New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Default PF2e tag/sub-board?

Is there a sub-board or a tag in one of the boards for Pathfinder 2nd Edition? I've been getting into it lately and have poked around on here for some discussion, but I'm not sure whether it's not being had, or I'm just missing it.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: PF2e tag/sub-board?

I haven't seen a lot of discussion about it so far, but the D&D 3e/3.5/d20 subforum would be the place to have it as that's also the place for regular Pathfinder, Starfinder, et cetera.
    "Nothing you can't spell will ever work." - Will Rogers

Watch me draw and swear at video games.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

The possibility of a P2 tag was raised a while ago, around the time that P2 came out.

As I recall, that was declined on the grounds that there wasn't the volume of P2 threads to support a separate tag. In the year or so since, I can't recall more than a handful of P2 threads in the D&D 3e/3.5/d20 subforum. I think those who like and play P2 are having most of their discussions on the Paizo boards.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Gotcha. Though I wonder if this is a chicken-and-egg situation - there isn't a tag because people aren't posting threads, but the reason people aren't posting threads might be because there isn't a tag.

Either way, I think I'll have to start using the Paizo boards. Thanks!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Mod Ogre: I moved this to Board/Site issues, to give it a bit more visibility to admins
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by jinjitsu View Post
    Gotcha. Though I wonder if this is a chicken-and-egg situation - there isn't a tag because people aren't posting threads, but the reason people aren't posting threads might be because there isn't a tag.

Either way, I think I'll have to start using the Paizo boards. Thanks!
    I do't think such an issue exists. People can already make PF2 threads without a tag. And, when I first joined this forum, there were no tags, but plenty of people were using the 3.5/d20/OGL subforum to discuss PF1.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Sheriff: Things do shift around once in a while, but there is no dedicated P2 subforum nor one currently planned. For now, make threads where you would make other PF threads or in Roleplaying general.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2021-02-12 at 10:03 PM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex