New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Morrigan explores the house carefully, making sure to take stock of various common things that could go wrong. She gets out 8nto tye backyard where ansurprisingly luxurious pool was present. "...a pool in Hawaii? But why?"

She tries to edge carefully around it, but trips over a deck chair and falls in. The straps of her pack restrict her arms for a crucial few seconds.

When she eventually is extracted from the pool, she mutters "I think a quiet day in would be good. I'll try out the ocean when I can stand next to a pool without almost drowning...", before groaning and just resting on the lawn chair that tripped her.

"This little vacation will have plenty of excitement to come, we can handle a day to unwind, I think."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Luck. Strong 1 + Accident Prone 2 + Vulnerable 2 + Splash Magnet 2 + Elementap Affinity 2 = +9

Y'all are lucky that Illven forbid me from triggering a volcanic eruption.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #512
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Oh, no need to be shy, everyone wonders about it before their first," Sophia replied cheerfully, thinking that was the reason for Floris' blush. "And yep, I've got some experience there, and it's definitely fun. Don't worry, I bet if you look, you'll find someone who'll share your first one with you well before the year's done. I mean, that's like, half of what college is about, outside of the classes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Maya's "home," Sophia looked around in open awe of the building as Ruby showed them around. "Holy Toledo - you'd think you'd wished for this place," she said to the sorceress.

When Maya asks what they wanted to do, Sophia is quick to interrupt Floris' string of suggestions. "Oh, trust me on this one Floris, there's just one place you want to go first in Hawaii," she remarks with a grin. She then whips up a quick whirlwind around herself, to cover her changing significantly. Her normal clothes were traded in for a purple bikini, a long Hawaiian floral print sarong wrapped around her waist like a skirt, and a pair of sandals, though she kept her normal bracelets and added a flower necklace. But beyond that, she also grew a full foot taller, and reshaped her hips, waist, and bust so she was much curvier - deliberately mimicking the bodies of the Nymphs Maya had seemed to like so much, the better to get her attention. She also grew her hair out almost to her waist, because she always thought that went well with a taller body. When she let the whirlwind dissipate, she did keep a bit of a breeze blowing past her, so her hair and sarong would ruffle just a bit as it passed. She always liked how that looked.

"To the beach!" she exclaimed, conjuring a pair of sunglasses to put on with a flourish afterward.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Strong Allure +1, Harem Outfit +1, Butt In +2, Elemental Affinity +2, Appealing Form +2 = +8 total.
    Maya wolf whistles clearly approving of the transformation.

Before covering her mouth and blushing furiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    The beach sounds fantastic. What are we waiting for?

And with that, Brooklyn shed her clothes, revealing the extent of her tattoos, from the extremely detailed feathered wings on her back to the scaly red dragon that wraps up her left leg and around her torso. Her right leg is devoted to what appears to be a rose garden.

It is clear that Brooklyn was planning on spending as much time on the beach as possible, as she was already wearing her bikini beneath her clothes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure, using Less is More for a +8.
    Oh, wow. I didn't realize you had so many tattoos Brooklyn. How long did they take? Maya asks.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Morrigan explores the house carefully, making sure to take stock of various common things that could go wrong. She gets out 8nto tye backyard where ansurprisingly luxurious pool was present. "...a pool in Hawaii? But why?"

She tries to edge carefully around it, but trips over a deck chair and falls in. The straps of her pack restrict her arms for a crucial few seconds.

When she eventually is extracted from the pool, she mutters "I think a quiet day in would be good. I'll try out the ocean when I can stand next to a pool without almost drowning...", before groaning and just resting on the lawn chair that tripped her.

"This little vacation will have plenty of excitement to come, we can handle a day to unwind, I think."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Luck. Strong 1 + Accident Prone 2 + Vulnerable 2 + Splash Magnet 2 + Elementap Affinity 2 = +9

Y'all are lucky that Illven forbid me from triggering a volcanic eruption.
    Well, I don't know about staying inside. We could just do that back at college. Maya muses, already starting to heal Morrigan.

But yes. I need, no beach. Maya agrees. Sorceress's orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasahiro View Post
    Nida Hogg

Nida merely grinned, showing her sharp teeth. The alien already changed into a golden-ish beach wrap skirt, with black markings here and there. And similarly coloured bra.

There was something they could do, something she was very fascinated by. Her arm would wrap around Maya's shoulder as the other would reach towards front, as if to show Maya the many possibilities.

"The day is still fresh, but this is perfect time for us to go check out the Haweewee culture! Drinks with shrunken umbrellas and beautiful sights! Cultural Dancing! Haweewee food preparation!!"

At the mention of dancing, she'd be wiggling her body as if to rhythm of invisible music, tentacles moving from her back and down her arms to aid in the stereotypical hand movement for these types of dancing, some even moving near head to proceed to wiggle her hair as if there was invisible wind. One could do multiple things with tentacles, especially when learning new things. While at the mention of food preparation, immediately she'd pull out a few knives she always kept with her in her bag.

"That's what the movies showed to me! Palm tree skirts and coconut bras! Please Maya?"

There would be plenty shade here and there, under trees, in buildings, anywhere they'd go to learn the culture that would possibly have a roof! Roof meant protection from sun! Meant shadows! It's not like people would be expected to stay in sun all time, that'd be terrible!

Spoiler: Advantages
    Show

Oh boy this is a doozy. SO!

Elemental Affinity(Shadow) +2 Skill
    Knife Nut +2 Skill
    Tentacles! +2 Skill when involved in something where having additioanl appendages could help
    Culture Enthusiast +2 Skill, unfamiliar with Haweewee beyond movies
    Strong Roll +1 Skill

+9 Total

SHADOW OUT OF TIME: Everyone BUT me rolls at disadvantage.
    That sounds really lovely. We'll feast and visit all the cultural sites of Hawaii! Maya grins.

"We'll be happy to show you around." Ruby beams. "Please feel free to leave everything you do not need, here." She says specifically to Morrigan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

"I was going to change into my swimsuit for the beach," Floris says. "Do you think I'll still need it?"
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Oh, wow. I didn't realize you had so many tattoos Brooklyn. How long did they take? Maya asks.
    I started getting the wings done when I was 16. It was between sessions of getting them shaded and colored that I started getting the roses. After the wings were done, I had the dragon started.

Brooklyn reached into her bag and pulled out a sarong, wrapping it around her waist.

Now that the dragon is finished, I have been thinking of getting another one. Not sure what though.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

5. - Top - End - #515

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    "I was going to change into my swimsuit for the beach," Floris says. "Do you think I'll still need it?"
    "I'd recommend that, and high heels." Ruby winks at Maya, who turns very crimson.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

"Those don't seem to go together," Floris says, but runs off to a room that seems to now be hers. She starts unlacing her dress and after awhile sticks her head out. "Can someone help me with the laces? Otherwise I'll be a long while!"
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn decides that this is an opportunity to do something to make things better with Floris.

She follows the girl back in and helps her undress.

How many dresses are you wearing anyway?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, the usual. My outerdress. The main dress, under that. And then my underdress. And beneath that I just have my shift, my cami, and my bra on the top, a split skirt, some shorts, and my panties on bottom," Floris runs down. "Thank you for the help!"
    Show

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Jesus, girl. That is way too many. We have to get you used to dressing like someone from this century.

Brooklyn doesn't go so far as to actually rip Floris's clothing, but she is definitely showing disdain for each subsequent layer as they are removed.

There. Now. Where is your bikini?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

"My what?" Floris asked, opening up her luggage
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    ...Naked?

"Here's my swimsuit." She pulled out three articles of clothing: a burkini for full body coverage, and a thin, nightgown-looking swimming dress. Finally, a backup black veil built for the water. All three were black.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn takes one look at what Floris is planning on putting on. Oh.

Oh hell no.

She looks up and down Floris.

You cannot seriously think of covering yourself up in that crap, can you?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

Floris's face fell. "My mother made me that!" She said. "What's wrong with it?"
    Show

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

No offense to your mother, but this is not Victorian London and we are not ladies in waiting in some kind of court. You have a damn fine body, and we do not need to cover ourselves up like some kind of source of shame.

Brooklyn takes a moment to compare sizes for a moment and then sighs. I don't think I have anything that would fit you, so we have to go shopping.

Brooklyn picks up the bra, panties and one of the dresses and hands them back to Floris.

Put these on, and I'll take you shopping while everyone else does the boring culture stuff.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Floris blinks and looks confused. Did Brooklyn just say I had...?

"I... I think you're beautiful too," Floris said to Brooklyn, blushing. Her pale skin untouched by the sun lit up red almost all over. She put on the offered clothes and looked at the rest of her outfit on the floor. She only put on the ones Brooklyn said she should. "Thank you, Brooklyn."
    Show

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

Don't thank me yet. We still have to get you something suitable, and from the look of your skin something like SPF-a-million sunscreen.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

Floris laughed. "Thanks all the same." She reached out a hand hesitantly to shake Brooklyn's. "I'm glad I met you, Brooklyn."
    Show

17. - Top - End - #527
    Titan in the Playground

Don't worry about a thing, Floris. Brooklyn says as she takes the hand in the way Floris intended her to take it the night they met.

We will keep as much of your "queen of the dead" or Morticia Addams vibe or whatever it is you have going on as we can. She kisses Floris's hand.

But even with that kind of goal, we can still look hot as hell. Right?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

18. - Top - End - #528
    Titan in the Playground

Floris was still bright red. "Right. We can have such high temperatures!"
    Show

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, sweetie. Brooklyn says, patting Floris on the cheek. You may actually be to damn cute to corrupt. Let me go get my purse.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #530

Maya is standing out as Brooklyn opens the door, eager to see what she can.

So, um. How does she look? Maya asks.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

I am taking her shopping for something more appropriate than what she brought with.

Brooklyn snags her purse and pulls out her cigarettes.

You go see the sights, take in some tourist trap bullshit. I'll take care of our girl.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

22. - Top - End - #532

I am taking her shopping for something more appropriate than what she brought with.

Brooklyn snags her purse and pulls out her cigarettes.

You go see the sights, take in some tourist trap bullshit. I'll take care of our girl.
    What did she bring? Maya points out.

Plus.... You know I could make her an outfit, right?

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Something her mom made. Definitely not flattering. At all.

Brooklyn takes a drag from the cigarette.

And yeah, you could make her something. But I am trying to help her out here. She needs to see this herself, come into herself on her own. You know?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

24. - Top - End - #534

Something her mom made. Definitely not flattering. At all.

Brooklyn takes a drag from the cigarette.

And yeah, you could make her something. But I am trying to help her out here. She needs to see this herself, come into herself on her own. You know?
    Oh, like.... Pick her own outfits? Maya asks smiling slightly.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

Nida would just pass by at this, a large sunhat on her head and a pair of sunglasses as she wears her bra and wrap-skirt combo

"You're still not ready? Come on girls, if we hurry we will get some nightly beach time too! Seas tend to look beautiful under the star filled night sky...
    "If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" - Charles Barkley

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. I don't know what exactly will happen, that is fuzzy. But I know that if she does not do this herself, she likely never will, and will always be covering herself in shame. I do not claim to be the one who can help her all the way, but I can at least take her this first step.

At Nidia's ushering, Brooklyn only snorts as she lights up another cigarette.

And I wanted to go to the beach during the day, where we would have seen glittering muscles and hot bodies. So you can take your "hurry up" and save it.

Brooklyn starts walking toward the door. This place does come with cars in the garage, right?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

Maya wolf whistles clearly approving of the transformation.

Before covering her mouth and blushing furiously.
    Sophia giggled at Maya's blush. "No need to be embarrassed - I'm flattered. Giving others something nice to look at is the whole point when I make myself look like this," she said with a wink.

But yes. I need, no beach. Maya agrees. Sorceress's orders.
    "Aw," Sophia said, disappointed. "We're still going to the beach tomorrow though, right? I mean, it's Hawaii, how could we not?"

And I wanted to go to the beach during the day, where we would have seen glittering muscles and hot bodies. So you can take your "hurry up" and save it.
    "Seconded, Sophia agreed. "The people are half the point, and there won't be nearly as many people there after nightfall, I'm pretty sure."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-07-31 at 04:54 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ogre in the Playground

Brooklyn starts walking toward the door. This place does come with cars in the garage, right?
    "Seconded, Sophia agreed. "The people are half the point, and there won't be nearly as many people there after nightfall, I'm pretty sure."

Nida would just tilt her head confused.

"Do people here just...not visit the beach at night time? How odd..." She seemed genuinely confused.

"Aw," Sophia said, disappointed. "We're still going to the beach tomorrow though, right? I mean, it's Hawaii, how could we not?"
    "Yes! We aren't here for just one day cycle, right?"
    Last edited by Yasahiro; 2021-07-31 at 05:32 PM.
    "If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" - Charles Barkley

29. - Top - End - #539

Sophia giggled at Maya's blush. "No need to be embarrassed - I'm flattered. Giving others something nice to look at is the whole point when I make myself look like this," she said with a wink.

Sure, I'll keep Morrigan safe when we do. Maya remarks.

Yes. I don't know what exactly will happen, that is fuzzy. But I know that if she does not do this herself, she likely never will, and will always be covering herself in shame. I do not claim to be the one who can help her all the way, but I can at least take her this first step.

"Yes. However we weren't sure what cars to obtain. We hope a Corolla 2040 is alright." Ruby curtseies slightly

"Do people here just...not visit the beach at night time? How odd..." She seemed genuinely confused.

"Yes! We aren't here for just one day cycle, right?"
    We are here for a week. Maya replies before thinking and replying

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, yeah. I mean, it's not called 'fun in the sun' for nothing," Sophia says, equally confused.

Sure, I'll keep Morrigan safe when we do. Maya remarks.
    "Sounds good. Though she could also just, you know, not go near the water. Just pull up a blanket further up on the sand and soak in some rays while enjoying the view, or playing a game of volleyball, you know, whatever. Plenty to do at the beach besides swim."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis