New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Beans Are Evil

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Beans Are Evil

I find myself, in this strange 2 years, having even stranger past times. Recently, I have begun a series of videos dubbed "the Bean Saga", in which a faceless man known only as "The Puzzler" seeks to rescue an equally faceless man named "Dave" from cans of beans which have kidnapped him and stolen him away to their fortified nest.
    Link for the complete season 1:

Join me for a fast paced and fun experience, with videos taking up only a few of our precious moments. May you laugh, nay you cry, but most importantly, may you know: I have seen the enemy, and he, is, Beans.

For those of you who enjoy the Bean Saga, season 2 is already in motion. Albeit slower than the last.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Beans Are Evil

It's nice to have my theories confirmed!

Personally I am both allergic to and intolerant of soya, the smell of peas makes me nauseous and I cannot stand the taste of peanuts or most forms of beans so it seems very reasonable that legumes might go the next step and start kidnapping people. (No, I'm not called "Dave".)

Good luck with the acting!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Beans Are Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Khedrac View Post
    It's nice to have my theories confirmed!

Personally I am both allergic to and intolerant of soya, the smell of peas makes me nauseous and I cannot stand the taste of peanuts or most forms of beans so it seems very reasonable that legumes might go the next step and start kidnapping people. (No, I'm not called "Dave".)

Good luck with the acting!
    Less acting and more being an idiot while pretending that all of this is perfectly logical. If anything, the only acting involved is purposeful overacting.
    Last edited by moonfly7; 2021-03-16 at 07:28 AM.