New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default There and back again, a Neverending Tale: Neverending Nights.

Neverending Nights is a machinima series using the Neverwinter Nights game engine. It's a comedy series that runs 65 episodes, about two would be heroes, out to slay a dragon so they can become rich and famous and never have to pay for drinks again... and everything goes wrong.

It’s hard to believe – this all originally started in 2004, and it took until 2013 to finish 65 episodes. In 2015, I got it in my head that I would redo the series in 1080p (because when we originally started this in 2004, episodes were in 800×600 then 1024×786, and it was all over the map; a free video editor, horrible video quality) – the series has always been near and dear to me – so getting it done in proper 1080p was something I wanted to do. In 2021, six years later, I finally finished Episode 65 in 1080p. In total, I’ve spent over 15 years on this series. And I absolutely have zero regrets.

If you enjoy it - click subscribe, pass the link around, tell your friends, family, pets - anyone and everyone! I'd greatly appreciate it. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wr4...erendingNights
    Need a character origin written? Enjoyed what I wrote? How can you help me? Not required, but appreciated! <3

Check out my 5e The Secret of Havenfall Manor or my character back stories over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)

Subscribe to my D&D Channel on Youtube! (Come by and Sub)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: There and back again, a Neverending Tale: Neverending Nights.

Quote Originally Posted by amardeepdesign View Post
    WOw GREAT MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Uh - thanks. But yeah, as I said - finished Episode 65 which was the final episode. Now I am highlighting some of the music that was given to use by making music videos to highlight that music using footage from the series.
    Need a character origin written? Enjoyed what I wrote? How can you help me? Not required, but appreciated! <3

Check out my 5e The Secret of Havenfall Manor or my character back stories over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)

Subscribe to my D&D Channel on Youtube! (Come by and Sub)