New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Stranger Things Mafia Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    I can basically confirm I have no neighbors, and my power is below average for it's kind.
    To be honest, it's your blatant honesty D1 in the last game that made me feel motivated to go ahead and share this this game in D1. That worked out well for the Town last game (until the Serial Killer dominated and won ).

I still feel like holding off for a while and to hear from more folk, or see some death reveals, before naming my buddy. But... that is useful intel.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

If you would like a reason behind my suggestion to lynch totadile, compare their activity last game to their activity this game. They are exceedingly reserved by comparison. I should probably still be the one lynched today, though.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'll chime in and say I don't have a neighbor. I'll have to reread your post with neighbor theories when I have more time, but I think it's something we can talk about tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    If you would like a reason behind my suggestion to lynch totadile, compare their activity last game to their activity this game. They are exceedingly reserved by comparison. I should probably still be the one lynched today, though.
    OK, I can see that as a reason to go after totodile, even if you aren't voting them right now.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

God damn, I need to fix my sleep schedule.

It is true that totadile posted a lot in the previous game, and not a lot in this one. Some players (like me) consistently have low post rates due to IRL (I'm a college student for example). That doesn't mean he can't have had something come up, but it does still raise some flags.

I also have suspicions that AV might have a role that triggers some effect upon being lynched, so keep that in mind as well.

I'm going to vote for totadileplayz for now, partially because he got me killed last game after I had fulfilled my night immortality condition and I'm still salty about that.

EDIT: I was ninja'd, but what I said still stands.
    Last edited by Aleph Null; 2021-04-14 at 03:22 PM.
    There are 1d20 types of people in the world: people that always roll natural 1 when it matters.

I don't know why, but I think more people have studied linguistics than I have.
    ...yes, the above sentence is in fact meaningless. But you did a double-take, didn't you?

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph Null View Post
    I also have suspicions that AV might have a role that triggers some effect upon being lynched, so keep that in mind as well.
    I could see a Beast-wolf in this game... Eh, I'll risk keeping my vote where it is. We know nobody can survive a lynch.

I'm going to vote for totadileplayz for now, partially because he got me killed last game after I had fulfilled my night immortality condition and I'm still salty about that.
    I'm pretty sure, after D1, AV was responsible directly or indirectly for almost every death in that game
    Oh, wait, no. The wolves managed to kill one person. So almost everyone.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2021-04-14 at 03:27 PM. Reason: fix QUOTE code again

6. - Top - End - #36

Welp, sorry I missed the start. Almost forgot.
    Voting for myself, Book Wombat, as the die says. Probably punishment for being late.
    Last edited by Book Wombat; 2021-04-14 at 03:41 PM.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    Voting for myself, Book Wombat, as the die says. Probably punishment for being late.
    If you are a wolf, that is a remarkably savvy way to show up so late and post, without it looking like a "don't kill me; I am here" suspicious post.
    I'm inclined to believe you. A touch frustrated at wanting to figure out how to interpret this, but interpreting it honestly is probably easiest (and I can hope true.)

Since there's not a strong wagon on you, wiling to change your vote to AV in case she is a Beast? Taking that hit is also apt punishment.

8. - Top - End - #38

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    If you are a wolf, that is a remarkably savvy way to show up so late and post, without it looking like a "don't kill me; I am here" suspicious post.
    Takes notes.

Since there's not a strong wagon on you, wiling to change your vote to AV in case she is a Beast? Taking that hit is also apt punishment.
    Sure.
    Last edited by Book Wombat; 2021-04-14 at 03:40 PM.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

It would be a mighty coincidence if the person who was basically confirmed as the day one Lynch in the recruitment thread turned out to be a Wolf beast.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

It would be a mighty coincidence if the person who was basically confirmed as the day one Lynch in the recruitment thread turned out to be a Wolf beast.
    Well, yeah, but such can happen. I don't thin it's likely, but I'm willing to maximize what I think is best for town in the off-chance such is what happens.
    At the least, it's fun to contemplate. At the most (?), I actually do some good.

In case AV is a Beast-wolf...

Writing this on the off-chance such is the case and I die, and thus won't be able to speak later.

Assuming her power says "a random player who voted you dies" and not "a random Town who voted you dies", I think most everyone who stayed on her wagon is vindicated. totaldileplayz maybe a hair less-so, since it could be capitalizing on banter to generate serious town cred (the 'getting away with something' I mentioned when I said why I was originally leaning towards voting one of them.)
    It's hard to picture a wolf risking wiping out their faction D1 like that, but maybe someone would take that high-risk:high-reward gamble.

But I think it'd put Book Wombat in the solid Town camp.
    It also makes me slightly more suspicious of Cao and Aleph Null, who don't seem to have any strong reason not to vote AV. Nothing incriminating in itself--it's D1, and multiple wagons help give info--but just it's worthwhile to look at who didn't vote the randomly-killing-Beast if someone flips randomly-killing-Beast.

All in all, I think I'd feel comfortable enough if I die D1 but we take out a wolf in exchange. Be fun to stay in the game, but a good D1 ending.

---

I also admit I didn't have time to doublecheck I wrote everything correctly above and mighta garbled something. Gotta head pick up dinner for the family. If some of my logic seems blatantly wrong/reversed, it's probably a typo.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

As you may have noticed last game, I had something to play off of. I had the role-list, and I used it, to both say I am here, establish my townliness, and downplay my capabilities. I can't do that snake here. Nor can I actually analyze people's posts because I dont have a lead or something to rationalize the world around. I also made a remark in that game if I didnt have such a powerful role I wouldnt have acted like that. Here, I dont have such a powerful role, and I'm not acting like that.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Takes notes.

Sure.
    BWs activity level feels weird from normal and this post in particular has strong "active without contributing" energy. My gut feeling rn is that if we've got a 2 wolf team, it's tot and BW

My Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

BWs activity level feels weird from normal and this post in particular has strong "active without contributing" energy. My gut feeling rn is that if we've got a 2 wolf team, it's tot and BW
    I find this argument oddly compelling (despite not really knowing what anyone's normal behavior is) and the reasoning behind my original vote was shaky to begin with. Changing to Book Wombat.
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2021-04-14 at 04:28 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

D1 HAS ENDED

Final Votecount:
    AlephNull -- Totadileplayz
    Batcathat -- Book Wombat
    Book Wombat -- AvatarVecna
    CaoimhinTheCape -- Book Wombat
    JeenLeen -- AvatarVecna
    totadileplayz -- Avatar Vecna

Book Wombat 2
    Totadileplaz 1

Avatar Vecna has been eliminated by the townsfolk

They reveal to be:

Will Byers.

You are town neighborhood whisperer and one-shot commuter.

1. Every night, you may send the number of a post of yours containing the word "whisper" and the name of a player you quote in such a post. You will be given the ability to view, but not post in, any non-factional quicktopic chats they possess. (Posting in a chat you are viewing will result in punishment)
    2. Once per game as a night action you may commute. No actions will be able to target you, and any actions you take targeting another player will fail. (Note that your neighborhood whisperer does not require targeting a player).

As town, you when the game when all Mafia/US Agents are eliminated.

Reminder night will end at 6:00 PM Eastern Friday afternoon.

Please try to have your night actions, if you have any, in by 5 that day!
    Last edited by Apogee1; 2021-04-14 at 10:32 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45

Planetar

We just killed our spy.

- - - Updated - - -

Though AV didn't even prock that ability, which seems strange. But I'm not going to doubt the won't lie to you bit.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I woulda thought a townie up for lynch would claim their power, especially if it was something seer-like (which this essentially is, if she'd see the wolfchat by targeting a wolf.) But I grok why she might not have in this instance.

AV seems like she was in a tough spot.
    If she had claimed honestly, I'd think she were lying since it sounds an odd mix of too good and strangely convoluted.
    The only "good" save move would be to half-way lie and claim seer, commute tonight, and hope that draws the wolf-kill. But since that was the D1/N1 move last game, well, probably wouldn't have believed her. And I can see her not wanting to risk outting the real seer (if we have one) to the wolves by forcing it to counterclaim. In a sense, she died today to keep the seer from getting killed tonight.

--- ---

AV's power seems strong enough that her lack of a Neighbor doesn't discredit my idea of weaker townies being Neighbors.

I'm pretty sure Book Wombat and Cao are not on the same team. But other than that, no real insight based on voting patterns or the Day's flip. Or at least none I feel it's wise to share at Night.

@Bathatcat: FYI that usually we don't speak a lot at Night, since the main Night activity is the wolf NK. It's usually thought it's best to wait until Day to post, lest you just help the wolves pinpoint who to target.
    But sometimes folk post stuff if 1) they really want something out in case they die during the Night, or 2) it's something to manipulate the wolves. Or 3) someone is bored and feels like talking, but that option tends to make you look wolfy.

I feel like most if not all of what I'm saying is irrelevant (ponderings on AV's not claiming) or harmless in that it doesn't help the wolves. Or maybe I'm trying to subtly manipulate them

But mainly I'm pointing out to you that this entire post I'm making is usually considered a bad idea in our forum's meta.

17. - Top - End - #47

Planetar

Or you know strange thought don't vote for yourself day 1 if your a seer. Heck the only reason I voted for her was because she voted for herself.

- - - Updated - - -

and there's no way in the world she didn't know that since in the meta beforehand I flat out told her.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I'm pretty sure Book Wombat and Cao are not on the same team. But other than that, no real insight based on voting patterns or the Day's flip. Or at least none I feel it's wise to share at Night.
    Clarification: I actually meant that, if one of them is wolf, I'm pretty sure the other is Town. That is, I'm pretty sure they both aren't wolves. Both could be Town.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Apologies, a small (but notable) mistake was made in AV's flip. It has since been edited.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

@Bathatcat: FYI that usually we don't speak a lot at Night, since the main Night activity is the wolf NK. It's usually thought it's best to wait until Day to post, lest you just help the wolves pinpoint who to target.
    But sometimes folk post stuff if 1) they really want something out in case they die during the Night, or 2) it's something to manipulate the wolves. Or 3) someone is bored and feels like talking, but that option tends to make you look wolfy.
    Thanks for the advice, though I've rarely been able to shut up when I should. But I suppose the consequences are usually not quite as severe as death by wolf or lynchmob...
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2021-04-15 at 01:15 AM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    Apologies, a small (but notable) mistake was made in AV's flip. It has since been edited.
    That typo was just in the Day's End Reveal, not in AV's QT, right?
    That is (and the real question is): AV knew she would only see non-factional chats, right?

That change does make AV's power way less powerful than it originally seemed. Still good, but not as good.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

NIGHT ONE IS OVER
    DAY TWO BEGINS

Book Wombat has died! They have the following role:

Spoiler
    Show
    Book Wombat, you are Joyce Byers.

You are the town voider.

1. Every night, you may target a player. They will be voided/roleblocked and their action will not occur.

After a day of debate and paranoia, the townsfolk out someone who had been considered as a possible agent for a long time -- before they were even old enough to be an agent! Well, guess they didn't guess well enough, because another person has disappeared into the depths of the national lab.

Day 2 Will End at 7pm EST sunday
    Last edited by Apogee1; 2021-04-16 at 06:45 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Book Wombat voided me last night, I'm pretty sure. Unless there's also a wolf voider who voided me. I got "No Results" from an info-gathering power, although it could have come through another means.

Also, I'm pretty sure someone used a Day power on me D1, to let me network with someone at Night. That power failed, which makes me more believe I was voided.

--- ----

That Book Wombat's power is one I think Apogee would view as on par or weaker than mine, makes me suspect my Neighbor a touch more. I want some discussion during the Day before I out them, though, so not going to to yet. I probably won't be online again until Saturday night (EST), and, unless my buddy gives me good reason not to, I'll likely name them at that point.

If I didn't have a Neighbor... well, AV's gut feeling on totaldileplayz makes me lean that way.
    Beyond just AV's feelings: one of the biggest things against him I have is that it seems really odd for the wolves to have killed Book Wombat, since he seemed to have so much heat on him. If I were a wolf, I wouldn't even consider killing BW, since he seemed a likely lynch target D2. But if AV was correct about who the wolves are, maybe totaldileplayz killed his scumbuddy to deflect suspicion?
    Meh; it's weak, I admit, and I'd be happy to hear if anyone's Night actions gave useful responses.

Town vig, if you exist and you did kill Book Wombat... speaking up could help a lot.
    My buddy claimed baner, but didn't tell me who they targeted. If BW died to a townie, and BW voided me (and thus didn't stop the wolf-kill), then it means my buddy is probably being honest and blocked the wolf-kill.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I said I'd wait to post more, but I just realized how dire today is, so I think we need to share info. As I don't know how much I can be online this weekend, I'm gonna go on and share everything.

Why I'm doing this
    Down to 5 players.
    Let's assume worst-case and 2 wolves.
    So 3 vs 2. We need to hit a wolf today, or it's game over barring some crazy powers.
    Even if it's 4 vs 1, that goes to 3 vs 1 on a mislynch and probably 2 vs 1 the following Night. Hmm... acutally, if there's just 1 wolf, I feel pretty comfortable that the Town will win at that final 2 vs 1 vote. So let's assume worst-case and 2 wolves.

My intel
    My Neighbor is Aleph Null.
    Here's my Role and powers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Role
    JeenLeen, you are Steve Harrington.

You are a town tracker and neighbor to Nancy Wheeler.
    1. Every night, you may target a player and see who they visited that
    night.
    2. You begin in a quicktopic chat with Nancy Wheeler.

Also, I was told this when Night started. I don't know for sure that it's from a Day power, but I reckon it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by a Day power?
    Additionally, you have receieved the following ability to use tonight or any other night.

Once, during the night you may target a player and be added to a quicktopic with them. Please submit this action via your personal quicktopic
    Here's my feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    Night Action results

Track: No results

No quicktopic is formed
    Let me make one thing clear: by me sharing this, I am not saying we should all share everything. If the seer didn't hit a wolf, or hit a townie that isn't suspected of being a wolf, there's no good reason to out yourself to the wolves.
    But I think it's safe enough, or my death not harmful enough, that it's good enough for me to share this at the start of D2, when I won't be around to contribute a lot.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2021-04-18 at 12:39 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: AvatarVecna
    Show

D1 poke at AvatarVecna, before she can dominate the meta as noted in the recruitment thread.
    Too late. AvatarVecna
    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    AvatarVecna. Hey, I especially hate self-voters, so not letting this one go.
    We immediately have our AV wagon in the first three posts, which lasts the day.

Yeah, this is about the level of activity I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

From context, I'd guess that "lost wolf" is a wolf who doesn't start out in contact with the other wolves, making it harder for wolves to coordinate fully. I could maybe see a 7 player game with 2 wolves if neither wolf started in contact with the other.

- - - Updated - - -

The metagame already considers self-voting an ill move. It's inherently harmful to whatever side I'm on and throws things into disarray. I don't do it because I think the community approves of me doing it, I do it because I enjoy doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Another key is to look for discrepancies, patterns that players fall into and times when they don't fit the patterns. This can also get into WIFOM territory, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a weird question. In the recruitment thread, I said I'd self-vote, and totadile said they'd vote me if I self-voted. When the thread started, I self-voted, and totadile voted for me. I'm not sure why you're asking questions like you're wanting to dig into the motivations of totadile's vote on me.
    Some comments on the game, but nothing really for me to dig into.

If I was doing a serious vote today, it'd be on totadile.
    Suspicion of totodile.

Explanation of that.

Suspicion of BW, not really relevant anymore.

Conclusion: An AV lynch takes away a threat for whoever is in the mafia team and we know the person with the second most votes (BW) was town anyway. Not sure how much we can take away from that wagon.

Spoiler: Book Wombat
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    I mean, since my Aleph vote is doing nothing, I'll Vote: Book Wombat in case that changes anything. I don't think I want Jeen lynched anymore, if only for the fact that Jeen is engaging with the game.
    Vote on BW, away from Jeen. BW hadn't shown up yet. Of note, Jeen mentioned he was tempted to vote BW away from AV before this. Turns out both targets were town though.

I'm inclined to believe you. A touch frustrated at wanting to figure out how to interpret this, but interpreting it honestly is probably easiest (and I can hope true.)

Takes notes.

Sure.
    Self vote, then immediately does what Jeen wants. If he wasn't dead, it would look suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    I find this argument oddly compelling (despite not really knowing what anyone's normal behavior is) and the reasoning behind my original vote was shaky to begin with. Changing to Book Wombat.
    Last minute switch from Jeen to BW.

Conclusion: BW as a kill must have been to not rock the boat at all. BW didn't give any indication of who they wanted to go after and seems to be basically a blank slate.

It's getting late where I am and don't have time to go in depth really, but I'll start the day voting for AlephNull. Aleph only had a couple posts yesterday, one to say they needed to catch up and the other voting totodile at a point where it didn't end up mattering (even if AV had voiced suspicion without a vote).

When I get more time tomorrow I'll try to have something a bit longer. I'm undecided on totodile and Batcathat (need the reread for those) but I'm feeling good about Jeen for the moment.

Vote Count:

totadileplayz (1): JeenLeen
    AlephNull (1): CaoimhinTheCape

Not voting: AlephNull, totadileplayz, Batcathat

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

For what it's worth, I told Aleph that I would likely target totaldileplayz, Cao, or Book Wombat. The former two because it was hard to read them as legit Town or a wolf doing sound Town analysis -- though I'm more inclined to trust Cao -- or Book Wombat because he had (as of me stating that) not posted and I wanted to check if he had ghosted or was a wolf pretending to ghost.
    I decided to still target BW, hopefully to either catch wolf!BW if he was the NKer, or have evidence to save town!BW if he was in the lead for lynch D2.

Also, I tried and failed to network with Cao. Aleph was not aware of this extra networking power until D2 started.
    This is all probably useless info unless a voider other than BW (that is, a wolf-voider) voided me.

---

During the Night, I asked Aleph if he had a preference about who I targeted, but he didn't. That actually makes me more inclined to trust him, since I'd think a wolf would care about who I track.
    However, I could see wolf!Aleph not caring if 1) all of my three targets are town, or 2) the one wolf among them could do an innocent action.
    Or, less likely, if 3) a wolf-voider voided me. But I doubt that because I think they'd prefer to point me the 'right' way via Aleph and void someone with an unknown power.

26. - Top - End - #56

Planetar

[QUOTE=Apogee1;25003454][I]
    [*] At no point will I, the narrator, lie to you. There will be no Godfathers, full Janitors, or Tailors. There may be partial redactions of role PMs, investigations, or flips, but alignments will always reveal when a character dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    [B][SIZE=5]
    Book Wombat, you are Joyce Byers.

You are the town voider.

1. Every night, you may target a player. They will be voided/roleblocked and their action will not occur.

[/SPOILER]

After a day of debate and paranoia, the townsfolk out someone who had been considered as a possible agent for a long time -- before they were even old enough to be an agent! Well, guess they didn't guess well enough, because another person has disappeared into the depths of the national lab.

Day 2 Will End at 7pm EST sunday
    Book Wombat voided me last night, I'm pretty sure. Unless there's also a wolf voider who voided me. I got "No Results" from an info-gathering power, although it could have come through another means.

Also, I'm pretty sure someone used a Day power on me D1, to let me network with someone at Night. That power failed, which makes me more believe I was voided.

--- ----

That Book Wombat's power is one I think Apogee would view as on par or weaker than mine, makes me suspect my Neighbor a touch more. I want some discussion during the Day before I out them, though, so not going to to yet. I probably won't be online again until Saturday night (EST), and, unless my buddy gives me good reason not to, I'll likely name them at that point.

If I didn't have a Neighbor... well, AV's gut feeling on totaldileplayz makes me lean that way.
    Beyond just AV's feelings: one of the biggest things against him I have is that it seems really odd for the wolves to have killed Book Wombat, since he seemed to have so much heat on him. If I were a wolf, I wouldn't even consider killing BW, since he seemed a likely lynch target D2. But if AV was correct about who the wolves are, maybe totaldileplayz killed his scumbuddy to deflect suspicion?
    Meh; it's weak, I admit, and I'd be happy to hear if anyone's Night actions gave useful responses.

Town vig, if you exist and you did kill Book Wombat... speaking up could help a lot.
    My buddy claimed baner, but didn't tell me who they targeted. If BW died to a townie, and BW voided me (and thus didn't stop the wolf-kill), then it means my buddy is probably being honest and blocked the wolf-kill.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I said I'd wait to post more, but I just realized how dire today is, so I think we need to share info. As I don't know how much I can be online this weekend, I'm gonna go on and share everything.

Why I'm doing this
    Down to 5 players.
    Let's assume worst-case and 2 wolves.
    So 3 vs 2. We need to hit a wolf today, or it's game over barring some crazy powers.
    Even if it's 4 vs 1, that goes to 3 vs 1 on a mislynch and probably 2 vs 1 the following Night. Hmm... acutally, if there's just 1 wolf, I feel pretty comfortable that the Town will win at that final 2 vs 1 vote. So let's assume worst-case and 2 wolves.

My intel
    My Neighbor is Aleph Null.
    Here's my Role and powers:

Also, I was told this when Night started. I don't know for sure that it's from a Day power, but I reckon it is.

Here's my feedback

Let me make one thing clear: by me sharing this, I am not saying we should all share everything. If the seer didn't hit a wolf, or hit a townie that isn't suspected of being a wolf, there's no good reason to out yourself to the wolves.
    But I think it's safe enough, or my death not harmful enough, that it's good enough for me to share this at the start of D2, when I won't be around to contribute a lot.
    You are actively Saying the Game format is lying to us. This, is something that is on you to prove, and should never be assumed.

You will need to tell us on Saturday, Since I am reasonably Certain that Bookwombat didn't die to a vigilante.

I could talk more, but frankly speaking. Everything I have to say is here. Also, since someone is literally saying the game format is lying until their neighbor is confirmed. Jeenleen

What Do I think about The Bookwombat Lynch? I Believe it's a play to make me more suspect. This is far more likely then the inverse, as it does nothing but possibly implicate me. If i were a wolf, I'd want to have someone to throw under the bus, only in a scenario where, I'm not currently suspect would I even be tangentially fine with killing one of the wolf suspects. As a Wolf, it's generally bad regardless, but if you're under hot water, you don't kill a scape goat. It's not even a strategy that would save you if you were implicated if you pointed out since it's wifum. It's not a great play, but it is one. Though, it doesn't actually me more leads.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh. I was feeling so smugly clever when Avatar Vecna was shown innocent after I voted for someone else... and then it turned out Book Wombat was town as well. There's probably some sort of lesson in it for me, but I don't think I'll learn from it.

As I'm more confused than ever (and that's saying something) I think I'll hold off on voting at the moment.

28. - Top - End - #58

Planetar

And just realized that Aleph Null was confirmed to be the neighbor unless Aleph Null defends themself I will vote them.

29. - Top - End - #59

Planetar

How does me being the neighbor implicate me in any way? Perhaps I'm missing some leap of logic here?
    There are 1d20 types of people in the world: people that always roll natural 1 when it matters.

I don't know why, but I think more people have studied linguistics than I have.
    ...yes, the above sentence is in fact meaningless. But you did a double-take, didn't you?

30. - Top - End - #60

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph Null View Post
    How does me being the neighbor implicate me in any way? Perhaps I'm missing some leap of logic here?
    Because I know bookwombat didn't die to the vigilante, and you are apparently claiming you stopped the night kill. That's why.

- - - Updated - - -

[. Aleph Null