New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: party sheet

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default party sheet

so i found this absolutely amazing four man party sheet for 3.5 and so i printed it... unfortunately my printer was messing up at the time so it had lines running through it. well a few weeks later and my printer is up and running normally again so I go to reprint it but cant find it in my files, so my dumb butt must have printed the thing without downloading it

anyway I came to the playground today to see if you kind giants could assist in either finding this elusive sheet or sharing whatever sheets you use yourselves.

ok so i cant for the life of me figure out how to insert the picture i took of the one that i actually printed so I'm just going to describe the layout

its a landscape layout with five columns, four for the characters and the fifth being four slotted columns for all the skill totals. each of the character columns has literally all of the stat totals, player, character, race, height, weight, size, class, level, deity, alignment, languages, armor & protective items, weapons used, notable items, ability scores & modifiers, speed, all the lifting, saving throws, armor class, flat footed, touch, total HP, and sub dual.

TLDR: anybody got some links to some party sheets?

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by tepes; 2021-01-16 at 03:39 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: party sheet

I am a HUGE fan of Dyslexic Character Sheets and you can find some good party/NPC tracking sheets under their GAMEMASTER tab under your edition of choice.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

I've never even heard of such a thing but I am curious to see what one would look like.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

id love to insert the photo i took of the misprinted one but cant figure out how to insert a picture from my computer on the forum, if anyone could help me with understanding how i would much appreciate it.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

You can't upload images directly to the site, they have to be linked from another site such as imgbb, a booru, or some other image hosting site
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarian Rex View Post
    Sometimes you need more than well crafted crunch. Sometimes you need well crafted crunch that is playable in the game.
    Steam: Papa Palpy Palpatine
    Pesterchum: mysticUmbra
    YouTube: Noctus Does Things

Black(Blue and Green) or Sultai is my khanate, and my colour alignment.

The Rest of my Signature
    My Hombrew

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Check if it's in your temp files?