New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Looking for a Webcomic

So, TV Tropes has a page for a trope called Voice Changeling, with a delightfully creepy page image:

However, it links to a page that doesn't exist, and a quick Google search for the given name (Memes and Comics) has failed to turn up anything.

I was wondering if anyone new what webcomic it was from?
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2021-03-24 at 09:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for a Webcomic

It appears to trace back to here.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Looking for a Webcomic

Quote Originally Posted by Maat Mons View Post
    It appears to trace back to here.
    Ah, thanks. Looks like there are at least a few more pages, but they're all stand-alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II