New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Kobold

Default Centaur and a Devil's Ride

Hello!

I'm going to be running DiA and one of my players is going to be playing a centaur. This player likes to push the boundaries of the rules (not in a bad way though), and argues against some things that would be common sense. Here's the question: would you allow a Centaur to ride an unmodified (meaning made for a regular humanoid) Devil's Ride? I don't know if this is going to be a problem, but it's the only one of the Infernal War Machines that it would be a problem with.

Thanks in advance!
    If you're ever looking for homebrew for your games, look no further than The Owlbear's Den! Content is (usually) posted every Tuesday and Friday, with one collection published and one more on the way! And the best part? It's all free!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Centaur and a Devil's Ride

For some reason I am trying to imagine a horse riding a ATV or a wheelchair and I think no.
    You are going to be at least one half of a horse overflow.

If you want to be nice you could say that they can sit in it if made for a larger demon/devil i guess but they will have disadvantage on checks to use the vehicle.
    Or give them a devil ride of their own that is basically hellish training wheels they can put on their hooves.