out of a pig... along with a ghost... and then Luna gets her cutie mark.

All Lettersprite can do is stare with his jaw dropped.
    "...What in the! H, how? A mere! No, not a mere... but still a!"
    He holds his tongue before he says anything stupid but thinks the rest of it.
    A foal commands such power... Perhaps the other kingdoms' fear of Star Swirl's young wards is more justified than I had thought... Should one of them ever decide to reign as a tyrant...

He bites his lip before he can finish that thought.
    ...I suppose that is where we come in: they exist, and we must ensure they learn what they must to rule kindly and justly, for rule they most certainly will. I'm not sure there's a pony in the world who could stop them given a few years.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard accompanies Luna trying to ccher on the way. BubbleGuard could only hope for the best and he knew he had to trust her since there was a lot at stake including the Princess own confidence and self image. BubbleGuard jumps a litle when he sees the ghostly image emerge from the bubbles. "The story about the D'Magic ghost was true?!" BubbleGuard replies shocked. This wasnt something he was used to at all.

As the issue gets resolved, BubbleGuard is amazed to see the princess has amanged to get her own cutie mark. "My dear child, you have managed to not only solve the issue at hand but also reach a new level in self discovery." BubbleGuard uncharacteristically hugs the Princess with pride. He couldnt believe what he had just witnessed. BubbleGuard could barely hold his tears of joy from the whole situation. He soon realizes what he had done and moved back. "Umm... I am sorry. I suppose I got caught up in the moment"He apologizes with a pretty red face.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo fluttered her wings happily, and gave Luna a big hug.
    'Well, now it's offical- you are superior to me, Luna Woona! A pretty cutie mark! Also very bat ponish!'

She cooe at Bubble Guard.
    'OoooOOoooO. Bubbly...'she cup his chin up.
    'It's ok to cry! It's very exciting! Don't be shy!'

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

"I am fine. I am very proud of what the one of the little ones have managed to achieve by themselves." BubbleGuard replies. "Anyway, we should all get back together now that we have deal with all of this."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The light in Luna eyes slowly dim to return back to normal. She sigh of relief and then smile as she is being smothered with attention and love. Sugar and Golden Hour also join the hug, each of them congratulating Luna. Celestia seem... sad and a bit envious for a moment before sighing and putting back a smile on her face and go congrats her own sister with a hug.

Luna go back to Bubbles, giving him another hug: " Im sorry Bubbles about your relative. I really had to give him the peace of a eternal sleep, he wasn't a good pony. He was desperate enough to try to steal the life of somepony else. I..."

Decorum seemed... fascinated by the scene. He was a bit overwhelmed and wary. He didn't know how to feel and was very confused. He whispered the words " bat ponies " with a frown, not sure what to think of this new information. But he was scared at the mention of "D'Magic" and was now looking at Bubbles like someone was watching something that might explode at any moment. He run toward the other side of the bed before saying in a panicked voice that attract your attention:

" You ponies are accepting D'Magic ponies among your staff?! ARE YOU INSANE?! "

Both Truffles and Bastion seem to slowly waking up. Bastion look utterly relaxed and happy, not realizing where he is. He whisper: " Wow, that nap was so good! Didn't sleep that well in... where am I? "

Truffles on the other hand seem to wake up more quickly at Decorum scream. He look around, shake his head in confusion but seem much more awake then Bastion.

Tea Agony is whispering things in Celestia hear as this go on, consoling her in not having her cutie mark yet before Luna.

NOTE: I suggest you diffuse the situation. I can make Tea Agony diffuse the situation if needed or try to do so after you gave it a try.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo nuzzled Bubble Guard.

she is a very loud in her cheers.
    the mare narrow her eyes.
    'How is it a problem? Bubbly Doo is the best pony I have ever met!'

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #259
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite sighs and rubs his temples when Bubble Guard's lineage is revealed. He looks to Decorum and shrugs.
    "I cannot speak to the hiring policies of the Staff, but I can say that I have not seen Bubble Guard do anything untoward in my time with him. I think you will find that blood matters less than one may think in determining a pony's nature."

He lifts one of his forehooves before speaking again.
    "My entire family, save myself and my brother, are farmers. This is most certainly not the forehoof of a laborer: this may seem insignificant, yet the same principle applies."

He then wilts slightly, lowering his head.
    "Though chaos has admittedly followed in our wake, and for that, I apologize: we will not trouble you further."
    He puts a hoof on Sweet Echo's shoulder and shakes his head.
    "We should probably go: making a scene will not help."

OOC:
    I'm happy to use this argument to act in harmony with someone else. This is probably a Heart roll I'm guessing?
    (2d6)[11] +1 or +Someone's Heart

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

BubbeGuard remains silent. When it come to his own family, he was always a bit unsure on how to feel about it. He decided to let the others handle the delicate subject for themselves.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHamsterBean View Post
    Lettersprite sighs and rubs his temples when Bubble Guard's lineage is revealed. He looks to Decorum and shrugs.
    "I cannot speak to the hiring policies of the Staff, but I can say that I have not seen Bubble Guard do anything untoward in my time with him. I think you will find that blood matters less than one may think in determining a pony's nature."

He lifts one of his forehooves before speaking again.
    "My entire family, save myself and my brother, are farmers. This is most certainly not the forehoof of a laborer: this may seem insignificant, yet the same principle applies."

He then wilts slightly, lowering his head.
    "Though chaos has admittedly followed in our wake, and for that, I apologize: we will not trouble you further."
    He puts a hoof on Sweet Echo's shoulder and shakes his head.
    "We should probably go: making a scene will not help."

OOC:
    I'm happy to use this argument to act in harmony with someone else. This is probably a Heart roll I'm guessing?
    [roll0] +1 or +Someone's Heart
    (Darn it, you are LUCKY you rolled so high!)

Your argument seem to calm down Decorum to some extend but it doesn't reassure him as it didn't try to argue about the very nature of the D'Magic curse.

Bastion seem to regain his sense at Decorum argument and goes in the other side of the bed and try to be intimidating: " I'll ask you to leave this room immediately. Nopony here want to create an incident right? So leave. Immediately."

Tea Agony want to add something but Sugar sigh and whisper something in her ears. After a good moment, Tea Agony nods and say: " Of course. Have a nice day, both of you. It's a shame though, our proteges seemed to get along with one another before you woke up. Farewell, Mister Decorum, Mister Bastion. May you stay well and healthy until our next meeting, if destinies must have it."

You are all encouraged to leave the room. Suddenly, you hear a squealing and you see Truffles coming and go to the Princesses. He snort, rub on their legs like a cat and squeal a bit before returning to the room, with Bastion frowning and closing the door.

Tea Agony bring you all to your own room, make the Princesses sit down. She look stern and angry: " Now, coworkers, tell me why I shouldn't send those two fillies back to the castle at this instance, stopping the vacation right now? "

The Princesses look horrified, both saying: " BUT - "

Tea Agony horn glow and no other sounds can escape their mouth. Tea Agony says: " Your jobs are to listen right now Princesses. I wasn't there to surpervise you so your tutors will decide your faith"

NOTE: This is the part of the epsidoe where we must conclude if somepony learned a valuable lesson. Thats how the XP system work. So feel free to say anything you think was worthy to note and if you want to defend, or not, the Princesses for their behaviors.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-10-19 at 04:39 PM.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground

Lettersprite simply nods at Bastion's request and begins to make his way down the hall, pausing briefly to look back at Decorum, nod, and sigh. And here I'd hoped I'd made a new friend for the first time in... goodness me, has it truly been so long? Not that I blame him...

As he canters back to their room, he thinks over the events of the day... especially of the last few minutes. I thought they were simply foals... yes, wings and a horn makes for a handful, but they are more than that... what in Tartarus have you signed up for old chap...

He then looks over to Luna and Celestia, their expressions at the moment unreadable, though the situation familiar. I, too, had a habit of ruining vacations for my family... it's hard to bring a pony as afraid of crowds as I am anywhere without making a scene...

Mighty mages or not, they are still foals, and will make mistakes. They need to be able to be young so they can grow!

Once back in their room, Lettersprite listens to Tea Agony as she begins her lecture before sighing and shaking his head.
    "And what, exactly, would sending them back now teach Ms. Agony? I am not certain it would do much good."
    He looks over to the princesses and pauses for a moment in thought.
    "...I thought you two were simply foals: remarkable foals, but foals nonetheless. I was not wrong: to say you are grown would be incorrect, but you are much more powerful than I could have ever imagined... And that terrifies me, not because I fear for myself, but because I fear for you!"

Lettersprite pauses to collect his thoughts, looking between Tea Agony and the princesses before continuing.
    "History has taught equanity that when the young are given power, they grow up too fast, and that is a true tragedy. It is in our youth that we learn how to live our lives, and we do so by making mistakes. When our mistakes can have great effects, we fear making them, and we close ourselves off from further development!

...In the end, you turn out like me: a stallion of some thirty eight moons with maybe one or two friends, because getting close to ponies is hard and fraught with error! ...I stopped because I thought it wasn't worth it: I'd drive them away because they'd think a stallion who breaks down crying in a crowd wasn't worth it."

Lettersprite stops speaking for a long time, seemingly shocked by what he just said. ...It's frighteningly easy to convince yourself that you aren't lonely when you're busy with work. Hmph, maybe that's why I hate vacations: too much time to think. Nonetheless...

He turns to Tea Agony and shakes his head.
    "Perhaps you know this better than I, but with our young charges, we should expect their mistakes to be greater in magnitude than those of most foals. On any other trip, this would have simply been a temper tantrum... I am inclined to treat this incident as such, not just because Luna fixed the problem on her own, but because she and her sister must not come to fear mistakes... instead of sending them back, ask them what they learned, and how they will do better next time: from that, they will grow.

They will grow where I did not."

After finishing his speech, Lettersprite sits down and takes a deep breath, tired from speaking as he did. He is silent for a long time before quietly muttering the following.
    "I cannot be a foal again, but maybe I can learn to live in less fear if I follow my own advice... if I learn from my errors instead of condemning them. Either way, let this be a lesson to you young Highnesses: just because a pony is old does not mean they are mature, hah."

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo smile.
    'Fearing mistakes is the biggest mistake!' she agree.
    'There always be ponies unhappy, with us living our lives- try to live happily, and if you step one somepony, just say sorry- and we should celebrate the cutie mark!'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony listen to the Staff reasonning and seem lost in thought. Meanwhile, Golden Hour goes to Lettersprite and put a comforting hoof on his shoulder and smile to him: " Well said! But you know, all grown ponies are the same. Don't look to much down on yourself. Im older then you and still do mistakes and I still fear some things. Nopony is fearless. Come at the nursery once in a while if you want to chat to an old buckaroo like me! "

Sugar goes to Celestia and Luna, hugs them and says: " Now girls, what did you learn today? "

Celestia start, look away: " I shouldn't be envious of my little sister of getting her cutie mark before me. I should be glad for her. I can only hope I wont earn mine the hard way like she did. "

Luna look a bit happier at being reminded she got her cutie mark but try to look solemn, saying: " Well... I shouldn't act rashly with magic when I think someone is being treated badly and try to resolve it otherwise? Oh and that I am Luna, the dream traveller and the ghost crusher! I will be the sherif of the night, make everypony safe and beat all the bad guys when the sun is down! "

Tea Agony sigh: " I think you are all right. We promised this vacation after all and even if mistakes were made, Luna getting her cutie mark is a awesome occasion! Miss Celestia, if that can make you feel any better, how about you decide our first activity this afternoon? I reserved a nice restaurant where we can all pot it suggestion for Celestia to decide. It wont be as nice as Sugar food mind you girls so dont be critical about it ok? "

The Princess agree in unison, clearly glad they aren't getting punished.

Somewhere, in the hotel, a pony is sitting inside a beautiful, luxurious office. Tower Siege, the bodyguard, just finished his report... A deep voice behind the deck says: " Interesting... It seem the magic surveillance in my hotel was a worth investissement. Those two foals seem to be able to use a kind of magic that can shortcircuit it... Starswirl The Bearded protege heh? Maybe... just maybe... that day will come! "

He start laughing in an omnious way... But that is a story for another time.

THE END

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

~The great betrayal ~

Its 2 in the morning. Everything seems to be pretty calm in the castle or so it seems at first. A tired trotting slowly approaches as everyone in the west hall (where the PCs rooms are located except BubbleGuard´s) is called upon suddenly by a screechy and loud voice. "EVERYONE! WAKE UP! We have no time to waste! He will be here any minute. You must leave the castle before its too late!" You are received by a pretty roughed Charcoal Knight. He awaits outside the hall barely able to hold his breath.

Tailwind is the first to speak trying to calm him down even putting her hoof behind his back. "Relax. Try to slow down so you might explain what is going on." Charcoal Knight replies negatively. "There is no time to lose with explanations. Its my duty to protect you all considering the circumstances. I cant let any others be lost in the scuffle. We already lost Harvest Moon and Money Bags. I cant let anypony else fall into his hooves."

Charcoal Knight motions with his hoof to follow him. "I´ll explain on the way. The castle isnt a safe place anymore. And we will need all the hooves we can get if we are to save the princesses and Master Starswhirl." Tailwind reacts to the news by jumping in the air. "What?! The princesses and Starswhirl have been captured! This is terrible news! Do tell us, who is behind this?"

Charcoal Knight sighs and bits his lip almost as he couldnt say. "There is a reason no alarms have been heard. And he knows this castle better anypony else. The one who is capturing everyone and the one who has betrayed us all is..... my brother BubbleGuard!" Charcoal Knight starts running once again. "Follow me! We have to run! He is coming!"
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo felt she just has closed her eyes.
    She fall with her down from the bat pony sleeping stamp, thunder of pain burst in her head as she roll.
    ",Whaaat?"

She did had a nice evening with Bubble Guard. Didn't she?

Her eyes widen and she let a bat screech.
    "It's impossible! Bubbly Doo would never do such things! I got to find him!" she spread her wings intending go fly the opposite route to find Bubble Guard.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony sleep schedule was a mess since Midnight had started to get his teeth. But when she overheard Charcoal Knight in the hall, she whisper to Deepwood: " Buy me some time. There is inconstancies in his story. Starswirl shouldn't have being there. But just in case... it's time for plan " Big D ". Honey, we prepared ourself for this. Oh and say to the staff we need to regroup everypony! "

She put her war attire... which is a enchanted bathrobe able to nullify any kind of water magic. She goes to an chest and retrieve an invisible item. She seem to tie her around her instead of a bathrobe belt. She then take her son from his Crib and give him something to put him sound asleep:a concentrate on calming herbs Deepwood make for emergency. The baby couldnt take too much of it but it was an emergency.

Only then she goes outside and go to Deepwood, put Midnight in his clutch: " Open a window and go darling. This is my fight. Protect our son at any cost. "

Sugar arrive, worried and still in her pyjama. But sleepy.

Once Deepwood leave, she stop the Staff: " I am now in charge of this operation. First off, we need the magic mirrors. Sugar, go fetch yours quickly, the one in a donut shape! Second, Charcoal, bring us to the major artifact room while you explain to us what happened in detail. Then once we each find a defensive artifact, we can go fetch Sketch Book and Golden Hour. Nopony will be left behind! Now cmon! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-11-04 at 02:34 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Orc in the Playground

"What in the ruddiest blazes of Tartarus is the matter?!! It is not even yet the crack of dawn!"

Apparently not a morning pony, Lettersprite emerges from his quarters still wearing his nightgown and night cap, his eyes bleary. He groans as ponies yell and apparently... prepare for combat?
    "...Umm, I beg your pardon, but... Ms. Agony, should I trouble myself with this? I am about as far from a competent combatant as you can get... And hold on, Bubble Guard is ostensibly the foalnapper? ...Of two of the strongest mages I have ever seen? No! Verily! Could Mr. Guard even successfully coerce the Princesses if he used the full extent of his powers? ...Powers that I am still admittedly ignorant of."

He pauses for a moment stroking his chin in thought.
    "There may be an unseen aspect to this situation that we may not have considered is me point."

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Sweet Echo felt she just has closed her eyes.
    She fall with her down from the bat pony sleeping stamp, thunder of pain burst in her head as she roll.
    ",Whaaat?"

She did had a nice evening with Bubble Guard. Didn't she?

Her eyes widen and she let a bat screech.
    "It's impossible! Bubbly Doo would never do such things! I got to find him!" she spread her wings intending go fly the opposite route to find Bubble Guard.
    It doesnt take her long to fly back to meet with BubbleGuard. BubbleGuard is shockingly not wearing his scarf though a medallion hangs on his neck and twelve mirrors floating around while spinning. There are also many huge bubbles surrounding him. Sweet Echo catches the moment that BubbleGuard traps Wood Chuck inside one of those bubbles. Wood Chuck faints inside the bubble. The bubble then pops and with it no traces seem to be left of Wood Chuck. BubbleGuard turns his attention to Sweet Echo.

"Hello my dear Sweety. Look at me! I am controlling almost the whole staff´s power. Just three mirrors left to complete the whole set. I still have only caught three members of my beautiful staff so I suppose there is still a lot of work to do. " BubbleGuard giggles and bubbles come out of his mouth. Suddenly, BubbleGuard stops giggling to hold his head in pain with his hoof. "Sorry sir! I will get back to work now." BubbleGuard once again goes to smile at Sweet Echo. "Well, I suppose its time to capture you, my dear."

Spoiler: Sweet Echo
    Show

You have time for one action before BubbleGurd decides to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Tea Agony sleep schedule was a mess since Midnight had started to get his teeth. But when she overheard Charcoal Knight in the hall, she whisper to Deepwood: " Buy me some time. There is inconstancies in his story. Starswirl shouldn't have being there. But just in case... it's time for plan " Big D ". Honey, we prepared ourself for this. Oh and say to the staff we need to regroup everypony! "

She put her war attire... which is a enchanted bathrobe able to nullify any kind of water magic. She goes to an chest and retrieve an invisible item. She seem to tie her around her instead of a bathrobe belt. She then take her son from his Crib and give him something to put him sound asleep:a concentrate on calming herbs Deepwood make for emergency. The baby couldnt take too much of it but it was an emergency.

Only then she goes outside and go to Deepwood, put Midnight in his clutch: " Open a window and go darling. This is my fight. Protect our son at any cost. "

Sugar arrive, worried and still in her pyjama. But sleepy.

Once Deepwood leave, she stop the Staff: " I am now in charge of this operation. First off, we need the magic mirrors. Sugar, go fetch yours quickly, the one in a donut shape! Second, Charcoal, bring us to the major artifact room while you explain to us what happened in detail. Then once we each find a defensive artifact, we can go fetch Sketch Book and Golden Hour. Nopony will be left behind! Now cmon! "
    Charcoal Knight stops in his tracks the moment she starts giving orders. "The ponies in the other two aisles have been told to evacuate though I came to inform you alone to avoid risking their lives in the process. Should we leave them to their onw devices, especially Sweet Echo?" Charcoal Knight replies worried though he decides to follow through the orders. "But if you think this might help, then lets go."

Charcoal Knight takes out his sword and with a quick slash cuts open through the air creating a portal directly to the hallway where the artifact rooms and BubbleGuard´s room lie. Charcoal Knight jumps through the portal to the other side. "" Charcoal Knight seems tired and barely able to keep the portal open. "Please, hurry! Jump through!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHamsterBean View Post
    "What in the ruddiest blazes of Tartarus is the matter?!! It is not even yet the crack of dawn!"

Apparently not a morning pony, Lettersprite emerges from his quarters still wearing his nightgown and night cap, his eyes bleary. He groans as ponies yell and apparently... prepare for combat?
    "...Umm, I beg your pardon, but... Ms. Agony, should I trouble myself with this? I am about as far from a competent combatant as you can get... And hold on, Bubble Guard is ostensibly the foalnapper? ...Of two of the strongest mages I have ever seen? No! Verily! Could Mr. Guard even successfully coerce the Princesses if he used the full extent of his powers? ...Powers that I am still admittedly ignorant of."

He pauses for a moment stroking his chin in thought.
    "There may be an unseen aspect to this situation that we may not have considered is me point."
    Tailwind is quick to approach when he hears his argument about the current situation."I totally agree with you! We have to learnt more about this situation! What should we do? I implore you. Let me go with you! We will be safer together and we can keep each other´s back protected. Please!" Tailwind suggests by whispering to him.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tailwind goes in the artifact room, go directly to what she knows can give an advantage against Bubbles magic. She has no time to worry about Sweet Echo.

" Let's get the items that give immunity to water magic! There should be quite a few. We dont want to be trapped in one of his Bubbles! Tailwind, once you get one of them, go fetch your mirror too, Like Sugar did! "

She get a few amulets: " Those will protect you once from any elemental magic and reflect them back at him, no longer in his control! Only useable once so make good use of it! "

She turn to Sugar: " Sugar, we need a way to feed him! Remember that rules after not eating food after Midnight? Well I think it's time to break it! " She give her a spoon: " That's for force feeding anypony! It force itself into the designated pony mouth and need a breaking curse spell to remove it. It will even close the pony mouth to prevent anything from spilling! Put anything in the spoon and it will create endless production of what is in the spoon to go throught the pony throat! " She get a bottle: " Lava pepper essence! The hottest pepper in existence! Put here in the artifact room because it was too dangerous to use in the kitchen!"

Lettersprite receive a large shield: " I know you arent a fighter Lettersprite but this shield can carry and protect anypony. Nopony can see in the forcefield in will create once its activated, anypony but you the user. Your job will be too carry our cutie Mark Mirror and protect them. If the Princesses are found, bring them inside your shield too. "

To Tailwind she give a necklace: " The Banshee Necklace! Make your powerful voice a weapon to push back anypony in a cone in front of you! It will make anypony struck with it dizzy, missing with their inner ear. Careful to not get us struck with it! "

Tea Agony finish with : " We have 17 amulets of elemental absortion and reflection. Now, let's get going! We need to save everypony!"