New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Looking for a Co-Author

“So those of you who follow campaign comics might note that a third Avengers one popped up a few months ago. It’s on this site (Comic Fury), check it out, it’s called Avengers Adventure and I hold no credit to it.

What I’m looking to do is start the fourth, which I hadn’t even known would be the fourth until today. I’ve got a few months worth of notes saved up, but they’re far from even a quarter of complete. I’m looking for a co-author who can do the digital legwork and counterbalance my crazy ideas; if you need more details, feel free to let me know! Post in the thread or sling me a pm.

Recommended reading... It wouldn’t hurt to check out Deadpan Sal’s, Rastaba’s, Kidra and XiaoKe’s, Chessmaster’s, Newbiespud’s and Dragon Trainer’s before you get on board. These are by no means required but I’ve found them to be great reads and they may provide a bit of context. So yeah, I might as well specify that this will be a big challenge.

That’s all for now. I leave the podium to you!”

So I posted this message on the comic fury forums a few days ago, under the title A&A Next, and haven’t gotten a response. I know I’m probably being a little bit impatient, but figured I might as well advertise here (doesn’t hurt that a good sample of you ought to be familiar with Fourth Edition)!
    So how about it? Any one of you interested in being a co-author?
    Last edited by LemursGalore; 2021-02-24 at 08:53 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Looking for a Co-Author

Sure, that might be fun! I will need to brush up on my 4e but since it was my first I've been meaning to do that for a while now...

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for a Co-Author

What do you mean by digital legwork?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.