New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Dungeon Gazette Free D&D Newsletter

The Dungeon Gazette Issue #6
    +3 Battleaxe of D&D Content - Jan 26th 2021

Hey friends! My name is Blake and I'm a longtime Human Fighter and Dice Tower Constructor. I've compiled a newsletter of things I found this week in the internet realm of DnD that I enjoyed and was hoping to share with you all. I make no money off this newsletter and am just looking to share cool content! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see specifically in the future or if there's a better way for me to share this with you all!

View web version
    ---

Gothic Lineages
    Wizards has released an Unearthed Arcana with new race options! Check out the Dhampir, the Hexblood and the Reborn.
    by Wizards / Hasbro - 5e
    ---
    A DM's Reading List
    Check out Sly Flourish's recommended readings for Dungeon Masters. It includes other systems to read up on and try out, including Dungeon World.
    by Sly Flourish
    ---
    Fistfuls of Dice
    Tips from The Alexandrian on how to speed up your game. A lot of these are common sense but there's a bit about pre-rolling for your NPC's and enemies I found really interesting.
    by The Alexandrian
    ---
    DMs After One Episode of Critical Role
    Hilarious video by XP to 3 about a DM who is trying to emulate Matt Mercer. Honestly I think the intensity this fictional DM brings would be a great time if I was a player.
    by XP to Level 3
    ---
    100 Fortunes from the Fortune Teller
    One hundred fortunes your players can receive from a fortune teller.
    by DnD Speak

---

Art
    There is also an art section in the email version and on the website.
    Last edited by DigestPantheon; 2021-01-26 at 06:41 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Gazette Free D&D Newsletter

With Your Investigation Roll You Find These Links - Feb 2nd 2021

Hey friends! My name is Blake and I'm a longtime Secret Metagamer and Guy Who Gets Too Into Character. I've compiled a newsletter of things I found this week in the internet realm of DnD that I enjoyed and was hoping to share with you all.

View web version
    ---

Magnet Traps for D&D
    Master the Dungeon describes in a quick video how a rolling magnet of death can beat the tar out of your party.
    by Master the Dungeon - Video 3m11s
    ---
    Player's Notes From a 3 Year Campaign
    Reddit user TheMugglemage shows off the notes taken by one of his players. Absolutely nuts. My GM notes look like bathroom grafitti.
    by TheMugglemage - /r/DnD
    ---
    Running a D&D Prison Rescue
    Did a character end up in jail? Here's how to run an exciting prison rescue mission with the use of a flashback system!
    by The Alpine DM - DM Tool
    ---
    How to Create a Compelling D&D Villain
    RJD20 gives us Part 1 in a series on writing a villain for DnD. I'm sure it's useful for any fiction, but this is a DnD newsletter.
    by Richard Compton - DM Tool
    ---
    You Are Not A Fake Game Master
    Tabletop Theory talks about 'imposter syndrome', and how it affects new and experienced Dungeon Masters.
    by Tabletop Theory - Video 27m6s

---

Art
    This section's 6 images are best viewed on the website.
    Digest Pantheon Newsletters