Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default There and back again, a Neverending Tale: Neverending Nights.

Neverending Nights is a machinima series using the Neverwinter Nights game engine. It's a comedy series that runs 65 episodes, about two would be heroes, out to slay a dragon so they can become rich and famous and never have to pay for drinks again... and everything goes wrong.

Its hard to believe this all originally started in 2004, and it took until 2013 to finish 65 episodes. In 2015, I got it in my head that I would redo the series in 1080p (because when we originally started this in 2004, episodes were in 800600 then 1024786, and it was all over the map; a free video editor, horrible video quality) the series has always been near and dear to me so getting it done in proper 1080p was something I wanted to do. In 2021, six years later, I finally finished Episode 65 in 1080p. In total, Ive spent over 15 years on this series. And I absolutely have zero regrets.

If you enjoy it - click subscribe, pass the link around, tell your friends, family, pets - anyone and everyone! I'd greatly appreciate it. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wr4...erendingNights
    Need a character background written up? I'd be happy to write one up for you! Now with over 150 character backgrounds written! How can you help me? Not required, but appreciated, if you're so inclined! <3

Check out my 5e Module The Secret of Havenfall Manor over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: There and back again, a Neverending Tale: Neverending Nights.

Quote Originally Posted by amardeepdesign View Post
    WOw GREAT MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Uh - thanks. But yeah, as I said - finished Episode 65 which was the final episode. Now I am highlighting some of the music that was given to use by making music videos to highlight that music using footage from the series.
    Need a character background written up? I'd be happy to write one up for you! Now with over 150 character backgrounds written! How can you help me? Not required, but appreciated, if you're so inclined! <3

Check out my 5e Module The Secret of Havenfall Manor over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)