Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: A Midsummer Nightmare (urban intrigue M6 Pathfinder 1, special gestalt rules)

Okay- I am going to do one last call for any other entries, because I think maybe I can gona little bigger and there are always drops early on.

We are using the Giant in The Playground forums. Can everyone agree to try to post every day and to try not to ever miss two in a row?

I will have the OoC up soon, but i have had a lot of work to do on the farm and at my real job...
    GNU Terry Pratchett

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: A Midsummer Nightmare (urban intrigue M6 Pathfinder 1, special gestalt rules)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathersnow View Post
    Okay- I am going to do one last call for any other entries, because I think maybe I can gona little bigger and there are always drops early on.

We are using the Giant in The Playground forums. Can everyone agree to try to post every day and to try not to ever miss two in a row?

I will have the OoC up soon, but i have had a lot of work to do on the farm and at my real job...
    I am assuming we are making an expectation for the weekends with gitp seems to be deserted?
    Last edited by redfeline; 2021-04-12 at 09:50 AM.
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by redfeline View Post
    I am assuming we are making an expectation for the weekends with gitp seems to be deserted?
    Hmm... I didn't intend that. But... I have to work every weekend. So...

Weekdays only.
    Last edited by Feathersnow; 2021-04-12 at 09:52 AM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

No worries I just know gitp slows down a lot on the week ends.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

I thought we were going to use discord

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
    I thought we were going to use discord
    I said I would consider both the forums and discord, but that i wanted unanimous consent. I have mostly "yes" and at least one "no" for discord. If you are saying absolutely no forums, then i suppose we will have to open discussions with the group.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, I didn't catch that someone didn't want to use discord. Nah, I'm not saying absolutely to anything! I just greatly prefer discord, but I can use the forum too

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
    Ah, I didn't catch that someone didn't want to use discord. Nah, I'm not saying absolutely to anything! I just greatly prefer discord, but I can use the forum too
    Thanks for being understanding. I don't want to disinclude anyone, so, after that inadvertently happened in my last game, I decided to make a point to only leave the forums if everyone is willing
    Last edited by Feathersnow; 2021-04-12 at 12:34 PM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

I am very sorry but discord is blocked at my work, which would greatly reduce my ability to post. I am currently working from home which makes this all moot, but for long term plans discord would kill my ability to play if the game lasts into next August. So discord not a deal breaker for me, but my preference is to avoid it.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

No worries! I was just surprised was all! I'm fine with either!

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

And here is the OoC thread
    Last edited by Feathersnow; 2021-04-13 at 09:09 AM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett