New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: DEATH BATTLE - Season 8: Settling the debate once and for all?

Ok, can somebody elaborate on the cutting thing going on here? My impression is that its a function of regeneration, in which case Chaos Control nullifies that by stopping time for her, but some people seem to be treating it more like magic armor that needs a specific thing to get around because magic.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Didn't Shadow lose to Mewtwo before? Or am I misremembering.
    He did, but that was a case of Mewtwo being a hard counter to Shadow. Shadow has no defenses against psychic attacks and has lost his memory several times. So Mewtwo did just that again.

I think that was one of the fastest Death Battles ever.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    Ok, can somebody elaborate on the cutting thing going on here? My impression is that its a function of regeneration, in which case Chaos Control nullifies that by stopping time for her, but some people seem to be treating it more like magic armor that needs a specific thing to get around because magic.
    It's literally the only way to hurt fully-mature life fibers.

As long as the parts of Ryuko that are life fibers are intact, the rest of her body will instantly regenerate. As long as she is alive and at least some of her life fibers are intact, the damaged life fibers can be similarly repaired.

Stopping time doesn't really negate it, becuase unless Shadow injured her in the correct manner she'll just regenerate as soon as he unstops time... Assuming that time stop will even work on her, becuase as I've said, she's demonstrated the ability to bend reality via force of will on a couple of occasions and life-fibers explicitly ignore the laws of physics.

(Other life fiber hybrids have demonstrated the ability to survive decapitation and the ability to compress down to two dimensions. Ryuko is a superior hybrid.)

You take two blades and make a clean cut with perfect timing and precision in such a way that perfectly symentricall angles both meet at her heart or brain at the exact same instant.

By the end of the series, that's literally the only way to kill her. Anything less than that will at best be ineffective and at worst make her stronger as Senketsu, her Kamui, adapts to her opponent's abilities.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    It's literally the only way to hurt fully-mature life fibers.

As long as the parts of Ryuko that are life fibers are intact, the rest of her body will instantly regenerate. As long as she is alive and at least some of her life fibers are intact, the damaged life fibers can be similarly repaired.

Stopping time doesn't really negate it, becuase unless Shadow injured her in the correct manner she'll just regenerate as soon as he unstops time... Assuming that time stop will even work on her, becuase as I've said, she's demonstrated the ability to bend reality via force of will on a couple of occasions and life-fibers explicitly ignore the laws of physics.

(Other life fiber hybrids have demonstrated the ability to survive decapitation and the ability to compress down to two dimensions. Ryuko is a superior hybrid.)

You take two blades and make a clean cut with perfect timing and precision in such a way that perfectly symentricall angles both meet at her heart or brain at the exact same instant.

By the end of the series, that's literally the only way to kill her. Anything less than that will at best be ineffective and at worst make her stronger as Senketsu, her Kamui, adapts to her opponent's abilities.
    Ok, but why is it the only way? What are the actual mechanics going on there? What happens if you only make one cut? Why does it have to be a cut?
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

5. - Top - End - #95

Ok, but why is it the only way? What are the actual mechanics going on there? What happens if you only make one cut? Why does it have to be a cut?
    If you only make one cut, it won't stick. The severed fibers will reattach.

The in-universe reasons aren't explained... But we're talking about an anime where a girl is using giant scissors to fight evil clothes, so there's your doyalist answer.

And honestly the why isn't necessary any more than you need to know why you can't just stab a vampire's heart with a dagger, you need a wooden stake.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

If you only make one cut, it won't stick. The severed fibers will reattach.

The in-universe reasons aren't explained... But we're talking about an anime where a girl is using giant scissors to fight evil clothes, so there's your doyalist answer.

And honestly the why isn't necessary any more than you need to know why you can't just stab a vampire's heart with a dagger, you need a wooden stake.
    I mean, its the difference between "Shadow can cast Chaos Control and brute force his way to victory" and "Shadow only wins if they give him the macguffin sword he needs to affect her at all." So it seems kind of important.

7. - Top - End - #97

I mean, its the difference between "Shadow can cast Chaos Control and brute force his way to victory" and "Shadow only wins if they give him the macguffin sword he needs to affect her at all." So it seems kind of important.
    It's the second one.

Ragyo tried to brute force past Ryuko's regeneration and it did absolutely nothing.

Shadow can only win if 1: He manages to figure out her exact weakness in h middle of a fight to the death and steals her weapon or 2: Death Battle ignores facts to give the win to Shadow the way they did with Carnage vs Lucy, Ben 10 vs Green Lantern, or Toph vs Gaara.

Or break their own rules and decide it by narrative instead of by feats, like they did in Goku vs Superman 2.

Or just flat out cheat like they did in Goku vs Superman 1(pay close attention to when they're calculating Goku's spread, they divide when they should have multiplied)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

It's the second one.

Ragyo tried to brute force past Ryuko's regeneration and it did absolutely nothing.

Shadow can only win if 1: He manages to figure out her exact weakness in h middle of a fight to the death and steals her weapon or 2: Death Battle ignores facts to give the win to Shadow the way they did with Carnage vs Lucy, Ben 10 vs Green Lantern, or Toph vs Gaara.

Or break their own rules and decide it by narrative instead of by feats, like they did in Goku vs Superman 2.

Or just flat out cheat like they did in Goku vs Superman 1(pay close attention to when they're calculating Goku's spread, they divide when they should have multiplied)
    Ok, here's my train of thought. Please interject if there are any points you disagree with.

Shadow can stop time for her using Chaos Control

Regeneration cannot take place while time is stopped.

Destroying her brain or heart kills her for death battle purposes. This is normally impossible due to regenerating faster than damage can be dealt, needing a special macguffin to overcome the regeneration.

So if Shadow stops time and carves out her heart while she can't regenerate due to the time stop, that's a victory for Shadow.

9. - Top - End - #99

Ok, here's my train of thought. Please interject if there are any points you disagree with.

Shadow can stop time for her using Chaos Control

Regeneration cannot take place while time is stopped.

Destroying her brain or heart kills her for death battle purposes. This is normally impossible due to regenerating faster than damage can be dealt, needing a special macguffin to overcome the regeneration.

So if Shadow stops time and carves out her heart while she can't regenerate due to the time stop, that's a victory for Shadow.
    Your last two points are incorrect.

Destroying her brain and heart do nothing unless you destroy them in a specific way.

What happens in that scenario is that Shadow assumes he's won, drops the time stop, and then Ryuko's heart goes back inside her body and she shoves this
    Through his chest while his guard is down.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Your last two points are incorrect.

Destroying her brain and heart do nothing unless you destroy them in a specific way.

What happens in that scenario is that Shadow assumes he's won, drops the time stop, and then Ryuko's heart goes back inside her body and she shoves this
    Through his chest while his guard is down.
    Shadow can operate at near light speed. If he's at all paying attention his reflexes would be too fast.

And ok. Let's build on that. So what happen when he repeats the time stop and then teleports her heart to, say, 20 years in the future?

11. - Top - End - #101
    Banned

Shadow can operate at near light speed. If he's at all paying attention his reflexes would be too fast.

And ok. Let's build on that. So what happen when he repeats the time stop and then teleports her heart to, say, 20 years in the future?
    Or just like...drops her into a sun or something. Congrats on your immortality. Enjoy being on fire until the sun goes out.

There's just no amount of durability that's going to make up for a speed difference this large, or the ability to stop time.
    Last edited by Anteros; 2021-03-09 at 08:39 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Didn't Shadow lose to Mewtwo before? Or am I misremembering.
    He did. He also fought and lost to Vegeta. We should be very familiar with Shadow's abilities by now, and unless he's had a new release lately I don't know about, the stats we've seem them use is no where near close enough to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    He's fast enough to take her apart piece by piece and spread those pieces to separate corners of the universe before she can even think about regenerating. He's bound to hit the right angles eventually. We're talking about a character that scales to someone Death Battle said gave Flash a close fight. This is a complete mismatch.
    No, he scales to normal Sonic. Flash fought Archie Comics Sonic. Those are two completely different creatures. Normal Sonic loses to Mario.

1.Shadow can stop time for her using Chaos Control

2.Regeneration cannot take place while time is stopped.

3.Destroying her brain or heart kills her for death battle purposes. This is normally impossible due to regenerating faster than damage can be dealt, needing a special macguffin to overcome the regeneration.

Numbered for convivence

1. True

2. True

3. False. Unless Shadow can permanently stop time, Ryuko will just regenerate when the time stop err stops. Even if he tore it out, and threw it to the moon, it would be yanked back into Ryuko's body with no real negative side effect beyond momentary discomfort. He'd need to completely destroy it on a molecular level, and Ryuko+Sangetz is simply more durable than pretty much anything we see in the Sonic Universe. And even that might not work because Ryuko runs on ridiculousness. It would be entirely in character for her to walk around with a hole in her chest, pull out someone else's heart and use that as her own. I mean, in the end, they didn't actually kill the BBEG of Kill la Kill. They did something so stupid that the BBEG committed suicide rather than exist in a universe where that actually worked.

And I'm not convinced Shadow can even do that in the first place. We've seen what feats he gets, he's been in DB three times now. If he doesn't have the power to kill Vegeta, or the speed to blitz Mewtwo, he won't be able to beat Ryuko either.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #103

Completly honest, I was humoring you.

There's really no reason to assume that he'd be able to use a Time Stop on her in the first place.

Life Fibers Explicitly, in-universe, ignore the laws of physics. This is not a "it's not physically possible to do that in real life" thing, it's a "no, we the scientists of this world have no idea what this is or how it works by all means this is impossible" thing.

Ryuko has affected the world around her via sheer force of will.

It is not only possible but probable, that using chaos control to time-stop her will fail simply because she's too determined to win.

You're also assuming that Shadow is physically capable of ripping out her heart in the first place.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Let me answer your question with another question: Do you have a citation for Shadow being able to cut things with his bear hands or spines?

Death battle themself does not count, I need an official source.

Becuase from what I can tell, he doesn't cut, he tears and breaks.

And tearing and breaking don't work. It has to be a cutting edge. A blade.
    Cutting is literally just a function of speed/force that is diminished by area. I could cut you with a bowling ball if I was moving fast enough. Tearing, breaking, and cutting are all the SAME THING from a physics standpoint. Shadow moves sufficiently fast that any force he exerts on her would be equivalent to a cut or puncture depending on the angle.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Or just like...drops her into a sun or something. Congrats on your immortality. Enjoy being on fire until the sun goes out.

There's just no amount of durability that's going to make up for a speed difference this large, or the ability to stop time.
    If he couldn't do it to Vegeta, he won't be able to do it to Ryuko. Like, I'm pretty sure that would work. But I don't think he can in the first place.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    If he couldn't do it to Vegeta, he won't be able to do it to Ryuko. Like, I'm pretty sure that would work. But I don't think he can in the first place.
    Chaos Control absolutely has the power to teleport individuals, and it is in fact the primary use of it, with time manipulation being the secondary use. Unless she has some way of teleporting or flying back that she can use while being on fire forever, Chaos Control intelligently used just ends the fight in a Shadow victory.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2021-03-09 at 08:50 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Cutting is literally just a function of speed/force that is diminished by area. I could cut you with a bowling ball if I was moving fast enough. Tearing, breaking, and cutting are all the SAME THING from a physics standpoint. Shadow moves sufficiently fast that any force he exerts on her would be equivalent to a cut or puncture depending on the angle.
    From physics standpoint, yes.

But as I've repeatedly mentioned, Life Fibers explicitly in-universe don't care about physics. If Ragyo ripping Ryuko's heart out with her bare hands didn't do any permanent damage, I doubt that Shadow could kill her that way.
    Even then... I'm not so sure. We're talking Gurren Lagann levels of "I'm too awesome for physics to matter" here. After the last episode, throwing her into the sun might just piss her off. And with Senketsu she can fly and survive unaided in space, so...
    Last edited by Rater202; 2021-03-09 at 08:51 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Let me answer your question with another question: Do you have a citation for Shadow being able to cut things with his bear hands or spines?

Death battle themself does not count, I need an official source.

Becuase from what I can tell, he doesn't cut, he tears and breaks.

And tearing and breaking don't work. It has to be a cutting edge. A blade.

It's like when you're playing Dungeons and Dragons and you're fighting a monster with DR/15 Slashing. Your barbarian's greatclub, even if you have a strength score of 18, can only do a maximum of 14 points of damage per round. No matter what, you need to pick up a slashing weapon to have any chance of hurting the monster.

You need a specific kind of damage inflicted in a specific kind of way to inflict a wound on Ryuko that she won't instantly regenerate.
    https://imgur.com/CyfwQ3N
    Notice he does not break the Boulder, it’s cut in half.
    And your analogy is bad. In the example you have that barbarian can kill that monster. He’s doing reduced damage, but he’s still damaging it. Now, two things. Reddit is saying that ryuko has been injured by a sword. So which is it? Does it really need to be a sword or scissors or just something really sharp? And can she survive the destruction of time and space? Cause shadow has.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Chaos Control absolutely has the power to teleport individuals, and it is in fact the primary use of it, with time manipulation being the secondary use. Unless she has some way of teleporting or flying back that she can use while being on fire forever, Chaos Control intelligently used just ends the fight in a Shadow victory.
    Actually yeah, she could fly through space no problem, and being on fire would hurt but that's about it. Can she escape the gravity well of the sun? No.

I know Shadow can teleport people. However judging again from what we see from the other DB, he can't teleport someone that far, or won't think to until he's already run out of time. If he knew everything Ryuko could do, sure he could just instantly teleport her to the sun. But since he doesn't know that, he'll waste that wailing away on her, or teleporting her into space, or tearing her to pieces, all of which won't actually do anything to her and will just run out the clock.

Because seriously, that same tactic would've worked on Vegeta, but that wasn't judged as enough to get him the win there. If you are wondering why I keep bringing up Vegeta, it's because he's pretty much slightly less durable than Ryuko. If he could survive Super Shadow, so should Ryuko.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDraconus View Post
    And your analogy is bad. In the example you have that barbarian can kill that monster. He’s doing reduced damage, but he’s still damaging it. Now, two things. Reddit is saying that ryuko has been injured by a sword. So which is it? Does it really need to be a sword or scissors or just something really sharp? And can she survive the destruction of time and space? Cause shadow has.
    Only hit from one side, so it would just be regenerated.

Early on, yes. Ryuko became much more durable as the show goes on until she's nigh invincible. Also lots of things injury Ryuko, but she just heals afterwards.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2021-03-09 at 09:13 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

20. - Top - End - #110

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDraconus View Post
    Ryuko has been injured by a sword, but those injuries isntatnyl healed.

And no, the Barbarian is dealing no damage whatsoever.

In Dungeons and dragons, when a target has "Damage Reduction" it means that, whenever they re attacked with a weapon, they instantly regenerate a certain amount of that damage unless the weapon includes their specific weakness. Just like Ryuko.

In m given example, the Barbarian with str 18 making normal attacks with his great club(which does 1d10 damage+4 frm strength) can only do a maximum of 14 damage per attack.

The mosnter regenerates 15 points of damage instantly. From each attack.

The Barbarian cannot harm the monster, unless he picks up a sword, which, dealing slashing damage, the specific weakness of this monster, ignores its damage reduction.

Which s what happens with Ryuko, once her Life Fiber powers manifest, she can only suffer lasting injuries from having her life fibers cut in a specific manner.

We're talking about a girl who ripped off her own skin becuase she didn't want to wait to have the thing that was sewn to it removed the hard way. And her only comment on it was "that fricking hurt" in the same tone of voice as a kid getting a spinter pulled out of their foot.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Ryuko has been injured by a sword, but those injuries isntatnyl healed.

And no, the Barbarian is dealing no damage whatsoever.

In Dungeons and dragons, when a target has "Damage Reduction" it means that, whenever they re attacked with a weapon, they instantly regenerate a certain amount of that damage unless the weapon includes their specific weakness. Just like Ryuko.

In m given example, the Barbarian with str 18 making normal attacks with his great club(which does 1d10 damage+4 frm strength) can only do a maximum of 14 damage per attack.

The mosnter regenerates 15 points of damage instantly. From each attack.

The Barbarian cannot harm the monster, unless he picks up a sword, which, dealing slashing damage, the specific weakness of this monster, ignores its damage reduction.

Which s what happens with Ryuko, once her Life Fiber powers manifest, she can only suffer lasting injuries from having her life fibers cut in a specific manner.

We're talking about a girl who ripped off her own skin becuase she didn't want to wait to have the thing that was sewn to it removed the hard way. And her only comment on it was "that fricking hurt" in the same tone of voice as a kid getting a spinter pulled out of their foot.
    ...No, the Barbarian deals 16 damage (not including, you know, Rage and Power Attack, which every Barbarian will have). 18 Str is +6 damage with a 2H weapon. And it's not the same as regen in any case.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Here's actually a decent clip to watch of the BBEG getting cut into pieces.

Notice how she's A) talking when literally cut in half, and I'm talking straight down the median plane and B)she actually regenerates from this as well.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

23. - Top - End - #113

...No, the Barbarian deals 16 damage (not including, you know, Rage and Power Attack, which every Barbarian will have). 18 Str is +6 damage with a 2H weapon. And it's not the same as regen in any case.
    "A creature with this special quality ignores damage from most weapons and natural attacks. Wounds heal immediately, or the weapon bounces off harmlessly (in either case, the opponent knows the attack was ineffective)."

That would be from the systems reference document.

Now, I misrembered some details about using twohanded weapons, but I think you get my point.

Okay, how about this: You're asking Jackie Chan in his prime to beat up Luke Cage with her bare hands.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Banned

Eh, Vegeta is an order of magnitude more powerful than Shadow. Dropping Vegeta into the sun just results in him blowing up the sun and flying home.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Eh, Vegeta is an order of magnitude more powerful than Shadow. Dropping Vegeta into the sun just results in him blowing up the sun and flying home.
    See page 1 for my argument about that.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

"A creature with this special quality ignores damage from most weapons and natural attacks. Wounds heal immediately, or the weapon bounces off harmlessly (in either case, the opponent knows the attack was ineffective)."

That would be from the systems reference document.

Now, I misrembered some details about using twohanded weapons, but I think you get my point.

Okay, how about this: You're asking Jackie Chan in his prime to beat up Luke Cage with her bare hands.
    I think you're vastly overestimating the power gap here. The matchup is not nearly that lopsided, largely because of how absurd Archie Sonic stuff can get. What little I know of those from osmosis is enough to tell me that if Shadow scales to THAT in any sort of capacity, he's a fair enough match for most people in fiction.

27. - Top - End - #117

I think you're vastly overestimating the power gap here. The matchup is not nearly that lopsided, largely because of how absurd Archie Sonic stuff can get. What little I know of those from osmosis is enough to tell me that if Shadow scales to THAT in any sort of capacity, he's a fair enough match for most people in fiction.
    We're not talking about Archie Sonic, are we?

Archie Sonic is ridiculous, but unless otherwise stated Deathbattles defaults to the video game version of Sonic Characters

Did they say they were doing Archie Shadow? Or are they doing the same Shadow that got his ass kicked twice on this show already?

Ryuko's durability and regeneration far outstrip anything (normal)Shadow has demonstrated.

You might as well be citing Ultimate Wolverine not dying to a kid whose power s "destroy all organic matter around me" as prof that X-23 (616) is immune to being disintegrated.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

He doesn't though. At all. Archie Comics is a different continuity.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

29. - Top - End - #119
    Banned

He doesn't though. At all. Archie Comics is a different continuity.
    Ya'll realize we're talking about a company that looked at all the different incarnations of Link and decided "**** it we'll just give him all the best stuff" There's no telling what evidence they'll use, what they'll willfully ignore, and what they'll misinterpret.

The matchup could be Saitama vs Frodo and it's basically a tossup who wins the fight when they're the judge.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Ya'll realize we're talking about a company that looked at all the different incarnations of Link and decided "**** it we'll just give him all the best stuff" There's no telling what evidence they'll use, what they'll willfully ignore, and what they'll misinterpret.

The matchup could be Saitama vs Frodo and it's basically a tossup who wins the fight when they're the judge.
    Normally I could buy that as an argument, but we've seen Shadow. Multiple times. They didn't give him anything new the second time around, I don't see why they would now.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show