New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default For those that caught the DND 5e Diablo one shot by critical role..

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please move appropriately if in wrong area. Anyways, the Diablo-themed One shot that was done a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know where one can find a pdf or something for it?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: For those that caught the DND 5e Diablo one shot by critical role..

Quote Originally Posted by animewatcha View Post
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please move appropriately if in wrong area. Anyways, the Diablo-themed One shot that was done a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know where one can find a pdf or something for it?
    I don't believe that they put one out, I think it was custom made by Matt for Blizzcon.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Loved the one-shot. Honestly it was the best critical role session I've seen yet.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

GnomePirate

I think they eventually released the rules for that Doom one shot they did, so they may do it eventually but I wouldn’t expect immediately immediately.

It’s possibly up to Blizzard as much as it is CR.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheMango55 View Post
    I think they eventually released the rules for that Doom one shot they did, so they may do it eventually but I wouldn’t expect immediately immediately.

It’s possibly up to Blizzard as much as it is CR.
    When they do release this kind of stuff (sidenote: doom one shot included) where do they post them?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

I'd follow the official critical role twitter if you can, cause they'll usually link to it there. https://twitter.com/CriticalRole