Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 391 to 404 of 404
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    LansXero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Gender
    Male

    Default Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Who wants to bet on AdMech/9 just happening to be tailor-made to bring Drukhari/9 down a peg? Its either that or Sisters/9.

  2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by LansXero View Post
    Who wants to bet on AdMech/9 just happening to be tailor-made to bring Drukhari/9 down a peg? Its either that or Sisters/9.
    Ad Mech seems like a safe bet. If there is a faction built to have really good/efficient tanks, while also having lots of anti-tank options, it would be Ad Mech. Though I imagine it would be a coincidence.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

    I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

    Procrastination: MLP



    Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.



  3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Ad Mech seems like a safe bet. If there is a faction built to have really good/efficient tanks, while also having lots of anti-tank options, it would be Ad Mech. Though I imagine it would be a coincidence.
    You'd think but we have literally one tank. (No, I don't count the Onager as a tank despite how much I love it) We do Stompy Robots and Chicken Walkers more than we do tanks.

    Pretty good anti tank though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    You'd think but we have literally one tank. (No, I don't count the Onager as a tank despite how much I love it) We do Stompy Robots and Chicken Walkers more than we do tanks.

    Pretty good anti tank though.
    Vehicles then. Those are better than tanks anyways. (Also why not count the Onager?)
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

    I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

    Procrastination: MLP



    Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.



  5. - Top - End - #395
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2021

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    You'd think but we have literally one tank. (No, I don't count the Onager as a tank despite how much I love it) We do Stompy Robots and Chicken Walkers more than we do tanks.

    Pretty good anti tank though.
    Admech: where the infantry have trade and the armor have feet

  6. - Top - End - #396
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    (Also why not count the Onager?)
    Spoiler
    Show


    A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

    Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

  7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    9mm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by LansXero View Post
    Who wants to bet on AdMech/9 just happening to be tailor-made to bring Drukhari/9 down a peg? Its either that or Sisters/9.
    *squints at the Dallas Open results*

    no bet, "better autocannon the faction" will do just fine.
    Rule of Cool former designer

    Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online

  8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Vehicles then. Those are better than tanks anyways. (Also why not count the Onager?)
    Because I'd have to count Ironclad Dreds as Tanks then and I'm not prepared to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Brookshw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    I'm looking at the new cyber-squig riding boyz and I'm having a flashback to an 80's cartoon where the protagonists were some kind of cyberanimals that road around on robot bulls, can't remember the name of it though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    As always, the planes prove to be awesomer than I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedipotter View Post
    Logic just does not fit in with the real world. And only the guilty throw fallacy's around.
    Avatar courtesy of Linklele

  10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Brookshw View Post
    I'm looking at the new cyber-squig riding boyz and I'm having a flashback to an 80's cartoon where the protagonists were some kind of cyberanimals that road around on robot bulls, can't remember the name of it though.....
    I like the Not!Feral Ork model all right. Not sure about the Squig Riders though.

    If I care enough I'll just stick with my Ork Boys on Chaos Warhounds I did years back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  11. - Top - End - #401
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Brookshw View Post
    I'm looking at the new cyber-squig riding boyz and I'm having a flashback to an 80's cartoon where the protagonists were some kind of cyberanimals that road around on robot bulls, can't remember the name of it though.....
    It's mildly disturbing that I can think of more than two series which this might have been: C.O.W-boys of Moo Mesa, Bravestarr and Thundarr the Barbarian to name a few...

    A new Psychic Awakening book announced too - Grey Knights vs. Thousand Sons. Specifically includes a picture of a Dreadknight pilot, so I may yet get my wish for a new GK Lord of War baby-carrier.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

  12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mordokai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    I don't know if this has been brought up, but...

    This has got to be the single most awesome thing to come out of 40k. And considering all the awessomness the dark future has given us, that's saying something

    We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

  13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    I don't know if this has been brought up, but...

    This has got to be the single most awesome thing to come out of 40k. And considering all the awessomness the dark future has given us, that's saying something

    We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate.
    My singular complaint is that it isn't a Noise Marine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Brookshw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013

    Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    It's mildly disturbing that I can think of more than two series which this might have been: C.O.W-boys of Moo Mesa, Bravestarr and Thundarr the Barbarian to name a few...

    A new Psychic Awakening book announced too - Grey Knights vs. Thousand Sons. Specifically includes a picture of a Dreadknight pilot, so I may yet get my wish for a new GK Lord of War baby-carrier.
    Hmmm.....possibly Bravestar but I recall more anthropomorphic cow people. Ah well, I'm sure it'll come to me after it loses its relevancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    As always, the planes prove to be awesomer than I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedipotter View Post
    Logic just does not fit in with the real world. And only the guilty throw fallacy's around.
    Avatar courtesy of Linklele

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •