New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

"I don't know what you mean," Floris said. "But thank you, I'll take that as a compliment." She looked for a place to sit down again. "Not a lot of space, is there? Would anyone be willing to split a seat with me?"
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn stands up.

You can have mine. Thanks for inviting me, Maya, but I’m going now.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #183
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Brooklyn stands up.

You can have mine. Thanks for inviting me, Maya, but I’m going now.
    No, no. Stay! Maya requests, attempting to conjure a few more chairs, but gets two bar stools instead.

I was going to call my parents, and show them my new friends~

It is at this point, that Ms.Shawels blocks the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn looks at the RA blocking the door, and then turns back to Maya.

I suppose I could stay a while longer. But since I can’t leave to take care of my needs...

Brooklyn walks over to the window, opens it and then sits down on the sill. You can’t see what’s happening, but you can guess, and moments later your guess is confirmed when you hear that unique sound of someone opening a Zippo lighter.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, what's that?" Floris asked, lifting her skirts to take the offered seats. "Are you exhaling a ghost?"
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Do yourself a favor, your highness, Brooklyn says, without turning back around to look inside. And leave me the f**k alone? I'd remind you that I did try and leave.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2021-05-03 at 10:49 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Seeing Brooklyn open the window, take a seat, and hearing the lighter, Sophia remarks to her, "Oh, don't worry, that's no big," and with a wave of her hand a gentle breeze starts blowing near that window, just enough to ensure any smoke goes out instead of in.

Seeing Miss Shawels blocking the door though, she has to remark, "So, when Maya tells you she doesn't want your help you ignore her, but the second she's asking someone who's leaving a little early to stay you physically block the door so they can't go?"
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #188

Episode 1 (A magical meeting) Scene 5

It is within a half an hour that Maya pulls out a state of the art laptop, now with holodec technology.

Quickly connecting to the campus wi-fi, she sends out a call on her messaging service.

Hey Mom and Dad. Maya beams warmly. Sorry it took so long, me and my new friends got a little distracted watching anime. Oooooo should you be up Madelyn~ She grins facing the holodec, talking to a young raven haired middle school looking girl. Isn't it past your bedtime~ She teases.

"Shut up!" The gal stomps her foot on the holodec projection. "Isn't it past your bed time!" She retorts lamely. I'm an adult now, I don't have a bedtime. She teases, before turning her gaze to her parents. "I'm assuming Morgan's in bed?"

"Yeah, but we'll tell her you called. How are you doing? Howse's your first day of college?" Her mother pipes up.

"And how are your new friends? Everyone adjusting okay?"

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d9 Turn up the charm with Maya's parents. +3 VP.

Skill =d7 Convince Maya's parents you'll make sure Maya gets good grades. +2 VP.

Luck =d7 Happen to be discussing one of the family member's favorite things. +2 VP.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, but Maya, proper rest is essential." Floris explained her nightly routine, and the diligence required of her in all her tasks. "And then bright and early the next dawn to start again!" She said cheerily.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I figure that this is... in the spirit of the homework thing. Trying to impress the family with her own work ethic. Skill. If not that, luck.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

During that half hour prior to the call, as she continued to discuss supernatural things with Crystal (she was taking a liking to the curious girl), Sophia had gotten a bit bored with her clothes and swapped them a bit. Her harem pants had been swapped for more of a harem skirt in deep purple, and both it and the bra-like top were lined with gold trim and jewelry, a look reminiscent of a princess character from an old Star Wars film. Or was it Star Trek? She got those confused sometimes. But she liked the outfit, so making her own small variations on it was always fun. To that, for reasons that probably only made sense in her own head, she'd added a crown... made of balloons, like a clown would make. And inexplicably where the spiked parts of it that stood up were supposed to be were instead tiny balloon art renditions of a gun, pen, and cell phone. When asked why, the only reason she'd given was "Because it's fun."

When the call finally started, she was so eager to make a good impression with her new friend's family that she jumped in right after her mother asked about her friends, talking over the next thing she'd tried to say. "Oh, we're doing good! I'm super excited to be rooming with someone else who's just as magic as me, totally not used to that at my old school. Oh, I'm Sophia, by the way, and I'm a Genie - probably should've said that first, but my mouth runs faster than my brain sometimes when I'm excited. Oh, I should probably also say I'm not really as big of a nerd as I probably look right now, but I really like the outfit, and people like seeing Genies in harem girl getups, so this is one of my go-tos. I do think Star Wars is fun though, it's just that's the only reason I look like I'm cosplaying right now."

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Luck, Harem Outfit +1, Eccentric Outfit +2, Butt In +2 = +5 total.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-05-05 at 10:34 PM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn sighs from her place in the window.

Meeting the parents? Think I’ll pass.

Brooklyn looks down. Three stories down? That is just no... ah! A drain spout. That will do nicely.

She starts climbing down, and gives anyone who cares to see a view right up her short skirt.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Truant. Next roll is worth double VP for me.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Floris suddenly found her face very bright red and was grateful for the veil. That is the most of another woman I've ever seen, she realized. And it's that mean lady!
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

"Nice to meet you all. My name's Morrigan Murphy, and I'm studying to become a meteorologist! I've spent a lot of time looking at weather patterns for personal reasons, and I'm hoping to learn how to predict them better."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Luck. Strong roll 1 + Rain Magnet 2 = +3?

Generally I wouldn't expect to get Rain Magnet on a roll where knowledge about weather is relevant (particularly since it gives a luck bonus instead of a skill bonus), but it doesn't seem too weird for Morrigan to know a good bit about weather patterns, and since this is a sorta-knowledge roll that's based on Luck...idk, up to you if it applies.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #194

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    "Oh, but Maya, proper rest is essential." Floris explained her nightly routine, and the diligence required of her in all her tasks. "And then bright and early the next dawn to start again!" She said cheerily.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I figure that this is... in the spirit of the homework thing. Trying to impress the family with her own work ethic. Skill. If not that, luck.
    "Oh yeah, Maya's always been a little bit more free spirited. Some nights she uses magic to stay up the entire night." Her mother chuckles.

Hey, it's a great way to get extra time for a big project. She protests.

"But doesn't that set a bad example for me~" Madelyn teases

Brooklyn sighs from her place in the window.

Meeting the parents? Think I’ll pass.

Brooklyn looks down. Three stories down? That is just no... ah! A drain spout. That will do nicely.

She starts climbing down, and gives anyone who cares to see a view right up her short skirt.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Truant. Next roll is worth double VP for me.
    It is a few minutes after Amber strolls out of the front door of the dorms.

"Wait, wait for me!" She calls out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    During that half hour prior to the call, as she continued to discuss supernatural things with Crystal (she was taking a liking to the curious girl), Sophia had gotten a bit bored with her clothes and swapped them a bit. Her harem pants had been swapped for more of a harem skirt in deep purple, and both it and the bra-like top were lined with gold trim and jewelry, a look reminiscent of a princess character from an old Star Wars film. Or was it Star Trek? She got those confused sometimes. But she liked the outfit, so making her own small variations on it was always fun. To that, for reasons that probably only made sense in her own head, she'd added a crown... made of balloons, like a clown would make. And inexplicably where the spiked parts of it that stood up were supposed to be were instead tiny balloon art renditions of a gun, pen, and cell phone. When asked why, the only reason she'd given was "Because it's fun."

When the call finally started, she was so eager to make a good impression with her new friend's family that she jumped in right after her mother asked about her friends, talking over the next thing she'd tried to say. "Oh, we're doing good! I'm super excited to be rooming with someone else who's just as magic as me, totally not used to that at my old school. Oh, I'm Sophia, by the way, and I'm a Genie - probably should've said that first, but my mouth runs faster than my brain sometimes when I'm excited. Oh, I should probably also say I'm not really as big of a nerd as I probably look right now, but I really like the outfit, and people like seeing Genies in harem girl getups, so this is one of my go-tos. I do think Star Wars is fun though, it's just that's the only reason I look like I'm cosplaying right now."

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Luck, Harem Outfit +1, Eccentric Outfit +2, Butt In +2 = +5 total.
    "Oh my gods, I love Star Wars!" Maya's father a tall black haired man pipes up. "Whose your favorite force user?"

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "Nice to meet you all. My name's Morrigan Murphy, and I'm studying to become a meteorologist! I've spent a lot of time looking at weather patterns for personal reasons, and I'm hoping to learn how to predict them better."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Luck. Strong roll 1 + Rain Magnet 2 = +3?

Generally I wouldn't expect to get Rain Magnet on a roll where knowledge about weather is relevant (particularly since it gives a luck bonus instead of a skill bonus), but it doesn't seem too weird for Morrigan to know a good bit about weather patterns, and since this is a sorta-knowledge roll that's based on Luck...idk, up to you if it applies.
    "Oh! Oh! I want to be a meterologist too!" Madelyn waves excitedly. "Why is it called meterologist tho? It's weather not asteroids!"

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Oh! Oh! I want to be a meterologist too!" Madelyn waves excitedly. "Why is it called meterologist tho? It's weather not asteroids!"
    "Just linguistic weirdness, as usual. The root word is some ancient greek thing - meteorus, I think? Anyway, at the time, it more or less was used to anything that came from or existed in the sky - so it covers all weather and cosmos stuff. I think it's part of why Zeus was the king of the gods? His domain was the sky in 'even ancient-er' greece, so when ancient greece rebooted their mythology, being the ruler of the sky made him the ruler of the heavens too, and since that's where the gods lived..."

"...anyway, once things got to english, 'meteorology' was just the obvious word for science dealing with stuff that exists in or comes from the sky, and it just kinda developed from there. When basically everything in the world was getting its own scientific field, they had to decide if the big umbrella word 'meteorology' was going to apply to the super-rare 'rocks falling from space' field of science, or the relevant-to-everybody-on-earth weather science. They went with weather science. Throughout all of this, people are being gigantic nerds and wanting different words to refer to space rocks depending on where they are in relation to earth. And one of the words for space rocks ended up being meteor because they were being such nerds that they needed so many different words for space rocks. I don't know what study of meteors is called."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #196

"Just linguistic weirdness, as usual. The root word is some ancient greek thing - meteorus, I think? Anyway, at the time, it more or less was used to anything that came from or existed in the sky - so it covers all weather and cosmos stuff. I think it's part of why Zeus was the king of the gods? His domain was the sky in 'even ancient-er' greece, so when ancient greece rebooted their mythology, being the ruler of the sky made him the ruler of the heavens too, and since that's where the gods lived..."

"...anyway, once things got to english, 'meteorology' was just the obvious word for science dealing with stuff that exists in or comes from the sky, and it just kinda developed from there. When basically everything in the world was getting its own scientific field, they had to decide if the big umbrella word 'meteorology' was going to apply to the super-rare 'rocks falling from space' field of science, or the relevant-to-everybody-on-earth weather science. They went with weather science. Throughout all of this, people are being gigantic nerds and wanting different words to refer to space rocks depending on where they are in relation to earth. And one of the words for space rocks ended up being meteor because they were being such nerds that they needed so many different words for space rocks. I don't know what study of meteors is called."
    "Oh. Our teacher says the greek gods are all ********" She starts before covering her mouth to her parents glares.

"Do you think they are all um.... bad people. Morrigan?"

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. Our teacher says the greek gods are all ********" She starts before covering her mouth to her parents glares.

"Do you think they are all um.... bad people. Morrigan?"
    Morrigan kinda shrugs. "It's not really clear if they were people at all, instead of just stories. Popular theory goes that they were powerful sorcerers and sorceresses back in the day, but actual evidence for such things is...lacking. If they were real, some of their stories are probably a bit exaggerated to make a point, but if they weren't real, the stories still had some kind of mythological purpose."

"The way we think about gods isn't the way the ancient greeks did - for them, gods (and heroes, for that matter) were less about good people and more about impressive people, people capable of extraordinary things. And whether the stories are accurate or exaggerated or fictional, the way the greek gods are portrayed is...they were less people and more forces of nature, doing as they pleased because that's just how they are, that's just who they are. A good example is Hera: among other things, she's the goddess of motherhood and family. To a degree, it's in her husband's nature to cheat, the storm goes where it goes and there's no use complaining about it. But the woman her husband lays with, the child that results...even if she doesn't hate them, they're antithetical to her divine domain, so an example must be made. Heracles was named in her honor, and he easily got the shortest end of the stick, at least as far as how Hera treated him. It didn't matter the deeds he did in her name - his existence was an afront that needed to be punished."

"A lot of their behavior can make a bit more sense from that perspective, but if somebody we knew behaved that way, that person would not be very well liked. At all. A lot of people just kinda do a surface reading of the myths like they're comic books, and they come away thinking that Ares is mean the same way they might come away thinking that Batman is mean. But with myths, the myth isn't necessarily just about some ancient sorcerer - in face, we don't even know for sure if it's about an ancient sorcerer at all. But the story survives because it's not just saying something about Ares, it's saying something about war. Just about any time Ares shows up in a myth that isn't centered around him, it's because somebody is beating him up. This isn't about the ancient sorcerer being a weakling, it's about how violence and war aren't necessarily the answer to the given problem, whatever the monster in question happens to represent."

My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

It is a few minutes after Amber strolls out of the front door of the dorms.

"Wait, wait for me!" She calls out.
    Brooklyn doesn't get very far before Amber calls out to her, so while she waits, she pulls out another cigarette and starts smoking.

Too boring for you too?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #199

Morrigan kinda shrugs. "It's not really clear if they were people at all, instead of just stories. Popular theory goes that they were powerful sorcerers and sorceresses back in the day, but actual evidence for such things is...lacking. If they were real, some of their stories are probably a bit exaggerated to make a point, but if they weren't real, the stories still had some kind of mythological purpose."

"The way we think about gods isn't the way the ancient greeks did - for them, gods (and heroes, for that matter) were less about good people and more about impressive people, people capable of extraordinary things. And whether the stories are accurate or exaggerated or fictional, the way the greek gods are portrayed is...they were less people and more forces of nature, doing as they pleased because that's just how they are, that's just who they are. A good example is Hera: among other things, she's the goddess of motherhood and family. To a degree, it's in her husband's nature to cheat, the storm goes where it goes and there's no use complaining about it. But the woman her husband lays with, the child that results...even if she doesn't hate them, they're antithetical to her divine domain, so an example must be made. Heracles was named in her honor, and he easily got the shortest end of the stick, at least as far as how Hera treated him. It didn't matter the deeds he did in her name - his existence was an afront that needed to be punished."

"A lot of their behavior can make a bit more sense from that perspective, but if somebody we knew behaved that way, that person would not be very well liked. At all. A lot of people just kinda do a surface reading of the myths like they're comic books, and they come away thinking that Ares is mean the same way they might come away thinking that Batman is mean. But with myths, the myth isn't necessarily just about some ancient sorcerer - in face, we don't even know for sure if it's about an ancient sorcerer at all. But the story survives because it's not just saying something about Ares, it's saying something about war. Just about any time Ares shows up in a myth that isn't centered around him, it's because somebody is beating him up. This isn't about the ancient sorcerer being a weakling, it's about how violence and war aren't necessarily the answer to the given problem, whatever the monster in question happens to represent."
    "But isn't Batman constantly adopting orphans. Would a mean person constantly do that?"

Brooklyn doesn't get very far before Amber calls out to her, so while she waits, she pulls out another cigarette and starts smoking.

Too boring for you too?
    "Well that, and the person I was with just left. And don't get me wrong, I like the sorceress and all but isn't it a little early to meet her parents." Amber teases with a grin.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Right? Odds are we are gonna get so insanely busy in classes that I hardly ever see her anyway. And it's hasn't even been a literal day since we met. This isn't high school where I picked her up in fron of her parents house and told to have her back by nine.

She takes another drag on her cigarette. But It totally would have been closer to ten, if you know what I mean.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

"But isn't Batman constantly adopting orphans. Would a mean person constantly do that?"
    "Batman punishes bank robbers with broken arms and legs. They're criminals, they're probably poor and don't have a better way of making money, so now he's given them medical fees and legal fees on top of whatever other issues they already had. He saved the bank from losing a little bit of money but the accounts were probably insured, and in exchange made a bad person's bad life even worse. Maybe a lot of them deserve it, cuz Gotham kinda sucks, but there's no way they're all soulless monsters, there's gonna be some desperate people in no-win situations whose lives are now somehow even worse than if they'd been caught by the cops. Plus he's had like...five kids? Six? And they all end up joining him in crimefighting, and they all end up dying or getting crippled or just leave once they realize how obsessed he is with this stuff."

My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Floris's eyes widened in awe at what Morrigan and Maya's sister were talking about. "There's a Bat-man who goes around adopting kids and punching people? How terrifying! Nothing like my bats back home, Frida, Sappho, and Mara. They'd never hurt a fly – unless the fly were muscling in on their peaches!" Floris giggled into her hand. thinking of her little bat friends and how their fur got when they were flustered.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh my gods, I love Star Wars!" Maya's father a tall black haired man pipes up. "Whose your favorite force user?"
    "Oh," Sophia starts, caught off-guard a bit by the man's enthusiasm, "I mean... I guess you'll probably think it's the boring answer, but Luke. Can't beat the original hero boy, you know? Plus his actor was pretty cute in the originals."

24. - Top - End - #204

Right? Odds are we are gonna get so insanely busy in classes that I hardly ever see her anyway. And it's hasn't even been a literal day since we met. This isn't high school where I picked her up in fron of her parents house and told to have her back by nine.

She takes another drag on her cigarette. But It totally would have been closer to ten, if you know what I mean.
    "Oooo, you're such a bad girl." Amber teases. "Would have made the bullies in my school run in fright~" She grins

"Batman punishes bank robbers with broken arms and legs. They're criminals, they're probably poor and don't have a better way of making money, so now he's given them medical fees and legal fees on top of whatever other issues they already had. He saved the bank from losing a little bit of money but the accounts were probably insured, and in exchange made a bad person's bad life even worse. Maybe a lot of them deserve it, cuz Gotham kinda sucks, but there's no way they're all soulless monsters, there's gonna be some desperate people in no-win situations whose lives are now somehow even worse than if they'd been caught by the cops. Plus he's had like...five kids? Six? And they all end up joining him in crimefighting, and they all end up dying or getting crippled or just leave once they realize how obsessed he is with this stuff."
    "Doesn't he usually fight super villains who want to kill or enslave thousands tho?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Floris's eyes widened in awe at what Morrigan and Maya's sister were talking about. "There's a Bat-man who goes around adopting kids and punching people? How terrifying! Nothing like my bats back home, Frida, Sappho, and Mara. They'd never hurt a fly – unless the fly were muscling in on their peaches!" Floris giggled into her hand. thinking of her little bat friends and how their fur got when they were flustered.
    "Well more he dresses as a bat to fight super criminals."

"Oh," Sophia starts, caught off-guard a bit by the man's enthusiasm, "I mean... I guess you'll probably think it's the boring answer, but Luke. Can't beat the original hero boy, you know? Plus his actor was pretty cute in the originals."
    "Personally I prefer Ahoska. Do you know who she is?"

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

"Doesn't he usually fight super villains who want to kill or enslave thousands tho?"
    "He also fights a lotta mooks working for the supervillains...and even a lot of them are more in it for making money. You gotta figure that people working for the money villains are more just taking employment opportunities, even if they're not very good ones, cuz they don't have many options. Society is complicated, and you can't just solve crime by just punching criminals, you gotta deal with the society stuff that made them decide crime was the best life path for them."

My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

"Oooo, you're such a bad girl." Amber teases. "Would have made the bullies in my school run in fright~" She grins
    Entirely possible. But you haven't seen me in a fight yet.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

"Personally I prefer Ahoska. Do you know who she is?"
    "Uh, hm... the name sounds familiar, but refresh my memory," Sophia lied. Well, maybe lied - was this one of the random minor characters she didn't know anything about from one of the films? There were a lot of those.

28. - Top - End - #208

"He also fights a lotta mooks working for the supervillains...and even a lot of them are more in it for making money. You gotta figure that people working for the money villains are more just taking employment opportunities, even if they're not very good ones, cuz they don't have many options. Society is complicated, and you can't just solve crime by just punching criminals, you gotta deal with the society stuff that made them decide crime was the best life path for them."
    "How would Batman go about doing that tho..... Maybe he could hire them?" Madelyn muses outloud

Entirely possible. But you haven't seen me in a fight yet.
    "But I've seen them in a fight, and they are useless without numbers." Amber teases.

"Uh, hm... the name sounds familiar, but refresh my memory," Sophia lied. Well, maybe lied - was this one of the random minor characters she didn't know anything about from one of the films? There were a lot of those.
    "She's Anakin's apprentice!" He replies, googling up a picture and showing you the phone screen.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, she looks like a demon!" Floris said. "Does he train her in baking?"
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Brooklyn shrugs.

Whatever. Anyway. I am going looking for a shop. You want to come with or go back to our room?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!