New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Having managed to catch up with the rest of the group after her distractions in regards to Earth's culture, and there were so many of them, Nida enjoyed her seat in the plane. So this was the so called... first class? It was odd to say the least. Where's the ever shifting environment, contained only by the magical field? Where was the... what was the equivalent here? A fridge, kind of, for each passenger? Only two nymphs and of static size? And why were they still held down by gravi- oh right, this wasn't space plane.

Still, it was... a different experience for her, to say the least. Nida would be looking through the window but all she could see was blue sky above clouds... and that big burning ball of fire that was this planet's star. She didn't mind stars, she loved them... at night time. The window blinds on her side of plane were pulled down, the light above her off, giving her some measure of dark and comfort.

But there was something, or rather, someone more important. Maya! She was... a bit red, however. Was she sick? Oh, she was looking at the nymphs, maybe she was too shy to ask them for assistance? Oh, Maya, your friend Nida is going to solve this.

The shadow on her side would slowly stretch towards the sorceress and Nida's eyes would remain on her. Out of shadow, tendrils of dark would reach towards her, gently massaging her limbs, to reach towards neck and shoulders over time. Nida would have moved closer to Maya during this.

"Maya, you don't have to be shy, I'm sure people here want to make sure you're comfortable. Maybe a massage, if not from them then from me? Oh, we could ask them for some... fruit, right? I could peel the grapes for you and feed you them~" She'd say, one of her fingers gaining a very sharp edge as she'd say that, happy. Her gaze would turn towards the nymphs, tilting her head slightly. "Those are within your duties, right? Not sure how it works here on Earth in first class... I know that on my world the passenger's comfort was the top priority~"

Spoiler: Advantages
    Show

Elemental Affinity(Shadow) +2 Skill
    Knife Nut +2 Skill when involving sharp objects
    Tentacles +2 Skill when having multiple appendages is useful
    Culture Enthusiast +2 Skill when faced with unfamiliar activities.
    Strong Roll +1

+9 total on Skill, can't fail.

"If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" - Charles Barkley

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Sophia smiled in amusement when she saw Maya's face go red at the sight of the stewardesses. "Earth Nymphs get you tongue-tied?" she teasingly whispered to the sorceress, playfully elbowing her.

As Floris starts singing a... well, very weird lullaby for some reason, Sophia just tilts her head in confusion. Maya didn't seem tired to her - probably just yawning from boredom, since she was just sitting there, too embarrassed to do anything around the Nymphs. She uses a quick, light gust of wind to get the attention of one of the stewardesses whom Floris had asked to help her, interrupting her humming. Maya would probably thank her for making the creepy song slightly less creepy, she figured. "So, you've probably been to Hawaii a lot before, right? Since I bet this plane flies there all the time. Know any good sights to see there? Oo, or shows? Like, Hawaiian singing and dancing shows? I mean, the beaches are obvious, but this is my first time going, and I want to see the best stuff I can," she asked.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Strong Allure +1, Harem Outfit +1, Butt In +2, Elemental Affinity +2, Overclock Burnout -2 = +4 total.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-07-21 at 10:48 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe y'all should feed her something new?" Morrigan suggests innocently. "Trying new food is always a fun experience."

How was she supposed to know they'd interpret that as hand-feeding Maya while letting her sit in their laps?

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Easily Forgiven.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #484
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Going through all the airport security sucks....

Brooklyn would kill for a cigarette, but she can't leave her place in line for it. instead she taps her foot each time she stops, waiting to get through and into the terminal proper.

She finally does, and then vanishes for that much needed cigarette. She is walking through the terminal on her way to the gate to meet everyone again when she passes by a shop with treats and snacks from around the world. She browses the snacks and treats for a few minutes, and then finds a curious and interesting shaped lollipop.

She buys the lollipop and then stores the treat in the same place she stores everything, inside her blouse.

As they board the plane, Brooklyn is introduced to the nymph stewardesses. Which brought a whole new dimension to the trip, and gave her... interesting visions of the way things may go for the next ten or so hours.

Did they know how long the flight was going to be? Did someone say that already?

Oh well.

Now, we place the bag here, just... so. And voila! Now we wait...

Wait for someone to try and push their bag up and everything falls down. On one of the nymphs.

Oh, sh*t! Are you okay? Here, let me help.

And as Brooklyn stands up, the questionably shaped lollipop she had stuck in her blouse decided to get itself stuck... somewhere... else.

Oh, God! Brooklyn says as she gently retrieves the lollipop. I am so sorry....

And she slowly, deliberately slides the lollipop into her mouth, looking up into the nymph's eyes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Allure. Maiden's Garb. Sweet Tooth. Personality Flip. +6 total. Can't fail.
    The nymph who was alil busy with her eyes wandering down the only slightly shorter Brooke's chest.

"No problem." She smiles finally meeting Brooke's eyes. "Name's Terra. You're..... Brooklyn correct?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yasahiro View Post
    Having managed to catch up with the rest of the group after her distractions in regards to Earth's culture, and there were so many of them, Nida enjoyed her seat in the plane. So this was the so called... first class? It was odd to say the least. Where's the ever shifting environment, contained only by the magical field? Where was the... what was the equivalent here? A fridge, kind of, for each passenger? Only two nymphs and of static size? And why were they still held down by gravi- oh right, this wasn't space plane.

Still, it was... a different experience for her, to say the least. Nida would be looking through the window but all she could see was blue sky above clouds... and that big burning ball of fire that was this planet's star. She didn't mind stars, she loved them... at night time. The window blinds on her side of plane were pulled down, the light above her off, giving her some measure of dark and comfort.

But there was something, or rather, someone more important. Maya! She was... a bit red, however. Was she sick? Oh, she was looking at the nymphs, maybe she was too shy to ask them for assistance? Oh, Maya, your friend Nida is going to solve this.

The shadow on her side would slowly stretch towards the sorceress and Nida's eyes would remain on her. Out of shadow, tendrils of dark would reach towards her, gently massaging her limbs, to reach towards neck and shoulders over time. Nida would have moved closer to Maya during this.

"Maya, you don't have to be shy, I'm sure people here want to make sure you're comfortable. Maybe a massage, if not from them then from me? Oh, we could ask them for some... fruit, right? I could peel the grapes for you and feed you them~" She'd say, one of her fingers gaining a very sharp edge as she'd say that, happy. Her gaze would turn towards the nymphs, tilting her head slightly. "Those are within your duties, right? Not sure how it works here on Earth in first class... I know that on my world the passenger's comfort was the top priority~"

Show

Knife Nut +2 Skill when involving sharp objects
    Tentacles +2 Skill when having multiple appendages is useful
    Culture Enthusiast +2 Skill when faced with unfamiliar activities.
    Strong Roll +1

+9 total on Skill, can't fail.

"Those are absolutely in our duties." Another earth nymph curtsies. "Would grapes please you miss?" To which Maya nods beet red.

[See below post]

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "Maybe y'all should feed her something new?" Morrigan suggests innocently. "Trying new food is always a fun experience."

How was she supposed to know they'd interpret that as hand-feeding Maya while letting her sit in their laps?

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Easily Forgiven.
    The other nymph pulls Maya onto her lap, using a contraption to hold her in place, somewhat like a seatbelt. As Nida hands the nymph grapes, she gently palms them to Maya~

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Sophia smiled in amusement when she saw Maya's face go red at the sight of the stewardesses. "Earth Nymphs get you tongue-tied?" she teasingly whispered to the sorceress, playfully elbowing her.

As Floris starts singing a... well, very weird lullaby for some reason, Sophia just tilts her head in confusion. Maya didn't seem tired to her - probably just yawning from boredom, since she was just sitting there, too embarrassed to do anything around the Nymphs. She uses a quick, light gust of wind to get the attention of one of the stewardesses whom Floris had asked to help her, interrupting her humming. Maya would probably thank her for making the creepy song slightly less creepy, she figured. "So, you've probably been to Hawaii a lot before, right? Since I bet this plane flies there all the time. Know any good sights to see there? Oo, or shows? Like, Hawaiian singing and dancing shows? I mean, the beaches are obvious, but this is my first time going, and I want to see the best stuff I can," she asked.

Show
    Strong Allure +1, Harem Outfit +1, Butt In +2, Elemental Affinity +2, Overclock Burnout -2 = +4 total.
    "Oh I actually live in Hawaii." The nymph explains, "I know, I know not a lava nymph." She giggles. "But I've been working with the tourism board for special interest visitors for three years now. So I know all the best sights. And Maya here has picked a very fun filled event calendar." She beams at the sorceress in her lap. "But we can probably sneak in a few cultural activities."

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Floris notices Maya getting red in the face and addresses one of the earth nymphs: "We all think you're very attractive," Floris says, trying not to implicate Maya specifically. Then she sits next to Maya, happily enjoying her flight, getting out books and games to keep Maya entertained for the whole flight. Eventually, she notices Maya beginning to yawn, and gets up to address one of the flight attendants.
    "Maya is trying to fall asleep," Floris explains. "I am going to sing her a lullaby, and it would be lovely if you could help! Here is the plan..."

The next time Maya yawns, Floris is sitting back down and puts up the armrest between them, gently pulling Maya onto her chest. "It's okay, Maya. Go to sleep, those stewardesses will still be here when you awake... oh, here's one now!"
    One of the stewardesses starts humming and puts a blanket over Maya, keeping up a tune that the other joins in on. And Floris begins to sing her a lullaby:
    "O woman, washing beside the river,
    Hush-a-by baby, babe not mine,
    My woeful wail, do you pity never?
    A year ago I was snatched for ever,
    From my home to the hill where hawthorns quiver,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,
    Shoheen sho, strange baby O!
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,
    You're not my own sweet baby O!

'Tis there the fairy-court is holden,
    And there flow beor and ale so olden,
    And there are combs of honey golden,
    And there lie men in bonds enfolden,
    Hush-a-by baby, babe not mine.
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,

How many are there of fairest faces,
    Bright-eyed boys with manly graces,
    Gold-haired girls with curling tresses,
    And mothers who nurse - with sad caresses,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,

O, tell my husband to come to-morrow,
    A waxen taper he first shall borrow,
    And black knife bring to cross my sorrow,
    And stab the flank of the first steed thorough,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,

Say, pluck the herb where hawthorns quiver,
    And wish a wish that God may deliver,
    If he come not now - he need come never,
    For I shall be Queen of these Fairies for ever,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,
    Shoheen sho, ulolo,
    You're not my own sweet baby O!"

And once Maya is comfortably resting to this beautiful, not at all disturbing song, Floris sets her up on her chest so that her position makes her cute and alluring to the stewardesses, making sure to get their attention and keeping Maya looking great for them.

Spoiler: SKILL
    Show
    Okay, let's stretch everything!
    Lullabies are mom activities, +2 from Yamato Nadeshiko!
    Culture Enthusiast! Floris has never been on a plane, met a nymph, or learned what "first class" is. +1!
    Strong Skill! +1!
    Floris isn't just trying to help Maya fall asleep, per se, she's trying to make her look cute while doing it! That means setting her up on her chest, wiping up any drool when no one's looking, keeping her in a cute position, etc. And I think that she can use her expertise as a Shrine Caretaker keeping her home spotless and presentable. +2!(?)
    OVERCLOCK! Floris is working really hard here guys +2
    If that all works +8 and I can't fail. If you are heartless and take Shrine Caretaker away then I just need to roll a 3 or better with +6.
    EDIT: I have been informed that HM (Harem Mistress) is heartless. I will use Non-Sequitor to make this roll with Allure, taking a -1 penalty and losing Strong Skill to add +2 Maiden’s Garb and +2 Morning Person, ending on +8 and being once more unable to fail.
    Maya is not asleep, but is currently very. VERY. red in the face.

"You have a lovely voice Miss....Floris." She beams warmly at you, and while leaning you get a wonderful view down her flight attendent suit. "My name is Ruby."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    The nymph who was alil busy with her eyes wandering down the only slightly shorter Brooke's chest.

"No problem." She smiles finally meeting Brooke's eyes. "Name's Terra. You're..... Brooklyn correct?"
    Brooklyn slowly pulls the candy from her mouth.

I am. And you taste better than I had foreseen.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Floris, despite being needled at Sophie interrupting her (but singing on REGARDLESS), hugs Maya deeper into her chest to protect her... or maybe to protect herself. "Th-thank you, Ruby. You are also beautiful, and welcoming and you have kind eyes. I'd like to..." she swallows and stops.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground

The other nymph pulls Maya onto her lap, using a contraption to hold her in place, somewhat like a seatbelt. As Nida hands the nymph grapes, she gently palms them to Maya~
    [...]
    "Oh I actually live in Hawaii." The nymph explains, "I know, I know not a lava nymph." She giggles. "But I've been working with the tourism board for special interest visitors for three years now. So I know all the best sights. And Maya here has picked a very fun filled event calendar." She beams at the sorceress in her lap. "But we can probably sneak in a few cultural activities."
    [...]
    Maya is not asleep, but is currently very. VERY. red in the face.
    Sophia grinned at the blushing sorceress. "First class is even better than I imagined - I had no idea you got service this good," she said, with a wink.

Replying to the Nymph stewardess, she said, "Ooo, lucky, getting to actually live there must be great! And I'd appreciate that. I'd really like to see any performances we can - I want to see how other people do it, since I want to be a performer myself."

"...wait, so are you going to be our tour guide when we get there, then?" Sophia asked, that implication of the woman's remarks catching up to her just a moment later.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #488

Brooklyn slowly pulls the candy from her mouth.

I am. And you taste better than I had foreseen.
    "Aren't you a flatterer~" Terra teases with a wink.

Floris, despite being needled at Sophie interrupting her (but singing on REGARDLESS), hugs Maya deeper into her chest to protect her... or maybe to protect herself. "Th-thank you, Ruby. You are also beautiful, and welcoming and you have kind eyes. I'd like to..." she swallows and stops.
    "Like to.....?" She prompts shooting Floris a wink~

Sophia grinned at the blushing sorceress. "First class is even better than I imagined - I had no idea you got service this good," she said, with a wink.

Replying to the Nymph stewardess, she said, "Ooo, lucky, getting to actually live there must be great! And I'd appreciate that. I'd really like to see any performances we can - I want to see how other people do it, since I want to be a performer myself."

"...wait, so are you going to be our tour guide when we get there, then?" Sophia asked, that implication of the woman's remarks catching up to her just a moment later.
    "It's fantastic. The weather's always great, there's always something to do, and countless gorgeous girls." Ruby shoots a wink at Maya.

"And yes, I shall be with you during the duration of the trip."

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

"Aren't you a flatterer~" Terra teases with a wink.
    A girl tries.

Brooklyn touches the nymph's cheek. Something passes between the two, and Brooklyn shivers.

You were born during an eruption, weren't you. I can see the inferno inside you. That would cause rope to burn. Brooklyn sounds like she is speaking from far away, almost dreamlike.

Then she looks up at Terra with a impish smile. I guess that means we will have to use steel, won't we?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

Post Re: The once and future Harem

Floris looks down at Maya's hair. "I don't... I've seen this thing where... people touch lips and it's called..." Floris sputters to a stop.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

"It's fantastic. The weather's always great, there's always something to do, and countless gorgeous girls." Ruby shoots a wink at Maya.

"And yes, I shall be with you during the duration of the trip."
    "Sounds like heaven," Sophia said to the former.

At the latter, she beamed. "Oh, that's awesome! I bet you're looking forward to the vacation even more now, huh Maya?" she remarked teasingly to the sorceress.

12. - Top - End - #492

A girl tries.

Brooklyn touches the nymph's cheek. Something passes between the two, and Brooklyn shivers.

You were born during an eruption, weren't you. I can see the inferno inside you. That would cause rope to burn. Brooklyn sounds like she is speaking from far away, almost dreamlike.

Then she looks up at Terra with a impish smile. I guess that means we will have to use steel, won't we?
    "I wasn't actually born in Hawaii, but correct." Terra grins rubbing her face against the hand.

Floris looks down at Maya's hair. "I don't... I've seen this thing where... people touch lips and it's called..." Floris sputters to a stop.
    "Kissing? Do you want a kiss~" Ruby winks.

"Sounds like heaven," Sophia said to the former.

At the latter, she beamed. "Oh, that's awesome! I bet you're looking forward to the vacation even more now, huh Maya?" she remarked teasingly to the sorceress.
    Maya hides her face in Floris's chest.

The idea is sound, the execution failing as her blush intensifies.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

Floris pets Maya’s hair. "I... ask me later? I don’t... that’s a big step for me I’d rather know my first kiss a bit better..." she looked down at Maya, then over at Sophia.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground

Maya hides her face in Floris's chest.

The idea is sound, the execution failing as her blush intensifies.
    What's failing? Sophia's just teasing Maya about this weakness of hers for these Nymphs. To her, this is unqualified success. :P
    Sophia chuckled at the other girl's reaction. "You know, you're cute when you're embarrassed," she said, only half-teasing this time.

Floris pets Maya’s hair. "I... ask me later? I don’t... that’s a big step for me I’d rather know my first kiss a bit better..." she looked down at Maya, then over at Sophia.
    Sophia gave Floris a surprised look at that. "Wait, you haven't had your first kiss yet?!" she said, a little shocked. "Wow. How'd you get through high school without even one? Were you the quiet loner type back then or something?" she asked.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

"What school?" Floris asked. "This is my first non-homeschool. What divides high school from low school?"
    Show

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

"What school?" Floris asked. "This is my first non-homeschool. What divides high school from low school?"
    "Oh, you were homeschooled!" Sophia replied. "I don't think I've ever met someone who was homeschooled before. Well, High School would've been your last few years of school before now - grades nine through twelve. Before that, first through fifth grade is called Elementary School, and sixth through eighth is called Middle School," she explained.

"Still, didn't you get to go out of you home before? You know, have a chance to make friends, have fun, or do things you couldn't at home?" she asked.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

"Every Autumn Equinox we took a trip to the cemetery where my grandmothers of the last ten generations are buried so mom can ask them for advice," Floris said as if that counted. "And when I turned thirteen mom took me to the Miller house where a woman’s daughter was killed and buried under the house, and that woman’s ghoul continues digging there to find her to this very day."
    Show

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

"I wasn't actually born in Hawaii, but correct." Terra grins rubbing her face against the hand.
    Where you were born has nothing to do with the fire inside you. I… learned that, not too long ago.

Brooklyn let’s her hand trail along Terra’s arm as she sits back down, which lets her pull the nymph’s hand to her lips for a quick kiss.

Will it be alright if I come find you if I need some service during the flight?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #499

"Every Autumn Equinox we took a trip to the cemetery where my grandmothers of the last ten generations are buried so mom can ask them for advice," Floris said as if that counted. "And when I turned thirteen mom took me to the Miller house where a woman’s daughter was killed and buried under the house, and that woman’s ghoul continues digging there to find her to this very day."
    That sounds very sad. Maya mewls in Floris's chest.

Where you were born has nothing to do with the fire inside you. I… learned that, not too long ago.

Brooklyn let’s her hand trail along Terra’s arm as she sits back down, which lets her pull the nymph’s hand to her lips for a quick kiss.

Will it be alright if I come find you if I need some service during the flight?
    "That would be more then alright~" Terra purrs clearly biting back a swoon~

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

That sounds very sad. Maya mewls in Floris's chest.
    "Uh... yeah, that's not at all the kind of thing I was talking about. Why would she even take you to that second one, geez?"

"Floris, did you even have friends before now? Get to see other people your own age that you weren't related to?"
    Sophia asks.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh sure there was–" Floris considered Sophia's definition. "Oh. Well, no, not excluding family. But I have a pretty good relationship with the other Naretzah children." Floris smiled thinking of her... siblings? Though if that was what they were it was an odd phrasing.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

[COLOR="#FF0000"]"That would be more then alright~" Terra purrs clearly biting back a swoon~
    Well, then. I'll see you at 32000 feet. Brooklyn says with a wink.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh sure there was–" Floris considered Sophia's definition. "Oh. Well, no, not excluding family. But I have a pretty good relationship with the other Naretzah children." Floris smiled thinking of her... siblings? Though if that was what they were it was an odd phrasing.
    "Oh, Floris, I'm so sorry," Sophia said sadly, leaning in to give the other girl a quick hug. "Even if you've got a good family, nobody should have to spend their whole childhood cooped up at home, never getting to make any friends or try all the different fun things you can do out in the world."

She released the hug, and added enthusiastically, "Well, at least you're out now, and this trip to Hawaii is sure to be a great chance to make up for lost time! It's supposed to be like, the best vacation spot in the world."

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

Floris hugged as best she could with the woman lodged in her chest. As she was released, she found herself still staring at Sophia’s lips. "Returning to the subject of, um, well... kissing... is it... fun? Do you... ah..." Floris stopped, bright red.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #505

Episode 2 Scene 3.

The plane lands the trip only about fifty minutes long in total, you spent more time in the airport with security then actually flying.

Ah the miracle of science.

It is a bit of a ride from the airport to your (Well Maya's) home away from home.

It is a sweeping architectural wonderland with high ceilings designed to evoke a sense of wonder, scenes of Hawaiian history dot the ceiling. The doors, and the lights seem to be coded not to Maya's voice, but her very will.

"It has a state of the art, AI assistant, and the master bedroom has a wonderful view of the sweeping landscape. Should you decide you like this house, you may at the end of the trip decide it's yours." Ruby replies to Maya.

"There's still plenty of daylight left. It's only getting close to Noon. Would you all like to take it easy today, or would you like to start seeing the sights?"

Well, I'm up for more. What about all of you? Maya asks.

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Allure. =You're at Hawaii, You want the beach! +3 VP with Maya.

Skill =You're at Hawaii, and Hawaiian history sounds interesting. You want an intellectual tour. +3 VP with Maya.

Conflict =You're with a sorceress, and Hawaii cators to sorcerers. BAR CRAWL. +3 VP with Maya.

Luck =Actually, easy day sounds nice.... +3 VP with Maya.

Tiebreak rule apply for the next couple of scenes. (Highest mod tie breaks, if the mod is the same, re-roll.) But if a tie occurs multiple players can earn VP.
    Last edited by Illven; 2021-07-26 at 10:18 PM.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

"We could start with lunch!" Floris suggests. "And then there's a few burial grounds Mother says I should check out, see if I finally awaken my inner medium so that the dead my speak through me. Ooh! What about the..."

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll go with the skill one.

It's not lunch yet! Morning person +2!
    Culture Enthusiasm +1! Unless it's... +2? Like Yasahiro used?
    Ends on just a +2 from Overclock backlash.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Floris hugged as best she could with the woman lodged in her chest. As she was released, she found herself still staring at Sophia’s lips. "Returning to the subject of, um, well... kissing... is it... fun? Do you... ah..." Floris stopped, bright red.
    "Oh, no need to be shy, everyone wonders about it before their first," Sophia replied cheerfully, thinking that was the reason for Floris' blush. "And yep, I've got some experience there, and it's definitely fun. Don't worry, I bet if you look, you'll find someone who'll share your first one with you well before the year's done. I mean, that's like, half of what college is about, outside of the classes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Maya's "home," Sophia looked around in open awe of the building as Ruby showed them around. "Holy Toledo - you'd think you'd wished for this place," she said to the sorceress.

When Maya asks what they wanted to do, Sophia is quick to interrupt Floris' string of suggestions. "Oh, trust me on this one Floris, there's just one place you want to go first in Hawaii," she remarks with a grin. She then whips up a quick whirlwind around herself, to cover her changing significantly. Her normal clothes were traded in for a purple bikini, a long Hawaiian floral print sarong wrapped around her waist like a skirt, and a pair of sandals, though she kept her normal bracelets and added a flower necklace. But beyond that, she also grew a full foot taller, and reshaped her hips, waist, and bust so she was much curvier - deliberately mimicking the bodies of the Nymphs Maya had seemed to like so much, the better to get her attention. She also grew her hair out almost to her waist, because she always thought that went well with a taller body. When she let the whirlwind dissipate, she did keep a bit of a breeze blowing past her, so her hair and sarong would ruffle just a bit as it passed. She always liked how that looked.

"To the beach!" she exclaimed, conjuring a pair of sunglasses to put on with a flourish afterward.

Show
    Strong Allure +1, Harem Outfit +1, Butt In +2, Elemental Affinity +2, Appealing Form +2 = +8 total.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-07-27 at 11:49 PM.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Floris stared at Sophia and swallowed. "She makes sense," Floris agreed eventually. "I agree with her now." It wasn't clear that Floris had actually heard anything Sophia said.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

The beach sounds fantastic. What are we waiting for?

And with that, Brooklyn shed her clothes, revealing the extent of her tattoos, from the extremely detailed feathered wings on her back to the scaly red dragon that wraps up her left leg and around her torso. Her right leg is devoted to what appears to be a rose garden.

It is clear that Brooklyn was planning on spending as much time on the beach as possible, as she was already wearing her bikini beneath her clothes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure, using Less is More for a +8.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2021-07-28 at 12:16 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

Nida Hogg

Nida merely grinned, showing her sharp teeth. The alien already changed into a golden-ish beach wrap skirt, with black markings here and there. And similarly coloured bra.

There was something they could do, something she was very fascinated by. Her arm would wrap around Maya's shoulder as the other would reach towards front, as if to show Maya the many possibilities.

"The day is still fresh, but this is perfect time for us to go check out the Haweewee culture! Drinks with shrunken umbrellas and beautiful sights! Cultural Dancing! Haweewee food preparation!!"

At the mention of dancing, she'd be wiggling her body as if to rhythm of invisible music, tentacles moving from her back and down her arms to aid in the stereotypical hand movement for these types of dancing, some even moving near head to proceed to wiggle her hair as if there was invisible wind. One could do multiple things with tentacles, especially when learning new things. While at the mention of food preparation, immediately she'd pull out a few knives she always kept with her in her bag.

"That's what the movies showed to me! Palm tree skirts and coconut bras! Please Maya?"

There would be plenty shade here and there, under trees, in buildings, anywhere they'd go to learn the culture that would possibly have a roof! Roof meant protection from sun! Meant shadows! It's not like people would be expected to stay in sun all time, that'd be terrible!

Show

Oh boy this is a doozy. SO!

Knife Nut +2 Skill
    Tentacles! +2 Skill when involved in something where having additioanl appendages could help
    Culture Enthusiast +2 Skill, unfamiliar with Haweewee beyond movies
    Strong Roll +1 Skill

+9 Total

SHADOW OUT OF TIME: Everyone BUT me rolls at disadvantage.
    Last edited by Yasahiro; 2021-07-30 at 07:36 AM.
    "If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" - Charles Barkley