Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLII: The Dice Make Fools of Us All

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Nobody makes you do anything. That's the trick.
    You can still use Tactical Marines. There actually isn't anything stopping you from using Tactical Marines. Why are you mad?
    Wrong, they made all the Ork players have to rebase their 100+ Ork boys onto 32mm bases so they could justify a 5 dollar price change on the box.

And if it turns into a Tactical vs Primaris problem, well, you know exactly how that goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

2. - Top - End - #422
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Also, it's 9th Ed. Nobody's army should feature even close to 100 models ever again.
    Uh

What? Top tyranid lists at the moment are something like 40 Hormagaunts and 30-60 Termagants. Drukhari causing them to pivot to 60 Termagants instead of a Dimachaeron.

Genestealer Cults have no elite infantry units to pivot to. They can't, as a concept, get away from spam.

And Imperial Guard not having masses of infantry seems deeply, deeply wrong.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

3. - Top - End - #423
    Troll in the Playground

Anyone else think that Imperial flyer on the cover of Wrath of Angels (Day 4) looks like a Battlestar: Galactica Viper knock-off?

As far as the orks, it's nice that they're painting them in brighter greens, I guess.

Looking at the map of Ghur... what exactly are we looking at? Did someone terraform Warhammer World to look like a pair of chaos beasts attacking each other? Is that seriously what the land masses are supposed to look like?
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season