New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default The Cornucopia of Infinite Adventure

I've just finished a demo of The Cornucopia of Infinite Adventure, a program which will generate a new pen-and-paper gamebook each time it's run.

I'd be interested in feedback. You can play it here: https://gamebookgenerator.itch.io/cornucopia

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: The Cornucopia of Infinite Adventure

Wow this is actually pretty interesting. The setting and rules it makes seem like they were really made by a person whole cloth. Also apparently if I spe d some cowrie shells I can get a neck weasel, which are quite fashionable and give you a bonus to Cha.

3. - Top - End - #3

SwashbucklerGuy

biggrin Re: The Cornucopia of Infinite Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Vianceit View Post
    Wow this is actually pretty interesting. The setting and rules it makes seem like they were really made by a person whole cloth. Also apparently if I spe d some cowrie shells I can get a neck weasel, which are quite fashionable and give you a bonus to Cha.
    Thanks!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Is there any way of putting links and anchors in the text, so that if you click on the "go to nnn" it actually takes you to that location? If you can embed HTML in the document it should be fairly easy.
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

5. - Top - End - #5

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
    Is there any way of putting links and anchors in the text, so that if you click on the "go to nnn" it actually takes you to that location? If you can embed HTML in the document it should be fairly easy.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll note it as something to possibly add.