New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DEATH BATTLE - Season 8: Settling the debate once and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    I'm not sure it would be. Because it's not a joke that I'm calling Kirby a Cosmic Horror. As of Kirby Star Allies, what Kirby really is, has become a very interesting question. Because, well, the final boss of that game, the very core of Void Termina, the destroyer of worlds, and a boss cycling through many very familiar shapes along the way... is a Kirby. A swirly evil Kirby being many kinds of wrong, but with enough similarities that things get... interesting.

It is implied that Void Termina is a Kirby born from negative emotions, the source of the Dark Matter, and generally all-round horrible. Our hero, however, is made from love and happiness. Which raises the question of just what, exactly, Kirby can do. He's fought beings of negative emotions before, see Dark Matter and Zero, and proven particularly effective against those. This could be a possible win against Zamasu's final move. A world made of hate and anger against a Cosmic Horror made of love and joy? That'd be a very interesting matchup.
    That's not the issue though.

How do you kill the multiverse? Without destroying yourself.

It becomes impossible for Zamasu to lose.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    Yea I agree, and Dragonball itself being a poor source of information of even what is going on on screen let alone the rest of it it is ripe for argument. Like, we all agree Gaara got robbed and it was objectively a bad take with no logical way for anyone alive to disagree on that point. With Dragonball there is plenty of space to be wrong and still argue about it because Toriyama never keeps track of what he has done before and he isn't even the person doing the day to day writing anymore and he really doesn't keep track of how the two primary people adapting his ideas are doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    The problem with using dragonball as an argument point for how stupid death battle logic is, is that there are people on all sides of the dragonball debate ready willing and eager to fight to the death for their stance, with absolutely no give in any of them. Thats why i wish instead we could point out the stuff like cloud being given trash gear while link got just about anything he could want from all his games combined because apparently EVERYTHING is "iconic" gear for link while cloud gets his starting sword and most pathetic materia. Or any of the other matchups where death battle clearly ignored all context to justify some absurd stance in order to force a winner or try to even the scales to the point where a battle could happen such as ichigo versus naruto where they just started pulling all sorts of "facts" out of thin air to justify everything.
    Funny enough, that's how we got on Dragonball in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    We talk about dragon ball in the Death battle thread because most of their dragon ball episodes are particularly outrageous examples of their bias.

The only times I think a dragon ball character has won were cases where even casual fans of both media would say that the dragon ball character was drastically more powerful than the person they were fighting. Anything even remotely resembling a fair fight is fudged in favor of the other character.

It's not the only example—Toph vs Gaara and Ben 10 vs Green Lanter are also absurd, and the Captain Marvel vs Shazam fight blatantly assumes that Billy's strength at 100 times his normal size is the same as his regular strength—but the Dragon Ball match-ups are the most blatant.
    Haven't they won like half the matches they've shown up in? Vegeta won his, Android 18 won hers, Broley won his, Beerus won his. Goku lost, Buu lost. Oh, and Mr. Satan won his. So yeah, they've won a lot more than they've lost, and the Buu loss is pretty justified for as weird as it seems on paper. I could see it being argued to go the other way, but Kirby is absurd enough to beat Buu.

That's not the issue though.

How do you kill the multiverse? Without destroying yourself.

It becomes impossible for Zamasu to lose.
    Swallow the multiverse, and thus become the multiverse as well.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2021-02-26 at 12:01 AM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mickey can definitely at least block a lightsaber, unless somebody wants to lie and say Xemnas doesn't use them. He also explicitly upgraded his Keyblade, when it was already on par with Sora's base weapon, which we've seen blocking lightsabers on-screen. He's got access to high-level magic that hits like a truck, plus healing and crazy agility. He can fly and teleport as a ball of light too, along with some kind of astral projection thing that lets him send a copy of himself to help Riku fight. During the final world in KH3, he fights off three Organization members at once and isn't even breathing hard.

Yoda is green and can jump real good. I think he's some kind of space wizard?

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious Taffy View Post
    Mickey can definitely at least block a lightsaber, unless somebody wants to lie and say Xemnas doesn't use them. He also explicitly upgraded his Keyblade, when it was already on par with Sora's base weapon, which we've seen blocking lightsabers on-screen. He's got access to high-level magic that hits like a truck, plus healing and crazy agility. He can fly and teleport as a ball of light too, along with some kind of astral projection thing that lets him send a copy of himself to help Riku fight. During the final world in KH3, he fights off three Organization members at once and isn't even breathing hard.

I do know EU feats for Jedi are pretty nuts based on previous DB thread son this forum, but yeah; not sure what L'il Green can do to stack up to The Mouse.

Seems like another one of those "thematically appropriate but horrifically mismatched" matchups, with an added twist of when Mickey thrashes Yoda's ass all the people who've never played the Kingdom Hearts games are going to be writing so many WTF comments on the video engagement will be through the roof.

It's still hilarious that Donald Duck can cast Zettaflare.

Zettaflare!

To put that into perspective. Bahamut, the King of Dragons' signature attack is Megaflare, often one of the most powerful attacks in the game he's in. Upgraded Bahamuts, such as FF7's Neo Bahamut and Bahamut ZERO get Gigaflare and Teraflare respectively. Teraflare essentially being an orbital space laser.

If you were to keep that, and remember that each prefix update multiplies by a thousand, the next flares would be Petaflare and Exaflare. The one following those is Zettaflare. So Donald Duck has an attack that's 1,000,000,000,000,000 times the breath weapon of Bahamut, King of Dragons.

And that is one reason why Death Battle needs Donald Duck.
    Man, I just realized that if we're lucky we might get to hear the phrase "scales to Donald Duck" in this video.
    Last edited by Rynjin; 2021-02-26 at 06:05 AM.

5. - Top - End - #35

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious Taffy View Post

Just in his main line films and cartoons yoda is at least a master level swordsman with precognition that can use telekinesis on the level to move fighter jets around and use debris as bullets. Also he has minor to moderate mind control abilities (doubtful they would work on mickey) and is able to reflect at least some types of energy attacks. Just on that alone peak yoda isnt even remotely a pushover. Though I admit he falls short of the sheer flexibility of mickey and his skills. And considering how much death battle LOVES pretending every member of a group is capable of everything every other member can do, we will see every absurd feat from the long list of star wars novels and games slapped on top. After all, its even easier to justify this time because yoda is the thousand year old grandmaster of the jedi order, so it makes WAY more sense for him to have all those absurd abilities tucked away unlike a random green lantern or Flash variant. Even though he doesnt.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Man, I just realized that if we're lucky we might get to hear the phrase "scales to Donald Duck" in this video.
    That would be fun, though finding a common point of reference for both will not be easy. I suppose Donald learns Stopga in the original Kingdom Hearts, putting him a level below Mickey's, but that doesn't really give much of a numbers reference.

But wait, Mickey's Stopza and Donald's Zettaflare are both used on the same enemy. Finding the durability for Young Xehanort is going to be tough, though. Less than a Zettaflare at least.

Also worth nothing, Mickey went for Stopza to halt his foes. Donald went for Zettaflare, because Donald is a killer at heart. We all know that duck has a bodycount. (Comics Donald, too. Read PKNA.)

7. - Top - End - #37

What pisses me off is that based on Goofy's reaction, Donald has done that before.

Where the Hell was that kind of fire-power before? It took me weeks to get past Xigbar man.

Note: Kingdom HEarts uses the Final Fantasy magic system. There's only one other character who can use Zetta Flare.

They're a God who was siphoning energy from parallel reality to power themselves up.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

What pisses me off is that based on Goofy's reaction, Donald has done that before.

Where the Hell was that kind of fire-power before? It took me weeks to get past Xigbar man.

Note: Kingdom HEarts uses the Final Fantasy magic system. There's only one other character who can use Zetta Flare.

They're a God who was siphoning energy from parallel reality to power themselves up.
    Clearly Donald wasn't angry enough.

In Kingdom Hearts III, Mickey, Sora, and Goofy are stunned for a moment, but Donald has an open shot at the jerk who's responsible for ALL of this. And as Donald does, he goes for the kill. Doesn't matter if it's a sacrifce play, doesn't matter if Donald isn't getting up from this one. In that moment, there is Donald, Young Xehanort, and three games worth of pent up duck rage. That guy needs to just STOP EXISTING NOW!

And so... "ZETTAFLARE!" It is worth noticing that Zettaflare flat out disintegrates Young Xehanort. A Keyblade Master in his prime and there's just nothing left of him when the attack fades.

Donald Duck is one angry duck, and you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

9. - Top - End - #39

The 2020 Darkwing Duck comic has a guest appearance from Donald that involves using his anger as an example to get an entire city of people corrupted to rage against that what's controlling them.

It works.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #40

It is worth noticing that Zettaflare flat out disintegrates Young Xehanort. A Keyblade Master in his prime and there's just nothing left of him when the attack fades.
    I was gonna say that's not when Terranort got finished off and he retreated to fight Lingering Will, but on further inspection... nope. That was in the retry timeline, thanks to Naminé. Yeah, Dolandus Duckthony outright murdered that guy.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Given how much they over-stated Obi-Wan, it's possible they'll make the argument "Yoda fought Palpatine to a draw. Palpatine is the strongest Sith in history. There was a prior Sith who was able to make a star go supernova. The force required to make a star go supernova is X times stronger than our calculation for Zettaflare, and Yoda is equal to someone who is stronger than that." It wouldn't be the weirdest reasoning they've ever produced.
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Iamyourking View Post
    Given how much they over-stated Obi-Wan, it's possible they'll make the argument "Yoda fought Palpatine to a draw. Palpatine is the strongest Sith in history. There was a prior Sith who was able to make a star go supernova. The force required to make a star go supernova is X times stronger than our calculation for Zettaflare, and Yoda is equal to someone who is stronger than that." It wouldn't be the weirdest reasoning they've ever produced.
    Zettaflare is IIRC a galaxy buster, so causing a supernova is small potatoes comparatively.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Zettaflare is IIRC a galaxy buster, so causing a supernova is small potatoes comparatively.
    "The power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force"

The Sith, presumably, dont go around destroying the galaxy because they live in it, so thats sort of a hard metric to compare to.

Also, "galaxy buster" is completely useless as a unit of measurement and i really dont like that this thread has a tendency to sling terms like that around. A galaxy isnt a single object, its a collection of objects moving in a semi-unified pattern separated by a truly incomprehensible amount of nothingness and empty space. You could no more shoot a galaxy than you could shoot, say, the concept of joy. Even if youre going for something like "the attack has enough energy that if it was distributed it would destroy every object in a galaxy simultaneously" then its still not a useful term because the energy isnt distributed, and obviously galaxies arent being destroyed whenever it hits something, so its a pretty dubious claim in that regard as well.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

14. - Top - End - #44

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    "The power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force"

The Sith, presumably, dont go around destroying the galaxy because they live in it, so thats sort of a hard metric to compare to.

Also, "galaxy buster" is completely useless as a unit of measurement and i really dont like that this thread has a tendency to sling terms like that around. A galaxy isnt a single object, its a collection of objects moving in a semi-unified pattern separated by a truly incomprehensible amount of nothingness and empty space. You could no more shoot a galaxy than you could shoot, say, the concept of joy. Even if youre going for something like "the attack has enough energy that if it was distributed it would destroy every object in a galaxy simultaneously" then its still not a useful term because the energy isnt distributed, and obviously galaxies arent being destroyed whenever it hits something, so its a pretty dubious claim in that regard as well.
    Thats like saying the power to destroy a planet is nothing compared to gravity. Technically its true because gravity is an omnipresent aspect of the universe but that doesnt mean you can USE that universal level of power. The force as a whole is everywhere and in everything, so clearly the force itself is greater than destroying a planet, that doesnt mean vader can stretch out his hand and juggle a solar system because "size maters not" Of course, that wont stop death battle from pretending otherwise.

"If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    Thats like saying the power to destroy a planet is nothing compared to gravity. Technically its true because gravity is an omnipresent aspect of the universe but that doesnt mean you can USE that universal level of power. The force as a whole is everywhere and in everything, so clearly the force itself is greater than destroying a planet, that doesnt mean vader can stretch out his hand and juggle a solar system because "size maters not" Of course, that wont stop death battle from pretending otherwise.
    Theoretically, they SHOULD be able to juggle a solar system. Theoretically. I suspect the inherent mental blocks of "thats patiently absurd" in most people would get in the way of that. But that wasnt really my main point. The upper limits of the force have never really been explored in canon, that im aware of, and actively doing so would be dangerous and detrimental to the wielder outside of crazy "writer said X outside the medium" stuff.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

16. - Top - End - #46

One of the old Star Wars RPGs had a write-up of Luke Skywalker that would be able to catch the blast from the death star and shoot it back the same way that Yoda caught Palpatine's lightning.

In the Disney canon, the Death Star is powered by the same living crystals that lightsabers are... And those crystals are conduits for the power of the force.

Vader's statement about the insignificance of the power to destroy planets in comparison to the force is actually pretty accurate.

On Donald: At the bare minimum, he's consistently able to cast Flare/Megaflare and Comet/Meteor across the games, which are usually the strongest black magic spells in FF games and their spin-offs.

Coupled with the fact that Donald can cast cure, he's probably the most powerful Red Mage in the greater Final Fantasy and Adjacent franchise.

So if Yoda scales to Palpatine who Scales to Hypothetical EU Sith, Micky should scale to Donald who scales to pretty much any given Red Mage.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

One of the old Star Wars RPGs had a write-up of Luke Skywalker that would be able to catch the blast from the death star and shoot it back the same way that Yoda caught Palpatine's lightning.

In the Disney canon, the Death Star is powered by the same living crystals that lightsabers are... And those crystals are conduits for the power of the force.

Vader's statement about the insignificance of the power to destroy planets in comparison to the force is actually pretty accurate.

On Donald: At the bare minimum, he's consistently able to cast Flare/Megaflare and Comet/Meteor across the games, which are usually the strongest black magic spells in FF games and their spin-offs.

Coupled with the fact that Donald can cast cure, he's probably the most powerful Red Mage in the greater Final Fantasy and Adjacent franchise.

So if Yoda scales to Palpatine who Scales to Hypothetical EU Sith, Micky should scale to Donald who scales to pretty much any given Red Mage.
    I thought Micky didnt scale to donald though? At least in terms of moving energy around. Or was the person who suggested that Donald was stronger mistaken?

18. - Top - End - #48

I thought Micky didnt scale to donald though? At least in terms of moving energy around. Or was the person who suggested that Donald was stronger mistaken?
    The thing about Zettaflare is, nobody was expecting it (except Goofy, apparently). That one spell turns "Mickey has stronger spells than even Donald" on its head and brings into question whether Mickey could pull the same stunt. We never got to see Ultima go off, but in the Final Fantasy games I've played, Ultima is "only" a really strong nuke spell and any -Flare above the first level tends to be reserved for Summons. Since those are really inconsistent in power, it's hard to be sure how Mickey stacks up in raw magical output.

But this is Death Battle, so they'll probably say Mickey can singlehandedly forge the X-Blade, summon Genie, use Drive forms, and throw skyscrapers because people he's seen could do it. Or they'll pretend he's only about as strong as Kairi.

19. - Top - End - #49

He is stronger in different areas, if im remembering earlier posts right, mickey has the single most powerful time controlling magic spell in existence in his arsenal. Which is honestly on par with the absurd levels of donald, just in a different direction. Donald can burn planets to cinders, Mickey can freeze everything in time. Basically imagine it like this, donald can blow up the planet you are on, killing you in the process, mickey can cast a spell then the next thing you know, you are lying in pieces on the ground because while time was frozen he carved you up like a christmas turkey. In either case yoda has no ability that would protect him from that happening short of stopping the spell from being cast.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Can you cast a spell when your throat's choked? Remember Luke shutting down Potter's Avada Kedavra?
    Now I'm thinking with ponies!

3DS friend code:
    2449-5207-9736

21. - Top - End - #51

Quote Originally Posted by SKarious View Post
    Can you cast a spell when your throat's choked? Remember Luke shutting down Potter's Avada Kedavra?
    Kingdom Hearts magic doesn't necessarily require a verbal component, though. Plenty of spells get cast without someone shouting out their names. Heck, Mickey explicitly can cast without that, as shown in Kingdom Hearts 2 when he takes over during boss fights. He makes noises and says "Light!" a lot, but that's it. Riku casts his Dark Firaga more or less constantly, the same way.

22. - Top - End - #52

DwarfClericGuy

But if KH runs on the FF magic system, Silence/Mute should block spells, right?
    Now I'm thinking with ponies!

3DS friend code:
    2449-5207-9736

23. - Top - End - #53

Quote Originally Posted by SKarious View Post
    But if KH runs on the FF magic system, Silence/Mute should block spells, right?
    I looked this up, since I couldn't remember getting the Silence status at any point. Turns out, only one hidden boss in the first game and certain enemies in Days can use it. It still prevents casting, yeah, but it's super rare. Even Xehanort and the Organization never used it. I suppose you could include it as a factor, but since the two games it appears in feature novices who would be more likely to cast verbally, I still wouldn't personally worry about Mickey catching it.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Spamalot in the Playground

Mickey wins, because he signs Yoda's paychecks

...I'll see myself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

25. - Top - End - #55

YODA BLURB IS UP!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, they got him hurling space ships around, and these are just the things he personally has done. So far no real transitive property because virtually everything they talk about jedi doing, he also has been shown to do in movies or tv shows or whatever, such as blocking or redirecting energy with his bare hands which is going to come into play for anything but aoe spells im sure. I like how they pretend his height will be an issue when mickey isnt exactly a goofy sized fella himself.
    So yeah, im no longer sure what the outcome will be as it depends on how crazy the outlier feats end up being.

Mickey blurb is also up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing too big in the blurb, he is a sorcerer/sword master with tons of power, but we will have to wait for the battle itself to get some hard figures listed to see how it compares.
    Last edited by Traab; 2021-03-03 at 03:49 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56

Chimera

And the Winner of Yoda vs Mickey is. . .
    Spoiler: King Mickey.
    Show
    King Mickey

I enjoyed the fight. May I say how odd it is to see a show like this, starring Yoda and Mickey Mouse, alongside advertisements for Blue Chew.
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2021-03-08 at 01:24 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The battle:

I am not sure I buy the speed comparison, and transitative properties a very much in effect, but I can't argue with the results.

Next time... is probably not going to be embeddable here.

Spoiler: Next Time...
    Show
    In the black and red corner: Shadow the Hedgehog from Shadow the Hedgehog
    In the red and black corner: Ryūko Matoi from Kill la Kill

So these two characters will never get into an argument about color choices, at least. And they buy clothes from the same place, too.

28. - Top - End - #58

Spoiler: Next Time
    Show
    I've giving it to Ryuko.

While Shadow is the "Ultimate Life Form" that refers only to his clinical immortality and perfect immune system, he can still be killed manually.

Ryuko, as a perfect human/life fiber Hybrid, has the sea regenerative powers as mamma Ragyo and half-sister Nui, which is to say, once her powers mature, she can only be injured, let alone killed, but two cutting attacks striking the same part of her body from oposite sides. Otherwise, her injuries will regenerate. Tear her apart and the fibers will pull her back together.

As far as I know, Shadow doesn't use a sword.

It's gonna be a battle of attrition, with Ryuko having to wear Shadow out, becuase I honestly think that Shadow is too fast for Ryuko to get a hit, but Shadow can't actually inflict a meaningful injury on Ryuko.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Next Time
    Show
    I've giving it to Ryuko.

While Shadow is the "Ultimate Life Form" that refers only to his clinical immortality and perfect immune system, he can still be killed manually.

Ryuko, as a perfect human/life fiber Hybrid, has the sea regenerative powers as mamma Ragyo and half-sister Nui, which is to say, once her powers mature, she can only be injured, let alone killed, but two cutting attacks striking the same part of her body from oposite sides. Otherwise, her injuries will regenerate. Tear her apart and the fibers will pull her back together.

As far as I know, Shadow doesn't use a sword.

It's gonna be a battle of attrition, with Ryuko having to wear Shadow out, becuase I honestly think that Shadow is too fast for Ryuko to get a hit, but Shadow can't actually inflict a meaningful injury on Ryuko.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shadow doesnt have any specific proclivity for swords that im aware of, but there isnt anything stopping him from just picking up a sharp piece of metal or something.

Chaos Control can also do some pretty funky time-space shenanigans, though it requires Chaos Emeralds in at least semi-near proximity to perform. Stopping time on her and then just max speed karate chopping her in the requisite locations might count as a poor (rich?) man's sword blow.

30. - Top - End - #60

I was a bit annoyed by the standard "Travel speed = combat speed" nonsense, but thats nothing new. Once I saw the numbers they were giving mickey due to gods being gods I was pretty sure it was over.