Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 139
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Questions related to timing.
    Reason for answer is: conversion action happens last, but still happens even if the Priest is killed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    @JeenLeen: If the cult targets someone for conversion and that person dies the same night, will they be reported as cult, or town?

    Asking because I'm wondering if Grek was definitely the N1 conversion, or if they might have been converted last night. Hopefully we can find some clues in what they were saying yesterday.
    If someone was killed the night they were converted, they would show as Town.
    Ergo, Grek was not the N2 convert target.

    To the cult: I pondered if I should say that explicitly, but figured it might help the Town, so I instead decided to only say this if anyone asked.

    That being said, @JeenLeen, could you confirm if the High Priest can convert on the night they die?
    Also confirmed.
    But note that the priest does have the 1/game immunity. It won't persist since they did get a convert (Grek), but they still need to get killed twice to really die. So even if you lynch the Priest this Day, they'd be alive to make one convert tonight. Then presumably be NKed or lynched again.
    BUT no more converts could be made after they die.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Those confirmations are about what I expected.

    So, we know Grek was turned N1 (dang, they got a good pick there). Knowing that Grek was the Night 1 convert means I definitely trust Aleph. They likely converted someone Night 2, unless they hit the SK (though that's a very slim chance).

    Grek gave a little pushback against Aleph, at least asking about why he decided to kill. Aleph was voting for Requilac at the time, so I'm not sure if there's some buddying there?

    Her vote on Valmark is also interesting. The votes before Grek changed were as follows:

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Vote Count:
    The Outsider (1): Grek
    Book Wombat (2): Requilac, Elenna
    Requilac (1): Aleph Null
    Aleph Null (1): Valmark
    Valmark (1): CaoimhinTheCape

    Not Voting:
    No Posts: AvatarVecna, The Outsider, Book Wombat
    The next vote was Grek moving to Valmark. If Grek was in a cult with Requilac, she may have voted Book Wombat to give more of a buffer against him being lynched? That would imply that Cult Leader is Elenna or AV (or myself).

    Problem is, the end of Day wagons were both on townies, so we can't learn too much from that.



    Curious as to what Aleph thinks of Elenna from their private chat.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    If someone was killed the night they were converted, they would show as Town.
    This also means that Cult could have tried to recruit Book Wombat last night, but I'm doubtful they tried.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Good to know that Grek was definitely the N1 conversion.

    I agree we should be focusing on the High Priest, but actually finding them is difficult.
    I took a look at Caoimhin and Requilac's posts quickly, nothing really jumped out at me. Gonna wait and see what Aleph says before posting a vote I guess.

    @Caoimhin: Don't forget Aleph could have been converted last night (although I guess the Healer might have protected them)
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Cultist is probably going to target whoever they think is most likely at sniffing them out. The most experienced members of AvatarVecna, Elenna, Xihirli, and myself would be prime targets for them. But given how we have six people voting for those four people, it doesn't narrow it down much.
    Also pulling back this quote - we know Requilac considers these players most experienced (and likely good targets for the SK kill or conversion). However, we know that Grek was the Night 1 convert for Cult and the SK kills were Captain Cap and Grek. Seems somewhat odd that Requilac wouldn't go after AV or Elenna Night 1 as either role. Possibly went after Elenna/AV Night 2 if they were Cult.

    - - - Updated - - -

    What do people think of everyone mass claiming? We would know the Healer (and therefore sort of clear one more person) but then the bad guys would know who the Healer is too.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    EST

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    I don't think we should be assuming that AV is making night actions. I would like to remind everyone as to what exactly AV's comment was.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    I've not lost power a single time despite all the recent nonsense, but given how things have been going that could change at any minute. WW/Mafia tends to be a very time-/energy-intensive activity for me, and right now my priorities are making sure I can drop everything to take care of my family should the situation arise that such a thing becomes necessary, and preparing for in case it does. In particular making sure we have food supplies has gotten harder than expected, although we're still doing fine.

    By the time I can dedicate my attention to this game, I'll be so far behind that I can't meaningfully contribute, at least not in an informed way. Thus far, it's looking like the most useful thing I can do for town is just show up and vote myself, to avoid influencing the vote in a bad way, but also to avoid autolynching out and making town lose an extra townie for no good reason.

    Posting this in my QT as well so at least the narrator knows it's not a scheme.
    That was very sincere and final. AV made it very clear that he had bigger concerns that this game right now. If what he is saying is the truth, then it isn't really reasonable to conclude the AV is making night actions. Even deciding randomly who to pick would require some substantial energy and time, taking his attention away from what is obviously more important to him. Unless he is completely pulling our leg here, which I highly doubt because lying about personal out-of-game matters to serve in-game interests is a cruel move that would be out-of-character to AV, then he just wouldn't be making night actions. It's not very wise to assume that he is the Serial Killer or Cult Leader.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

    My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

    The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

    Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

    Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Autolynch Note
    AvatarVecna posted during Day 2.
    Rule is 2 full cycles with no posts to autolynch.
    So if no posts Night 2, Day 3, Night 3, Day 4, AV will autolynch at the end of Day 4. If the game doesn't end earlier.

    However, if AV has been inactive, then I will treat her vote as a non-vote for the purposes of concluding who will win.
    E.g., if 4 players, 2 cult vs 2 town (and one of those is AV), the cult auto-wins since they control the vote.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    So, while we're waiting for Aleph to chime in, what do the three of us think about mass claiming? Is clearing someone as the Healer worth giving some info to the baddies?

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Vote: Requilac to get more conversation going then. The only person I will not vote is Aleph, I'm debating whether or not I would vote AV.

    Again, since we need to go after the Cult Leader (who possibly has a second follower) the two town and SK need to work together today to lynch the leader. If either of you (Elenna, Requilac) claims SK I will not vote for you.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-02-23 at 07:47 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    EST

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post

    What do people think of everyone mass claiming? We would know the Healer (and therefore sort of clear one more person) but then the bad guys would know who the Healer is too.
    You know what? Let's go for it. We just don't have enough information to make a reasonable decision on who the Cult Members are. We need more information. Even a false role reveal will tell us something about everybody's character that we can use to analyze. We need as much to work with as we can at this point. You are right, we need more people to talk.

    Aleph Null and Elenna, any objections to doing a group role reveal?
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

    My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

    The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

    Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

    Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    I'm down for a mass claim. How do y'all want to do this? Theoretically we want the more suspicious people to claim first I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    I don't think we should be assuming that AV is making night actions. I would like to remind everyone as to what exactly AV's comment was.



    That was very sincere and final. AV made it very clear that he had bigger concerns that this game right now. If what he is saying is the truth, then it isn't really reasonable to conclude the AV is making night actions. Even deciding randomly who to pick would require some substantial energy and time, taking his attention away from what is obviously more important to him. Unless he is completely pulling our leg here, which I highly doubt because lying about personal out-of-game matters to serve in-game interests is a cruel move that would be out-of-character to AV, then he just wouldn't be making night actions. It's not very wise to assume that he is the Serial Killer or Cult Leader.
    I'm not assuming AV is making night actions, just suggesting it as a possibility. Rolling RNG to pick a player is hardly a lot of energy and time. I'll agree that it seems pretty unlikely, though.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    I'm down for a mass claim. How do y'all want to do this? Theoretically we want the more suspicious people to claim first I guess?
    Not sure how the three suspicious people decide who is most suspicious. But I'm happy to let one of you two begin.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Okay, fine, I'll start off the claim. I'm the Healer. Protected myself N1 and Aleph N2.

    Aleph, you around? I realize the "you're the most likely townie, please say something" thing might be a lot of pressure, but like, if you're still thinking or you have no idea who to vote, I'd rather you say so instead of being completely quiet.

    I think Grek is maybe a more likely choice for Caoimhin to recruit, as opposed to Requilac recruiting Grek? Because I think Grek is a pretty good player, but I'm not sure Requilac knows that, since he hasn't played for a while. And I guess the fact that I haven't been recruited could maybe be because Caoimhin thought it would be too obvious to recruit me again after doing so in the other cult game?? IDK, it's super sketchy reasoning but it's all I've got, so Caoimhin.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2021-02-23 at 08:18 AM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Okay, fine, I'll start off the claim. I'm the Healer. Protected myself N1 and Aleph N2.

    Aleph, you around? I realize the "you're the most likely townie, please say something" thing might be a lot of pressure, but like, if you're still thinking or you have no idea who to vote, I'd rather you say so instead of being completely quiet.

    I think Grek is maybe a more likely choice for Caoimhin to recruit, as opposed to Requilac recruiting Grek? Because I think Grek is a pretty good player, but I'm not sure Requilac knows that, since he hasn't played for a while. And I guess the fact that I haven't been recruited could maybe be because Caoimhin thought it would be too obvious to recruit me again after doing so in the other cult game?? IDK, it's super sketchy reasoning but it's all I've got, so Caoimhin.

    Haha, nope. Actual Healer here. Vote: Elenna. I'm specifically not going to reveal who I protected, because that would give the bad guys exact info they need to win out the game. In case you forgot, Healer can't target the same person twice in a row so if you were Healer you just told us Aleph is open for the Cult/SK to target tonight. Seems like something Healer shouldn't do.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-02-23 at 08:41 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Haha, nope. Actual Healer here. Vote: Elenna. I'm specifically not going to reveal who I protected, because that would give the bad guys exact info they need to win out the game. In case you forgot, Healer can't target the same person twice in a row so if you were Healer you just told us Aleph is open for the Cult/SK to target tonight. Seems like something Healer shouldn't do.
    Eh, it was worth a try.

    I'm the Serial Killer. The fact that you counterclaimed so quickly makes me pretty sure you're telling the truth, Wanna join me on Requilac?
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    EST

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Well, I guess since we have the ball rolling here it goes: I am just a vanilla townie. I am more than a little busy right now, so I will be keeping my vote on Elena for now until I can get more time to reconsider.
    Last edited by Requilac; 2021-02-23 at 08:28 AM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

    My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

    The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

    Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

    Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Oh no, I have to make the decision.


    So, Elenna's SK claim means she's either the SK or Cult Leader.

    Requilac's Vanilla Townie claim means he's either SK or Cult Leader or VT.

    AV can be SK, Cult, VT. Hmm.

    Vote: Requilac

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    EST

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Elenna, why did you lie about your role? Caomhin specifically stated he wouldn't lynch the SK, and it wouldn't bring us much benefit if we were to lynch them. And why where you so quick to what your true role really was? Someone else was obviously going to claim healer, given how their are only five roles left among five players and there are only five roles in play left and the Cult Leader certainly isn't going to fess up to their identity. Perhaps there is some strategy here I am not seeing, but that sudden switching reeks of a panick behavior, which the Cult Leader would most be under right now. Not to mention that you just publicly revealed to us that you have a willingness to lie to the town.
    Last edited by Requilac; 2021-02-23 at 08:52 AM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

    My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

    The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

    Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

    Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Elenna, why did you lie about your role? Caomhin specifically stated he wouldn't lynch the SK, and it wouldn't bring us much benefit if we were to lynch them. And why where you so quick to what your true role really was? Someone else was obviously going to claim healer, given how their are only five roles left among five players and there are only five roles in play left and the Cult Leader certainly isn't going to fess up to their identity. Perhaps there is some strategy here I am not seeing, but that sudden switching reeks of a panick behavior, which the Cult Leader would most be under right now. Not to mention that you just publicly revealed to us that you have a willingness to lie to the town.
    Well, I know this post is a lie, but I might as well explain my logic to Caomihin, I guess.

    Caoimhin said he wouldn't lynch the SK today. I didn't want to claim, kill the Priest, and then immediately get lynched tomorrow.
    I fake-claimed Healer because I was pretty sure Requilac wasn't the Healer (since he forgot the Healer blocked conversions when looking at the chances of having one cultist D2). So if I was right about Caoimhin being the Priest, that would mean AV was the real Healer. I was hoping AV wouldn't be around to counterclaim.
    I was always planning to claim SK if I was wrong - the quick switching was because it was planned in advance, not because I was panicking.

    EDIT: Also, yeah, of course I'm willing to lie to town. I'm the Serial Killer. That argument makes no sense.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Further evidence that Requilac is the Priest:

    So we all agreed to focus on the Priest today and not the SK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Okay, fine, I'll start off the claim. I'm the Healer. Protected myself N1 and Aleph N2.

    Aleph, you around? I realize the "you're the most likely townie, please say something" thing might be a lot of pressure, but like, if you're still thinking or you have no idea who to vote, I'd rather you say so instead of being completely quiet.

    I think Grek is maybe a more likely choice for Caoimhin to recruit, as opposed to Requilac recruiting Grek? Because I think Grek is a pretty good player, but I'm not sure Requilac knows that, since he hasn't played for a while. And I guess the fact that I haven't been recruited could maybe be because Caoimhin thought it would be too obvious to recruit me again after doing so in the other cult game?? IDK, it's super sketchy reasoning but it's all I've got, so Caoimhin.
    This was a legitimate, albeit incorrect, attempt to move the vote to the person I thought was most likely to be Priest. If I were Priest, I could have put a second vote on Requilac and probably been okay (especially since Aleph has been particularly suspicious of Requilac in the past). Instead I stuck my neck out to get the person who I thought was the High Priest lynched.

    In comparison:

    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Well, I guess since we have the ball rolling here it goes: I am just a vanilla townie. I am more than a little busy right now, so I will be keeping my vote on Elena for now until I can get more time to reconsider.
    If Requilac were really the VT, then from his POV, Caoimhin and I would be SK and Priest, so we'd both have lied. Why would town!Requilac vote for the claimed SK in that case, instead of the person who (from town! Requilac's POV) lied about being the Healer? Makes no sense.
    This seems much more logical when you realize it's Priest!Requilac keeping his vote on me in the hopes that Caoimhin won't switch votes and he'll be able to get me lynched.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2021-02-23 at 09:09 AM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Vote Check: let me know if I'm wrong
    Current votes are
    Elenna (1): Requiliac
    Requiliac (2): Elenna, Cao
    Requiliac up for lynch, if no changes

    No vote: Aleph Null, AvatarVecna

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Yeah, Jeen, that's current.

    I'm going back and forth on who I should vote and really don't want to explain my thought process in case I'm giving SK or Cult and argument that they wouldn't have thought of themselves.

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Won't have much more time online before deadline but I'm inclined to believe Elenna is the SK. Requilac's earlier logic was that AV is confirmed good (Townie or Healer) and if he's VT as he claims, I think he would be more confident that both of us are bad and would just need to decide which one of us he wants lynched. SK needs to do something here, so Elenna's fake claim to draw out info tracks.

    Guess we'll see in a couple hours who is going into the Night phase.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    EST

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Won't have much more time online before deadline but I'm inclined to believe Elenna is the SK. Requilac's earlier logic was that AV is confirmed good (Townie or Healer) and if he's VT as he claims, I think he would be more confident that both of us are bad and would just need to decide which one of us he wants lynched. SK needs to do something here, so Elenna's fake claim to draw out info tracks.

    Guess we'll see in a couple hours who is going into the Night phase.
    Also, my logic for voting Elenna is that even if I am wrong with her being the Cult Leader, than at worst we have accidentally killed the Serial Killer. That's not great for town, but accidentally lynching a town member is the worst situation. I frankly can't tell which one of you are the Cult Leader, I just know it's highly unlikely to be AV or Aleph Null are, so I am just voting for Elenna so that if I have misjudged it will be better for town.
    Last edited by Requilac; 2021-02-23 at 12:51 PM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

    My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

    The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

    Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

    Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Seems unlikely Aleph Null will show up in the next 20 minutes and vote Elenna, so...

    Day 3 Ends

    Elenna (1): Requiliac
    Requiliac (2): Elenna, Cao
    No vote: Aleph Null, AvatarVecna

    Tensions are high, as everyone realizes the end is likely nigh. Of the five survivors in the village, two appear to be in catatonic shock from the recent bloodshed. Of the remaining three, discussion goes strangely. One claims to be a nobody, one the village healer, and the other someone trying to kill everybody.

    Reasonably enough, they decide to kill the person claiming to be a normal person. The fact that a burst of healing magic stops the death from being final leaves an awkward silence.
    Perhaps worst of all, with all the heretic-hunting, nobody has even baked the cake to present to the bishop when he comes to visit!

    Requiliac should have died, but did not.

    Night 3 Starts and Will End Approx. 2 pm on Wed. 2/24

    Autolynch Notes
    Both Aleph Null and AvatarVecna last posted Day 2.
    If they fail to post by the end of Day 4, they autolynch as Night starts.

    Spoiler: another note
    Show
    Note: if the first Priest-death were a NK, the flavor text wouldn't reveal the Priest so as to let it be muddled with a bane, but since the only way to survive a lynch is to be the Priest, I figure no harm in being a bit more explicit.
    Also, I can see at least one path where any faction can win (even if Aleph and AV stay inactive), so while some victories are more likely than others, it's still anyone's game.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Clarification: y'all can talk at Night. I figured folk were quiet at Night since talking at night usually just helps baddies, but I want to make sure nobody misread the rules and thought you couldn't talk.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Everyone put in Night actions, and I should focus on work, so gonna end the Night a touch early.


    Night 3 Ends

    The Night passes tensely as everyone stares at one another. One person cleans her blades of the prior night's blood, the priest stands on guard, and the healer holds his medical herbs. At some point, each one sneaks away for a moment, but it is a mostly sleepless night.
    In the meantime, AvatarVecna still stands in a catatonic haze next to... wait, is Aleph moving? His blade flashes quickly, about the same time as Elenna's knives... The fight is intense and quick, but the priest lays dead and Aleph just slightly wounded.

    Someone really needs to get to work and start the feast for the visiting bishop. Here's hoping there's no more cultists left to sneak poison into the food.

    Requiliac died. He was the Priest, Cult.
    Aleph Null should have died, but did not.

    Day 4 Begins and Will End Friday 2/25 at Approx. 2 PM.
    If everyone who is active puts in a vote with the word FINAL, I'll end the day (and perhaps the game) early., if we reach a majority. E.g, I vote JeenLeen FINAL or some variation thereof.


    If they do not post, AvatarVecna and Aleph Null will autolynch when Day ends. If Aleph Null is the fanatic, he can still retribution-kill if he is killed by means other than auto-lynch.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Elenna

    The way I figure it, if Aleph was already converted, cult won anyway. I suppose I could let this play out and have you two just kill each other tonight for a guaranteed town win.


    Actually, what's the No Lynch/ending day early policy? Don't want to sit through 48 hours of waiting but I think town's best move is let the night kills happen? If we're at the worst case and Aleph is Cult, then Aleph and Elenna need to attack each other anyway. Both die, myself and AV are left. If Aleph is still town, then the same scenario happens.


    That assumes Alpeh pops in for a vote though. If Elenna and I vote each other and Aleph/AV don't show, is it just a coin toss to decide which team wins?

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    You can vote for No Lynch, or No Lynch Final if you want to let it go to tonight.

    If Aleph and AV do not vote, and Cao and Elenna vote each other, it would be RNG to determine who wins.
    Though I'd probably consider the game a draw, even if formally it'd be one of your factions winning.

    - - - Updated - - -

    EDIT: also note that AV is up for autolynch as Day ends, so she (if Town) can't carry the Town win.
    Aleph Null is also up for autolynch, but that he got a Night action in makes me think he'd probably be posting sometime this Day. But he's still got to post.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    I'll be leaving it Elenna, until Aleph shows up and is on board with the shooting plan.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    CaoimhinTheCape

    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Laniakea Supercluster
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Okay, so I can't have been converted, because I was still town as of yesterday, and since my night kill resolves before his conversion, he hadn't gotten a chance to convert anyone.

    That said, we still have to kill the serial killer Elenna in order to win, right? I suppose if it turns out that was a lie I will shoot whoever counterclaimed tonight, so this vote is FINAL.

    EDIT: Also it should be obvious that I killed the cult leader because I certainly didn't target myself. And I would not have done that if I had been converted.
    Last edited by Aleph Null; 2021-02-24 at 11:46 AM.
    There are 1d20 types of people in the world: people that always roll natural 1 when it matters.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Pelor the Burning Hate

    Elenna and Cao, let me know if you consider your votes final. No rush intended -- fine to have analysis and thought this Day -- but just want to note such is needed IF you want to end the Day early.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2021-02-24 at 01:07 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •