1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Welcome to Hogwarts [Wands and Wizards DnD 5e]

Quote Originally Posted by DpsmaxerRoaming View Post
    Human racial feat
    Lvl1 feat
    It's 2 unless we don't get a lvl 1 feat

Is there other playable races besides human for this campaign.
    Technically we're all Humans but instead of races we use houses, every house gives us a single feat at level 1.

You can however pick a feat that makes your pc half giant or similar at level 1.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Not sure what can we do with 4 galleons. Which is fine
    And saving up for a broomstick is a good motivation
    Maybe Fabie would sneak and borrow broomsticks to train.

Will a pet toad cost something?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Alaize-chan View Post
    Technically we're all Humans but instead of races we use houses, every house gives us a single feat at level 1.

You can however pick a feat that makes your pc half giant or similar at level 1.

can you give me a example of what you mean like a template.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Not quite a template but you can take a look at My character Sheet

Also, you should read the supplement a little more to get a better understanding of the "races" and others details about character creation.

The half races are actually feats that you can only pick at level 1 BTW
    Last edited by Alaize-chan; 2021-04-17 at 01:15 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Thank you.im a bit new .
    Trying to learn I come from in person games to the forums and it's confused me a little.

I looked at your sheet and still have a rough time understanding what you mean

6. - Top - End - #96
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

Each house (analogous to race) has a trait that allows you to pick a feat; it is assumed that PCs in Wands and Wizards are all (mostly) human, which I believe would translate to the Feat trait. If you want to have non-human ancestry, you can; take a look at igordragonian's character sheet, where the character is part-goblin. The "racial" feat can only be chosen at level 1, though.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

I I was planning on going pure human.
    From the house of Hufflepuff

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Wands and Wizards DnD 5e]

Timothy Blake
    Hp 7
    Str 9
    Dex 16 (because it's max)
    Con 12
    Int 8
    Wis 16
    Cha 13
    Pureblood human
    House: Hufflepuff
    You can rely on them to have certain attributes in common.

Ability Score Increase. Your Constitution score, Wisdom score, and one other ability score of choice increase by 1.

Steadfast Loyalty. You have advantage on saving throws against any effect that would make you attack or work against a creature you would normally consider an ally.

Kitchen Trips. Your experience with the Hogwarts house elves has taught you how to politely address and interact with magical beings. Oh, and you can get tons of snacks.

Feat. You gain one feat of your choice.

Casting style: wisdom
    Type: illusion/transmutation

Feats
    Lucky

Second born son to malissa a muggle musician
    And my father Mitchell a lesser know illusionist.
    At a young age I took a liking to my father's smoke illusions.
    My mother got me in to the kalimba.
    Around my 9th birthday I learned about plants and there b benefits and took to the study of herbalism out of curiosity and intrigue.

Usually wears a green robe with a jolly carefree smile.

A simple stem wand with a carved rosebud end

Not usually the shiniest blade in the shed but he is sure one of the sharpest.

"Where intelligence fails, the fast and wise succeed"
    Last edited by DpsmaxerRoaming; 2021-04-17 at 03:54 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Feats
    Lucky
    Athletic
    You only get one starting feat.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Looks good but as pointed out you only get a single feat.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Forgot to remove athletic

12. - Top - End - #102

DruidGuy

In the bottom-right corner of your post there should be an option to edit it.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Thank you it's been changed.

14. - Top - End - #104

BarbarianGuy

Ooh, this looks fun!

Pierre Allard de la Poignard
    Male Pureblood, Age 11
    Hufflepuff House
    Technique Caster (Wisdom), Potioneer
    Tranfiguration (Alchemy)
    Fir & Dragon Heartstring Wand, 10 inches, Barely Yielding
    “One wandmaker called wands of fir wood ‘the survivor’s wand’, because he had sold it to three wizards who subsequently passed through mortal peril unscathed. There is no doubt that this wood, coming as it does from the most resilient of trees, produces wands that demand staying power and strength of purpose in their true owners. Fir wands are particularly suited to Transfiguration, and favour owners of focused, strong-minded and, occasionally, intimidating demeanor.”
    “I work hard to be recognized as the best at my craft.”
    “I will face any challenge to win the approval of my family.”
    “Once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.”
    Ability Scores: STR 10 DEX 12 CON 14 INT 13 WIS 16 CHA 11
    Saves: Wis, Int

Skills: Insight, Perception, Herbology, Potion-Making, Poitioneer’s Kit
    HP: 8 AC: 12 Init: +1 Speed: 20ft (small)
    Features:
    Steadfast Loyalty (adv. vs. betraying allies), Kitchen Trips (snacks+ interact with Magical Creatures),
    Spellcasting (Wis, up to 4 spells 4 cantrips),
    Regular Customer (Access to New & Unusual Supplies, +1 common & uncommon potion recipe)
    Anatomy Textbook (-1 spell level when upcasting Transfiguration to affect living targets)
    Steady Caster (adv. on concentration)
    Spells Known: Inanimitus Conjurus, Cantis
    Potions Known: [Antidote of Common Poisons, Blemish Blitzer, Confusing Concoction, Forgetfulness Potion, Herbicide Potion], Wideye Potion, Stargrass Salve

Gear: Winter Cloak, Various Textbooks, First Year Potions Textbook, Toad (Delphinus), Wand, Well-tailored robes (3 sets), Casual Clothes (2 sets), Potioneer's kit, Herbalists' Kit?, 4 Galleons

Background/Bio: Pierre comes from an old and well-established French wizarding family. Though he was expected to follow in the footsteps of his ancestors, Pierre lacked the enduring interest and incredible talent in dueling which gave his branch of the family its name, “de la Poignard”— of the dagger. Pierre’s aspiration was instead with Potions. Though he is not a Prodigy in potions, his dedication— some would say his stubborness— nonetheless serve him well.
    Supportive, but disappointed— at least to Pierre’s eyes— his family reluctantly withdrew him from Beaubatons— or traded the reserved place for political leverage—, reasoning that the academy known for dueling would be wasted on him, and sent him instead to Hogwarts, ostensibly to give him the benefit of the excellent labs and courses there. To his and his families’ surprise, he was sorted into Hufflepuff, the house that his family thought least likely. He seems to have acclimated well, however, and his lack of ingrained prejudice leads him to seek friends in other houses. Especially Ravenclaw, with their library.

EDIT: Ha, we have very few Griffindors. Can we get the House in the table as well?
    Also, should Pierre switch to Healing? Hmm.
    Last edited by MornShine; 2021-04-18 at 11:01 PM. Reason: formatting and questions

15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Ahhh I see another Hufflepuff

16. - Top - End - #106

BarbarianGuy

Ha, that makes four of us.
    Griffindor and Slitherin... how the two main houses have fallen. Maybe Pierre should go for Slytherin; he certainly has the ambition.

Of course, now I frantically second-guess my entire character. What School works best for a potioneer? What feat? Steady Aim seems to be a higher-level feat, so I am probably going to swap it out for something. Currently considering Prodigy or Observant. I kind of do not want Prodigy for expertise in potions, but without it, Pierre lacks any advantage in his chosen field, compared to the other PCs.

Spoiler: For the HM only, Questions, Plots, and (Potential) Secrets
    Show

Pierre is, as noted, descended from exceptional duelists. However, 12 dex says that he is not quite up to the legacy. He might be called on in class or by other students, but would likely lose handily. Potentially to Mme. Fudge, the Duelist (Beaubatons) PC.

Pierre is a bit irreverent of the Brits and of Voldemort, but has very strong reactions to Grindlewald, due to being French. For that reason, I am considering Parselmouth— Pierre is aware of the general prejudice, but is not ingrained enough to have him make more than a mild effort to hide it. Thoughts?

Pierre will, of course, ask the Potions professor for access to a lab at earliest confidence. Failing that, he might set up an illicit one.

I am quietly plotting to set up Pierre as appearing to be a vampire. He avoids garlic (a slight allergy and general distaste), always asks before entering a dwelling (French Wizarding Nobility manners), and has exceptional nightvision (16 Wis with proficiency and potentially Observant, so really just excellent vision all around). Plus, with all that mucking about with potions, who can he is not sipping some blood here and there? (Pierre is not a vampire, of course. Who wants to be eternally eleven? 6th year, at level 8 and age 17... we shall see).

The above works particularly well if I pick and conceal the Parslehood from the other players— it would be clear that there is a secret, and they might reach for the wrong conclusion. I would love to play out that arc. This is, of course, entirely in your purview— not keeping OOC secrets between players is perhaps a wise choice.
    Last edited by MornShine; 2021-04-18 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Forgot something

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Sunday night here, very much looking forward to getting started, and fingers crossed for a long term and fun game.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

I was reading through trying to find a start date but I couldn't find one either that or I missed it.

What day are we starting the campaign.
    It's 12:32pm of the time I wrote this

19. - Top - End - #109

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    Not too late, I've said that recruitment will remain open until Monday 19th April, so you've got time!
    I think that answers your question. You seem to be three hours ahead of Forum time (or GMT -7), so right now it’s still antenoon Sunday.

When Recruitment closes, we should be able to start! (Though, we have hit eight excellent applicants, so I have no objections to starting a bit earlier if the HM feels prepared).

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Timothy Blake
    Hp 7
    Str 9
    Con 12
    Int 8
    Wis 16
    Cha 13
    Pureblood human

Backstory:dreamer

Spells lvl0
    Dancing light
    Lvl 1
    Silent image

Pine
    Pine wands always choose an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and spells. Many wandmakers insist that pine wands are able to detect, and perform best for, owners who are destined for long lives. The pine wand is one of those that are sensitive to non-verbal magic

Skill proficiency
    Insisight
    Perception
    Hepalism
    Athletic

Ability Score Increase. Your Constitution score, Wisdom score, and one other ability score of choice increase by 1.

Steadfast Loyalty. You have advantage on saving throws against any effect that would make you attack or work against a creature you would normally consider an ally.

Kitchen Trips. Your experience with the Hogwarts house elves has taught you how to politely address and interact with magical beings. Oh, and you can get tons of snacks.

Feats
    Lucky

Inventory
    1st year books
    Kalimba (instrument)
    Pine wand(rosecarved back)
    Dark grey rat (Jessie)
    Green robes
    Satchel bag
    3 galleons

Around my 9th birthday I learned about plants and there b benefits and took to the study of herbalism out of curiosity and intrigue.

Am I missing anything else?
    Last edited by DpsmaxerRoaming; 2021-04-18 at 02:48 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111

BarbarianGuy

Just one or two things, I think.
    • Pick a background, that is, a personality (slash-wand). It'll give you another Feature and a skill proficiency. I suggest one of the following:
      • Groundskeeper, think Hagrid's love of nature, for a few more nature-related skills to really lean in to that Herbalism
      • Dreamer, for Insight and Perception
      • Troublemaker, for Dex skills (Sleath & Sleight of Hand) and some interesting RP opportunities.
    • Pick two skills from the class.
      • Herbalism and Acrobatics seem to fit.
      • (Or Potions-Making, but, well, Pierre has dibs )
    • Pick two spells, mix-and-match first level versus cantrips. For illusions and gas magic, I'd suggest two of:
      • Flagrate (draw with illusory fire), Colovaria (change the color of something), Incendio Glacia (create heatless blue flames) for illusions, and
      • Nebulous (create some fog), for gas magic.
      • (Side note: Illusions aren't super common in the HP universe, in part because why create an illusory flock of birds when you can just create real magical constructs? I'd suggest looking around for spells, like Avis or Inanimatus Conjuro, that look like muggle illusions, id est that are flashy. Pull a rabbit from a hat? Never mind illusions, just conjure a rabbit! Or transmute something in the hat to a rabbit!)
    • I'm not sure if Lucky is actually a feat in W&W. If it isn't, Athlete or perhaps Aerial Combatant might work well for someone with 16 Dex. Depends on what personality you intend.
    Last edited by MornShine; 2021-04-18 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Formatting, More Information, and General Restlessness

22. - Top - End - #112

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MornShine View Post
    Just one or two things, I think.

• I'm not sure if Lucky is actually a feat in W&W. If it isn't, Athlete or perhaps Aerial Combatant might work well for someone with 16 Dex.
    From what I can tell, only some 5e feats are allowed from the sidebox on page 51:
    • Actor
    • Athlete
    • Dungeon Delver
    • Durable
    • Keen Mind
    • Linguist
    • Observant
    • Skilled

On another note, I got bored and tried to port all my stuff into a nicer looking character sheet.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

I edited it tell me if I'm still off.

I was thinking quittage when I built him
    And I thought lucky was I didn't get told no when I asked about it.

I was thinking of lucky because everyone needs a second chance.
    Last edited by DpsmaxerRoaming; 2021-04-18 at 02:50 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114

DruidGuy

That's up to the HM's discretion; just reporting RAW.

25. - Top - End - #115

BarbarianGuy

I mean, HM discretion, but in general most 5e things aren't allowed in W&W. Those five feats are I think the only things imported straight from 5e without a change. Every single spell is different-- they do have conversion tables, but there's no equivalent to your preferred spells.
    (Also, I edited my post before I realized y'all had posted, so there's a bit more info in there now. Especially thoughts on illusions.)

EDIT: Flamel, you guys are fast.
    Last edited by MornShine; 2021-04-18 at 02:59 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Post Re: Welcome to Hogwarts [Wands and Wizards DnD 5e]

Timothy Blake
    Hp 7
    Str 9
    Con 12
    Int 8
    Wis 16
    Cha 13
    Pureblood human

Backstory:dreamer

Spells lvl0
    Dancing light
    Lvl 1
    Protego
    The Shield Charm - 1st-level Charm

Casting Time: 1 action or reaction, which you take when you are hit by an attack
    Range: Self
    Duration: Dedication, up to 10 minutes
    Tags: Defensive
    An invisible barrier of magical force appears in front of you and protects you. For the duration, you have a +5 bonus to AC, including against the triggering attack. If you are targeted by a spell that requires an attack roll and the spell's level is equal to or lower than half your proficiency bonus, the spell has no effect on you.

You can use a bonus action to change which direction the shield is facing. If you are attacked from either of your sides or from behind while casting this spell, you must use your reaction to redirect the shield to point towards the threat. Otherwise, this spell doesn't protect you.

Pine
    Pine wands always choose an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and spells. Many wandmakers insist that pine wands are able to detect, and perform best for, owners who are destined for long lives. The pine wand is one of those that are sensitive to non-verbal magic

Skill proficiency
    Insisight
    Perception
    Hepalism
    Athletic

Feats
    Lucky

Inventory
    1st year books
    Kalimba (instrument)
    Pine wand(rosecarved back)
    Dark grey rat (Jessie)
    Green robes
    Satchel bag
    3 galleons

That fix it

27. - Top - End - #117
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Hi all, busy weekend so haven't had a chance to get back to you on all your questions. Recruitment will close in about 10 hours from now so any last interest is welcome before then. Characters do not have to be 100% complete (if I didn't answer your question etc), as we can sort that out in the OOC thread. Thanks to everyone who has helped others out in this thread. Much appreciated and will help us all when we're muddling through!

28. - Top - End - #118

May I change my character to this character? I like this character more and I think he may be more interesting and can provide a few intriguing possibilities to the game itself. Yes it is based on a horror movie character from the Friday the 13th movie franchise and in fact it is the same character the franchise is known for with a few modifications with a history to explain everything. I am wiling to go with my original concept but I would like to throw in this character because he has potential.

Name: Jason 'Jay' Voorhees Jarvis
    Other Alias: J.J.
    Blood: Half Blood(mother was an American witch)
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 2'7"
    Weight: 143 lbs.

Description: JJ is of average height and weight for an 11 year old boy but is slightly athletic and somewhat rugged looking. He tends to where jeans and tshirts of bright colors and has a somewhat slovenly, laid back appearance to him. Even when he wears his robes. He is not necessarily untidy but he seems to avoid frivolity and primness most of the time, preferring to not stand out in that way and showing the more normal, non descript laid back approach. Occasionally when he is thoughtful or worried he has a habit of stroking the left side of his head out of habit. If one looks more closely you might see a very faint scar running along there.

Personality: JJ is a thoughtful, quiet boy with a bookwormish nature and a kind heart. But this meek exterior belies a very courageous and passionate person with strong morals and values. He is still a force to be reckoned with and can be very stubborn and set in his ways. He also has a dark, somewhat convictive side that is often ruthless and unyielding that he for the most part keeps in check. This can lead him to being very harsh and scathingly critical of others who he feels have done him or any innocents harm without justification. His sense of justice is still extreme and vengeful but he has learned to mellow out and learn to hold back. Just that old habits die hard.

House: Gryffindor
    Spellcasting Technique: Willpower
    School of Magic: Jinxes, Hexes and Curses
    Background: Groudskeeper
    Skills: Athletics, Intimidation, Magical Creatures, Survival
    Feats: Martial Artist
    Wand: 10.5" brittle english oak with a phoenix feather core
    HP: 12

STR: 12
    DEX: 10
    CON: 14
    INT: 14
    WIS: 10
    CHA: 16

Background

Six years ago, the American wizarding community had had enough. It was largely debated whether or not to go after Jason Voorhees, the serial killer at Crystal Lake who had become an unstoppable supernatural killer after Tommy Jarvis accidentally resurrected hiim in 1986. For one thing they had no magical explanation to why the killer had become so indestructible and unstoppable. And it was largely a Muggle problem rather than a magical problem that seemed to be restricted to the general Crystal Lake area. But eventually it was discovered that Jason's mother Pamela was a witch. And a very powerful one at that. She somehow used her magical training to create Horcruxes out of the murder weapons she used in during the Camp Crystal Lake Massacre. So it was not just vengeance that drove her to kill the counsellors, it was to resurrect her son. It took many decades to locate the Horcruxes and destroy them. They were either stolen by others or well hidden by Mrs Voorhees. And they themselves had protective magics placed on them to make them difficult to destroy. Eventually they were successful and went after Jason Voorhees himself, now vulnerable and mortal despite his supernatural abilities. With the help of Tommy Jarvis they tracked the killer down and using powerful spells of their own managed to overpower him and cast one final killing curse to destroy him once and for all. But the result was far from expected. Instead of destroying Jason it split him into two beings. a 6 year old child and a monster, 'ghost' Jason.

With GhostJason incapacitated and in magical binding chains with close observation, it was soon realized that the child represented whatever humanity was left in Jason Voorhees. Instead of destroying Jason Voorhess they somehow wound up creating two Horcruxes of him, one representing his more human nature and the other being an indestructible killing machine. It was heatedly debated whether to kill one or the other or both. If Ghost Jason was destroyed there was a good chance that the now innocent little boy would die as well. But Tommy, perhas because he had seen so much death and destruction in his life and in part that he was not really entirely consumed by vengeance as Jason was, took pity on the boy and decided to take him in and raise him properly.

And so he did out of duty and maybe conscience and surprisingly both he and the child Jason now referred to as Jay or JJ wound up forming a father son bond that made them inseperable. Tommy was strict but fair, and never abusive. In some ways he could be as supportive and loving as Jason's mother only less possessive and more reasonable. For the next 5 years JJ grew up as a normal child. His hydrocephalus had been magically cured in an attempt to at least give him some normalcy with others. He gradually started to open up and with Tommy's help despite him carrying all the memories of his past life. He even went to school and made a few friends.

GhostJason has been magically 'imprisoned' at Camp Crystal Lake and a very restricted area of influence outside. Holding a powerful killing force with magical barriers has proven difficult at best. The barriers cannot keep people out of the area.

But at age 11 it was decided that he follow through with his wizarding heritage and attend wizarding school. But instead of going to Salem, it was decided that he would attend overseas at Hogwarts. And this is where his adventures begin!

Film References: Friday the 13th parts 1-8, Never Hike Alone, Never Hike in the Snow

More on this later but it is getting late and I need to go to bed, Please tell me what you think.
    Last edited by onlie2005; 2021-04-19 at 03:15 AM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    Hi all, busy weekend so haven't had a chance to get back to you on all your questions. Recruitment will close in about 10 hours from now so any last interest is welcome before then. Characters do not have to be 100% complete (if I didn't answer your question etc), as we can sort that out in the OOC thread. Thanks to everyone who has helped others out in this thread. Much appreciated and will help us all when we're muddling through!

Do you mean the ongoing game area right above recruiting

30. - Top - End - #120

RedKnightGirl

So thanks to everyone who submitted characters. I said 8 would be my max, and that's the number of applicants we got. I realise that's a lot, but given the attrition that afflicts pbp I'm happy to start high and see who sticks around. So the good news is, you're all accepted into the game! Please follow this link to the Out of Character (OOC) thread.

I've looked through them and here are my thoughts:
    onlie2005: I like Lisa as a character and think you have a really interesting idea for her. I have some reservations about the amount of baggage that might come with Jay because a) of the franchise (though I have never watched or have any knowledge of the series, and there is an irony in me shooting down a franchise character in a franchise-ripping game...), b) the whole memories of a serial killer in an 11 year old. I actually quite like the idea of having a darker member of the party (since otherwise the party is quite an ordinary group of kids), but do have some reservations. If you did decide to go down the Jay route, then removing some of the franchise elements (making it more of an homage) and or keeping references to it toned down could work.
    As it stands, Lisa is still missing a fair amount of crunch, so you'll need to work on a sheet fairly speedily once I set up the OOC page.

Alaize-Chan: Phoebe looks great to me: note perfect. Lumos and flipendo are fine. Astronomer's tools will cost 10 galleons.

Anyr: I think Aria might have too many skills? I think she should have two proficiencies from her class and two from her background. Sorry if I've missed something obvious. Bombarda and Episkey might be stretching what a first year would know, but given Aria's lack of adherence to the rules, I imagine they'd both come in handy.

Sir Moogle: Love the sheet - it looks really good! And Martin seems really fun. I like your pairing of spells!

igordragonian: I think Fabia might be 1 point over on the point buy. And don't forget you can pick two starting spells. Otherwise, Fabia looks great to me, and now I won't ever think a party is complete without a half-goblin desperate to prove their worth!

Thundercracker: I can only hope this game lives up to your expectations! Holly's sheet looks pretty much there (is the sheet linked here the most up to date?). Holly is also in need of some spells!

DpsmaxerRoaming: Welcome to the forum. Happy to have a newcomer on board, and just message me if you are confused about how these games work. There is a stickied threads here that might help you understand how they work and some of the terms. I don't think technique (wisdom) casters can pick athletics proficiency. I am happy with the Lucky feat, and think it works well - perhaps before Timothy knew he had magic he found things seemed to work out for him with alarming regularity. I am also happy for Timothy to know the shield charm.

MornShine: Ah another 11 year old with a manic desire to prove themselves... What could go wrong? Sheet looks good, I um-ed and ah-ed over inanimatus conjurus but decided that for the sake the game it wasn't that big a deal that conjuring isn't taught until later years, so happy for Pierre to keep that. Welcome on board!
    Last edited by MrE; 2021-04-19 at 02:12 PM.