New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Soul (2020) Movie Review

Hey everyone it has been a while since I post my last movie review for Lolth knows how long it has been. So anyway I was watching Disney/Pixar Soul and I'm going to give you my thoughts on it.

Spoiler: My Thoughts On Soul (2020)
    Show
    Pixar's Soul introduces Joe who happens to be a music teacher who lands the gig of his life at the best jazz club in town. But one misstep lands Joe in a fantastical place called The Great Before. He team's up with soul 22 and together they find the answer to some of life's biggest questions and mysteries. Joe wants to get back in his body and Soul 22 turns out to be a pessimist soul who believes that life is meaningless. However, they have some assistance with a couple of other souls who help Joe to go back to his body but it turns out that Joe is inside his cat body and soul 22 in Joe's body. The rest of the movie turns out to be a very philosophical movie until Soul 22 turns into the lost soul, Joe convinces soul 22 that life is meaningful and she turns back into her regular self. Then Joe got a second chance to return to his body. I cried during the movie because it was a perfect and heartfelt movie. What I like about this movie that it gives a wonderful message about life is great and meaningful. Also the comedic antics of soul 22 and Joe. There wasn't one thing I dislike about this movie. The storyline was great. The animation was superb. Jamie Fox and Tina Fey did an excellent job with their performance. This movie is award-worthy in my opinion. So I'll give it a perfect 10 out of 10 stars.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2021-02-11 at 12:30 AM.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!