New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Savage Tides, Take 3! Entering the Den of the Lotus Dragon...

I recommend reviewing the following summary posts before posting:

The Story so Far, Part 1
    The Story so Far, Part 2

The taxidermist guildhall, found in the Sunrise District between Water Street and Dead Dog Alley, is the scene of quite a battle. Inside the showroom there is a dizzying collection of stuffed animals, including parrots, monkeys, and bats as well as more exotic creatures like an enormous centipede as big as a halfling, a stirge, and even what looks like a wyrmling black dragon. Unfortunately for the newer residents, there are also several dead thugs, all with the brand of the Lotus Dragons tattooed on their arms. Moments before the proprietor, Nemien Roblach, slipped the party's grasp with the aid of these dead thieves and is somewhere in the back halls of the building.

Spoiler: Nemien Roblach
    Show

With the rain outside it appears that the ruckus hasn't been heard, so you have a chance to explore without the city guard getting involved. You are here to try and find an entrance into the den of the Lotus Dragons thieves guild, so it makes some sense to follow the taxidermist into the building and see if there is a secret entrance back there. In the meantime, how will you be sure that the guildhall remains undisturbed?

Spoiler: Guildhall Map (sorry it is small - future maps will be better)
    Show

The showroom is the upper right hand room. As the party explores they find living quarters for the guildmaster, a workshop in the back, and several small storage rooms. If there are any secret doors they will require searching to find.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Savage Tides, Take 3! Entering the Den of the Lotus Dragon...

"Well, that could have gone better" the average-height (for an Elf) mutters. He cleans his rapier before sheathing it, and taking stock of the room. "I suppose it could have gone a lot worse, too. Anyone hiding something that hurts?" He takes a moment longer than is probably necessary to make sure Cordelia is fine before turning back to the grisly scene.

"So item number one," he mutters almost subconsciously. "Roblach is definitely in cahoots with the Lotus Dragons." He saunters in the direction of the door, picking up a pair of heavy, steel taxidermist stands on the way. "As much as I hate to do it to a fellow entrepreneur, I feel less bad, in his case." Without much preamble, he crams the stands through the door handles, wedging them against one another to make the door all-but inoperable from the outside.
    Spoiler: Disable device
    Show
    (1d20+12)[15]

Firi'Sar sniffs appreciatively at his work. "That should buy us some time, at least. Let's see what he's hiding in the back, shall we?" Assuming agreement from his allies, Firi'Sar takes a moment to mutter a simple incantation, causing a coating of arcane energy to flood over him, acting like a simple suit of armor. He then gently presses through the door, utterly ignoring the signs announcing it as private property.
    Spoiler: Stealth & Perception
    Show
    (1d20+9)[12] stealth
    (1d20+9)[16] perception
    both get an additional +2 if Firi'Sar is benefitting from concealment due to lighting
    Percep gets an addition +1 for traps

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

"We're okay!" Cordelia calls from the back. In the brief but brutal melee she'd somehow miraculously remained untouched. She turns to secure the doors, but sees Fix had that well in hand. So instead she turns to Kitten.

"Guidance", she casts, scritching the large car between her ears. "Where'd he go girl? Can you find him?"

Kitten nods in understanding, lowering her head to the floor and attempting to pick up his trail.

Spoiler
    Show

Survival (1d20+2)[17] for following tracks, or maybe Perception (1d20+8)[9] just to search for his scent on things.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Akula N'Kuttik "Shark Splitter"

Akula pauses as he looks at the downed thugs, "Foolish Lotus Lizards, we are too mighty for them." he grunts at the others in the room. Kicking one of the downed thugs he rolls them over, casting an eye over the room as he magically searches their bodies for anything useful, sifting their pockets and pouches for valuables.

He spins the harpoon casually, a net trailing from the other hand that also has a strange sort of shielded gauntlet suitable for a pit fight strapped on it. Looking at the shelves he glances at Cordelia, "At least we stopped the ones on the Nixie ending up on the walls here." Then advances towards the door where the taxidermist had vanished, "Shall we follow him?" he asks loudly towards the others?

Poised by the door he readies to burst through with the harpoon in case there were anymore of these foolish Lotus lizards waiting around.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Cast Sift, Perception (1d20+3)[17] (I've included the -5 penalty)

M NG Darfellan Brawler (Beast Wrestler)// Inquisitor (Sanctified slayer / Keeper of the Current), Level 2 // 2, Init 4,
    HP 20/20,
    Speed 20ft Land / 40ft Swim
    AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15,
    CMD 18, Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 6, CMB +7, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Unarmed +7 (+5/5) (1d6+5, x2)
    MW Harpoon (50ft Rope) +8 (1d8+6, x3) [Grapple on a critical, has rope to control enemy ]
    Snag Net (Trip (does 1+ damage)) +7 (touch) (Entangled, CL DC17+SL, DC 22 escape or DC 25 Str,)
    Leather Lamellar w/Armour spikes (+7 1d6+4/19-20 x2 P) MW Shark scale Armour, In combat (+8 1d6+4/ 19-20 x 2 P)
    MW Klar
    (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +1 Dex)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 8

Condition/Effects
    Martial Flexibility (4/4 remaining): n/a
    Studied Target +1: n/a

Traits: +1 unarmed damage, +1 Dam vs [Aquatic], +1 hit [Aquatic]

Spells
    0: Light, Detect Magic, Sift, Guidance, Create Water
    1st: Divine Favour, Protection From Evil, Nature's Path

Last edited by DrK; 2021-01-31 at 06:02 AM.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Cordelia shudders involuntarily at the thought of the creatures from the Nixie ending up here, embalmed, stuffed, and put on display. "I'd been trying not to think about that," she replies. "This is an awful place and I won't be sorry to close it down."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

While the others were busy with their part, Tillandi checked the room for magic. She'd rather not have these stuffed animals animate, or if they did, she wanted to know up front. And if there were any objects here that were magical, she also wanted to know. She also checked the guy's desk to see if there were any papers or anything that could provide some information.
    "Hopefully we don't have too many caves again," she said as she was rummaging through any papers she found, "I've had my fill of them since that last bit."

Spoiler: OOC rolls
    Show

in case there is something magical: spellcraft: (1d20+6)[24]
    to find things: perception: (1d20+8)[12]
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

7. - Top - End - #7

NecromancerGuy

The various searches turn up entirely mundane gear on all of the Lotus Dragons, with the exception of several doses of poisonous toxin. It appears the thieves have no hesitation using such underhanded methods, though none of the PCs have the training necessary to use their weapons against them.

Spoiler: Craft (Alchemy) DC 11
    Show
    The toxin is based on that used by the indigenous blue sea urchins found in the waters around Sasserine. You encountered the urchins in the sea caves after Vanthus dropped you all into the undead-infested smuggler tunnels, but this is the first time you have gone against the Lotus Dragons and been exposed to their poisoned weapons.

The toxin has the following effects if your PC is exposed to it either via injury or accidental poisoning (due to lack of training): DC 11 Fortitude save or become nauseated for 1 minute. If the PC fails, they roll again after 1 minute or take 1 Strength damage.

However, it appears that Nemien Roblach is not foolish enough to leave valuable magic items or incriminating clues in the showroom. Everything in there is either a stuffed, preserved animal intended for sale or meticulously-kept records of previous purchases.

With the front door secured, the party begins to explore the back area. The taxidermist's living quarters are comfortably furnished but not overly so. The workroom in the back smells of noxious chemicals and has several signs clearly labeling dangerous materials used in the curing processes. Nothing appears to be inappropriate or illegal for such a business. The back door is open, though there is no sign that Roblach fled out into the city.

To keep things moving forward, I am going to assume you all search more thoroughly...

After several more minutes of effort, Kitten and Firi'Sar find that Roblach's trail ends at a wall with a cleverly hidden secret door. The door swings out of the hallway, leaving no indication that it is there when it is closed. Down the secret passage they find a trapdoor which opens into a ladder going down into darkness...

After making their preparations (which need to include a marching order, please!), the party finds themselves about thirty feet down, likely just above the water table in caverns that look to be a mix of natural cave and worked stone. To the east they hear the gentle splashing of water. Immediately to the west is a heavy wooden door, well made and latched closed.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

"Nasty stuff, that" Firi'sar grunts, eyeing the greasy toxin with a sneer ((Firi'Sar cannot fail a DC 11 check)). "Won't do any permanent damage, but it'll make it real easy to kill somebody before it wears off." He frowns, thoughtfully, before scooping up all of the unused vials and carefully storing them among his many pockets. "I don't recommend trying to use it if you're not sure how, but no sense leaving it around for more of their friends to find, either."

He follows close behind the large cat with his blade drawn as the party seeks Roblach. After piecing together the details of the secret door, the Elf presses into the small room with an appreciative glance for the mechanism. He carefully opens the trap door glances down the ladder with a snort. Looking over his shoulder to smirk at Tillandi, Firi'Sar chuckles quietly. "You had to mention caves, didn't you? Dee, can the kitty make it down here? It's quite a drop, and I wouldn't want to imagine trying to carry her up a ladder...." He frowns into the darkness for a few moments, letting himself acclimate.

"I won't have any trouble with the dark, so give me a little space, alright?" Confirmation received, the Elf glides down the ladder into the gloom. In the darkness, Firi'sar spends a few long moments listening at the closed door before turning away from it to investigate the rest of this antechamber.

Spoiler: Scouting
    Show
    The door gets its own perception- audible only: (1d20+11)[16] (including +2 for darkness, not including +1 for traps)

Then, as long as he doesn't hear something that sounds convincingly like someone waiting to spring a trap, he'll check the other direction:
    (1d20+11)[21] perception
    (1d20+11)[25] stealth

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sure," Tillandi said, "but I'm going to have to make some light. I don't see in the dark, so I need some light. I'll put it on my shield and stay a bit more at the back."

She put the spell on her shield and followed the rest down. Using her shield as lantern she looked around the caverns.
    "As long as there are none of those crabs."

Show

Perception: (1d20+8)[17]

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Looking at the urchin water he shakes his head. "Lotus Lizards are without honour to use venom. We shall beat them strength to earn the glory." As they search through the papers he bores quickly before looking more excited at the secret door. Waiting he lets the elf head down first before motioning to the two woman, "Let me lead. Just in case Far'Sar misses anything..."

At the faint lapping of water he gestures with the harpoon, "The water beckons friend elf. Head that way."

Show

If needed
    Stealth (1d20+4)[12]
    Perception (1d20+8)[9]

M NG Darfellan Brawler (Beast Wrestler)// Inquisitor (Sanctified slayer / Keeper of the Current), Level 2 // 2, Init 4,
    HP 20/20,
    MW Harpoon (50ft Rope) +8 (1d8+6, x3) [Grapple on a critical, has rope to control enemy ]
    Snag Net (Trip (does 1+ damage)) +7 (touch) (Entangled, CL DC17+SL, DC 22 escape or DC 25 Str,)
    Leather Lamellar w/Armour spikes (+7 1d6+4/19-20 x2 P) MW Shark scale Armour, In combat (+8 1d6+4/ 19-20 x 2 P)
    MW Klar

Condition/Effects

Spells

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"Good job girl," Cordelia praises Kitten, ruffling her ears to her obvious enjoyment.

Cordelia follows the others down the ladder whilst Kitten scrambles down alongside, sharp claws digging gouges in the stone as she finds purchase.

At the bottom of the last she casts Light as well to add to Tillandi's illumination.

"So do we secure the caves first, or try the door?" she asks her companions. When Akula suggests the caves, she nods in agreement.

"Fix, maybe you should scout ahead? You can see in the dark and our lights will give us away."
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2021-01-31 at 04:15 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Tillanda nodded and moved towards the closed door, listening at it in order to determine if there was something on the other side.

Show

perception: (1d20+8)[27]

13. - Top - End - #13

NecromancerGuy

The wooden ladder descends into the darkness from the trap door into a natural passageway. Moisture drips from the walls to pool on the rough floor, draining in tiny rivulets to the east. At the bottom of the ladder, Firi'sar takes a moment to look about and nearly immediately finds a sneaky trap built into the nearby door. Where the party to trip it, a thunderstone would go off, likely warning anyone within earshot of their presence and deafening several of the party. He warns everyone to avoid the door for now as they turn to investigate the sound of splashing water (as requested by Akula). The caves are utterly dark except for the light brought by the party, and it isn't long before they find a large tide pool taking up the majority of the adjacent room. The water inside is thick with seaweed and along its bed are clustered a veritable carpet of red and black sea urchins. Across the way you can see two openings in the cave walls - one onto a sandy beach and the other to more flooded-cave.

Spoiler: Map
    Show

As we figure out the best way to handle exploration and such, I will continue to be flexible. In the meantime, feel free to roll any skill checks you like to try to get a better idea of what your PCs see or to describe what they attempt to do. It is (hopefully) obvious that the urchin venom used by the Lotus Dragons is probably harvested in a place like this sea-cave.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Firi'Sar glances at the sea urchins and sniffs disdainfully. "Kinda makes collecting 3 vials of the stuff a little silly, doesn't it?" He pauses, considering the distant shores. "Don't much fancy a swim, myself. Guess we play with thunder." He prowls back to the door, and pauses to take a deep breath and focus his attention on the trap. He carefully considers the mechanism for several moments, and then silently gets to work.

Spoiler: OOC skill checks
    Show
    First of all. (1d20+12)[27] disable device. If the result is less than 20, but more than 13, I'll add a die of inspiration: (1d6)[4]

He exhales slowly, depositing the freed thunderstone into a pocket. After turning back to make sure his allies are relatively prepared (and that any sources of betraying light are covered), he carefully opens the door.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It's easier to use that way," Tillandi whispered back, keeping away from the door when alerted about the trap, "not to mention less dangerous. Making poisons can be difficult."

She keeps an eye out for any danger while Firi'Sar works to dismantle the trap.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

"I understand the urchins are dangerous," Cordelia says, "but I still think we should explore the caverns a bit more first. Is there really no way we can get past this pool safely?"

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

"Safely?" Firi'Sar asks. "Definitely not. We could probably cross, but it would be dangerous. Those spines don't mess around."

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Akula walks to the water's edge, a hand tasting the water to see if it was sea water or not. Muttering a brief prayer to Procan he picks out a small stone that begins to glow with a soft light illuminating the water and the caves beyond.

"I swim and look" he offers, "Shallow water, easy to look see?". He slips into the water softly and swims gently and easily, harpoon clutched in one hand.

With a quiet stroke he ducks his head under the water clicking loudly as he hears the layout if the rocky cave

Show

Swim to neck of the cave and peek into next chamber
    If needed
    Stealth (1d20+5)[21]
    Perception (1d20+8)[28] + echolocation

HP 20/20,
    MW Klar

Condition/Effects

Spells

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Tillandi will stand near the water's edge, longbow at the ready to cover Akula should he need to retreat quickly. She peers over the water trying to see something as well.

Spoiler: OOC perception
    Show

(1d20+8)[12]

20. - Top - End - #20

NecromancerGuy

Firi'Sar recognizes how to remove the thunderstone safely and carefully removes it as the party discusses crossing the flooded urchin farm to explore the far side. When Akula takes a moment to scout the pool of water, however, he immediately recognizes the tell-tale signs of one of his hated enemies, the Ixitxachitl! The vile ray-people won't be able to follow the party onto land, but will be deadly if they catch anyone in the deep water of the pools.

You can attempt to draw out the Ixitxachitl enemies and ambush them (if they aren't aware of your presence already), or attempt to cross the water without getting caught. As a party you can decide to do this all together or with just Akula exploring that direction.

Alternatively you could explore through the door.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

"What do you see Akula?" Cordelia calls out as Kitten paces back and forth by the water's edge.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

He spies the manta people and freezes, an ancient enmity rising to the surface as a hundred years of genocide hits him. He tightens his hand around the harpoon, knuckles going white.

Splashing to the edge of the water by his friends he looks at them, eyes tight with rage. "We fight. Ixitxachitl are here, ancient enemies of my people."

Turning back to the water he hurls a rock to the far side of the pool before speaking loudly in aquan "Ixitxachitl, come forth, your doom awaits you. I Akula of the N'Kuttik shall destroy you!"

As he calls out the challenge he waits harpoon and net readied waist deep in the water

Show

HP 20/20,
    MW Klar

Condition/Effects

Spells

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Maybe you shouldn't have done that," Tillandi said as she started casting, just in case, making sure the entire party was in the effect.

Spoiler: OOC actions
    Show

move so everybody (if possible, otherwise as many as possible) is within 50ft of me.
    cast Bless. It will last for 2 minutes.

Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Components: V, S, DF
    Effect
    Range: 50 ft.
    Area: The caster and all allies within a 50-ft. burst, centered on the caster
    Duration: 1 min./level
    Saving Throw: none; Spell Resistance yes (harmless)
    Description:
    Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Firi'Sar gently pockets the thunder stone, even as Akula's challenge rings out from behind him. His eyebrows make every effort to disappear into his hairline as his mind begins frantically working through the likely possibilities. Without taking his eyes off the door, he presses his back hard against the wall beside the hinges. Hoping to take advantage of the inconvenient burst of sound, he speaks out an incantation and begins shrinking.

Spoiler: Firi'Sar, round 1?
    Show
    Firi'Sar Throshana
    Male NG Elf Swash 1, Empiricist 1//Arcanist 2, Level 2//2, Init 6, HP 15/15, Speed 30
    AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 7, Will 3, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Rapier (MW) +6 (1d6+4, 18-20, x2)
    Light crossbow (20 bolts) +5 (1d8, 19-20, x2)
    Mage Armor, Shield Extract (+4 armor, +4 Dex)
    Abilities Str 7, Dex 18, Con 10, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
    Condition Lightbringer: +1 CL for light related spells
    Panache: 6/6
    Inspiration: 5/5
    Arcane Reservoir: 4/5
    Extracts & Spells (See list)

Firi'sar will begin casting reduce person on himself.

If possible, I'd like to use the door itself as cover to use stealth to hide from anything that may or may not be coming through it imminently. Using stealth is considered "usually not an action."
    (1d20+11)[29] - does not include benefit of increased dexterity nor reduced size, yet.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Cordelia grimaces as she realises they've been discovered. "Let's hope they don't alert the Lotus Dragons!" she mutters.

"Kitten, defend!" she commands indicating Akula, and the leopard plunges into the pool alongside the darfellan. "Enlarge Person!" she casts on Akula, stepping back from the edge herself.

26. - Top - End - #26

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Rounds 0 and 1 Battle Map
    Show

Please excuse any roughness on the map - I am still working on making these better. I am sure RCgothic will have some pointers - I am very open to it as long as it doesn't extend the time spent creating the maps to insane levels!

Round 0

The party sets themselves to face the evil ixitxachtils in the urchin farm with Firi'Sar defending the rear flank. Firi'Sar hears no sound from beyond the heavy wooden door (he can participate in the battle without too much concern of the Lotus Dragons being alerted). Tillandi starts the turn in the tunnels, intent on keeping both Firi'Sar and the rest of the party in sight, if possible.

At the water's edge, Cordelia, Akula, and Kitten see two of the manta-ray-people swimming in the pool, waiting for enemies to enter the water. Upon the Darfellan's entry into the shallows a strange, high-pitch whistling sound can be heard by those outside the water. (Anyone with experience speaking Aquan underwater will recognize the noises of Aquan speech, warped by the transition from an aquatic medium to air.) At the mouth of the underwater cave more of the vile, monstrous aberrations begin swimming this way.

Spoiler: Aquan
    Show
    "Come swim out into the deep water, little Darfellan - we won't hurt you!"

The two nearby ixitxachtils swim into the deep water, swirling about with a grace and speed that few of you have seen in the water before - it is their element, and they prefer to fight in the deep where they have most advantage. Also, as aberrations, they lack the appendages needed to use weapons, especially ranged ones, so they know not to fight where they are vulnerable to ranged attacks and unable to retaliate... (They each called out for more of their allies and used Total Defense.)

In the future, if you are deliberately initiating combat, roll your Initiatives. Otherwise you will be stuck with my crappy rolls...In this case, the ixitxachtils rolled better than the party, so they are going first. All PCs are up to act as a group. I have not applied the Enlarge Person spell to Akula yet - if you wish to still cast it, it needs to be your action in Round 1, RCgothic.

Spoiler: Recommended Format for COMBAT Posts
    Show
    I am flexible on this, but please at least include all of the information found below in your combat posts:

Spoiler: Your PC Name, Round #
    Show
    Please copy and past the "Statistic Block" from your MythWeavers PC Sheet here. Especially note all current conditions and effects, as well as anything else I need to know!

Descriptive/narrative text and dialogue.

Spoiler: Combat Mechanics
    Show
    Please put all dice rolls in a spoiler, with descriptions of what they are and any modifiers that may be circumstantial or depend on tactical movement.

Begin Round 1!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

"Kitten, defend!" she commands indicating Akula, and the leopard plunges into the pool alongside the darfellan. "Enlarge Person!" she casts on Akula, stepping back from the edge herself.

Spoiler: Stat block
    Show
    Cordelia Beck
    F NG Human Druid//Sorcerer (Psychic), Level 2, Init 2, HP 15/15, DR -, Speed 30ft
    AC 18, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 6, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Masterwork Leather Lamellar Armour, Masterwork Heavy Darkwood Shield (+4 Armor, +2 Shield, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 16
    Condition None
    Starting Abilities: STR13 DEX14 CON12 INT10 WIS14 CHA16, then Human +2 WIS
    HPs Max at 1st, Avg round down odd/ Avg round up even thereafter
    1st level: Druid//Sorcerer +0 BaB, Good FORT WILL, +6sp (Human, FC)
    2nd level: Druid//Sorcerer +1 BaB, Good FORT WILL, +6sp (Human, FC)

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

As Akula begins to swell to immense proportions, a crazed laugh bellowing in the narrow cave as he replies in aquan "Come Ixit' face your doom, I shall reach forth and rip your black hearts through your gills!"

Starting to expand as Cordelia casts her spell he steps to the right and lashes out with harpoon seeking to skewer the nearest one as he focuses his rage and hate upon it! He ignores the one now trapped between him and the southern cave wall hoping the leopard can deal with that isolated one.

Show

Move: study O8 (+1 hit dam)
    Standard: stab O8 w/ power attack
    - (1d20+10)[26] (Inc, hated foe and studied target)
    - (2d6+10)[19]

Combat Effects
    Bless +1 to hit

HP 20/20,
    MW Klar

Condition/Effects

Spells

Last edited by DrK; 2021-02-14 at 05:09 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Tillandi will cast a Bless spell on the group (and herself) and then come closer, standing ready, her bow still in her hand from covering Akula before.

Spoiler: OOC Tillandi round 1
    Show

Cast Bless: 50ft, centered on me, +1 morale bonus to attack and save vs. fear
    move: to J12

Tillandi Borgrem
    Female N Half-elf Cleric/Fighter, Level 2/2, Init 1, HP / , Speed 20
    AC 19, Touch 11, Flat-footed 18, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 4, Will 7, CMB +4, Base Attack Bonus 2
    MC Trident +6 (1d8+2, x2)
    Silvered dagger +4 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)
    Cold Iron dagger +4 (1d4+2, 19-20/x2)
    Breastplate, Heave wooden shield (+6 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex)
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 13, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 12
    Condition bless, 50ft around me.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Content, for the moment, that the thieves' won't be joining their aquatic roommates, Firi'sar turns away from the door. He dashes through the cavern with ease, despite his small size, and quickly rejoins his companions near the pool

Spoiler: Firi'Sar, round 1
    Show
    Firi'Sar Throshana
    Male NG Elf Swash 1, Empiricist 1//Arcanist 2, Level 2//2, Init 6, HP 15/15, Speed 30
    AC 20, Touch 16, Flat-footed 15, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 7, Will 3, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Rapier (MW) +6 (1d6+4 1d4+5, 18-20, x2)
    Light crossbow (20 bolts) +5 (1d8 1d6, 19-20, x2)
    Mage Armor, Shield Extract (+4 armor, +5 Dex, +1 size)
    Abilities Str 7 5 O_o, Dex 18 20, Con 10, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
    Condition Lightbringer: +1 CL for light related spells
    Panache: 6/6
    Inspiration: 5/5
    Arcane Reservoir: 4/5
    Extracts & Spells (See list)

Double move to J/13, drawing his rapier as part of the movement.