New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "The breaths won't help. Corpses can't breathe!"
    Sophia sighs. "There are no corpses. There won't be any. Everyone is fine, and calm. The breaths are to help you calm down. Try it."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #302
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Floris blushes deeply once her outermost layer is gone. "I've never been this exposed in public," she confesses, lacing up Maya from behind. She is now clad in a collarbone-to-ankle black dress with long sleeves, a conservative dress by basically anyone's standards, but Floris's embarrassed glances could have been from someone entirely naked. It is at least now possible to guess her proportions. "You look lovely!" She says to Maya.
    So do you. Maya comments averting her eyes to protect Floris's modesty.

Do you want me to try and conjure you another dress

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Sophia sighs. "There are no corpses. There won't be any. Everyone is fine, and calm. The breaths are to help you calm down. Try it."
    She breaths in slowly, and while it's helping a tiny amount, it doesn't really seem to be fixing the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #303

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Are you an anime fan? No? Well then, I guess this reference is going to be lost on you then.

She reaches into her shirt and pulls out her tarot cards.

Because it is time to call upon the HEART OF THE CARDS!!!
    You whip out the cards of truth, and you pull out the inverted ten of cards, telling you that Mary is in math class!

You take your transport as he hustles to math class, where you look in and see a bored looking Mary.

Obviously, you need to warn the class about the awakening sorceress!

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

She breaths in slowly, and while it's helping a tiny amount, it doesn't really seem to be fixing the problem.
    Sophia sighed. Of course this was going to be hard. And it wasn't like she was a psychologist or anything... "Okay, so..." she said, thinking a moment before snapping her fingers, conjuring a little stress ball in the shape of a star on the ground right in front of Ms. Shawels. "Grab that and squeeze, see if it helps. If it does, maybe try sitting up?" she suggested, hoping she could at least get the woman to just look around and see that nothing was happening anymore.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Floris's eyes widened in fascination. "You can do that? Can we match?"
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

You whip out the cards of truth, and you pull out the inverted ten of cards, telling you that Mary is in math class!

You take your transport as he hustles to math class, where you look in and see a bored looking Mary.

Obviously, you need to warn the class about the awakening sorceress!
    Brooklyn hops off her transport, then pulls a permanent marker out of the pocket of her uniform jacket. She writes her phone number on it.

Message me about those English lessons, okay?

She then turns and goes into Mary's math class, without bothering to knock. And then, also without invitation, she starts talking.

Hey, just so everyone knows, there is a second sorceress awakening outside right now, so, don't panic, but things are gonna get crazy for a bit.

She then walks over to the window, hops up onto the sill, opens it up and starts smoking while looking over toward where the crazy stuff is happening.

Oh, and don't worry. No one is gonna die or anything. Just some cuts and bruises, three women will go into premature labor, and one older guy will need a new pacemaker, but I don't see any death in this.

She takes another drag on the cigarette.

Oh, and a couple of people will need some serious therapy.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #307

Sophia sighed. Of course this was going to be hard. And it wasn't like she was a psychologist or anything... "Okay, so..." she said, thinking a moment before snapping her fingers, conjuring a little stress ball in the shape of a star on the ground right in front of Ms. Shawels. "Grab that and squeeze, see if it helps. If it does, maybe try sitting up?" she suggested, hoping she could at least get the woman to just look around and see that nothing was happening anymore.
    She squeezes it so hard, it practically breaks. [Roll me a luck check DC 4]

Floris's eyes widened in fascination. "You can do that? Can we match?"
    I.... can try... Maya offers.

Brooklyn hops off her transport, then pulls a permanent marker out of the pocket of her uniform jacket. She writes her phone number on it.

Message me about those English lessons, okay?

She then turns and goes into Mary's math class, without bothering to knock. And then, also without invitation, she starts talking.

Hey, just so everyone knows, there is a second sorceress awakening outside right now, so, don't panic, but things are gonna get crazy for a bit.

She then walks over to the window, hops up onto the sill, opens it up and starts smoking while looking over toward where the crazy stuff is happening.

Oh, and don't worry. No one is gonna die or anything. Just some cuts and bruises, three women will go into premature labor, and one older guy will need a new pacemaker, but I don't see any death in this.

She takes another drag on the cigarette.

Oh, and a couple of people will need some serious therapy.
    "Wait.... wait seriously." The professor starts, going pale for a moment.

"Everyone under the desk." He instructs, his monocle falling to the ground in shock.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

She visibly inspects you.

"I didn't see any of the sorcerers magic impact you, so I'll leave to you, would you like to go to the infirmly."
    Morrigan gives her an odd look. "I'm not really hurt, it just took me off-guard. Thanks for the save."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. Well, if it's difficult, I'd rather you not try after straining yourself so much. If it were easy there would have been no reason for me to give you my dress!" Floris reminds her. "When the curtain of darkness comes down, the eyes of the underworld will open," she says casually.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Pretty sure, yes. There is some crazy magic stuff going on. But our first sorceress is helping, hence the nobody dying.

Brooklyn turns to look over at Mary. She smiles.

Hi. Came to make sure you get through it okay.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

11. - Top - End - #311

She squeezes it so hard, it seems it might break. "I.... think I'm a little calmer now...." She remarks looking at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Morrigan gives her an odd look. "I'm not really hurt, it just took me off-guard. Thanks for the save."
    "Alright, I shall leave you to your friends. Farewell." She beams before walking off.

"Oh. Well, if it's difficult, I'd rather you not try after straining yourself so much. If it were easy there would have been no reason for me to give you my dress!" Floris reminds her. "When the curtain of darkness comes down, the eyes of the underworld will open," she says casually.
    Maya focuses for a moment, but instead of a dress out pops a shirt.

Sorry, object creation is hard.

12. - Top - End - #312

Pretty sure, yes. There is some crazy magic stuff going on. But our first sorceress is helping, hence the nobody dying.

Brooklyn turns to look over at Mary. She smiles.

Hi. Came to make sure you get through it okay.
    "I hope you don't think I'll need therapy~" She teasingly winks getting up out of her seat.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Only for a bad romance... hopefully not because of me.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm really fine," Floris insists, but holds the shirt. "I'll treasure it always, thank you. If you're feeling better, Miss, we should all get somewhere safe!"
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315

Only for a bad romance... hopefully not because of me.
    "Oh girl, if it was going to be that, it'd already have happened?"

"I'm really fine," Floris insists, but holds the shirt. "I'll treasure it always, thank you. If you're feeling better, Miss, we should all get somewhere safe!"
    "I mean I'm pretty sure we are safe.... I'm not pumped full of adrenaline right now, so I have control of my powers." The blonde points out.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

With a quirked smile of her mouth, Brooklyn winks at her.

We have world enough and time, for that.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

She squeezes it so hard, it seems it might break. "I.... think I'm a little calmer now...." She remarks looking at the ground.
    "Good, that's good," Sophia says, trying not to sound impatient. "Now, maybe sit up, and take a look around? You'll see, nothing's going on anymore, and there's nothing to worry about. The crane damaged the building some, but nobody's hurt, and everybody's calm and acting perfectly normal."

I mean, do you really think that I'd be here, trying to calm you down, if there was still more important, dangerous stuff going down?
    she couldn't help thinking to herself.

18. - Top - End - #318

With a quirked smile of her mouth, Brooklyn winks at her.

We have world enough and time, for that.
    "How are you doing? Handling the big change okay?" Mary asks with a warm sigh.

"Good, that's good," Sophia says, trying not to sound impatient. "Now, maybe sit up, and take a look around? You'll see, nothing's going on anymore, and there's nothing to worry about. The crane damaged the building some, but nobody's hurt, and everybody's calm and acting perfectly normal."

I mean, do you really think that I'd be here, trying to calm you down, if there was still more important, dangerous stuff going down?
    she couldn't help thinking to herself.
    "Are you sure the sorceress didn't damage the building?" Ms.Shawels asks nervously

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

"How are you doing? Handling the big change okay?" Mary asks with a warm sigh.
    No. I don't know what is going to happen. But I know it is coming, and it still scares me.

She uses the remains of her cigarette to light another without having to pull out her lighter.

I don't know what to do, but what really terrifies me is having to do it alone...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #320

No. I don't know what is going to happen. But I know it is coming, and it still scares me.

She uses the remains of her cigarette to light another without having to pull out her lighter.

I don't know what to do, but what really terrifies me is having to do it alone...
    "Anything I can do to help?" Mary offers cautiously.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn smiles at Mary. She reaches out and touches the girl’s cheek.

Thats sweet of you to ask. But the cards are hazy on this. I sense that someone will be there, but I do not see any details.

She moves her hand to brush back a stray lock of Mary’s hair.

But. I... I do hope you will be there.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

"Are you sure the sorceress didn't damage the building?" Ms.Shawels asks nervously
    "Yes - I watched everything happen. It was the crane hitting it that did the damage." Sophia said confidently. Sure, technically the blonde girl had knocked the falling crane aside into the building, but somehow she suspected the subtle nuance of "she was keeping it from landing on her head" as a reason for that would be lost on Ms. Shawels, so she left that detail out.

23. - Top - End - #323

Brooklyn smiles at Mary. She reaches out and touches the girl’s cheek.

Thats sweet of you to ask. But the cards are hazy on this. I sense that someone will be there, but I do not see any details.

She moves her hand to brush back a stray lock of Mary’s hair.

But. I... I do hope you will be there.
    "You flatter me~" Mary blushes as you touch her hair.

"Yes - I watched everything happen. It was the crane hitting it that did the damage." Sophia said confidently. Sure, technically the blonde girl had knocked the falling crane aside into the building, but somehow she suspected the subtle nuance of "she was keeping it from landing on her head" as a reason for that would be lost on Ms. Shawels, so she left that detail out.
    [You are TECHNICALLY not lying. The best kind of not lying. Due to Ms.Shawels scattered brain right now, I will not require a check.]

"Oh.....Any idea why the crane attacked the building?" Ms.Shawels says shakily.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

And you...

Brooklyn suddenly remembers where she is. She starts to blush as she yanks her hand back.

Sorry... Sorry....

And without another word, she jumps out the window.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

[You are TECHNICALLY not lying. The best kind of not lying. Due to Ms.Shawels scattered brain right now, I will not require a check.]

"Oh.....Any idea why the crane attacked the building?" Ms.Shawels says shakily.
    "Well, it fell, obviously," Sophia responded, shrugging. "I think Maya said she thinks the operator fell asleep at the wheel - or whatever cranes have - but I dunno how that works exactly. That's going to be a question for whatever construction company owns the thing to worry about more than us, right?" She offered Ms. Shawels her hand to help her stand up.

26. - Top - End - #326

And you...

Brooklyn suddenly remembers where she is. She starts to blush as she yanks her hand back.

Sorry... Sorry....

And without another word, she jumps out the window.
    Mary moves reflexively trying to stop Brooklyn from jumping.

"You're fine, you're fine. I'll help!" She ensures Brooklyn.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

No. I'm getting too intimate. I shouldn't. It's just...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

"I hope you're feeling better, teacher lady who follows Maya around!" Floris says chipperly to Ms. Shawels. "Hi, Sophia!"
    Show

29. - Top - End - #329

No. I'm getting too intimate. I shouldn't. It's just...
    "It's fine. I'm choosing to help." Mary beams warmly.

"I hope you're feeling better, teacher lady who follows Maya around!" Floris says chipperly to Ms. Shawels. "Hi, Sophia!"
    Ms.Shawel stands up as Sophia helps her to her feet. "Yes, yes. We should call the construction company and report an accident. That's something productive and helpful." She says clearly abit shaken still.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Thank you, Mary.

She turns to look toward the scene of the whatever was going on out there.

Wanna go up to the roof and watch it all better?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!