New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: dead levels

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default dead levels

Is there a collection of the dead levels additions from WOTC anywhere? or a PDF?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: dead levels

Dead Levels
    Dead Levels II

In Chrome, press Ctrl-P and switch the printer selection to Save as PDF.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

You can also find them listed on the bottom of this part of the SRD, along with many other alternate class features.
    Spoiler
    Show

DM: At the end of the meal, the innkeeper is bringing you the cheese plate. Roll for initiative.
    PC: Excuse me, what?
    DM: I said, roll for initiative. They like their cheese really ripe in these parts. They have the ooze type.

"Excuse me, but... is it a GOOD or a BAD thing when the DM can't help bursting into laughter every time he hears the phrase 'level-appropriate encounter'? No, just curious..."

Extended signature

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Thanks guys!

got them as PDF's! thanks for the links & direct plain instructions Biffoniacus_Furiou

is that SRD page likely to last a long time, St Fan? looks very handy indeed!
    Last edited by CE DM; 2021-02-23 at 11:27 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CE DM View Post
    Thanks guys!

is that SRD page likely to last a long time, St Fan? looks very handy indeed!
    It's been here for a while already, I don't see why it wouldn't last.

And yes, it is very handy; you're sure to miss none of the possible ACF you could have used while making a character.
    (I especially like the full list of familiars on the Wizard/Sorcerer pages.)
    Spoiler
    Show

DM: At the end of the meal, the innkeeper is bringing you the cheese plate. Roll for initiative.
    PC: Excuse me, what?
    DM: I said, roll for initiative. They like their cheese really ripe in these parts. They have the ooze type.

"Excuse me, but... is it a GOOD or a BAD thing when the DM can't help bursting into laughter every time he hears the phrase 'level-appropriate encounter'? No, just curious..."

Extended signature

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by St Fan View Post
    You can also find them listed on the bottom of this part of the SRD, along with many other alternate class features.
    That's not the SRD, it's a pirate site with a misleading name; I don't think it's kosher to link to it on this forum. The Dead Levels articles aren't OGL and are not part of the SRD, which can actually be found here.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Indeed it's not, it's way, way better.

I'm not a corporate lawyer or lackey, just a customer that bought every 3.5e hardback back in the day, so I appreciate the link, thanks again St Fan. I expect it is NOT destined for a long life, sadly. given the rapid reaction already shown.

Wonderful to have all that in a list like that, more than WOTC ever managed, and saving net articles that are hard to find now, especially with lost forums and so on.
    Last edited by CE DM; 2021-02-23 at 02:57 PM.