New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order V - Salty Theoretical Phenomenon

Sitting safely on 40 Lores right now, so I feel fine skipping this CQ.

Very much enjoyed the event. Kama was a great contrast to the last event's villain. Goredolf was once again among my favorite characters, especially when he gets his mind back. He has no clue where he is or what is happening, but has such trust in the Player that he instantly quotes G Gundam and throws a punch at a full power deity just cause the Player was glaring at them. The map exploring was very neat, and all the free materials were very appreciated.

I made sure to save the "the lights in the sky are Kama" screen cause that was such a great showing of Kama's power.

In non-event news, I finally got a Lancelot Loop team going, though I have only tried it on the Archer/Caster day which is the easiest to loop. Not sure I like it more then my usual Dantes team but its something I guess.

Edit: I have since used it on the hardest to loop ember node, and it still works. Still seeing little reason to use it over Dantes as my Lancelot is already max bond, and my plugsuit is also max level. While Dantes is still only bond 6 or 7, and my Mage uniform is still only level 4 or so. So it was a neat experiment, but not a long term useful thing.
    Last edited by Saambell; 2021-04-01 at 09:05 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Speaking of, the CQ took me five times to succeed. Probably should've burnt my seals and been done with it the first time, but I started swearing off doing that once I had a reasonably strong roster of Servants.
    I feel the same way. Using command spells at this point in the game feels like admitting defeat. I tend to reach a point where my patience runs out and I just want it over with, which is when the command spells come out, but until I reach that point I often find myself stubbornly digging in my heels and refusing to do it.

Not quite at the final fight yet myself - I just reached the point where
    Spoiler: in case anyone is still working their way there
    Show
    I fought Kama and got booted back to the surface.

I haven't seen the CQ yet, but I am always hungry for more Lores. What about it is so bad that some of you are choosing to abstain?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Work is the scourge of the gaming classes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

The main difficulty of the CQ is that it's a boss rush, with 6 servants to beat, each with two HP bars where the second bar turns them into alter egos. Breaking the bars also causes a large amount of various buffs and debuffs to go around while killing them outright strongly buffs the rest of the enemy team (including those in the back line), making it next to impossible to really plan your tactics around certain combos. You basically have to rush your attacks and hope for the best.

Personally I have no qualms about using command seals. It's a renewable resource and it helps me win, and it's not like anyone will complain to me about it.

4. - Top - End - #64

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Personally I have no qualms about using command seals. It's a renewable resource and it helps me win, and it's not like anyone will complain to me about it.
    Same, especially near the end of an event with no sign of stuff in the next 3 or so days. If there is zero pressing need for them shortly after, why not use this resource that's right there?

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

i didn't think i would like kama that much going in... but i really like her... so i spent all the savings and nothing... at least parvati can now DSS farm saber embers.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    i didn't think i would like kama that much going in... but i really like her... so i spent all the savings and nothing... at least parvati can now DSS farm saber embers.
    If it's any comfort the next DL campaign will get you - presumably - a sizeable amount of SQ back.

Or, at least, a start at that.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

If it's any comfort the next DL campaign will get you - presumably - a sizeable amount of SQ back.

Or, at least, a start at that.
    What's the requirements for it? Do we need to have S.I.N. done?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    No, just Fuyuki. In addition to various other goodies, we'll receive 10 tickets for logging in. There will also be special missions that reward 10 SQ for every 10 interludes completed, this is both retroactive and going forward. There's a banner with Mysterious Heroine X Alter that I doubt anyone has the resources to roll on.

Full details - https://grandorder.wiki/16M_Downloads_Campaign
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground

Kind of. There is a 10 SQ reward for completing the prologue to SIN, not the actual LB though.

However, the bigger thing is they're adding a series of Extra Master Missions where you get 10 SQ for every 10 Interlude you complete. Similar to what they did with Strengthening Quests, but that came with an additional SQ reward for each completed while this is just the milestone reward for each 10 that you do. There are over 190 Interludes in the game, so that's potentially 190 SQ in the unlikely event that you actually have every Servant with an Interlude and have them appropriately levelled and completed.

I don't know how many Interludes I've done, but it does feels like a lot. Also, I could rather easily complete the ones remaining on my Interlude list if I can get a steady stream of XP.

Oh, Ninja'd, whatever. My router keeps dropping my Internet connection, it's a whole thing.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2021-04-02 at 04:15 AM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Firbolg in the Playground

Rolled one x10 for MHXA and got nothing worthwhile, threw down the free ticket from login and there she was!
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

I'm am cursed with Gold Casters. I've been trying so hard to get Kama or Pavarti but have had no luck. Finally see the shine of a gold Servant and I get excited. Get Nicotis and face palm and she goes immediately to the bottom of the Caster leveling list. Which currently is at:

Illya (Completed, except for skills)
    El Melloi (at Level 43)
    Lily Medea
    Miyu
    Nitocris or Circe

Seriously, I have way too many 4 -Star Casters. As is, I'm pretty sure I'll only use Miyu when I feel like running an Illya based team.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

12. - Top - End - #72

NecromancerGirl

Burned a bunch of SQ from the Interlude gifts trying for NP2 Kama, along with a quick try at Shaharazade, all I got out of it was a second copy of Lancer Vlad. Guess its time to settle in for the long saving for June's Guda Guda, followed by Summer. Meanwhile I will need to save SO MUCH QP. 90 Mil-ish to max a 4 star, which I will need for Guda Guda 4, as well as however much I can get for Summer 4 with Bunny needing maxing, along with whatever I can fill of whatever other characters I pull. Man, this is going to be a LOT of QP if I get super lucky.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

I'm am cursed with Gold Casters. I've been trying so hard to get Kama or Pavarti but have had no luck. Finally see the shine of a gold Servant and I get excited. Get Nicotis and face palm and she goes immediately to the bottom of the Caster leveling list. Which currently is at:

Illya (Completed, except for skills)
    El Melloi (at Level 43)
    Lily Medea
    Miyu
    Nitocris or Circe

Seriously, I have way too many 4 -Star Casters. As is, I'm pretty sure I'll only use Miyu when I feel like running an Illya based team.
    Oh, Nitocris is definitely worth levelling for farming. All you need to do is level her second skill to 8 and she'll get an instant 100% NP charge off of it. After that it's not hard to create an easy 3-turn farming comp for any Caster-friendly node and for most Ember grinding. She's especially useful when you get to things like Gilfes.

There just isn't another Servant with both a full NP charge skill and an aoe NP.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, Nitocris is definitely worth levelling for farming. All you need to do is level her second skill to 8 and she'll get an instant 100% NP charge off of it. After that it's not hard to create an easy 3-turn farming comp for any Caster-friendly node and for most Ember grinding. She's especially useful when you get to things like Gilfes.

There just isn't another Servant with both a full NP charge skill and an aoe NP.
    Yeah Nito is pretty useful.

I'm not rolling for MHXA here, she shows up for saber Wars 2 alongside Yagyu and CEs for that event. Though I'll have to split my quartz between her and Spishtar.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, wow, yeah. Going from 130 SQ to 280 SQ is a happy feel. I am very glad for this new batch of "have a bonus for completing interludes" rewards.

Today is a good day.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

darn, last chance at kama till next year, unless i get a lucky grab bag summon. only thing i got was napoleon... cause i am aparently on a off banner streak... he wouldn't be so bad but he really isn't anything special to long term players.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    darn, last chance at kama till next year, unless i get a lucky grab bag summon. only thing i got was napoleon... cause i am aparently on a off banner streak... he wouldn't be so bad but he really isn't anything special to long term players.
    Eh, I dunno about that. He's a solid Buster AoE Archer with a decent Charisma, an NP damage boost, and an NP charge. His NP charge gives him Ignore Invincible, which, on top of his NP's native DEF ignoring properties, basically means he is doing his full damage to every enemy whenever he erupts. Sure, there are better Archers generally - Squirtoria still dominates the class - and even better Buster AoE Archers - Gilgamesh continues to exist - but he's pretty competent.

Especially if your only 5-star Archer is, say, Orion. Like mine is.

So, yeah, don't sell Everyone's Favorite Fighting Frenchman up short. Pun intended.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Farming what though? I've been meaning to ask this, because when I do repeat quests they are typically pretty easy, so it's not like I need a special Servant to beat them. And a NP to clear the wave saves a little time, but not that much.

Anyways, I guess that's enough to put her above Circe. But not above Miyu. So I've got over 200 levels to do before I'd get to her.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Farming what though? I've been meaning to ask this, because when I do repeat quests they are typically pretty easy, so it's not like I need a special Servant to beat them. And a NP to clear the wave saves a little time, but not that much.

Anyways, I guess that's enough to put her above Circe. But not above Miyu. So I've got over 200 levels to do before I'd get to her.
    When people mention farming comps like this, they generally refer to 3-turn teams who can wipe out each wave of enemies with a single NP. It optimizes time spent farming missions to make it less painful to gather the mats you want to get.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

THE CURSE CONTINUES!

Throw 15 tickets aiming to get Medusa Lancer. Instead I get Caster Gilgamesh. Which hey, is nice since now I've got all the Gilgamesh's. I think I'd only need Enkidu and...hmm who would you use for the 5th Gilgamesh associated Servant? If they release a Kotomine based Servant (please let them release a Kotomine based Servant), I'd got with that. But instead there is...I don't know Ishtar? I'd like someone who isn't his enemy preferably.

Oh, and being part of a theme team puts him above Nitocris and Circe, but is still below Miyu and Lily Medea.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

Which hey, is nice since now I've got all the Gilgamesh's. I think I'd only need Enkidu and...hmm who would you use for the 5th Gilgamesh associated Servant? If they release a Kotomine based Servant (please let them release a Kotomine based Servant), I'd got with that. But instead there is...I don't know Ishtar? I'd like someone who isn't his enemy preferably.
    You could bring in Mozart. He's the only other Servant who uses the same voice actor as Gil.

Oh, and being part of a theme team puts him above Nitocris and Circe, but is still below Miyu and Lily Medea.
    I'd consider moving him up in your priority queue personally - to be useable for farming at least - as he's an event Servant for the Summer rerun in a few months. Which, all told, is a rather long event with relatively few event Servants available, especially for F2P players. In this case, you'll want to have event bonus Servants in the party for every conceivable mission as they decrease the grind for the three concurrent point ladders by a notable amount.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2021-04-11 at 12:35 AM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

So, the banner I was waiting for came up. I know I should be saving, but I had to do it. Ten tickets and 30 SQ later, I had the Servant I came for.

My Izo is now NP5. Waiting a year to finish him off was worth it.

That said, I was particularly excited during my pulls for Izo to get spooked by sparkly orbs! That's right, the OTHER Servant I never thought I'd pull came home!

I now have Napoleon. I am very happy with how this turned out.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

Been a while since I poked my nose in here, but I haven't had too much to talk about I suppose. Haven't really been rolling much, aside from breaking down a bit and spending 12 tickets rolling for Ishtar, but... Yeah, I'd really like to add her to my roster, so I went for it. Got a Prince of Lan Ling from it, which... Seems pretty useful, actually. I'm pretty light on Supports, and he's a very solid one all-told. I'll probably invest in him once Saber Shiki is in good shape, since she's been put on hold a couple of times and really deserves more use after her new Rank Up. Otherwise, I've basically got nothing to report on the roster front.

New event (for me) seems fun in terms of story, but very grindy. Looks like the last summer event, kind of, in that you need to do a ridiculous number of battles to finish everything. Rewards aren't bad, and I really want the free Servant for this one (Supports needed, as mentioned before, plus I currently only have Ushi for single-target Riders and Ryoma is basically just much better Ushi, so I'm game to finish it, but seems very grindy indeed. Not a lot of choices to make, just run the same node ten times until the quest completes and then find another node to run ten times.

I did manage to get through Lostbelt 1 during the gap between events I could do. It was... Easier than I expected. Definitely less difficult overall than Camelot, probably easier than Babylonia, and obviously it never got close to the big boss fights of Solomon.
    Spoiler: LB1 Spoilers
    Show

The only halfway difficult fights are the one big hydra thing, Minotaur (who thought a Berzerker boss that can deal 12k on a Buster crit was a good idea? He's just an ultra-DPS-race) and Anastasia herself, who was clearly designed to be just unfair enough that the average player would be expected to use Command Seals. I used one, to full heal a borrowed Ozy, which bought me enough time to wipe out her Guts HP bar with one last NP. Ivan and the big silly tree were both obliterated by Shiki. Especially the tree. Relying on a huge defense boost for your gimmick really doesn't do anything against her.

Story-wise, I felt the prologue was great but the actual Lostbelt was a bit of a step back from Babylonia and Solomon in terms of storytelling. The plight of the Yaga was a bit over-simplistic, and Kadoc was a very straightforward villain (me Kadoc! Me raging inferiority complex! Me do better than you!). Anastasia was pretty good, and I like 'Kotomine' (who seems to be about half Rasputin and half Kotomine, really) was great. You can really see the increased budget in action, though. In Orleans, we got like one NPC sprite, single sprites with maybe two or three face variations for the Servants and like two backgrounds, both of which would be repeatedly reused later. In the Lostbelts we get six different Yaga sprites, full facial variations for the entire Chaldea staff, multiple new outfits for the protagonists, unique sprites for every antagonist (two for Koyanskaya!) and no less than four new battle backgrounds. Not to mention the improved look for Da Vinci and Holmes, with all their new facial expressions. The game looks way better than it ever has in the past, no question.

Favorite character? Goredolf. The poor precious child. He might be a terrible leader, but the guy is probably the best support member we've ever had. Goredolf cares, despite being an arrogant Mage, and that's great. Second favorite? Avicebron. I didn't like him in Apocrypha, but here he's just such a great guy.

I really wanted to like Atalante. I love Atalalter's character design and animations. But... Well, I'm not a big fan of being backstabbed halfheartedly for poorly thought-out reasons.

Part-way into LB2. Feels a lot like more of the same. But it'll be on hold until this event's done... And not a lot of time between this one and the new GudaGuda. 220 SQ and 21 tickets saved up. I have some degree of hope for getting GudAvenger. We'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by DaedalusMkV; 2021-04-16 at 02:47 AM.
    Avatar by the wonderful SubLimePie. Former avatar by Andraste.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

my off banner streak continues... i got nightengale...

Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

And finished the event. Actually was pretty nice. No additional grinding near the end, or at least, not much. I only needed to run three levels to get the things I needed to finish my final missions. And at that point I had pretty much exhausted the shop of all useful materials.

The Challenge quest wasn't too bad either. Trick was picking up the 'Ignore Defenses' CE, and putting it on Cu Classic who just doesn't die. He made it all the way to the Caster stage and got it down to half health before he finally dropped. And since I was so far along I popped the Command Seals to pick up the easy win. Sure, I bet I could've done that with only 1 Command Seal, but why not? I'd rather just move on, I've got to get to the prologue to S.I.N. pretty quickly to get my 10 SQ.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

The Challenge quest wasn't too bad either. Trick was picking up the 'Ignore Defenses' CE, and putting it on Cu Classic who just doesn't die. He made it all the way to the Caster stage and got it down to half health before he finally dropped. And since I was so far along I popped the Command Seals to pick up the easy win. Sure, I bet I could've done that with only 1 Command Seal, but why not? I'd rather just move on, I've got to get to the prologue to S.I.N. pretty quickly to get my 10 SQ.
    Yeah, the CQ is the same as it was last time, so if your strategy worked then, it will work again. As for me:

Spoiler
    Show
    The thing about this CQ is that Nobu has multiple DEF buffs that she sheds as you break her health bars. You can debuff them all at once, but doing so gives her permanent non-dispellable offensive buffs. So you can either run it as an arms race, trying to knock her down before she crits for an OHKO, or you can try to work around her DEF buffs without removing them. As memory serves, last time I did the former; this time, however, I did the latter. I ran an Arts/stall team for easy NP charging. My team:
    • Vlad, Child of Atlas
    • Jeanne, Imaginary Element
    • Guest: Lancer Li
    • Sheba, Dive to Blue
    • Assassin Shiki, Dive to Blue

Because I was fielding two 5-stars and two 4-stars, I really didn't have room for an extra teammate, so I had to make it count.

Li's NP ignores DEF buffs, as does Shiki's. Also, Sheba's NP decreases DEF - which doesn't dispel the DEF buffs but merely offsets them. And the Child of Atlas CE, on Vlad, ignores DEF buffs. So I was in a pretty solid place. Lots of Arts for NP charging, and Jeanne's NP for invulnerability when the NP rolled around.

Thanks to Li being able to carve through Nobu's first bar like a hot lance through butter, and Vlad doing the same on the second bar, Nobu didn't even fire off her NP until after she was already on her third form. Which Jeanne was able to block summarily. Unfortunately, that's around the time that the OHKOs started pouring in, and I had only just started her final bar when she took out the last of my team. I'm not to proud to use Command Seals, which I did, and as a result her final form was a cakewalk.

Ultimately, even trying to respect the DEF buffs, it ended up turning into an arms race. So if I had to do it over, I'd probably go for removing her buffs and trying to out-crit her. But I managed to do it, so I'm satisfied.

And with that, the event is done for me. Hope you all enjoyed.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yeah, the CQ is the same as it was last time, so if your strategy worked then, it will work again. As for me:

Spoiler
    Show
    The thing about this CQ is that Nobu has multiple DEF buffs that she sheds as you break her health bars. You can debuff them all at once, but doing so gives her permanent non-dispellable offensive buffs. So you can either run it as an arms race, trying to knock her down before she crits for an OHKO, or you can try to work around her DEF buffs without removing them. As memory serves, last time I did the former; this time, however, I did the latter. I ran an Arts/stall team for easy NP charging. My team:
    • Vlad, Child of Atlas
    • Jeanne, Imaginary Element
    • Guest: Lancer Li
    • Sheba, Dive to Blue
    • Assassin Shiki, Dive to Blue

Because I was fielding two 5-stars and two 4-stars, I really didn't have room for an extra teammate, so I had to make it count.

Li's NP ignores DEF buffs, as does Shiki's. Also, Sheba's NP decreases DEF - which doesn't dispel the DEF buffs but merely offsets them. And the Child of Atlas CE, on Vlad, ignores DEF buffs. So I was in a pretty solid place. Lots of Arts for NP charging, and Jeanne's NP for invulnerability when the NP rolled around.

Thanks to Li being able to carve through Nobu's first bar like a hot lance through butter, and Vlad doing the same on the second bar, Nobu didn't even fire off her NP until after she was already on her third form. Which Jeanne was able to block summarily. Unfortunately, that's around the time that the OHKOs started pouring in, and I had only just started her final bar when she took out the last of my team. I'm not to proud to use Command Seals, which I did, and as a result her final form was a cakewalk.

Ultimately, even trying to respect the DEF buffs, it ended up turning into an arms race. So if I had to do it over, I'd probably go for removing her buffs and trying to out-crit her. But I managed to do it, so I'm satisfied.

And with that, the event is done for me. Hope you all enjoyed.
    Why not take Mash in that final spot? Her defenses really help with final stage's sudden spike in damage and crits. And she's free to take so why not?

EDIT: If you are curious, here's the line up I did it with: Support Li - Mash (+1000 HP for everyone) - Cu Classic (Ignore Defenses) - Illya (+Buster and NP gain) - Sitonai (+arts/buster, 40% NP) - Sakamoto (+Arts, NP dmg)
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2021-04-21 at 02:13 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Why not take Mash in that final spot? Her defenses really help with final stage's sudden spike in damage and crits. And she's free to take so why not?
    Probably because I was not thinking. Otherwise, yes, you're absolutely right.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

In celebration of Jeanne's buff/adorable costume in JP, I decided to use the same party as before -- Jeanne-Waver-Merlin.

It worked obviously, those three could survive the heat death of the universe together. The only real obstacle is Nobbu's Rider form, but because the NP bar is lengthened it's okay to use hard defense skills more liberally until her HP bar gets whittled down and she becomes a Caster that isn't threatening at all.

I think the previous attempt was around 50+ turns and this one was 32, so better overall as far as stall teams go.

30. - Top - End - #90

NecromancerGirl

In celebration of Jeanne's buff/adorable costume in JP, I decided to use the same party as before -- Jeanne-Waver-Merlin.

It worked obviously, those three could survive the heat death of the universe together. The only real obstacle is Nobbu's Rider form, but because the NP bar is lengthened it's okay to use hard defense skills more liberally until her HP bar gets whittled down and she becomes a Caster that isn't threatening at all.

I think the previous attempt was around 50+ turns and this one was 32, so better overall as far as stall teams go.
    Honest question: did you at any point use Merlin's 3rd skill?

Due to break bars, Merlin has fallen on hard times. Hes been kicked down to arts stall, as buster nukes have been removed from the game. His 3rd skill might as well not exist at this point besides maybe the bonus hp. Sure, hes still a very powerful character, and for a few farming teams his 20% np gauge works very well, but he is not nearly the threat he was for the few months between his release and break bars being added. Getting through arc 1 you could ask for no better support. But with arc 1.5 and arc 2 he has definitely fallen off in use. Its kind of sad how hes gone from the most broken support to arts stall support.