A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748
Results 1,411 to 1,419 of 1419
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 7: The Big Pizza in the Sky

[Trust-Worthy Hotel]

"Well, sorreh for nawt havin' written myself off foh dead jus' ye-" Hazel ducks under the chain the second it becomes clear Sandels is trying to entangle her further, cutting herself off in the process. "Whad da [heck] do ya tink youhe doin'?!" She demands, attempting to pull the rest of the chains off of her. "Let go'a me! Off, OFF!" She pulls out a stun baton from under her coat (right where it would be when she had a body) and flicks it open, smacking at Sandel's side with the electrified tip.
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2022-01-20 at 04:47 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post

[Mina's Manor]

The plan now is for you to rest and recover. Sai replies nonchalantly. I'll worry about the cleanup. That is, after all, part of my job. A weapon-spirit's work is never done, apparently. If you need to do something, Miss Ty-Maldwyn was here earlier this week. It seems likely you've forgotten. She brought over something called a pee-ess-three. I don't understand the appeal, but it's not especially strenuous and you two seemed to enjoy it enough. It's in the master bedroom.
    Mina's Manor

"I left you on your own for a century and found you with no friends, no hobbies, and a treasury from three jobs worked nonstop. Don't pretend you're not a workaholic." Mina coughs gently. She does her best to get up to her hooves and limp over to her bed.
    Game systems are a little hard for her due to her GIANT MITTS that her hands have become but it's something that she can use to kill some time at least.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Orc in the Playground

SSGTV

"In that case... how about we make a deal? I give you one every day, and in return if anyone else stiffs me on payment, you fight them in the arena. I could do it myself, but you've got a better fight record than me, and we're cellies anyway." Abbi gets to work on Hana, rubbing and massaging her shoulders, back and arms. She's still very good at it.

Trust-Worthy Hotel

Master Trust doesn't move, and the valets continue running away. Well, limping away. They're getting away from the mad masked man who killed their boss. Master Trust does continue to ooze blood, however. There's quite a lot of it.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

I don't use the Registry; ask for a description if you don't know what my character looks like.

Join us in the Nexus, down in Free Form Roleplaying!

4. - Top - End - #1414

[SSGTV]

Hana has to mull that over for a moment. On the one hand, she's not entirely certain about continuing to use Abbi's services effectively for free; she'd be inclined to beat senseless anyone who stiffs her in the first place. On the other hand, in doing so, she'd be effectively securing Abbi's income, ensuring she gets paid when she otherwise wouldn't; in aggregate, that's probably worth a little more than the five tokens Abbi would charge anyone else. That... comes out fair, she decides.

In any case, it's definitely worth it. Hana lets out a not-quite-voluntary groan as Abbi goes to work on her shoulder. "Mmmph... okay, you've got a de... mmph!" She tenses briefly when Abbi's fingers pass over a conspicuous knot in her shoulder. "That's the spot..."

Hopefully she's not giving Abbi the wrong idea. That's a really good massage.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    ]

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Searching for Truth]

"Ha, you bet!" The mercenary then turns to her coworkers. "See you later, boys~"

"But, uh-"

But if her body language wasn't enough the saber baring its teeth and letting out a low roar certainly is for the goblin to stop following.

Now they were along with the two mercenaries off to see the pixie.

After a bit of looking around they are told by what seems to be an animated suit of armor that Lumie is at the tennis court at the moment so that's where they're heading.

As it turns out the tennis court is about as big as everything is in here. You could play six games of tennis in here simultaneously.

Of course, now every one of the courts are being occupied by skeletons in white polo shirts and shorts who are playing rather stiff games of tennis. Barely moving anything but their arms as they bat the ball between each other.

"Well, well, well, we got some new challengers!" A squeaky voice can be heard coming from the seat that normally would be reserved for the judge. Its owner is so tiny that they can barely make it out from here but it looks like their voice is being enhanced by a megaphone held by a zombie which is unusual in how traditionally attractive it is. Sporting a similar figure to the 'dancer'. "You gals up for a game of tennis? Winner gets a grand prize!"
    [Searching For Truth]

Bellana's eyes glance around the huge tennis court. Gosh this mansion was ridiculously big. She's glad they didn't try this another way. You could wander around in it for days and never even encounter Tellysandra. She's mapping in her head what she can though as they traverse the halls. A partial map is better than none.

"I don't know what a tennis is," Bellana says, her eyes falling and focusing upon the judge's seat. "I'm here to dance and... more, and I was told you were the one to invite to that particular party in order to give it that extra kick it needed."

She looks to her two merc friends. "Uh, this is Lumine, right?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #1416

[Trust-Worthy Hotel]

"Stopping you, you witch! Did I stutter the first time?" The bandaged man grabs a length of the chain with both hands, using it to deflect strikes from the baton while backpedaling into the fire. When Hazel gave in to her impulse to smack the man, she put herself closer to the flames. If he can keep her focused on himself a while longer, he can finally enclose her in them and complete the binding. That ought to buy him time to figure out a longer-term solution, maybe put her in a bottle like Trust suggested. Now if she just plays along...

7. - Top - End - #1417

[Trust-Worthy Hotel]

"Stop me frawm doin' wha? Existing?! Hazel demands, dropping the baton (which disappears in an ectoplasmic fog) and grabbing ahold of the chain with both hands, planting her feet and pulling back. "Dat sunovabish is dead, dere's no stoppin' me frawm anything. Let go!" She pulls back as hard as she can, which she thinks should be harder than Sandels can manage; she was able to physically check him back in the lobby, after all, and she wasn't quite as "there" at the time. Unless he was holding back, she's confident in her ability to win rhis tug of war.

Especially if she cheats by flicking the chain in his eyes.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Orc in the Playground

SSGTV

Abbi smiles at the noises Hana's making, but she's aware this is the massage, not anything else. She could do more with one, but... Hana's married, and whilst Abbi would like more, she's pretty sure Hana doesn't. So she'll content herself with the effect she's having now, for now.

Trust-Worthy Hotel

The valets continue limping away. Some of the other doors open now, including the doctor's room. The doctor hurries out, a pale-skinned man in his thirties with greasy black hair in a ponytail, eyes hidden behind thick goggles, wearing a blood-spattered leather apron over surgical scrubs. Someone screams from the room as he leaves, but he ignores them. He looks both ways, and sees his employer and Sandals nearby, gulps and runs very hard away.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

I don't use the Registry; ask for a description if you don't know what my character looks like.

Join us in the Nexus, down in Free Form Roleplaying!

9. - Top - End - #1419

[SSGTV]

Hana moans ecstatically as Abbi works at her shoulders, settling in as the rat-girl works her hands over and...

And why is she shaking?

Not from Abbi, that much is certain. Or at least, not directly.

Hana sniffs and blinks quickly, tensing up almost as quickly as Abbi can work her shoulders loose again.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]