1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Principia IC

The Chrysaorian Hegemony

Morale 6
    Influence 6

Spoiler: To the Hecatian Shade
    Show

Is this true? Have you broken your word in such an egregious manner? We care not for the Domin, but we thought better of you. If what the Channel says is true, then you deserve your fate.

Spoiler: To the Oracle Family Company
    Show

I am glad the Archive survived your cowardly assault. I hope that Principia Personnel Systems' declaration has swayed your opinion on the threat posed by the Nascence.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Pointing out that the Nascence is at 0 INF - does that do anything to change your threat assessment?

Spoiler: To the Magnus Apparatus
    Show

Very well. You have our blessing to expand, especially considering the threat posed by the Nascence. Though we warn you - any attempt to take [Territory 17] will be met once more with war.

Spoiler: To Channel Seldiva
    Show

While not as egregious as the actions of the Shade, you have broken your word. You shall have nothing from us this year.

Show

The Hegemony is moderately upset with you this season for you breaking your deal with the Hecatian Shade, and as such will not trade with you this turn. Whether they will trade with you in future turns is up for debate, pending your actions this turn.

Spoiler: To the Amarinthine Archive
    Show

We appreciate your generosity. The galaxy will be lesser for your passing. We shall keep your memory alive, in the aeons to come, should we survive ourselves.

Spoiler: Midturn - GM only
    Show

Spoiler: Hey I said GM only
    Show

Spoiler: Can you live with the shame of cheating?
    Show

Spoiler: Apparently yes
    Show
    Archeotech activated, naming PSI.

8 SCI and Hades used to delve into my second archeotech site, which is currently unexplored.

5 votes against Undying Fidelity.

Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

2. - Top - End - #122

EvilClericGuy

Morale 4

Spoiler: PPS
    Show

Greetings,

This offer is accepted. Please do send your survey envoy at your earliest conveniences.

Yours in intrigue,
    Logopathor & Co.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show

Sending in my MOR VIP, I suppose.

Spoiler: Chrysaor
    Show

We needed to make an enemy to make a friend. You understand. We do wish you the best.

The PPS can confirm that we specifically advised against the Shade’s course of action and that it was taken without our consent.

Spoiler: Ultrum Domin
    Show

I would send you a study on whether I really can, but it is really too late in the night for such trivialities. Do continue enjoying your sudden demographic shift.

Spoiler: Midturn, MOR GM
    Show

Dump Logopathor into the dungeons. All votes against Seldiva’s proposal.
    Spoiler: Total War
    Show

As
    The Celestial Empire of Longshan

Spoiler: Domination Victory
    Show

Equinox League

Red Aurora College - Fae of the Four Courts - Khalos Guild - Celestial Empire

(Pretend there’s more spoilers here because I haven’t found the will to digitize my campaign setting yet)
    寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我。

3. - Top - End - #123

PaladinGuy

The Magnus Apparatus

Morale 12, Influence 6

Midturn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Votes:
    3 nay for both motions

2 sci to create a hyperlane between 11 and 10
    3 sci to create a hyperlane between 12 and 20

4. - Top - End - #124
    Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

Oracle Family Company
    Influence 5
    Morale 5

Spoiler: midturn - GM only
    Show

Delve Titan's graveyard - 8 SCI + Tier 1 SCI VIP + 2 Mil (SCI VIP clearing 10th floor)

Hyperlane 29 to 21
    3 votes Nay to Undying Loyalty
    Last edited by kemmotar; 2021-04-24 at 01:15 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

MOR 7, INF 7

Spoiler: Hecatian Shade
    Show
    We see your offer, but we still only seek a staging point. We will accept half that offer, in exchange for just [44], you are welcome to the rest, or if you wish to hire us to secure a system for you, that is an option for that ECO as well.
    Show
    I don't have him listed this turn because I was thinking of doing things at home with him, but I can wheel out the Lord Commander if you'd like to take either of those systems. I genuinely just want a system over there for RP purposes xD

Spoiler: Channel Seldiva
    Show
    They are intelligent, yes, but that is like mourning a gun that has fired rounds. They are weapons of war, and they have admitted such since before the oldest citizen of the Knights was born. Such it has been, such it will be.

Spoiler: Midturn, GM ONLY
    Show
    3 SCI into the Installation.

VIP resolution: 3 votes yay

MOR investment 2 votes nay.

6. - Top - End - #126

"Coming fresh off her win to defend her title against the pretender Ferro. You know her! We all love her! Here comes Progenitor Victorya!"

The back wall of the studio shattered to reveal a white and gold Valkyrie battle suit, armed and ready with cannons spinning. As the dust from the broken wall settled, Progenitor Victorya pulled off her helmet and let her brilliant red hair tumble out. She shook her head quickly before posing for the dozens of cameras that were recording her. Keen eyes noticed that she still hadn't burned Ferro's blood off of her greaves.

Victorya's theme kicks in at an obscene volume.

"Please welcome the leader of Conquest Season Three! Principia! The Queen of Mean! The Goddess of Gun! The Champion of Season One! KEEP IT UP FOR YOUR PROGENITOR!"

After the crowd took several minutes to calm down, Victorya took a seat on the left-hand side of the host, who sat stock straight and waiting for the final 'We love yous!' to die out from the crowd. After they were sure that everyone had stopped cheering, she nodded and started speaking, "Look I'm not going to waste time because the audience just did, and I know you're a busy person."

"Busier than you, Jinx," VIcotrya barbed back. With most guests, the barbs were just playing, but coming from Victorya, almost anything could hurt your status within the meritocracy. "But then again, it's a busy time for the channel in Principia."

"That it is, so we need to ask. Who is the lucky nation you're declaring War on this season? It's gotta be someone. That sorta wild ride doesn't happen just so you can keep the same status quo with war..."

"Perceptive,"
    Victorya started. "Look, a lot of people know I'm a huge fan of Channel Seldiva's experiences and I completely missed out on being part of the original Five-Fold Scourge which was... disappointing. " The host went to speak up but Victorya cut her off, "The reason I was busy is highly classified but important. Either way, I was thinking that it might be fun to go visit the set of one of our most popular experiences this year. Can't say whether I'll get the time, but hey-" Victorya Shrugs, "Play the graphic."

Channel Seldiva Declares War on Logopathor: Artifical God

MOR 7: INF 8

Spoiler: To the Hemegony MOR 7
    Show

If you consider avoiding a petty verbal agreement to maintain the balance against a cabal conspiring to eliminate the powers of Principia one by one to be a crime, then you'd fail a meritocracy entrance exam.

Your judgement is misguided, but we will accept it. No further offers.

Spoiler: To the Nascence: MOR 7
    Show

A separate offer on the table, as we are somewhat worried about the insurance of our purchased assets.

Same offer. Instead of sending you the credits directly, we put them towards funding the PPS to target someone other than your systems this season. We would be willing and able to offer 8 ECON to this endeavour.

Let us know,
    Neptune

Spoiler: To the Competition of Minds: MOR 7
    Show

We await your arrival on Host Station.

Spoiler: To the Shade: MOR 7
    Show

Now if we figure out the third person who had their hands in your little honeypot, the Channel could collect a full set! It's always fun to watch allies burn in unison.

Victorya.

Spoiler: To the Knights of Orias: MOR 7
    Show

Is there a separate rate for hiring the available ARMAMENTS this season outside of the package deal. Unfortunately, we doubt we have need for the subtle arts unless we were to purchase with another nation as well.

Let us know,
    Neptune

Spoiler: To the Ultrum Domin: MOR 7
    Show

Give em hell.

The message arrives with thousands of fan letters from children in Fotuan space outside of Principia calling the Domin 'SO COOL.'

Spoiler: To the Sublime Clans of Zultar: MOR 7
    Show

We are curious as to whether you'd be open to trade. The banners of your people as well as using your mounts in some promotional material would be quite a boon to the channel.

OOC: Channel Wants INF yo.

Spoiler: MID TURN: GM ONLY
    Show

All Votes YAY to my Proposal. It's a good proposal, that's why I made it.

2 PSI to turning off Hyperlane from 64-61.

2 SCI to forming Hyperlane from 61-48.

Last edited by Writtensanity; 2021-04-24 at 02:38 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

The Amaranthine Archive
    Mor 6, Inf 4

Show
    We would trade with one such as you. If you have the resources to spare, we will offer what we can this year even as the last of our people are killed. Make better use of it than we have.

Show
    You've got yourself a deal. How does 2 Esp, 2 Sci sound in exchange for 4 Inf?

Sublime Clans of Zultar
    Mor 7, Inf 4

Show
    "We are open for trade. What would you seek from the Zultari?"

Show
    "Very well. We build great tree-bridges now, and in exchange you honour our WarClans with the privilege of your knowledge. This we understand well.

Did you have a preference as to where to grow our next great span?"

Show
    They're technically interested, but want to hear your offer specifically. Presumably any Sci you send won't get there until EoT, so they'd be trusting you to make them whole scientifically by the end of the year.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2021-05-01 at 03:45 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Hecatian Shade

All public

PCs

Spoiler: The Ultrum Donim
    Show
    Lucan Nolus, Warleader of Ultrum,
    I don't blame you, do go on and get here while there is something left, if you can.

-Ala Cait "The follower", second speaker of hecan, Magni.

Show
    My bad, I meant trading my Sci VIP for some smallish amount of Eco (not giving it up for free) though, I would also not do anything resembling a trade with me in your position.

Spoiler: The Chrysaorian Hegemony
    Show
    Any creature, to an eye that never knew the curse of life (unlike you who surpassed it), walks and eats and moves just because and stops moving just as well, seemingly without reason.

The being who lives knows the rudimentaries, or at least shares a kinship with the others, because he knows some of those urges and feelings that move them, knows the eternal call of dead, even if they don't understand the least this things.

It is we who seek answers that dare to look behind, to map and trail the neurons (for a familiar example to you) so we can see what fear and panic do, and understand that the manic screaming and flailing that appears with it is not without purpose, even if it is sometimes meaningless.

I hope that prelude can help put things into perspective, but let me soften the blow no more: the action was taken, I was not there to witness it, now I am, ashamed but willing to own up to it, If I understand Chi'tal he did it all to safeguard you and Logopathor who would surely be consumed by the Ultrum. As a side note, punishment was already had, as our battle was thrown by the PPS into the Ultrum's hands for this folly.

So please, don't abandon us for an act that although Heinous was ultimately for your sake, and, should you do so don't forget to extend the same (or twofold) scorn towards the Channel, less you lose the moral high ground for someone that betrayed far more (and continue to do so) for far less.

Show
    Fluff appeal for fluffy problems, let me know if we are even a little chummy

Spoiler: Knights of Dorias
    Show
    That is agreeable, 44 is yours when you can reach it,... and if the budget allows we'll gladly give your knights a proper test of their skill.

Show
    perfectly understandable, though a reminder that you can't actually reach 44 right now, or at least not for conquest. I think I'll stick to the 3 Eco for now, though mark me as a maybe on hiring the lord commander, still not sure what I'm doing with my turn .

Show
    That's another one for you (not surprised), since the warmaster claimed that allies were to be left on the sidelines until we were done, which I understand even from a less bravado-filled stance the psyker's show is faaaaaaaar more entertaining than anything an actual contestant was ever a part of.

NPCs

Spoiler: Sublime clans of Zultar
    Show
    "The Ultrum Donim, they are far away, so they will require many of our scientists" but their systems are plentiful, and in defeating our armies they became overstretched.

Of course, if you would intercede in the current fight, a healthier shade could make paving your way through this galaxy all the easier."

Show
    Alright, two big and completely opposite offers:

1)We help them make a route right now towards an Ultrum Donim territory, preferably 27 for location, 24 if they value closeness more, for this we ask for a measure of what they are not using in the invasion, preferably on a 1:1 basis, since expending tons of Sci midturn would leave me vulnerable otherwise.

2)They fight for this area, against the channel and for the mutual benefit of both them and the shade, then get something egregiously good in return, such as control of half my stats next turn, a 2 stat tribute and deference in regards to wars, me backing down from 51 and oppening their way to the rest of the galaxy the first archaotech I finished, or a combination we both agree with of some of these terms.

Now, these are very much opposed because of where they ask for their attention and how ones needs them to decide right now, while the other one calls for negotiation.

Spoiler: Midturn, GM only
    Show
    Alright, if the Sublime clans go for option 1 I expend as much Sci as they need oppening a path to the Ultrum (or whoever else they prefer), but they also have to agree to the part about paying something.

Vote 4 yay on undying fidelity
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.
    hey, order a gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/neriractor

I would really appreciate it.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Midturn-GM only

Spoiler: Midturn
    Show

Yay on Seldiva’s proposal
    Yay on Undying Fidelity
    3 votes to both
    “Have no fear, you will find your way. It's in your bones. It's in your soul.”- Mark Z. Danieleweski, House of Leaves

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Midturn 3

Galactic Congress Results (Public)

Spoiler: Champions of Principia
    Show
    The Galactic Congress has tallied up the votes from the member factions all over Principia, and has found the votes as follows:
    8 Yay
    7 Nay

The first proposal has passed. All over the sector, the people look for heroes to rise and save them.

Show
    This turn, the creation and upgrading of VIPs will be 3 points cheaper - for factions who have 5 or more Inf only. Anyone with 5 Inf who has already invested 7/10 or 17/20 for VIPs will get their VIP automatically get their VIP at End of Turn.

Spoiler: Undying Fidelity
    Show
    The Galactic Congress has tallied up the votes from the member factions all over Principia, and has found the votes as follows:
    7 Yay
    11 Nay

The second proposal has failed. Despite the devastation and conflict, the systems of Principia will continue to go on the offensive, rather than work keeping themselves safe.

Oracle Family Company
    Mor 5

Spoiler: Midturn Results
    Show
    Hyperlane (21-29) successfully created; map updated.

The OFC scientific division, led by a certain former planetary noble on loan from a certain friendly corporation, move into the Titan's Graveyard - a now dead assembly yard for artificial planets and other constructed ecosystems. There, the expedition finds the lore of the Arco-Medeans fully intact (++++ Sci, +++ Eco, + Psi) as well as a mass destruction targeting array attached to a top-of-the-line kill sat (+1 Mil item). Pieces of a strange orb were uncovered, though it seems as though there are parts missing which would be required to complete it (1/2 of Tier 2 Archeotech). 10/20 floors cleared.

A Moderate Threat is unleashed in the process of investigating the Graveyard: automated security procedures sees fleets of drones armed with antimatter lasers launched against the Company. It deals 3 random stat damage per turn if not dealt with (starting this EoT), costs 4 Sci or 8 Mil/Psi in any combination to get rid of.

Spoiler: Eye of Nix - T2 Archeotech
    Show
    This Archeotech is an orb that can hack data cores and project live video of any person anywhere in the sector. When assassinating enemy VIPs, ignore the disable mechanic and go straight to instant destruction.

Logopathor, the Artificial God
    Mor 4

Show
    Logopathor travels alone in the Artificery that reportedly birthed him. In doing so, he uncovers a great number of secrets and lost technologies that will surely aid his cause (+++++ Sci, +++ Eco), crowned by an inspiration device that allows for breakthrough feedback loops (+2 Sci item). However, while doing so he trips a number of security measures, causing the installation to temporarily be put on standby mode. Installation locked for 2 turns. 16/20 floors cleared.

Chrysaorian Hegemony
    Mor 6

Show
    Hades leads the people of the Hegemony into their second local installation - a living puzzle-box run by emergent AI who seem friendly at first - and emerges with new knowledge and processing recipes for valuable materials to be sold on distant worlds (++++ Eco, ++++ Sci) and complex data packets for the other two members of the Triumvirate (4 xp each for Zeus and Poseidon). The team also recovered the other half of the Fission Laboratory granted to (2/2 pieces of Tier 2 Archeotech). 10/20 floors cleared.

In the process of exploring out the Puzzle Box, many of the Hegemony's followers are lost forever, swallowed by divergent realities. Lose 2 Sci.

Spoiler: Fission Lab - T2 Archeotech
    Show
    This Archeotech is a portable facility with a staggering and long forgotten array of hyper-advanced cloning equipment, from baseline genome scanners to rapid body constructors at the deific subatomic level. The level of precision in this field is unmatched. When activated, the Archeotech allows the faction to clone one of their existing VIPs (up to Tier 2), but they can choose which stats they are specialized in.

Channel Seldiva
    Mor 7

Show
    Hyperlane (61-48) successfully created; hyperlane (64-61) temporarily suppressed; map updated.

Magnus Apparatus
    Mor 12

Show
    Hyperlanes (11-10, 12-20) successfully created; map updated.

Amaranthine Archive
    Mor 6

Show
    Agents of the Archive near completion of their delving of the the Howling Library, building a stable gateway into the extra-dimensional space and establishing a research outpost. Casualties among D-list personnel are steady but within acceptable margin losses, and already the raw data being transmitted and stored promises to increase the wealth and knowledge of the Archive (++++ Eco, +++ Sci, ++ Psi). In their haste, they unleash a major disaster that wipes out a great deal of their research. Lose 2 Sci. 16/20 floors cleared.

Sublime Clans of Zultar
    Mor 6

Show
    Hyperlanes (54-58, 54-59) successfully created; map updated.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2021-05-01 at 05:21 AM.
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

11. - Top - End - #131

Devil

Oracle Family Company
    Influence 5
    Morale 5

Spoiler: Logopathor
    Show

"It isn't personal...only business. Prepare your defenses for war. "

Spoiler: Idrian Nascence
    Show

A questioning intent is communicated accross the distances. A hand reach out but prevented from finding the other hand but blocked by a great wall. Ropes tied around their feet prevent them from walking forward. A request for help. For the power that each uses to reach out to one another as the minds connect. Goods stand at the veil gate, or armament. A questioning at a wounded beast asking who its attackers were. An image of a turtle.

Show
    Psi for econ or mil? I won't translate the rest of the fluff just because I like communicating that way!

Spoiler: Chrysaorian Hegemony
    Show

"You take the words of another for gospel instead of using your owns eyes and ears to form an opinion and do not say you have seen the vids. They do as we would all do upon descending upon an enemy such as the archive has made of the Nascence. The Nascence has a grievance against the archive, rightly so. Listen to the mutterings of dowdy old men at your peril. An institution that exists to perpetuate itself only fighting against any who are not as they are. Would you take arms against us because we do not look like you and eat like you? If you wish to lick the boots of others instead of deciding for yourselves. Call us when you grow a spine. If your masters have not consumed you until then. Though perhaps then you'll escape from the feared Nascence.
    "God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." (Good Omens - Terry Pratchett)

12. - Top - End - #132

PaladinGuy

The Magnus Apparatus

******Log 3.4: 01000001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101******
    Spoiler
    Show
    01001001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101001 01101100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01100101 01110000 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00101110 00100000 01000001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01001101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110010 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101101 01100101 01101100 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101001 01110010 01100011 01110101 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110110 01100101 01101110 00101100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101001 01110010 01100011 01110101 01110100 01110011 00101110 00001010 00001010 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110010 01101111 01101011 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100101 01100110 01100110 01100101 01100011 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100011 01111001 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100111 01101001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110010 01101111 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00101100 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110010 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100001 01100110 01100101 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110110 01100101 01111001 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101100 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110001 01110101 01100101 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 01001001 01100110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100011 01101100 01101111 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100101 01111001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01100101 01101110 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101001 01110011 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 01001100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01100101 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101011 01111001 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00101100 00100000 01110000 01101001 01100101 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100010 01111001 00100000 01110000 01101001 01100101 01100011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01101100 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00101110 00001010 00001010 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110010 01101001 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101000 01101111 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110011 01101101 01101111 01100111 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101100 01100101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101001 01110010 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01111010 01111010 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100001 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101100 01101111 01100111 01101001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101100 01101001 01110100 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110011 01110011 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100111 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101100 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101001 01111010 01100101 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101100 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101100 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101100 01100001 01111000 01110100 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101100 01100001 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000010 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100101 01111000 01101000 01100001 01110101 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100111 01110011 00100000 01100101 01101101 01110000 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100010 01111001 00100000 01100101 01111000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100100 01110010 01101001 01100110 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00101110 00001010 00001010 01010011 01110101 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01101011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01101000 01101111 01101101 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100100 00101100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 00110001 00110000 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100001 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100101 01110100 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100010 01101100 01101001 01101110 01101011 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110110 01100101 01111001 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101100 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01101101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01101101 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01101100 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01101011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110101 01101110 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101001 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110110 01100101 01111001 01101111 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100100 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101101 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100100 00101110

******Log 3.4: 01000101 01101110 01100100******

Morale 12, Inf 6

Players

Hecatian Shade
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Hecatian Shade Devastation Rating: 5.4
    [Output:] Sub Catastrophic Levels
    [Output:] Devastation Rating set to increase if war with Channel Seldiva continues

… SurvivalProbability(Unaided) = low? unknown?

[Output:] Prime opportunity to prevent further devastation.
    [Output:] Further Production Capabilities must not be reduced.
    [Output:] Offer Assistance in Exchange for future Project Assistance?
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus Requires Construction of many large-scale productions
    [Output:] Offer includes Defensive Protection
    [Output:] Offer includes Limited Offensive Assistance

Channel Seldiva
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Seldiva Assets and Deals prime responsibility for Devastation Spike in Principia Sector
    [Output:] Seldiva Actions directly oppose prime directives
    REQUEST ReconstructionPlan
    Reconstruction Assistance Required?

The Idrian Nascence
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Additional Territory Required. Production Targets Exceeded
    REQUEST Territory 10
    [Output:] You will keep any associated gains from Territory 10
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus will give [5 eco] in exchange
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus will hire PPS for other projects in exchange

[O^u%t!!pUt:] Alliance Opportunity… interesting. Idrian Nascence seeks bioforms for Assimilation. Magnus Apparatus abiological. YET threat remains.
    [O^u%t!!pUt:] Request Damage Report in the Amaranth Conflict, further context is required for assessment.

Chrysorian Hegemony
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Nascence Threat under examination
    [Output:] Conclusion Development = 35%

[O^u%t!!pUt:] Reputations can be made and destroyed. Lack of popularity does not equate threat.

REQUEST Hegemony threat assessment in Principia Sector

[Output:] Threat Assessment required for action plan

13. - Top - End - #133
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The Idrian Nascence

Fall of Sousward, Part 3
    Like many of the Archive’s smaller facilities, Hesychast Station didn’t legally exist. The complex was in a whole different stellar cluster from Zephyrus, and the local government wouldn’t be even slightly amused to find out what sort of operations the galaxy’s self-proclaimed saviours were up to under their nose.

All this to say, as Archivist Xate hunted down the last holdouts through its soundproofed, subterranean halls, there was certainly no help coming for them.

Things were supposed to have moved slower. A soft, welcoming light seeping into all the dark corners they hid away in. A vision of perfection, an eternal life spent on something but shaving off her soul bit by bit as she watched friends die to keep things the same for one more day.

But the fools on Zephyrus had eyes enough to see the coming dawn, and in their blind terror had devoted every stolen secret of the cosmos at their disposal to putting out the sun. It hadn’t worked – it never could have. But it had done something. The divine Dream, the nascent paradise, was more distant now, her night filled with nightmares of stagnation and rot and pain.

She had woken with the taste of her own blood on her lips. It hadn’t taken her an hour before she’d washed it away with the taste of another’s. Her heart sang as she did, and with perfect clarity she knew all who dreamt as she did had felt the same. The moment was now, no time for half measures.

So she did her part, and sang as she worked. The flora now growing freely though and within her, flowers and thorns sprouting from her skin in a dozen places, joined her. The remains of the station’s security team were not in much state to sing, their skulls sawed open to give the magnificent crimson flowers growing from their grey matter room to bloom, but their humming provided a melodic backdrop, and joined all their movements into one perfect whole.

The Song resounded through both space and time, its echoes showing her the shape of things to come. And so the whole group stopped mid-stride moments before the door to their right opened and a barrage of plasma burnt away the air where she would have stood. They poured out then, the last souls who had not either heard the Song or died out of spite before they could be made to. Archivists all, armed with the most dangerous and experimental weapons the station had confiscated and kept locked away. Her own security team charged forward to meet them, the thin roots trailing down their back like manes of hair also woven tightly around muscle and bone, far more resilient in their new lives than they had been in their old.

Hesychast was a hub for espionage and covert research, not training kill teams. The surviving Archivists wore ill-fitting power armour, carried an assortment of weapons designed to be held in different hands and aimed through different eyes. Senior Archivist Torrinde – who she truly owed a debt of gratitude to, for encouraging the xenology research which had led her to the Dream – remained in the room the rest had erupted from, huddled over an access panel and clearly desperate to finish whatever he was working on. This would have to be fast, then.

If Xate had not sung, she would have laughed. The echoes of the divine reverberated through her, and here, now, the world was already overcome by its Dream. It was effortless to hear where their plasma and flechettes and shrapnel would be, and to dance around them in perfect time. With more focus and will, she could truly look upon her former comrades, and see the most natural folds upon which they could be changed.

Shir went first collapsing to the ground as seawater and bile filled his throat and poured from every orifice. Muire was next, left catatonic as dozens of newly malignant tumours grew large enough to deform her skin and shift her organs. Tain she’d never liked to begin with, and spared some special attention, until they were tearing desperately at their envirosuit as microscopic parasites grew to sinuous and ravenous lampreys. And so it went. None died – none were allowed to, if they tried – but the fight was over in minutes. She left them to their miseries, her flowering guards pinning down those who were able to move. She could only hope that they would be desperate enough to escape the pain that they might listen to the humming and join the Song on their own terms – some had, their numbers had grown from half a dozen to nearly twenty in the course of taking the station. If not, others would be along to tear out their suffering for them, soon.

Torrinde made a valiant effort at seeming composed as she approached him, turning to face her with all his arms folded in front of him, a serene expression on his face. The tremors in his fingers and the way his throat-sac shook with each breath would have given him away even without her new senses. Still, she appreciated the effort, as he spoke the harsh and mechanical words to trigger hypnotic suggestions embedded in an identity she had grown far beyond, and then to trigger a bomb embedded in an orgasn she no longer had. By the time he pulled out the pistol his hands were shaking so badly she didn’t need to dodge the first bullet. She chose not to dodge the second, the ichor born of mixed blood and sap expelling the bullet and instantly clotting the wound.

He was raving by the time she reached him, ugly and discordant. Meaningless noise and wasted breath. She put one hand over his mouth to quiet him as she replied, sweet and melodic.

“Shhh. You’re scared, I know. You shouldn't be. God is a dream, and when it wakes this wretched world will be made right. It will change you if it needs to, but it will take any who accept it whole.”

A particular large thorn pierced the thumb of her free hand, and as she spoke she ran it along the skin of her mentor’s leather neck.

“I know you don’t believe me. I should have had more time. I promise it’s beautiful.” The thorn pierced his skin, the toxins coating it leaking into his blood and giving him a taste of incapacitating liquid euphoria. “Just...listen for a while. You’ll lose something, but you’’ understand soon.”

She cupped his face in her hands as his pupils dilating and the toxin took effect, softly humming the Song as she felt his muscles begin to give out, and then softly lowered him to the floor. And then she finally looked at what he’d been working on.

A communications array, hacked in directly after Olake had seen to the usual systems. Begging for help and sending out SOS’s. And receiving them too.

APPARATOR STATION: CODE WHITE, QUARANTINE AND DESTROY
    AGONIST STATION: CODE RED, CONTAINMENT BREACH, URGENT AID REQUIRED
    ITINERANT STATION: CODE BLACK: CATASTROPHIC BREACH, LOSS IMMINENT
    STARGAZER STATION: CODE WHITE, QUARANTINE AND DESTROY
    DURANCE STATION: CODE BLACK: CATASTROPHIC BREACH, LOSS IMMINENT

...and it went on. Every safehouse, network hub and mission station, in every cluster. The entire Archival intelligence apparatus. They had won.

She finally laughed, pure and joyous. Within minutes, every soul on the station had joined her.

Influence 0, Messages Public

Show

[The original vision is repeated, though with more specificity. 6 Interstellar megahaulers heading directly toward the Veil Gate to Idri, their crews evacuating well before they jump.]
    [One of the 6 emerges back from the same gate, now overgrown with layers of chitinous plating and anemone-like tendrils, a many-mouthed aerial leviathan – the Nascent Exemplar codenamed SCOURGE – flitting and playing in its orbit as it laughs through the void]

Show

Will take the first offer, for 5 mil and 1 mil 1 VIP, if that’s acceptable?

Spoiler: Magnus Apparatus
    Show

Real Estate is ALWAYS a safe investment!
    You have yourself a deal!

For anyone just tuning in, you missed a bloodbath!
    Thank you for purchasing Victorya Vs The Pirates, are you ready to see a corsair fleet cease to exist?
    Public research budgets sector wide have faced severe cuts, with many labs closing down
    With crashing opinion polls and draft dodging on the rise, we have to ask - is our government about to collapse?
    Welcome back to Threat or Menace? Today: The Infection From Idri! Why isn’t YOUR government doing more to keep you safe?

My good man, diplomacy is simply so much cheaper than war
    What am I supposed to do, eat the toaster?

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Officially lack the work ethic to go fishing through everyone’s correspondences’ for lines that fit right now, so just pretend each line is an excerpt from a different civilian message or broadcast in a different voice

If this is too obtuse please do say, I’ll just get to the point

Spoiler: Oracle Family Company
    Show

A would-be zoologist, driven to paranoia and a mental breaking point living in the wilds for the first time, attempts to poison waters from which all the local animals drink. A proud king, dressed in bronze and worshipped by his subjects, ignores the circling his court to throw a spear a distant, peacefully grazing Great Kymera.

The goods pass through the Veil Gate, and the ships are returned, their holds emptied and overgrown with iridescent flowers, each crystalline petal humming with potential.

Show
    Oh, I do too! Just means that writing these at 1 am is a less than great idea.

How much psi do you want, and how much econ do you have?

Last edited by St. Justicar; 2021-04-28 at 02:14 PM.
    Spoiler: Previous Games
    Show

Won Rise of Kingdoms as the Free City of Khasal
    Lost Hanrui 3 as the Clockwork Republic
    Technically Won Principia 2 as the Iron Gods of Ur
    Won Mandate of Heaven as the Gardeners of the Immortal Flesh

14. - Top - End - #134

Devil

Oracle Family Company
    Influence 5
    Morale 5

Spoiler: Idrian Nascence - Mor 5
    Show

As before the vision is co-opted. A man wreathen in lightning marvels at the zoologist, he is wearing blinkers and does not see the animals that drink from the river die. When the forest rises up against the zoologist to strangle him he runs in fear. The silhouette of one of the Serkavians stands beside him and points to mounds of corpses of animals beneat the feet of the lightning man and zoologist, but he does not look. He shakes his fist in anger at the death of the zoologist.

The face of the man wreathed in lightning seems to resemble the bronze king, but it is a question not a statement.

Show

At 1 AM is when these posts are better written.

I need 2 psi. Can do 1-1?
    "God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." (Good Omens - Terry Pratchett)

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

Competition of Minds
    Mor 5
    Inf 2

Spoiler: Nascence
    Show
    An outreached hand to join a mighty being on the pedestal beyond the dull gift less beings below them. A questioning thought to join for a moment.

Show
    Want to join me in a PM?

"Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

16. - Top - End - #136
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The Idrian Nascence

Influence 0, Public

Spoiler: Competition of Minds
    Show

A river flows upwards, the scales of the serpentine beings swimming through it catching and reflecting the light of the offered hand. The water engulfs the giant’s arm, the serpents swimming up it and then slithering across its skin, whispering a chorus of secrets as they entwine themselves.

Show
    Deal

Spoiler: Oracle Family Company
    Show

The king jumps, wreathed in lightning, terrified of the shadows cast by the rotting corpses he has helped create.

The vision from before repeats, insistent, ships full of processed metals, rare elements, and dense nutrient blocks passing beyond the Veil Gate

Show
    Already have more mil than I can do anything with for the moment, honestly. The psi is strictly better for me right now, so would want like 3:2 for mil:psi. Eco very much happy to trade for, though.

Spoiler: Previous Games
    Show

Won Rise of Kingdoms as the Free City of Khasal
    Lost Hanrui 3 as the Clockwork Republic
    Technically Won Principia 2 as the Iron Gods of Ur
    Won Mandate of Heaven as the Gardeners of the Immortal Flesh

17. - Top - End - #137

Devil

Oracle Family Company
    Influence 5
    Morale 5

Spoiler: Idrian Nascence - Mor 5
    Show

The second vision is repeated, confirmed. The boxes are lashed within, the doors to the ships hiss closed and great contrails of fire signal their departure for the veil gates.

The king wreathed in lightning receives a gift from the zoologist. The zoologist carries a whip in one hand (memory: whipping animals for protesting their captivity) the kind wreathed in lightning only looks at the gift. He grows stronger. A spear in each hand now, he waits for something perhaps, but his intent looks clear. He will be looking to send his spears towards the great Kymera as well.

The vision now doubles. The Kymera is a great turtle, its ancient shell overgrown with moss and thick. The vision doubles again. In one a spear is launched and the turtle is impaled. In the other it bounces off harmlessly.

The king that launched the spear takes the mantle of the fallen zoologist and stans up upon a pillar addressing all. From the shadows one hears and whispers to others. Small but lethal daggers hung from the shadow man's belt. He speaks the same words as the zoologist to the others. His mouth a clockwork device and the key spinning next to his jaw.

Show

Either was fine for me, 2 econ for 2 psi works for you?

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Principia Personnel Solutions
    Mor 10, Inf 4

Spoiler: Channel Seldiva, Competition of Minds, Idrian Nascence (Public)
    Show
    The message that gets sent out to the rest of the sector emerges on a public broadcast, interrupting scheduled programming as the satellites are all hacked simultaneously by a multi-source signal. The text is white on black, with no speaker or sound but translated into a thousand local languages.

Premise 1: Channel Seldiva and the Competition of Xyrtharl entered into a public defensive treaty on star date 9438.11.

Premise 2: The Competition have been constant trading partners with the Idrian Nascence, and likely aided their assault last year against the Amaranthine Archive.

Premise 3: This year, the Channel and the Nascence have entered into semi-public dealings wherein the Channel has promised to secure funds to rebuild the Nascence’s hosts in exchange for gladiators for their show.

Premise 4: Channel Seldiva and the Competition have recently arranged a secret meeting. Immediately afterwards, the Nascence and the Competition arranged a similar rendezvous.

Most Likely Conclusion: Channel Seldiva, the Competition, and the Nascence are in secret collusion.

Though we have offered to send an agent to discuss terms discreetly, that time has passed. As long as the Nascence is directly involved, PPS will take offers this year in a more equitable forum.

Show
    They’re putting you on blast, boys.

They are still open to deal to outbid the Archive, but they are rescinding their VIP if the Nascence is in the room (filthy 0 Inf nation!). Any deals made with them to outbid the Archive will be done in the thread.

Amaranthine Archive
    Mor 6, Inf 4

Show
    Is this true? Are you working with the Nascence? If so you can forget about our deal, or any others in the future.

When you bargain with eldritch powers that Nobody Was Meant to Know, you put all of existence at risk. Publicly renounce the Nascence and forgo any secret meetings with them, or we will renounce you.

- Phase Knight Wen, 82nd Archive Administrator

Spoiler: Chrysaorian Hegemony
    Show
    Our enemies multiply, it seems.

Given the late hour and our chances of survival dwindling beyond even a fool’s hope, I would send a director to your systems in person to discuss a future where the Archive’s resources can at least do someone some good.

Show
    VIP meeting? They would like to send someone to your home world (or host to one of yours) to discuss this EoT.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2021-04-28 at 04:02 AM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

19. - Top - End - #139

Channel Seldiva Has an Important Announcement

The announcement has been sent to the leaders of the factions of Principia as opposed to the actual public.

Though traditionally, we try to refrain from beginning more than one war a season for narrative purposes, it has become clear to us that galactic politics are petty enough to try to have us control who our friends should associate with.

Considering we employ the Competition within the parameters of our contract in exchange for a litany of benefits, as long as they continue to deliver on the content they have promised us, we will not police or reign judgement on who they have their private meetings with.

As a result of Galactic pressures, Channel Seldiva promises the following actions to happen during the next season. As coordination for war cannot be made at this time.

Channel Seldiva will declare war on the Idrian Nascense. and Channel Seldiva will assist the Archive's survival by donating resources to assist in recovering their damaged supply lines next season.

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show

- No War After Midturn. Or at least declarations of war don't count after midturn so I'm doing it start of next.

- If the Archive takes damage this turn that would lower one of their stats to 0, Channel Seldiva pledges to donate a full permanent point of that stat to them on the next turn to assist in their recovery. (Maximum of two I'm not that rich)

Note: Channel Seldiva's Contract and Allyship with Competition of Minds excludes them from needing to join wars against powers Channel Seldiva is at war with. This does mean that our pledge to declare war on the Idrian Nascense doesn't include them. They may do as they wish.

A secondary reminder that attacking the Competition of Minds is attacking a subsidiary of Channel Seldiva and will result in war from both factions.

Spoiler: To the Idrian Nascense: MOR 7
    Show

[The broadcast is of a serpent-like creature native to the Fortuan homeworld waiting as small mammal inches closer and closer, unaware of its presence. It strikes too easy and misses its prey.]

OOC: That should be good, but standby for confirmation. PPS bid might take priority.

Spoiler: To the PPS: MOR 7
    Show

Between your detailed services and the public accusations, you're making it very difficult to wage war in this Galaxy. Can't someone have a meeting in peace these days?

Alas, hopefully, our pledge made earlier this week as turned off some of the alarms blaring at PPS headquarters. We need to speak to the Competition of Minds for Coordination about the absolute cavalcade of wars we seem to find ourselves in. Ah well, they don't call the show Conquest for nothing.

We are happy to bid in a public forum for the PPS services, because, without coordination with the Competition we cannot match the bids made by the Archive already, and we would plan for a different target than the limping half-broken mess that is the Nascence. Though you may not like them, they are assuredly not the Channel's problem at the moment.

Should you still wish to meet about one of our many conflicts, The Shade, The Sublime Clans, Logopathor, the Umbra, Our Narrative Structure, we would be happy to speak to you, but we doubt it's worth either of our time considering the current lack of funds.

Neptune,

PS: Yes we are working out a trade deal with the Nascense at the moment. I'm confident whatever funds we pay them will be well worth the military might we are stripping from their battlefront this season. We thought you'd be happy with our attempts to defang the beast.

Spoiler: To the Archive: MOR 7
    Show

You have our permission to read our message to the PPS and the Nascence. We are attempting to hire some of their war beasts this season, which notably means those war beasts cannot attack the Archive this season.

That and our pledge above should clear things up.

Unfortunately, our economic arrangement may be cancelled either way, as our ESP is likely committed to the Competition in preparation for the Sublime Clans, and we used our Science officers to make the pathways we carved towards the Shade homeworlds.

Should you wish for defensive tools, like MOR, we are more than happy to provide but our MIL is spoken for and... well you can read where most of our ECO is going this Sol Year.

Spoiler: To the Magnus Apparatus: MOR 7
    Show

Input: Approximate damage to armed force capability: 25%
    Input: Expected Recovery within Sol Year without Cooperation with the Apparatus: 10%
    Input: Request for Cooperation as opposed to assistance.
    Input: Material Conversion Requests?

20. - Top - End - #140

EvilClericGuy

Mor 4

Show

We enjoy the visual. Some of our scientists began a dissertation on how poor your business model was, look forward to it if your spies have the attention span.

Spoiler: Amaranthine Archive
    Show

Greetings,

As a nation in similar peril to yours, we’d like to ask for your aid in defense this season. We apologize for our inaction towards your plight in the last few years; so we come to you in the hopes of a trade, not handouts. As a sign of our pleasant intent, here are the logs of communication between the Channel and Nascence from the last few months.

Yours in the defense of knowledge,
    Logopathor & Co.

Show

Would like some MOR, have INF, ECO, or SCI, 1:1.

I give permission for the Archive to use my ESP in reading any messages between the Nascence and the Channel over the last few turns, including their most recent correspondence during the war declaration. Obviously unchanged because I’m not pasting them here, but the Archive doesn’t know that IC.

Spoiler: Knights of Orias
    Show

Greetings,

We were wondering whether your mercenary service had any surplus equipment we could rent for the season. Railguns, force fields, generally the type of thing that defends a system. We would be very interested in renting it out for the cycle.

Yours in competitiveness,
    Logopathor & Co.

Show

Buying MOR for INF, SCI, ECO. MIL also works but obviously I can’t give the same rates for it; though I can promise more than 50% of its value in pure stats.

Spoiler: Total War
    Show

As
    The Celestial Empire of Longshan

Spoiler: Domination Victory
    Show

Equinox League

Red Aurora College - Fae of the Four Courts - Khalos Guild - Celestial Empire

(Pretend there’s more spoilers here because I haven’t found the will to digitize my campaign setting yet)
    寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我。

21. - Top - End - #141

Spoiler: Spoiler: To Logopathor: MOR 0
    Show

[QUOTE=Vrock Bait;25026352]Mor 4

Show

We enjoy the visual. Some of our scientists began a dissertation on how poor your business model was, look forward to it if your spies have the attention span.

Counterpoint, Channel Seldiva isn't about to go extinct.

Spoiler: To the PPS: MOR 7
    Show

Official Bid from the Channel and Competition of Minds

13 ECO in exchange for a stat attack against the Sublime Clans before they invade Competition Space. We would request that this attack be sent to, and funneled through the Competiton of Minds to maximize efficiency.

22. - Top - End - #142

The Chrysaorian Hegemony

Morale 6
    Influence 6

Spoiler: To the Archive
    Show

Very well.

Show

You are correct; repute does not directly translate to the threat posed. In this case, it is true; the Nascence cannot be allowed to have an entire cluster of the galaxy to itself. It will become too strong to deal with. We highly recommend taking what action you can against them.

Aside from the Nascence, we are concerned with, well, you. You capacity for expansion is limited, and yet you are nigh-untouchable. As such, we notice you have constructed a hyperlane to our system. We would have you state your purpose in doing so.

Show

Strange to accuse us of bootlicking, given your attempt to suck up to the Competition and the Nascence when they struck the archive. We do not fear consumption; our situation is excellent. Logopathor is weakened sufficiently to prevent them from serving as a rival without being on the precipice of destruction, and the Domin's offense capabilities are crippled.

While we find you to be despicable opportunists with questionable moral compasses, we have no legitimate grievance with you. We do not seek war or conflict, simply an end to your misguided attacks on the Archive.

Show

You broke your word. You cannot be trusted. Your intentions are irrelevant. We have condemned the Channel as well, for both of you have wrought betrayals this season. You are not our enemies, but you will need to take many actions in good faith before we will so much as deal with you.

Show

No, we are not particularly chummy IC. It's going to be multiple turns of acting like a complete saint before the Hegemony is even willing to entertain aiding you, since you broke your word in a much more egregious manner.

Spoiler: To the Domin
    Show

We would have you honour your promise for aid provided. We care not for the state of your war, only that you remember the deal we signed.

Show

Would like that 3 SCI, please! And will be taking territory 17, per the arrangement.

Spoiler: To Nobody
    Show

This message is aimlessly cast out into the void, discoverable only by those with the surveillance capabilities necessary to locate it.

While we are technically bound by the terms of our deal with the Domin, and as such cannot message Logopathor, we would still say to them that we bear no ill will. We shall not be taking action against them or in support of the Domin, now that our survival has been ensured - at least for the moment.

Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2021-04-29 at 01:38 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

The Ultrum Domin

Inf. 6

Public
    Spoiler: The Shade
    Show

You do not comprehend how to bargain.
    Show

Nope. Try again.

Spoiler: The Hegemony
    Show

Unlike some in this sector, we understand the meaning of honouring our word.
    Show

You'll get use of 3 sci. Im not contesting [17] though I cant say the same for my enemies.

Spoiler: The Nascence
    Show

We do not trade with such base microbes, no matter how advanced their claims, nor sharp their teeth. Advance yourselves. Then we may talk.

Morale 8
    Spoiler: PPS
    Show

Mm. A fair trade, given the value of your militaries and the current state of ours.
    Show

Deal, provided I can surrender my planet post conclusion of war with the Artificial God.

Show

[error]: insufficient volume
    Show

Sorry, but any deals with systems will have to be negotiated from a minimum of 2 permanent points, given thats what I'd be giving up.

Last edited by n0ble; 2021-04-29 at 02:11 PM.
    “Have no fear, you will find your way. It's in your bones. It's in your soul.”- Mark Z. Danieleweski, House of Leaves

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hecatian Shade

Public, Inf 4

PCs

Spoiler: Knights of Orias
    Show
    To the prestigious lord commander of the Knights,

We were made to understand you were too busy to hear the call of war this season, but if you are free we'll gladly use your services.

Show
    alright, so, if you do have the lord commander available I'll like to hire him, do you take any ammount of stats as long as they reach the roughly 6 mil the lord commander puts on the table or do you need some specific stats? (of course I'll tell you what stats I'll be paying once I know if I can pay with them, so you know what you'll actually have to spend)

Show
    we agree to the offer's principle, whatever its values and costs end up being, so long as we survive to see your project start our engineers can play a part in it.

Show
    Preemptively agree to any aid, still, deal details?

Spoiler: Ultrum Donim
    Show
    Nor I want to entertain the notion any longer, just to make rotten blood slightly better...
    Show
    Maybe next turn, depending on how I'm doing.

Spoiler: The Chrysaorian Hegemony
    Show
    Fair enough, let us both live long enough to see such a reconciliation.

Show
    didn't expect us to be, impassioned speeches notwithstanding . The most I thought I'd get was the same treatment, and that's kind of a longshot, having 4 Inf against 8.
    Last edited by neriractor; 2021-04-29 at 02:39 PM.
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.

25. - Top - End - #145

Devil

Oracle Family Company
    Influence 5
    Morale 5

Spoiler: Chrysaorian Hegemony - Morale 5
    Show

"At least you retain enough freedom from your masters to speak against them when you know they are not looking. You should beware the Seldivans hear you speak so. They may say you are planning treachery against your masters now that they are...weakened.

If you believe this to be the case defend them with your might from your place of meager safety. If that is what you think it is. If you think that the warlords of the Domin will not turn on you when it suits them...be my guest. We do not defend fools. The Nascence are more than you give them credit for. Take off your blinkers and speak to the one you despise so. You may find their position similar to what your position may be under the boot of the oppressor that will soon be on your neck.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Mor 10, Inf 4

Spoiler: To the Ultrum Domin
    Show
    This call is being monitored for quality assurance purposes.

"Thank you for getting in touch with Principia Personnel Solutions' automated customer service hotline, how may I direct your call today?"

Show
    If payment of the planet is held in reserve, PPS reserves the right to pay half now, and half upon completion of the deal. They'll pay you 2 permanent Mil this turn, and in exchange you promise to abandon [27] next turn so that PPS can take it. Next turn, they'll pay you the extra 1 permanent Mil.

Show
    This call is being monitored for quality assurance purposes.

"Thank you for getting in touch with Principia Personnel Solutions' automated customer service hotline, how may I direct your call today?"

Show
    Your bid is rejected by PPS. The Archive are paying just about the same price, and they have not publicly betrayed a treaty deal or are suspected to be working with a 0 Inf nation.

To beat the bid, the price has been raised to 16 Eco. They're also willing to accept temp Esp or Mor to sweeten the deal.

Amaranthine Archive
    Mor 6, Inf 4

Show
    Thank you for your candidness; upon reading the deals you've made, the Archive is concerned that you have indirectly spelled our doom.

We will hold off on trading with you for this season, due in part to comments made but also other exigencies. Next year - assuming that those of us on Zephyrus Prime have not been subsumed by then - we can revisit a brokerage of goods for services. If you are true to your word and are not aiding the Nascence, then it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Until next year,

Spoiler: To Logopathor, the Artificial God
    Show
    Greetings, Emperor of Empiricism,

There are still several million Logopatronites on Zephyrus Prime, did you know that? We employ quite a few in our research laboratories. It is a tragedy that they will likely die or wish to be dead in a year's time, as may be the rest of your followers.

Sadly, the Amaranthine Archive has nothing to offer you besides our best wishes on surviving the Domin. We empathize with the situation of being the more evolved neighbour to a brutal threat, though ours is considerably less civilized in nature.

Show
    Sadly the Archive doesn't have any stat points left to trade this season; they've spent them all delving, defending, or trading with other factions.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2021-04-29 at 04:20 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

27. - Top - End - #147

Devil

Oracle Family Company
    Influence 5
    Morale 5

Spoiler: Sublime clans of Zultar- Morale 5
    Show

Scions of the Clans of Zultar. Greetings to you and yours. We have an offer of trade for you, we have in our possession a great weapon, we would consider trading for the use it of it for this season as well as more permanently for the correct price.

28. - Top - End - #148

PaladinGuy

The Magnus Apparatus

*******Log 1.9: The Stolen Memories********
    Spoiler
    Show
    [E005]: I was hoping you’d have this server open. Wanted to send you a goodbye.

[E003]: What? What happened?

[E005]: They really keep you in the dark down there huh? Yeah I’m heading off world, my family has property on Thrushhollow. This civil war isn’t exactly an environment to raise my kid in ya know?

[E003]: Civil war?

[E005]: Uhhh? Yeah. Civil War. Theres war in half the Empire now. Did you really not know?

[E003]: No…

[E005]: I’ve got like three hours left planetside man. You wanna just talk for a bit? Doubt the BoL are gonna be too worried about a little NDA breach while there are firebombs coming through their windows.

[E005]: Hello?

[E003]: You know what man? That would be great.

[E005]: I’m all ears. Or eyes I suppose…

[E003]: So it all started with my thesis project on predictive psionics. You know how I concluded that a psionic AI would be impossible right?

[E005]: Right

[E003]: Well turns out the Imperial Administration disagreed. And they offered me a job to disprove my conclusion. Real sci-fi stuff. Code names, blank cheques, black sites. The whole deal.

[E005]: Wow…

[E003]: We’re building an AI, supposed to be a colony management AI. Optimize everyones roles and manage production and finances. They wanted psionics to get some premonition stuff for the program, and to give it adaptive morality.

[E003]: Dream job. Really was. I wasn’t kidding about the blank cheque stuff either. I ordered a Quantum Fluxmeter, which wasn’t even a real thing, I’d ordered it to make sure they were actually reading my requests. But they delivered it! Could have bought a palace on Fulcrum for the amount they paid for this prototype! I haven’t even used it! I plugged it in and set it to ping every few hours because I was too embarrassed to admit I was joking.

[E003]: But heres the thing, a couple months ago we kinda sorta did it? Like its already an A.I., and all that implies. But with the psi… lets just say with the psionic stuff I jammed into his brainbox... He dreams man. Its weird. Like you can see the marks of usual AI, but… I don’t know its weird.

[E003]: Like for instance! It/he/whatever will watch through our gameplay footage, usually two or three times. Then afterwards he’ll try and get all philosophical and ask questions about the game or the guys, and he’ll deliberately drop to single thread mode when talking with me or the other engineers, like he wants to focus on what we are saying.

[E003]: But lately I’ve been seeing a bunch of new systems appear in his head. I think stuff the other engineers have been adding. Military stuff. Tonnes of weapon patterns and programs added to his schematics DB. A bunch of hacking ****. I’m spooked dude, I thought it would just be a colony management thing. I even brought some sim games to get into the mood before programming. I don’t want to be a part of another state-sponsored murder robot…

[E003]: You’ve been quiet for a few minutes… do you think I’m a monster?

[E003]: Terius?

*******Log 1.9:END********

Morale 12, Influence 6

Players

Channel Seldiva
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Destruction of Production Capabilities remains significant precedent against Channel Seldiva
    [Output:] Magnus Apparatus intends to aid Hecetian Shade in reconstruction efforts. Hecatian Shade Devastation Rating presently highest. Priority set by devastation rating.
    [Output:] Prime Directive: Recovery from Devastation
    [Output:] Secondary Directive: Prevent Devastation

The Hecatian Shade
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Current Objective: Prevent Devastation of additional production capabilities
    [Output:] Likelihood of Seldiva Offensive = High
    [Output:] Temporarily offer morale to boost passive defense to prevent devastation.

[Output:] Longterm plans include projects to ease reconstruction and recovery from war devastated territory. Explore Archeotech sites. Optimize Principia Production Capabilities.

[Output:] Offer is [12 morale] and Wube [lvl 2 Morale VIP]
    [Output:] Return is 15 stats excluding morale, paid out at a rate of 5/year for 3 years
    [Output:] Requested stats will be preferred science, economy, and espionage
    [Output:] Hecatian Shade may choose what stats to give every turn.

REQUEST Response?

The Ultrum Domin
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Offer was made previous to hyperlane construction
    [Output:] Offer rescinded for current year
    [Output:] Offer will return next year

[Output:] You will keep the production capabilities gain in taking the system.
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus only seeks additional territory and to recover the devastation caused by war.

The Chrysorian Hegemony
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] The hyperlane was constructed for access to trade across the galaxy through a nation not currently at war.
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus remains highly capable of defence of its production facilities
    [Output:] No intentions currently in queue to declare wars.
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus will be taking a territory from the Idrian Nascence this year. They will not have their full cluster.
    [Output:$$$$$$$$$] Interpret that as you will

Idrian Nascence
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Output:] Deal confirmed. Resources will be sent shortly
    [Output:] Public alliance opportunity rejected. Direct war with other nations must be avoided.
    [Output:] Secretive assistance could be offered. Both in reconstruction efforts and as a more general trade partner in order to optimize production usage.
    [Output:] Statement: Idrian Nascence has little use for economy in small amounts
    [Output:] Statement: Idrian Nascence has little use for science in small amounts
    [Output:] Statement: Idrian Nascence has no use for archeotech sites due to destroyed science
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus has little use for both military and influence offensively.

[Output:] Longterm trade potential = high
    [Output:] Steady yearly trade of military and influence in exchange for science and economy, and access to archeotech sites.

RETURN Idrian Interest?

NPCs

PPS
    Spoiler
    Show
    REQUEST Trade economy and influence for espionage
    [Output:] The Magnus Apparatus seeks espionage to launch a discreet project
    [Output:] Looking to acquire an additional 8 espionage for this year
    [Output:] Willing to pay 5 economy and 6 influence
    [Output:] Stats will be invested in longterm project and will not be used offensively.
    [Output:] Risk to PPS equipment = 0
    REQUEST Response

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Hecatian Shade

Public, Influence 4

Show
    Response:
    *If you'd care to bargain:
    *Rebuilding is needed for adequate payment, tools/materials/guns would be preferred over walls, some walls are fine to put them in.
    *Requested reply is acceptable, though we urge a thought about longevity, you are too young to have seen us last but last we have. 4/4 or 3/6 would be ideal.

would such changes still work for you?

Spoiler: Logopathor, the artificial god
    Show
    To logopathor and its most steemed prophets

Should you be lacking in [Mor] and have anything (and we mean that anything) to spare we could arrange a trade.

Last edited by neriractor; 2021-04-30 at 01:01 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Mor 10, Inf 4

Show
    This call is being recorded for quality assurance purposes.

"(Holy sh*t, the call actually went through!)"

"(I know! Shh!)"

"(Oh, right.)"

"Ahem, hello there and thank you for calling Principia Personnel Solutions, the first and last stop to problem resolution in the sector. Your business is very important to us. Although we do not yet currently have a file on your Apparatus, I've got cybernetic resources on the line and they've given assurances of working around the clock - (no I don't think it's offensive to say that to a machine, shut up Greg) - to make sure that your needs are met.

Unfortunately, all of our current agents are occupied at the moment. If you'd like to book a future termination or sabotage effort, I'd be happy to redirect you to a closer regional office on the Rexion system.

Alternatively... you may be interested in joining forces with a current bid going on? At the moment, two parties are competing for the use our operatives, with the fates of several systems and interstellar interests hanging in the balance. On the one hand, the Amaranthine Archive has promised full use of their resources - and more - to commit us to destroy the Nascence. Their offer is considerable. On the other hand, Channel Seldiva has put together a war chest to move our assets in a different direction.

If you'd like to have some say on our movements this year, you may join your offer on either side. I'm sending along data packets with financial projections for the offers and counter-offers on the table, with some redaction for privacy. Please read them and get back to us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for choosing PPS, you have a splendid day."

Show
    Their crop of Esp (11 + 4 VIPs) is currently being bid over. Right now the Archive has bid effectively 15 Eco (7 Eco + 4 Eco VIPs) and has earmarked an extra 3 Eco for a bidding war for a total of 18. Meanwhile, Channel Seldiva has bid 13 Eco to have the PPS hit an unrelated target to either the Nascence or the Archive (nobody that immediately concerns you unless you get involved). Due to some shady dealings PPS is increasing the Channel's price floor; they are setting the minimum to beat the Archive's 18 Eco bid at 21 Eco.

As it turns out, you have 8 Eco on your bid. PPS is opening the door to your joining your Eco to either bid to tip the balance.

Show
    This call is being recorded for quality assurance purposes.

"Hello there, this is Adias from Principia Personnel Solutions with a few urgent updates for this year's request on our services.

We have recently heard from the Archive. They are raising the stakes with a new capital injection and forecasting further spending. As such, the asking price for our people to strike at the target you've specified has increased at a commensurate rate.

I am sending you our updated offer now. Please hold."

Show
    There has been a counter-bid from the Archive (15 Eco, going up to 18 so assuming you want to counter-bid they're assuming it's 18). As long as you're dealing with the Nascence and effectively protecting them with this counter, the price to beat that is 21 Eco.

Amaranthine Archive
    Mor 6, Inf 4

Spoiler: To Principia Personnel Solutions
    Show
    Time runs short, yet before you accept the bargains of any other you should know that the Archive is tapping a new line of credit to ensure that your services remain loyal.

Show
    Putting forward another 2 Eco to the existing bid of 5 Eco, 4 Eco VIPs. Furthermore, they're willing to add another 3 Eco to that if anyone tries to outbid. Total projected bid would be 10 Eco + 4 Eco 1 VIPs, for an estimated 18 Eco in value.

Sublime Clans of Zultar
    Mor 7, Inf 4

Show
    "You are small, yet you would present us with trades? If it is what we think it is, we would use it this season."

Show
    They'll pay 1 Eco for use of that +1 Mil item this turn.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2021-05-01 at 03:45 AM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.