New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Help finding a specific build.

A couple of days back, I saw a build someone had made that was a Jedi, using push and pull spells to fling enemies and allies around the battlefield, and now I cannot find it.

Does anyone know the build I'm talking about? It would be really cool for you to post the link
    Thanks all,
    I steal Signatures, and like General Grevious, add them to my collection. Or, I would, if there wasn't a forum limit to signature length.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Help finding a specific build.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon talks a lot View Post
    A couple of days back, I saw a build someone had made that was a Jedi, using push and pull spells to fling enemies and allies around the battlefield, and now I cannot find it.

Does anyone know the build I'm talking about? It would be really cool for you to post the link
    Thanks all,
    This one maybe? Just search "jedi" in title advanced search.

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...highlight=jedi
    Signature verification required.

Latest Homebrew: The Battledancer 5e Dragonfire Adept 5e

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

[QUOTE=Zaile;24886546]This one maybe? Just search "jedi" in title advanced search.

No, it wasn't that one, but I'm definitely checking it out.
    It doesn't exactly embody jedi to me, in that there is no force pushing or pulling, one of the most common uses of the force, but I do like that build.
    I steal Signatures, and like General Grevious, add them to my collection. Or, I would, if there wasn't a forum limit to signature length.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Can suggest Eldritch Knight 11\ Divine Soul sorcerer 9. Metamagic - subtle spell and quickened spell. Jedi cantrip: gust as force push, lightning lure as force pull. Spells: thuderwave, catapult, charm person, expeditious retreat, gust of wind, cure wounds, shatter, suggestion, fear, fly, haste, confusion, telekinesis. Enjoy yourself!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Random Dice View Post
    Can suggest Eldritch Knight 11\ Divine Soul sorcerer 9. Metamagic - subtle spell and quickened spell. Jedi cantrip: gust as force push, lightning lure as force pull. Spells: thuderwave, catapult, charm person, expeditious retreat, gust of wind, cure wounds, shatter, suggestion, fear, fly, haste, confusion, telekinesis. Enjoy yourself!
    Thank you, that is a good suggestion!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

The class wasn't to do with the buffs to eldritch blast in the warlock invocations was it? One of my players flavoured that to become more Jedi-like.