New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Looking for fanwork Archdevils

So, in the long, long ago, I remember there was a fan project to write-up all the aristocracy of hell (with truly generous stats), as well as write their own prestige classes, attendant NPC's and descriptions of what sort of evil they all represent. It was a magnificent project, and I got a lot of use out of it, back in the day. There were a number of PDF files, and I was looking for it - only to find that two computer upgrades since the files are long gone. Now I'm stuck remembering it all vaguely, but not what the project was called - much less where it might be hosted now. I don't suppose any of the knowledgable people on this forum might recall what I mean?
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Looking for fanwork Archdevils

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    So, in the long, long ago, I remember there was a fan project to write-up all the aristocracy of hell (with truly generous stats), as well as write their own prestige classes, attendant NPC's and descriptions of what sort of evil they all represent. It was a magnificent project, and I got a lot of use out of it, back in the day. There were a number of PDF files, and I was looking for it - only to find that two computer upgrades since the files are long gone. Now I'm stuck remembering it all vaguely, but not what the project was called - much less where it might be hosted now. I don't suppose any of the knowledgable people on this forum might recall what I mean?
    Are you refering to the publiches stuff on the old Dicefreaks forum? IIRC, they are up and running again. Whether they have saved their old writeups I don't know!

EDIT: yes they are and yes you can download pdfs with their fan-versions of the dukes of hell etc...
    Last edited by Melcar; 2021-01-28 at 07:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
    tippy's posted, thread's over now

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Search for "dicefreaks the gates of hell" and it'll take you straight to it.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Biggus View Post
    Search for "dicefreaks the gates of hell" and it'll take you straight to it.
    You're a diamond, mate.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.