New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Blustery Hearts {HSHC, IC}

Episode One: Orientation Day!
    Or, Where we find ourselves now.

It is Orientation Day. Not quite the first day of term, but the Thursday prior, where incoming Freshmen are invited to come to the campus early and get moved in and have a day on campus to themselves to try and figure out how to get from place to place.

It is a beautiful day in Chicago, the wind is a gentle breeze that ruffles the leaves of the trees turning gold and red as the season begins to change. The temperature is pleasant, and the sun is shining, through the windows of the student union. Inside the building, there is close to five hundred freshmen, all of whom are chatting with friends, or making acquaintances with others.

Depending on what you are doing, your view may be slightly different, but whether you are upstairs looking down, or downstairs looking around, there is a sudden opening in the crowd of students. And through that opening you see her.

Brown hair frames a heart-shaped face. She is holding a large cup of coffee in both hands and she is listening to something on her headphones. She has a few books on the table in front of her, but the rest of the table is surprisingly empty.

Spoiler: Roll #1
    Show
    Time to make a good first impression! This is an opposed Allure roll. The winner gets +2 VP, runner up gets +1.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2021-03-20 at 09:35 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Blustery Hearts {HSHC, IC}

Mary had set aside a couple hours today to deal with orientation - both the slow grinding speeches that would no-doubt be given, and also time for her to zip around campus on her bike, so she could have a decent idea of how long it takes to get from class to class during a more high-traffic time of day. Her eyes flit over the crowd, looking to spot any newcomers among the throngs of locals. Every time she makes eye contact, she makes sure to shoot them a dazzling smile.

As Mary briskly makes her way through the student union, she stops now and then to listen in on a bit of conversation near the info kiosk. She picks up a handful of pamphlets about on-campus job opportunities and research assistance, and sticks them in her calendar notebook. As she's glancing around looking for new faces, she spots her. Mary's heart skips a beat - this new face was just too cute for her to stand. She'd have to make sure to over and introduce herself - just being friendly, and definitely nothing else. She let out a sigh at the little lie she'd just told herself - she knew her schedule didn't have a ton of room for socializing, let alone romance, but she had a feeling she'd find the time, somehow.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Allure. Strong +1, Cheerful +2, Competitive Spirit +1. Total +4 (+3 if nobody else rolls).

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

That's when a snappy suit, and a pretty blonde face strolls into campus, sipping an artisque tea blend flanked by a dozen muscle bound thugs in sunglasses. Elsewhere on the highest floors did more snipers make a show of their guns out the windows, ready to remove all threats to the blonde's life. And that was just the visible security. As she walks she attracts the attention of, well most of the student body, and one by one their awe overcomes their fear and they attempt to get close to this mysterious blonde girl. Most are rebuffed, but by the time she sees HER. She has about a half dozen cute girls surrounding her.

Take me to her. She orders the security her eyes wide in the same shock and awe the campus has for her, and immediately they start parting the crowd, as Chloe trots forward.

Hello, my name is Chloe Mornings. She says with a small curtsey, before extending her hand forwards to shake. May I have the pleasure of your lovely name? She asks, as the half dozen schoolgirls make Chloe seem important.

Of course, it was then that the dean's assistant walked up to the.... group. "Ms.Mornings. We just wanted to thank you personally for your generous donation, and to assure you that the Mornings Magnet Mastery building is ready and eager to accept new students."

Spoiler
    Show

Neutral allure, School queen, Conncetions, Dazzling display (+4, everyone else roll twice and take the lower)
    Last edited by Illven; 2021-03-21 at 01:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Natalia sneezes again, rubbing morosely at her nose. With all the people moving about in the room, there was bound to be some dust kicked up and circulated around in the air, and her lungs have never been especially strong. The crowd was already throwing her off more than she knows it should; she hasn't been around this many people in a long time, and the room feels too close and cramped. Seeing a few tables nearby, she moves towards those, glad of the chance to rest her feet and get out of the milling crowd. She sniffles a bit again, heading for the nearest table--and sees her.

Frankly, Natalia doesn't know what to do with this new information, seeing her and experiencing a rush of new feelings. She stands frozen for a long moment... and then Chloe's entourage start pushing people out of the way and forcing their way through the crowd towards approximately where Natalia is standing. A high sound of panic escapes Natalia's throat, and she instinctively hides behind the nearest thing she can--which turns out to be the beautiful girl's chair.

A few moments later, Natalia manages to slow down her racing heart a little bit and realizes that her hand is clutched around the girl's left shoulder. "S-sorry..." she says quickly in embarrassment, a little bit of fear still showing as she drops her arm and tries to back away from the situation. The wall of students either singing Chloe's praises or looking in to see what's going on stop her, and she shrinks back against the chair, rubbing her nose again.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Strong Allure +1, Sniffles +1, Scaredy-Cat +1 (or +2 if Chloe's goons and/or the milling crowd tip the threat level to "actually scary"). Total +3 (or +4 depending on Scaredy-Cat)
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Ichika meanwhile, doesn't bother to hang out in the student union building. What was she, a manadeshi (teacher's pet)?

The exchange student is instead just outside the building, smoking a cigarette. God, what a great country this was - smoking at 18? And nobody to yell at you? Awesome! She blows a puff into the warm breeze. She had almost a week before classes started. So much time to just... take it easy!

Noting one of the scary, serious men closer to the door, she puts out her smoke in the cigarette bin. The girl slides up to him, trying to look cute. "Nee, we don't see a lot of guns like those at schools back home," she says, noting the poorly concealed bulge at the man's side. "Making a movie, are you? The school is a gun free zone, and you don't look like police- ooh! Shiikuretto eijento desu ka!?" Her excitement seems equal parts teasing and genuine.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Truant - Skip this roll, double my result next time if I succeed.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    That's when a snappy suit, and a pretty blonde face strolls into campus, sipping an artisque tea blend flanked by a dozen muscle bound thugs in sunglasses. Elsewhere on the highest floors did more snipers make a show of their guns out the windows, ready to remove all threats to the blonde's life. And that was just the visible security. As she walks she attracts the attention of, well most of the student body, and one by one their awe overcomes their fear and they attempt to get close to this mysterious blonde girl. Most are rebuffed, but by the time she sees HER. She has about a half dozen cute girls surrounding her.

Take me to her. She orders the security her eyes wide in the same shock and awe the campus has for her, and immediately they start parting the crowd, as Chloe trots forward.

Hello, my name is Chloe Mornings. She says with a small curtsey, before extending her hand forwards to shake. May I have the pleasure of your lovely name? She asks, as the half dozen schoolgirls make Chloe seem important.

Of course, it was then that the dean's assistant walked up to the.... group. "Ms.Mornings. We just wanted to thank you personally for your generous donation, and to assure you that the Mornings Magnet Mastery building is ready and eager to accept new students."

Spoiler
    Show

Neutral allure, School queen, Conncetions, Dazzling display (+4, everyone else roll twice and take the lower)
    The young lady watches Chloe coming. It is hard not to, considering that her security is forcing their way through the crowd of freshmen. She sees the gaggle of schoolgirls with Chloe, and hears the assistant dean. She looks at Chloe for a moment before taking the hand.

"Irini Ivanova," she responds, but that is as far as she gets before her chair is bumped by the other girl who has taken shelter behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Natalia sneezes again, rubbing morosely at her nose. With all the people moving about in the room, there was bound to be some dust kicked up and circulated around in the air, and her lungs have never been especially strong. The crowd was already throwing her off more than she knows it should; she hasn't been around this many people in a long time, and the room feels too close and cramped. Seeing a few tables nearby, she moves towards those, glad of the chance to rest her feet and get out of the milling crowd. She sniffles a bit again, heading for the nearest table--and sees her.

Frankly, Natalia doesn't know what to do with this new information, seeing her and experiencing a rush of new feelings. She stands frozen for a long moment... and then Chloe's entourage start pushing people out of the way and forcing their way through the crowd towards approximately where Natalia is standing. A high sound of panic escapes Natalia's throat, and she instinctively hides behind the nearest thing she can--which turns out to be the beautiful girl's chair.

A few moments later, Natalia manages to slow down her racing heart a little bit and realizes that her hand is clutched around the girl's left shoulder. "S-sorry..." she says quickly in embarrassment, a little bit of fear still showing as she drops her arm and tries to back away from the situation. The wall of students either singing Chloe's praises or looking in to see what's going on stop her, and she shrinks back against the chair, rubbing her nose again.

Show
    Strong Allure +1, Sniffles +1, Scaredy-Cat +1 (or +2 if Chloe's goons and/or the milling crowd tip the threat level to "actually scary"). Total +3 (or +4 depending on Scaredy-Cat)
    "Please," the girl says, her Russian accent giving her voice an odd lilt. "Do not be worrying. Is fine now." Having taken her hand back from Chloe, she now offers it to the girl behind her chair.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Mary had set aside a couple hours today to deal with orientation - both the slow grinding speeches that would no-doubt be given, and also time for her to zip around campus on her bike, so she could have a decent idea of how long it takes to get from class to class during a more high-traffic time of day. Her eyes flit over the crowd, looking to spot any newcomers among the throngs of locals. Every time she makes eye contact, she makes sure to shoot them a dazzling smile.

As Mary briskly makes her way through the student union, she stops now and then to listen in on a bit of conversation near the info kiosk. She picks up a handful of pamphlets about on-campus job opportunities and research assistance, and sticks them in her calendar notebook. As she's glancing around looking for new faces, she spots her. Mary's heart skips a beat - this new face was just too cute for her to stand. She'd have to make sure to over and introduce herself - just being friendly, and definitely nothing else. She let out a sigh at the little lie she'd just told herself - she knew her schedule didn't have a ton of room for socializing, let alone romance, but she had a feeling she'd find the time, somehow.

Show
    Allure. Strong +1, Cheerful +2, Competitive Spirit +1. Total +4 (+3 if nobody else rolls).
    Mary comes by the table at the same time that the girl is helping another girl who was hiding behind her chair. She arrives just in time to hear her say, in a Russian accent, "I am Irini Ivanova."

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Ichika meanwhile, doesn't bother to hang out in the student union building. What was she, a manadeshi (teacher's pet)?

The exchange student is instead just outside the building, smoking a cigarette. God, what a great country this was - smoking at 18? And nobody to yell at you? Awesome! She blows a puff into the warm breeze. She had almost a week before classes started. So much time to just... take it easy!

Noting one of the scary, serious men closer to the door, she puts out her smoke in the cigarette bin. The girl slides up to him, trying to look cute. "Nee, we don't see a lot of guns like those at schools back home," she says, noting the poorly concealed bulge at the man's side. "Making a movie, are you? The school is a gun free zone, and you don't look like police- ooh! Shiikuretto eijento desu ka!?" Her excitement seems equal parts teasing and genuine.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Truant - Skip this roll, double my result next time if I succeed.
    "Miss," the security man says. "I don't know what you just said. But I need you to back away."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #7

Irini, a lovely name for a lovely girl. Is this seat taken? May I take it? She asks gesturing to the seat next to Irini.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Natalia takes the offered hand hesitantly, a faint blush appearing on her pale cheeks. "Oh. S-sorry again. I'm N-Natalia Ready."

With the adrenaline from the sudden rush of bodies wearing off, Natalia feels suddenly faint; even so little exertion as running and jumping behind the chair is more than her frail form is ready to handle at the moment, and her knees begin to buckle on her even as she gets back to her feet. She moves over to the nearest chair and collapses into it--then jumps out a second later, realizing only belatedly that she was sitting in the chair that Chloe has just asked for. "Sorry! I-I didn't..."

Trailing off in embarrassment, Natalia uses this secondary burst of energy to move to the other side of the table, towards the chair directly across from Irini. She sits down hard, breathing a bit heavily, the blush on her face edging towards looking feverish.
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Irini, a lovely name for a lovely girl. Is this seat taken? May I take it? She asks gesturing to the seat next to Irini.
    Natalia takes the offered hand hesitantly, a faint blush appearing on her pale cheeks. "Oh. S-sorry again. I'm N-Natalia Ready."

With the adrenaline from the sudden rush of bodies wearing off, Natalia feels suddenly faint; even so little exertion as running and jumping behind the chair is more than her frail form is ready to handle at the moment, and her knees begin to buckle on her even as she gets back to her feet. She moves over to the nearest chair and collapses into it--then jumps out a second later, realizing only belatedly that she was sitting in the chair that Chloe has just asked for. "Sorry! I-I didn't..."

Trailing off in embarrassment, Natalia uses this secondary burst of energy to move to the other side of the table, towards the chair directly across from Irini. She sits down hard, breathing a bit heavily, the blush on her face edging towards looking feverish.
    Irini gestures to the chair Chloe asks for. But before she can say anything, Natalia occupies and gives up the chair. "Apparently is free."

She then turns back to Natalia. "You are okay? You are looking... ah, what is word? Flushing?"

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    "Miss," the security man says. "I don't know what you just said. But I need you to back away."
    "I am a student, and can go wherever I please," she says sternly, demeanor changing entirely when she sees that the man is a stick in the mud. "You're not even faculty, chinpira. I asked you why you have a gun. And if you don't want me making a scene, I suggest you tell me."

Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"We're private security. And you are right, I am not faculty, and cannot stop you students from entering or exiting the building. But I am still here to provide threat assessment for our employer. Is that enough for you, or would you still like to cause a scene?"

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

”See, was that so hard?” she says, switching back to her friendly personality. “Isn’t this... excessive, though? I’ve heard things about Chicago, but surely this kind of thing is too much, desu ne? Who is the fancy person, anyways? Some CEO’s daughter?”

Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

"Since you have to ask, you don't need to know. I am sorry, but it is really something I am not allowed to talk about."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

The girl raises an eyebrow, but shrugs. ”Weird secret to keep. Answer is probably on SNS.” ...which would be more helpful if she knew more people here. Whatever, keep the spooky guy on edge, play it cool. “Anyway, got stuff to do, chinpura. Keep the rich kid safe from stray paper airplanes!” With that, she skips off to... probably the school’s textbook store. Maybe she’d meet some future classmates in there!

Show

15. - Top - End - #15

Right word, wrong tense. Flushed is what you are looking for. Chloe corrects gently with a smile as she sits down gracefully.

If you are unwell, may I suggest the infirmary? Chloe suggests to Natalia. Surely you'd be more comfortable in a climate controlled location.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

"No!" Natalia says, more sharply than she means to. Not on my first day, please let me go one day without going there...

"I'm... I'm okay," she says much more quietly a moment later. "It's nothing new... for me, at least. I just need to... sit f-for a little bit."
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Mary comes by the table at the same time that the girl is helping another girl who was hiding behind her chair. She arrives just in time to hear her say, in a Russian accent, "I am Irini Ivanova."
    Mary sees the other girls, and sees the only remaining chair, and thinks of a good reason to interject herself into the conversation. She disappears into the crowd for a moment, only to return several second later with two chairs in tow. She sets one down for Chloe before taking the fourth one for herself. She glances around, flashing a nervous grin. "Sorry, should probably introduce myself. Mary Gardner, freshman. Although I guess that should be obvious, given the circumstances." She waves vaguely at the student union around them. "Quick question, for...Chloe, right? Do those guys follow you everywhere, or was this more about making a big entrance?"

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #18

I mean besides the manor, they follow me everywhere. The security team is different at the manor. Chloe explains. It's a pleasure to meet you Mary.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Right word, wrong tense. Flushed is what you are looking for. Chloe corrects gently with a smile as she sits down gracefully.

If you are unwell, may I suggest the infirmary? Chloe suggests to Natalia. Surely you'd be more comfortable in a climate controlled location.
    "Thank you," she says through slightly clenched teeth.

"No!" Natalia says, more sharply than she means to. Not on my first day, please let me go one day without going there...

"I'm... I'm okay," she says much more quietly a moment later. "It's nothing new... for me, at least. I just need to... sit f-for a little bit."
    'Well, then, by all means, sit! Sit and talk with me, yes?"

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Mary sees the other girls, and sees the only remaining chair, and thinks of a good reason to interject herself into the conversation. She disappears into the crowd for a moment, only to return several second later with two chairs in tow. She sets one down for Chloe before taking the fourth one for herself. She glances around, flashing a nervous grin. "Sorry, should probably introduce myself. Mary Gardner, freshman. Although I guess that should be obvious, given the circumstances." She waves vaguely at the student union around them. "Quick question, for...Chloe, right? Do those guys follow you everywhere, or was this more about making a big entrance?"
    "Hello, Mary. I am Irini Ivanova."

I mean besides the manor, they follow me everywhere. The security team is different at the manor. Chloe explains. It's a pleasure to meet you Mary.
    "How... interesting. I do not suppose you could tell them to leave? They are... eh.... navyazchivyy... Ah. Intruding."

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Natalia smiles shyly at Irini, slowly getting her breathing back under control. She jumps slightly, noticing Mary for the first time, then shrinks embarrassedly into her seat a little more. the many, many armed people around intimidate her enough, now that she's settled out of complete panic, that it takes her a few tries to speak, not sure how to break the odd atmosphere of the room.

"S-soo..." she begins finally, desperately casting about for a topic all of them might be interested in. "What classes are y-you all thinking about taking?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21

I..... suppose I could. Chloe physically forces each and every individual word out.

Security..... You.... are dismissed. She shivers, looking down at the table.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Natalia smiles shyly at Irini, slowly getting her breathing back under control. She jumps slightly, noticing Mary for the first time, then shrinks embarrassedly into her seat a little more. the many, many armed people around intimidate her enough, now that she's settled out of complete panic, that it takes her a few tries to speak, not sure how to break the odd atmosphere of the room.

"S-soo..." she begins finally, desperately casting about for a topic all of them might be interested in. "What classes are y-you all thinking about taking?"
    "I was thinking of programming, but I would likely be taken as one of the hackers, nyet?" She chuckles. "But in seriousness, I will be studying the physics."

I..... suppose I could. Chloe physically forces each and every individual word out.

Security..... You.... are dismissed. She shivers, looking down at the table.
    The apparent head of Chloe's security detail nods, then makes a quick series of gestures over his head. And then, they are all leaving.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

23. - Top - End - #23

Neat, me too. I just love physics! She giggles nervously.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Natalia smiles nervously at Irini's joke, nodding along with her. "Physics is an interesting subject. I-I think I'm going to do something in the sciences, or maybe teaching... I'm n-not quite sure..." she trails off, looking down for a moment.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

“Is time enough for planning futures together!” Irini says.

“For now, it is time to be finding together where we will be sleeping.”

Irini starts picking up her things, and for the first time you actually look at what she had in front of her. A few magazines, tabloids, from the looks of them, all in Russian, go into her bag atop what looks like a sketchbook. She closes it up, slips it over her shoulder, and picks up her jacket. The jacket is another oddity. It is old Soviet Red Army stuff. And not the Cold War era, but WW2.

She folds the jacket over her arm and starts walking away.

Spoiler: Scene 2
    Show
    Unnoposed roll!

Allure D8: Make charming and pleasant conversation. +2 VP
    Skill D8: Sge said she was going to be studying Physics right? Have deep, intellectual conversation with the Russian beauty. +2 VP
    Luck D11: Wait. Did she say we’d be sleeping together? Huh, what were the odds...? 1VP, plus you’ll be able to get a +1 bonus to a roll as you wake up with your new roommate!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

26. - Top - End - #26

So I was talking to.... Chloe starts, before a shy pretty lady shoves a textbook in her face. "I can't get this problem!"

Oh, well you see. Oh hun. You got the answer right, did you transpose a number on the answer sheet? Right as I was saying.....

"Can you help me next?" "No no me!" No no see, you confused mass and weight here. Mass doesn't change based on gravity.

And this.....This.... no.... you're right.... I'll put in a call to the publisher, they'll have to print an edit.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, Honor student, school queen, connections.
    Last edited by Illven; 2021-03-27 at 02:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

A little way from the rest, a grenn-haired... well, green-dye-haired... girl in what looks like a Japanese high-school uniform (and those in the know would immediately recognize which school, from which exactly romcom anime, it is a uniform of) stands, leaning against the wall, her eyes buried in the phone as she frantically swipes the screen with a look of intense concentration on her face - playing some game, perhaps? Every once in a while, she takes a quick look up from the phone, then goes back to swiping, biting her lip.
    This continues for a while, until Irini readies to leave - at which point the girl parts the wall and heads towards Irini - and otheres - i a brisk pace, waving her free hand, "Miss! Miss, one moment!"
    "Could you sit back for just a minute? I almost finished!" With that confusing statement, she stuffs her phone into Irini's face, so that she could see her own portrait - albeit unfinished - on the screen.
    The gallery previews on the bottom of the screen show - would anyone scroll to them - a couple of sketches of the campus grounds, and, from before that, several drawings of ecchi* nature... or could they be just nude pose studies?
    Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    Strong Allure +1, Moe Entrthusiat +2, Cosplay Enthusiast +2, Doujinshi Enthusiast either +0 or +2. Total either +5 or +7, depending on D4 Luck roll (no modifiers)
    Last edited by jamieth; 2021-03-26 at 01:06 AM.
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Natalia tries to take part in the conversation, she really does, but the combination of her years of pseudo-isolation due to illness and her own lack of knowledge on the subject means that she doesn't have a lot of information to add to the conversation about physics.

What she does have, however, is a lot of questions, and she proves to be an able listener. Plus, she's obviously trying despite her shyness, so that has to count for something... right?

Show
    Neutral Skill, no bonuses. After the inevitable failed roll, I'll activate Easily Forgiven to turn it into a success.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Mary compares schedules with the others, mostly trying to figure out where time to hang out might be able to occur, but the extent to just how packed her own time was more than a little off-putting to most people - tends to make them think she's judging them for their work ethic. Which she isn't, she knows she's a freak in that regard, but she doesn't realize how it comes across.

Show
    Strong Allure, Competitive Spirit. Total +2.

My Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Having collected some of her books, Ichika wanders back into the student union. With the sun shining through the windows, the temperature is a little bit warm, and so the girl tosses off her windbreaker and unbuttons her shirt - just enough to draw some wanted attention from the boys. Hm... might as well see who that secret agent dude was protecting.

Looking around at where the men's focus lay, Ichika is soon able to hone in on their focus: A blonde girl, surprisingly plain looking. Yeah, that girl screams rich dude's daughter. But who is that cutie she's babbling to...? The exchange student sneaks up, and gently places her hands on the Russian girl's shoulders. "Nee... you don't sound like an Amerikajin. Are you an exchange student too? Shusshin wa dochira desu ka? Where are you from?" There's a look in her eyes that is equal parts "I mean no harm, just teasing" and "Ooh, new toy." The hint of cigarette smoke still hangs on the girl.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure, Shameless (+2, if unbuttoning your shirt enough for the bra to be just visible is enough), Touchy-Feely (+1)
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2021-03-26 at 10:38 PM.

Show